➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:03 am

//no replies atm//

I'm commenting to signal boost all of our currently Re-Adoptions that are up! Please be sure to check them out!! <3

[Community-Hosted & Readoptions]
These are adoptions ran by the Viscet's previous owner and on occasion readoptions put up by staff as well.
These adopts don't count against any of your monthly limits, so be sure to check them out!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Also! for anyone that hasn't seen it yet - Our Summer Event is underway! This time around our Summer Event and our Prompt Event have combined into one big event! <3 And don't worry if you haven't yet participated, you don't have to participate in previous prompts to participate in this week's prompt!! It's pretty well a fresh start every Monday! We've got a lot of great prizes and some really awesome prompts <3
And our Summer Sales on dA have already begun! There will be occasional updates with sales, but we just updated last night with the Regular MYO discounts which gets you guys 20% off! So check out our dA Group for Sales details <3
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:28 am

@Takura- that's so nice of you to give away your tier 1 myo for a nonowner!
@razors- I hope you get all the inspiration and get lots of practice done. After all, practice makes perfect.
@muttgirl- I love your custom! Gray is simply stunning!
@Barnes&Rodgers- what pretty babes you got there. Congrats!
@Limuma- what wonderful viscets and you can tell that you put a lot of thought and effort in them and that's awesome!
@Juice box- I loved Adriesta, and I love this guy! I'll lend you any of my bebs to help advance your story or just have some relationships. He really does have such a lovely design, many congrats!

I'm also doing commissions now that there's a da sale (*grabby hands at the firefly tail and angel set*)
PM me for more info, but I'll definitely be doing badges/headshots for a 100 DA points!
Edit:
my gallery
Last edited by QueenAxolotl on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:55 am

@nurse glowbutt - ayy, i'm here for the same thing [i got my eyes on u, fire mane]
@mint chip - super pumped for the summer event!! i'm gonna be away for most of it unfortunately, but i'm entering in as many as i can now <3
@juice box. - osiris is absolutely stunning! i love his colors <3

opening 200 pt headshots!
fullbodies are 700 points [recent example]
i'm not currently doing art trades, only points are open <3 please pm me if you're interested!
headshot examples -
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:30 am

@Skyler - I might just PM you about a commission if you're still open! :0 your style is so cute
@Takura - How kind of you, I can't wait to see the MYO of the nonowner! also I remember those lil blanket lines! I'd be interested if you're planning on remaking them!
@Razors - It's so good to see you in the community again! <3 Hope you are doing well. As for art, I find that experimenting with poses and practice helps, as well as stalking looking at other artists' art can help, as well as putting a deeper meaning behind the art piece to make it seem more 'alive'.
@Muttgirl - gosh I love him so much, his design is so soft and simplistic and Good.
@Barnes&Rogers - I love Aster's mane, so curly?? and Aidan's colors?? and the blue dots?? they're both so lovely
@Cyber - What a neat idea, I'll have to try and join one of those streams :0
@Corrosive limes - welcome back! It has indeed been a while, but I hope to see you around more over the summer <3 I'm gonna have to check out that thread when I have time :0
@Thrifty - I haven't seen you an quite a while, hope you are well <3 Good luck getting commissions, I would order but I've got no money to spend atm ;;; hope yo see you around more though!
@Limuma - :0 huge congrats on all your new kids, and I love all the pixels you have of them!
@Prince Audric - good luck getting commissions!
@Juice - what a lovely boy, and I love the story you are developing with him!
@Nurse - Good luck getting commissions! If you end up getting an angel/firefly MYO, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Whew, it's been quite a while ;;; I'm still here and keeping up with things, just not posting much. Sorry about that! I've gotten a few new kids in the past month, so I'll introduce them;;

Nahkriin - female - space traveler and a Portal Keeper

Originally from a world devoid of color, Nahkriin left her greyscale world after discovering a Portal in a forbidden part of the land and ended up on Karna, the main world of my 'cets. Aero quickly took Nahkriin under her wing and taught her how to freely travel the galaxy through the portals in return to protect the passages. In time, she became close friends with Eris, but in the end was abandoned and trapped back on her home world. Determined to return to the colorful world she now knew, her new life has only just begun.

Kazuki "Kii" - female - ex-Shinigami and one of Nova's Voices

Previously an apprentice of Lilith, she was offered Lilith's position as a leader of the Shinigami under Deimos' council after Lilith's exile. But seeing the carnage and darkness brought by the goddess, she had a change of heart and left as a traitor to join Nova's side and was warmly welcomed with a renewed heart. After proving herself on the new side, she was given her first and last mission; as a shinigami who knows the dark magic, to protect Karna from such magic and destruction. Kii soon learned of Aiakos' similar magic and took the at the time young viscet on as an apprentice.

Deimos - female - goddess of darkness and all things evil

Biologically she is Nova's daughter, but in my world she is Nova's sister. The sisters were close, but as they got older disagreed more often, until their different ideals solidified; While Nova preferred being laid back and open ended and welcoming surprises and change, Deimos stressed the importance of order and control. She started a council but her ideals quickly twisted in darkness, and tried to explain that life does not end at death, much to her sister's dismay, who loved life's unexpectedness and freedom. She leads the Old Order with plans to spread order with darkness.

That and I'm doing several viscet things, from making some YCH's and some new adopts, so feel free to come and watch/say hello if you'd like to! <3

[url]Stream link here[/url] - taking a break, will be back later! EDIT - my tablet is goofed, if I can't get it fixed then I'm off for the night. Sorry, and thanks for coming <3 I'll have some YCHs up within the next few days!
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:51 am

replies wrote:none atm, i'll edit them in later ^^

This is really just more of a couple quick questions than anything because I'm curious.

1. Is there any item that allows an event rare trait to be added to a MYO that hasn't been made yet? Or do they all apply to batches or function as their own MYO tickets?

2. How many of you guys draw Viscets with the fifth digit / opposable thumb on their front paws?
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:36 pm

@mango marmalade,,
beautiful art! good luck with commissions
@corrosive_limes
1; I have no clue ill look into that and probably edit this later if I find it
2; I always draw mine with 3 since in my art style 5 never look right for some reason tho i might start trying to get myself to do it.

Hey!! an idea I have for a viscet only requires 1 uncommon trait and was wondering if I could maybe trade a few stubs for an uncommon add on (I have a tier 0 I can add it to) I would love to have a fair trade for it (a tier 1 myo itself is 10 stubs so a uncommon trait shouldn't be that much)
Please let me know if I can't do this I know were allowed to trade items for items but i unsure about trading stubs for items thank you!!

God this community really warms my heart thank you so much brave that really made my day so freakin much <3 <3
——————————————————————————
Also I'm looking for an artist to help me design this beauty willing to pay c$ or cs pets / maybe art (looking for the babe to
have smooth lines and items such as a dress and a jacket and semi curly hair and big hat I will be providing pictures of this as well as some ideas to help guid you <3
This viscet will only be having a minor mane edit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have a few myos that I can trade for other items of equal value
a tier 3 and a tier 2 myo as well as a roaming trait I have
Last edited by corgiboy on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - updates on pg 658

Postby ArtGirl » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:06 pm

@Limuma - Those cets are awesome! I especially love Myron.
@mango marmalade,, - That's some pretty great art!
Good luck getting some good offers.
@NurseGlowButt - Your art is looking great too.
I hope you get some good offers!
steampunkvale - Glad you found someone to help you
out on the trait.
Good luck finding someone to help create them.
Can't wait to see that babe come to life!

Hey everyone! Long time no see.

With work and everything I've been neglecting my art so my mission is to get back into the swing of things. I'm going to open up a couple slots for art, probably 3 for now. I'm only looking for list pets or the value in older store pets at the moment since I don't have a lot of time and I'm going to hopefully put a lot into these pics. I may make a bonus piece if old store pets are offered.

1:
2:
3:

Here's my gallery if you haven't seen my work. Sorry that some of the examples are older.
Keep in mind I'll be working on these on my weekends so it will be a bit before they are finished.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:07 am

hi guys, i had a huge long sappy, pulp filled post but why be melodramatic when you can just get straight to the point.
so basically i am pushing all my viscets into one world cause they are a mess and i have like 6 different worlds some in the same universe some not and it’s confusing so i just want one main universe and a maximum of like 2 AUs other than AUs for relationships with other ‘cets and stuff so yeah thats happening. i also have a predilection for pixel art- its kinda the first thing i really suck with when i tried digital art for the first time, gosh I remember those days so fondly wow. but yeah so i made this lil guy.

is anyone interested in me making one for them? it is a pretty basic pixel but i still think its really cute.

PWYW but only taking stubs, C$, or dA points as the forms of payment. I would greatly prefer da points because i want to save up to one day have enough collected to buy one of the event rare MYOs. :) eeeeeek thank you kind soul.

see examples for the pps lines

please specify if you want it to bounce or not. small edits such as different tails/ears/tufts are fine but anything like crazy mane edits are not. something like a short mane edit is fine, just nothing complicated like braids because i cant really fit that into a 50x50 pixel.

OFFER FOR PIXELS ALWAYS STANDS. YOU CAN PM ME ANYTIME ABOUT THESE, I WILL BE KEEPING AND RESUSING THE LINES FOR A LONG TIME

————————————examples——————————————
ImagexxImage ImagexxImagexxImagexxImage
ImagexxImagexxImagexxImagexxImagexxImage
————————————————————————————————

@artgirl ahh wow your art is so good! i love the shading and the backgrounds and the diverse poses!!

@steampunkvale hope you find an artist to do the design!

@corrosive_limes i cannot answer the first but I personally usually do not draw them with the opposable thumb because i find it hard to draw- i do find the front paws hard to draw anyway though.

@silversamurai your new viscets sound super cool dude!

STORYTIME!!!

im pretty bad at comprehending the sound of words sometimes. i have a tendency to not stop and think about a word and instead pronounce it how i see fit and then never analyze the word again. three examples:
archive: for 2 years I pronounced it “arch-ive” (ive as in “i’ve just done this”)

heterochromia: 2ish years when i was young i managed to pronounce it “heck-row-chi-mia” (chi as in cheat and mia and in anemia) and i learned my mistake when trying to spell it out when using it as a username for the first time. the mispronounciation stuck when i had that username & i still love the nickname Hekro.

and now for the reason why i am saying this. last, but not least: gadgetrocks- the username of someone in our community. today i saw someone refer to them as gadget, which was a real eye-opener because i’ve *literally* been pronouncing it “gadge-trocks” (gadge as in badge) this whole time for some reason and now i am never going to recover from that.

so yeah, i’m bad with words.
Last edited by padaleckii on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:51 pm

@Prophecy - they are super cute <3
@artgirl - love your style <3
@steampunkvale - i wish I could trade you <3

Hey again all, im looking to do art for stubs or c$ <3 i would prefer stubs for a myo id love to make real but either is fine <3 here are examples https://xskyethedragonx.deviantart.com/ and I can do avatar gifs too <3
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:35 pm

Replies;
@~Prophecy~ Those pixels are adorable! I'll defiantly try to commision you for some :) Also, some of my friend call me gadge, so it's fine if you do.
@ Surrounding Crystals Good luck getting your Myo!
@Artgirl I love your art!

Hi everyone! First I want to introduce some of my newest 'cets!

Queen Midas
She's the custom I saved up really hard for, the main villain of my Au. She's a manipulative cursed Queen who will let nothing and no one stand in her way.

Tea
Tea is a shy, fidgety little girl who can see the future. Her powers sometimes scare her, so she's wary around other viscets, more so ones that have bad or frightening futures.

Lapis
Lapis is Aasira's childhood friend and they both have slight crushes on one another, the only problem is that he's a ghost.

I'm also opening up viscet commissions to get DA points for event rares. (Like everyone else) I don't have any fullbody viscet examples which are standing in a raptor like pose, but I do have some headshots, and can try more realistic fullbodies aswell.
Examples;
Fullbody
Bust
Headshots
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐