➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:22 pm

@tiny little box I just adore Cherī's colors. x.x
@cyberdragon725 I'm sure someone will snag that cutie. c;
@Angelus Gaston I'm sorry to hear about your cat :c But what a pretty custom! The eyes really pop.
@.kaede I love Chiyoko <3 I like her golden armor items ;0; Also, her story sounds cool. Guardians are fun. c:
@~Prophecy~ I think the glove idea for Neutron is really cool cx She sounds like a very interesting viscet.
@Kydashing Congrats on Mya! My sister's name is Maya. xD

Just popping in to say I have three GA adopts up! :)
Image Image Image
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:05 am

@tiny little box
They are so beautiful!!! Also I love your art so I'ma throw you a pm <3
@cyberdragon725
oof,I love this babe so much but i'm so broke da point/money wise lol I hope that they have a wonderful owner <3
@Angelus Gaston
God the cet is so pretty I love how they turned out, Mkaes me want to get a custom of my can Tarricon who had had to be put down I miss him so much. Feel free to look through my cets for relationships <3
@~Teya~
I love your designs so much but I've been so busy with irl stuff/ unmotivated to write that I haven't gotten myself to go for any adopts.

Hey! Iv'e made a few nursery tryouts and was wondering if I could get and critique on them/comments as well as suggestions I'm really looking to get better with each design.
ImageImageImage
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:29 am

@Angelus Gaston - your new viscet is amazing. I am so jealous omg!! Congratulations!

@~Teya~ - Omg your cets are so pretty!

@steampunkvale - hello friend! Ahh, suggestions? Well, to start off I wanna say that the way you mix the parents is 10/10. The edits you made look very nice. I would just suggest smoothing the lines a bit (meaning where your line ends, erase a bit of it so its pointy and seems to disappear rather than a rounded edge) or filling in slight cracks where the white behind the cet might shine through. other than that it's fantastic. Theres not much to fix! If my suggestion was vague I can hit you up with a pm and give a visual if you'd like c:

I am hosting two readoptions if anyone is interested!

Image Image
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:09 pm

@park Good luck with the readoptions! c:
    @steampunkvale Good luck with the nursery tryouts! I can't give much criticism as I'm not a nursery artist ; n;
    @~Teya~ Those look wonderful, Teya c:
    @Angelus Gaston Oo, huge congrats on a lovely custom!
    @Cyber heavy breathing
    @tiny little box Huge congrats on the batch!!<3 She's absolutely beautiful c:

okidoki, so ima make this post quick ;;;; I'm opening up to do headshots for dA points and c$ :")
    They'll be done in my new painting style, I'll link some examples below from art fight.
    I'm mainly looking for dA points and these are more of a... pwyw kinda thing because i suck at prices

edit: Honestly, anything from 15c$ and above or around 100pts (?) and above would work for pricing! c:

>> examples! <<
        - w/ background: +2c$ or 10pts
        - w/ animated addon: +5c$ or 20pts, or more depending on what it is

Just message me with any Viscets you want done and your payment option! ^^ I'll also look at non-Viscet characters.
Last edited by Virixin on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swoorny » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:35 am

steampunkvale: I Think all of them are great! LOVE the one in the middle

Angelus Gaston: Big Congrats on this nice viscet!

tiny little box: WOW

Vluuu[...] did this really amazing batch but sadly I Cannot keep it this is why I am putting it up for adoption for you. Ends in 1 week and it is a GIF competition
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3862370&p=119781278#p119781278

Hello I am Swoorny.
I live in Germany.
I love Horse Riding
And I own two horses
who are named
Stian (Haflinger) and
Scooby (Mini-Shetland Pony)

Swoorny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:05 am

Hey everybody!!
Replies wrote:@park_eunhuii Oh I love Juno so much! I was actually going to ask if we could have relations!! I am absolutely going to try out for her!
@juice box. Your art is so pretty! I would love some but I don't know how much to offer would be a fair price and don't want to low-ball you!
@Swoorny oh the pretty baby. I need. Goes to make a form
@steampunkvale Those are some really nice nursery tryouts! I love the details you have put into them! Good luck!!
@~Teya~ Those adopts are so pretty! I would post forms but I already have quite a few that I have my eye on! But good luck with the comps!
@Angelus Gaston That is a very pretty custom! I am sorry to hear about your cat. My first custom, Gray, was semi-based on my husky that passed away last year so I can only imagine how excited you were for this one!
@cyberdragon725 You make such pretty adopts! Congrats to the owner on that one!
@tiny little box Oh that is a gorgeous cet there! Congrats on it! Feel free to hit me up for art (My shop is in my signature)! I wish I could buy art from you but I have no CS cries

You guys need to stop making so many pretty babies for me to fall in love with!!

So I firstly wanted to post here and introduce some of my newest little ones!
My second custom Hades- Made by the amazing Park_eunhuii

He is the god of death and lord of the underworld. He is not open for breedings (sorry not even ooc) or for mates. He is my little loner boy but feel free to message me if you have any viscets that you think would be good "Angels of death" for him!
I absolutely love how he came out and all the work that Park put into him! His scythe can come from the marking on his hip so he can summon it anywhere and his little blue glowy earring holds the soul of his soul mate who passed away too soon. He is kind of a sarcastic dude but is not cruel in any way. He resents the image that he gets being the god of death as most people think of him as a nasty and evil person but he really just kinda wants friends, always being surrounded by death.

Next, Some of the most recent Hatchery batches I have had!
First, Linden, Made by the awesome Mint Chip- Adopted daughter of Prairie

Linden was found by Prairie, wrapped up in the roots of a Linden tree. You can read the whole story here if you would like! She is a nature sprite and I am still coming up with a full idea for her. I may try to connect her to Hades but I have no idea at the moment! I just know that I absolutely love her!!

Lastly, Colinus (Linus), Made by the fantastic Yugi- Adopted son of Valkyrie

Linus was found by Valkyrie in a Bobwhite nest and was an amazing surprise to me on a very hard day. I work at a place that has non-releasable animals and on that particular day, we lost our little bobwhite to a sickness. After such a rough day, I came home to find this incredible little dude finished for me and knew he should be a little tribute to the animal. As such, he has some bobwhite feathers on his tail (added after a request for Yugi- who is amazing, have I mentioned that?) and his whole story is based on the birds. I am actually looking for any art of him and a bobwhite if any of you are interested!

As always, my art shop is open for headshots (and I can try my best with anything else you may wish!) and most of my cets are open for relationships. I have a breeding planned out for this month and the next nursery month but after that I have none planned. If you would like to do a hatchery batch with me, we can talk about it and see if will work! I am usually pretty open about things so just pm me. I also wanted to mention that I am willing to help out anyone with proofreading and form work if they need it!

My pms are always open everyone! Enjoy your day!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:49 am

Hello all! I've been lurking around here for a bit but decided to finally pop in and actually post to say hi! c:
    Of course, I'm also posting to actually introduce my babies and get more involved with the whole thing by looking for relationships and such!

First off I'd like to do a rather delayed introduction of my handsome boy Ander!
    He was my first 'cet and the one who got me really hooked on the species c:
    I've not 100% pinned a universe for him but I'm heavily leaning towards a medieval type where he's a prince though he's not exactly good at it. He sort of has leadership qualities but he much rather joke around with his friends and roam around causing some level (usually minor) of trouble but he usually tries to be friends with everyone. I'd love to get some relationships going for him! c: He might be a prince but like I said above he rather run around and be a menace to his town so non-royalty is totally cool but royal friends could be cool too! I also wanna maybe get him a girlfriend/boyfriend (pan)?? I'd be super down HCing something out if anyone is interested in that sorta thing! I also do multiple AUs with my characters usually so even if you have 'cets you think might work well but they're in a different AU don't worry about it, go ahead and offer. c:

Secondly, here is my beach bum Amias Prem! He was my second 'cet, he's pretty happy-go-lucky despite the fact that he is, in fact, homeless and sleeps on a beach. But he doesn't let that get him down! He usually couch surfs amongst his friends if it starts raining or something and sleeping outside isn't really ideal. He tries to stay out of trouble but is very outgoing always willing to try new things and see new places, he is a little clingy though always having a slight fear of his friends leaving him behind. I don't have a specific universe for him? So I'm just going with my default modern one. I'm also looking for all relationships for this boy! Males only for mates as he is gay but anything goes for friends! Since I don't have him set in a certain point of time of anything that is all super open too. c: Again, willing (and want!) to HC for mates/friends!

And finally, my newest boy Adrik Ciar! I am so incredibly excited about this boy! I won him as a RU from Viscet #2354 and I'm just v.v my heart, guys, it's so full and happy and ahh! I was gonna stick with the story I wrote out for #2354 but looking at him I don't think it would exactly fit so I'm reworking it? He's not completely blind though his sight is semi-bad his other senses help make up for it and he has visions of various future events which help. He's sorta serious and stoic but once that is broken down he is surprisingly loyal to those who prove themselves worthy of his trust. He doesn't talk much about his past or where he came from and while he rarely loses his temper he most often does with people who won't stop asking questions. The loyalty thing is surprising because he makes his living as a thief/bandit and also does some mercenary work if the offered job pays well enough. Like I said above, on the outside, he's kinda serious and stoic but once that comes down he's very loyal and protective of those he considers friends. He's open for all relationships, male and female cets welcome as a potential mate and of course the same for friends c: I'm thinking of putting him in an AU like (or the same one) the one Ander is in but once again I do multiple AUs so offer away if you like! And like the two above, I'm totally up for HCing mates/friends for this guy, I also am totally up for RPing for all three as well.

Replies!
    @tiny little box - Right, *picks up dragon, sprints away with dragon* xD Seriously though, what a gorgous viscet! I was floored when I first saw her and I still am every since I see it. Plus your story sounds neat!
    @Angelus Gaston - Man, I have such a soft spot for super dark characters with bright eye colors. v.v They are super beautiful though.
    @muttgirl310 - Oh man, I might have to send a PM your way, I think Adrik could totally be a good angel of death! Hades looks so cool! <3

Thats all folks!
    I'd reply to more/with longer replies but I feel a headache coming on so I'm gonna hop off and curl up in front of my fan and take a nap haha. I hope everyone has a great weekend and remember to stay hydrated. c:
    P.S- Pls ignore any typos, am sleepy and my eyes aren't focusing while I'm trying to reread what I've written.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:29 am

>> replies wrote:@tiny little box I'm glad you like your batch so much! I can't wait to see what you do with her development ^u^
@cyberdragon725 what a lovely adopt!
@Angelus Gaston I'm glad you like your custom as well - the rosettes were a lot of fun to do and I can't wait to see what you do with him~
@~Teya~ I love how colorful your GA adopts have been! I'd try out if I could ;u;
@steampunkvale Good luck with trying out for nursery artist!
@park_eunhuii oh gosh, I love the monster horns ;o;
@juice box. mmmm I'll have to look into those later, I love your art! o:
@Swoorny Good luck hosting the comp!
@muttgirl310 ooohh you've got such lovely new kids - I'm so sorry to hear about the bobwhite, they're such gorgeous little birds and the feather tail item on Linus is adorable!
@Lorne_Purnima Ander has such a pretty color palette and design, I can totally see why he got you hooked on viscets. x)

Hey everyone - I haven't posted on here in quite a while, but I figured I should push myself to try to more if possible.

First things first - if you've been wanting to make a toyhou.se but haven't been able to get ahold of an invite code, PM me! I've got some up for grabs~ ^^ I love looking around at what everyone's been doing with their viscets and seeing all of the wonderful art! Kudos to those who are using CS character storage threads as well, mine was difficult to keep up with and y'all are doing it well.

I also have an art fight if anyone happened to be curious - feel free to attack me, I'll try to revenge as soon as possible (and if I don't make it in the fight window in time, I'll pm it to you). Friendly fire is a-okay with me too!

I'm also looking for ideas for what adopts you'd like to see - I'd like to put more ufa but I haven't been too sure of what to do, so if you have any ideas, please feel free to pm me them! c:

Lastly, good luck to everyone entering current competitions as well as the summer prompts. If you've been too busy with real life to really join any of them, it's okay. Don't overwork yourselves trying to do everything at once and take some time for yourself as well. Real life comes first before adopts, and I'm sure you'll have time later. <3
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xelinator » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:16 am

Hello, I'm Xel!
I haven't been here in a (very) long time, but in my process of becoming more active, I'd like to reintroduce my viscets!
Fannara, Asiza, Adanté, Abel, Nyx, Brooke, Bailey, Viva, Hideki, and Hotaru!
Hope I can work on becoming active once more in the community~

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:28 pm

No replies for now

Sorry for the delay on everything on my end guys ^^" Lot of RL stuffs. Just moved (8 moves in 8 years go me... x.x hopefully the one after this will be the last one, finally). Anywho, we moved everything finally on Friday, getting things settled and hashed out now, and then gotta take my dad to his doc apt wed/other stuffs going on. I should be able to judge everything and start doing batches again on friday at the latest. So sorry for those waiting I know it is no fun, but I'm working on it. ^^
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me