Hetalia Fanclub!~

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Hetalia Fanclub!~

Postby Rai-kun » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:57 am

Woot! *fist pump* I have successfully gotten a friend to watch Hetalia and she loves it!!!!!! *more cheering*

Okay now for more sad news:
My dad threw a hissyfit when I asked about getting my hair dyed white and cut. Sadness, now no Prussia haircut. (A real shame, really. He has awesome hair.)

Good news:
I'm not dead! I'll be posting more (possibly) and working on some Hetalia fanart. At the moment I'm working on human anatomy so I can at least get proportions right. (Going well, so far.) Then I'll work on the right colors since that always kills me for some reason. First person I'm going to draw might be America or Britain. Possibly Canada. (Because he's adorable. And also the reason for my nickname, Canada)
ImageImageImage
Rai-kun: Yup, I'll be gone for a while, guys. Ya know, movin' and all. :/ I might be back on after high school settles down, but we'll just have to see how everything pans out!

ImageImageImage
Rai-kun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Kaycee » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 am

Oh my god I'm sorry I haven't been very active on here in a long time ;____; My life has just been outrageously busy lately...
BUT! Look what I got in the mail today~! <3333
If you don't understand why it says 1993, it's just because my friend and I are roleplaying where he was born in modern times ^^; And O Positive people generally people who are really hyper, at least from some thing I found a while back. So that's why he's that blood type XD
So... yeah. My new dog-tags~ <3

I'll be wearing them to Anthrocon too |D *shot*
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔══════════════════════╗

❝ A soldier on my own, I don't know the way
I'm riding up the heights of shame
I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest
I'm ready for the fight and fate ❞
~Woodkid
─────────────
My Characters
Human Artists on CS
Get help from staff
RP Rules
╚══════════════════════╝

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

GIVING AWAY MOST OF MY PETS IN A GIANT ART CONTEST! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KumyaKuma » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 am

You're going to the Anthrocon?! Darn! Why does it have to be so far away from where I live? I don't know any Hetalia fans in real life besides my sister at all. D:
So close, yet do far.
I dislike, the Nordic's, and by the Nordic's I mean Norway and Iceland. I also dislike Spain. I don't know why, they just annoy me. X3
KumyaKuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IgnoreThisAccount » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 am

The Unknown Rider wrote:You're going to the Anthrocon?! Darn! Why does it have to be so far away from where I live? I don't know any Hetalia fans in real life besides my sister at all. D:
So close, yet do far.
I dislike, the Nordic's, and by the Nordic's I mean Norway and Iceland. I also dislike Spain. I don't know why, they just annoy me. X3

You shall forever be known as Surda or Michelle to me because of that one roleplay xD
Now, this shall be a random comment:
I wish I had Greece's skill in sleeping. And that I could play the piano as good as Austria can or be able to find epic scarves like Russia.
And I have zero idea why, because A- I sleep like a stone when I can and B- I don't even play the piano xD
IgnoreThisAccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mountain Wolf » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:03 am

I haven't posted here in quite a while! What's going on, everyone? :D

For a while I've been meaning to make an attempt at drawing Hetalia art on this site's oekaki board, but due to the fact that I have no experience in drawing anime, I kept screwing up and never finished a single drawing! But finally, I just made a picture of Ludwig! link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1229683 It came out alright, but I rushed on some parts. Oh well. I think I'll try making one of Austria next time =)
(signature under construction)
Mountain Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KumyaKuma » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 am

::Tribal Otter:: wrote:
The Unknown Rider wrote:You're going to the Anthrocon?! Darn! Why does it have to be so far away from where I live? I don't know any Hetalia fans in real life besides my sister at all. D:
So close, yet do far.

You shall forever be known as Surda or Michelle to me because of that one roleplay xD
Now, this shall be a random comment:
I wish I had Greece's skill in sleeping. And that I could play the piano as good as Austria can or be able to find epic scarves like Russia.
And I have zero idea why, because A- I sleep like a stone when I can and B- I don't even play the piano xD

My real name is Michelle :D

Ugh, it takes me forever to fall asleep. D: I stay in a a half asleep/half awake mode for atleast 40 minutes before I fall asleep. And if I sleep in late, my head has a dull headache. I'm a pretty sound sleeper, though, just takes me forever to pass out.

I actually have a keyboard that I begged my parents to buy me for Christmas, I haven't touched it since I have no idea how to use it. I waiting to earn/get more money to buy a book to learn how to play a piano. Sadly, I have no cash as I spent most of it to buy a Kindle Fire. D:
I REGRET NOTHING!!!!
KumyaKuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby (LEFT, SORRY) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:53 am

@Micky

I don't like dreams because you'll never know what dream your going to get. xD
I keep getting random dreams... I had a Hetalia-Pedobear-MLP crossed over dream. It was not fun.

I have my own keyboard, I know how to use it, but I can only do solos.
Like, only one hand. I try to do two hands but i mess up. Dx
I'm going to do piano lessons every weekend. Not now, but I don't know when.
(LEFT, SORRY)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KumyaKuma » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:40 pm

I had the creepiest Hetalia dream. *shudders* To put it shortly: Hungary and France got secretly got married and announced it a this party America had. Somewhere in the middle, they went in a closet together and "stuff" happened. I only knew because Prussia was informing us. Hee, I hid under a table a pretended I didn't hear anything. ^;^'
KumyaKuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:sea~foam:. » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:48 pm

The Unknown Rider wrote:I had the creepiest Hetalia dream. *shudders* To put it shortly: Hungary and France got secretly got married and announced it a this party America had. Somewhere in the middle, they went in a closet together and "stuff" happened. I only knew because Prussia was informing us. Hee, I hid under a table a pretended I didn't hear anything. ^;^'

The only Hetalia dreams I have are super dirty. I mean like totally-uncensored-naked-Latvia-doing-things-I-won't-mention-on-a-kids-site kinda dirty.
I need serious help. Or maybe I should just eat less cheesecake before bed. And for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"If you was from, where I was from, you'd already be f***ing dead!"-Scout, TF2
{Above is my lovely JBD, Lovino! Design by Starmz, art by air., species by Hiccup. He's looking for a friend so drop me a line if you have a potential playmate! Song of the now is Deja Vu by 30H!3. My dA}
.:sea~foam:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IgnoreThisAccount » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:02 pm

I have dreams like New Zealand eating ice cream with Russia and Sealand and then wondering why they don't have so many flavors in New Zealand (We have cookies and cream, New Zealand, be glad >:C And yes I'm from New Zealand.). And then Sealand has chocolate all over his face because the ice cream tasted awesome. And Russia was dared to eat a sunflower flavoured ice cream. The kind of dream I have.
I haven't had that precise a dream, but seriously you guys, I must have one innocent mind xD
IgnoreThisAccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me