| ★ Sonic the Hedgehog Fan club |

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What's your favorite 90's Sonic game? [All in chronological order & excluding spin-offs]

Sonic the Hedgehog
7%
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
7%
Sonic CD
13%
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
No votes
Sonic & Knuckles
20%
Sonic 3D Blast
7%
Sonic Adventure
47%

Total votes : 15

Re: | ★ Sonic the Hedgehog Fan club | New Poll + Announcemen

Postby paperjack. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:35 pm

Rocket Executive wrote:Here's my account on Fan Fiction Kraken VS Octo-kun

Followed you! And good luck on your story, send over any drafts or questions you got over Chickensmoothie. I'm like never on FF.net nowadays, it's just occasional in case Wattpad doesn't have anything interesting [which it mostly never does].

I've been working on a few fan-fictions myself, except they're all stashed away in my google drive. There is over 20 about Sonic, specifically, and I honestly have no clue what half of the plots are. The longest I got is about 22 pages, and I'm so very stuck. The thing is, I always jump around in stories, I never go from beginning to end directly. I always get new ideas and mess up the plot, but it still is able to flow and my creativity just dies. WELP, that's just me.. haha.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breakerbeam » Tue May 08, 2018 2:19 pm

here's a thing. the beginning is a bit rough but i didn't know where to start

sonic entered the room. when infinite noticed him, he turned away, embarrassed to be seen like this.

"hey, don't be like that! what's wrong?" sonic asked in a chipper voice. the jackal didn't reply, still silent. sonic sighed. ever since infinite came back to them, it's been rough. everyone thinks he's going to snap and kill them or something. sonic crept over and poked his shoulder. "c'mon pal. answer my question."

infinite only turned over to glare at him."aren't you going to run away like the others?" he asked in a hoarse voice. it was obvious that he had been crying.

"why would i?" the hedgehog asked.

"because i'm a monster!" he croaked, tears trickling down his face as he sat up. "i ruined everyone's lives! especially yours! you were in prison for 6 months. how is that not my fault? how is everything not my fault?" sonic stared at him for a moment, a sad smile forming on his face. he did remember those 6, horrible, horrible months. vividly.

"hey, look at me." he asked. infinite slowly lead his eyes to sonic's eyes. their gazes were locked for only a split second before sonic pulled him in for a tight hug. infinite sat there for a minute, not knowing what to do, before awkwardly returning the hug and patting the hedgehog on the back. "i know that what you did was really.. bad, to say the least. but that doesn't mean you can't make things better. actually, a lot of my friends are like you." the two broke out of the hug.

the jackal sat up a bit straighter. "what do you mean?"

"shadow almost ended the world, you know." sonic smirked. "i stopped him though. and silver almost killed me multiple times. and then there's knuckles.." infinite was now fully paying attention to sonic's words. his head swam as he processed the new information he had just learned.

"so.. do you think i could be like them? get.. better?" infinite asked.

"of course!" the hedgehog replied. "but you have to help yourself first before we can do anything. let's go get you cleaned up." sonic extended his hand to the jackal. infinite instantly pulled away.

"i can't. they'll look at me. and remember everything. i can't have that." he stressed, looking worried.

"oh. well, i guess we can go around the back. if it'll make you feel better." sonic held out his hand again, pushing it closer to infinite. hesitantly, the ex-mercenary grabbed the other's hand and climbed out of his bed. he hadn't really moved in a while, and he was still weak, so he wobbled while trying to find his balance. sonic only chuckled and steadied infinite before leading him to the back door in the room.

"let's get outta here." sonic exclaimed, smiling. he let go of the other's hand and pushed through the old door. infinite followed behind him into the back alleyway. as the walked, the jackal stared at the hedgehog's head before smiling a bit and looking downward. maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

it's not that good and i can't write characters that well but i like it. it's not supposed to be shippy btw (i mean. you can see it like that if you want idc) i guess it's for an au i made? basically, infinite finds trouble after he's defeated and is being hunted by others for the bounty over his head (and just generally because no ones wants him alive.) so, he comes back to the resistance for help. but everyone hates him. naturally sonic is the only one to try to help him
ImageImageImage
ALPHA
it/he - 18 - trans/aro

aspiring scemo kid &
supreme gay monkey liker.

LF wishlist pps pets!!!
feel free to hit me up i
love trading
ImageImageImage
breakerbeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed May 30, 2018 5:32 am

I had an old Sonic RP that I was wondering if I should revive. Basically, Eggman stole the Chaos Emeralds(as usual) and was about to launch a weapon. Then at the last second when Sonic is about to stop him, two mysterious figures, who are the embodiement of positive and negative Chaos Energy step in and turn the Chaos Emeralds into living beings, in order to try to stop Eggman and Sonic's constant cycle of fighting.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire-of-Shadows » Wed May 30, 2018 8:12 am

I want to join the resistance!

𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: Fire-of-Shadows
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖: Mmm, a favorite? It's a battle between Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Rush.
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: Shadow. Enough said.
𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣:

At last, a Sonic club!
Fire-of-Shadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:03 am

Fire-of-Shadows wrote:

-snip-

Welcome! And haha, yes, I'm surprised there really wasn't a Sonic club at all at first--well, an active one.

I have to say, I almost forgot about this club entirely, mostly due to finals and getting into summer. Sorry for not responding, I've just grown a bit lazy lately when it comes to replying to things, even though I know that I should.

@Rocket Executive
That roleplay sounds really fun, I like the idea of it! I think I'd like to see it more as a story plot, but It'd also be fun to see what everyone thinks of each of the emerald's personalities. If there were to be a leader of the group of emeralds, It'd definitely have to be green...mostly because it's either the first or last emerald they usually find, and since it's kinda the signature one by now.

@Zebrachu
Sorry for never replying to this, even though I read through it, heh. I like the plot! Infinite, despite me disliking his backstory, needs a bit more love nowadays. I like that Sonic is the only one to help, not from a story standpoint, but in acknowledgement of the character's personality. Infinite hadn't done anything too drastic to any of his friends, so, naturally as you stated, he'd be willing to help.

The only bits of criticism I'd give is capitalization, which I'm sure you already took note of. I love how you write, honestly. An example is "He did remember those 6, horrible, horrible months. vividly." I like the emotion placed in it that the read can conjure up. I also love the casual conversation between Sonic and Infinite, it just seems well, natural, in a way. It is kinda funny when you think back at how many times Sonic's own friends tried to kill him, often more than his enemies. Also, I don't think it's all that shippy, so don't worry...it seems more platonic or friendly--that's just how Sonic's character is. Anyways, it's really good, I don't have much else to say.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:08 am

Huh, I never thought of making it into a fan fiction, but that is a good idea. Now I just need to decide what animals the emeralds should be turned into, and what names they take on
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disgustedorite » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:44 am

𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: Disgustedorite
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖: Sonic Forces
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: Jani-Ca
𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣: Hi I made the old Sonic fan club sorry I didn't maintain it very well or keep it alive :P
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:55 am

Disgustedorite wrote:

𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: Disgustedorite
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖: Sonic Forces
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: Jani-Ca
𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣: Hi I made the old Sonic fan club sorry I didn't maintain it very well or keep it alive :P

Oh, welcome and hello! It's entirely okay, I just thought there might as well be a new one since nobody posted in a year. It's hard to keep a club alive sometimes, mostly when it seems like an obscure topic on a website like this!
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | ★ Sonic the Hedgehog Fan club |

Postby Sega » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:34 am

Hey! Formerly Kaleidoscorch here!
I'm super stoked and ready to see more about Team Sonic Racing! I really hope sega makes good use of Sonic's characters because there's so many to choose from at this point and I'm hoping it'll be a sizable roster.

my beloved
🖤1O.1O.O9
& the famigos
🧸 🧐 🦾

pfp by goat
sig art by yugi
Sega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes