Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Petscop » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:21 am

Maxwell. wrote:
Maxwell. wrote:
i'm looking to trade karpo!
i can't connect to her, and i honestly feel really bad about it :'0
she's got two rare edits, I'd prefer if your offer has at least 1 edit!!
honestly, slots don't matter, i just want to get her a home

I'm not on cool down!!
don't be afraid to offer! qwq

A one rare trait myo or unlimited uncommon myo would be auto and I would greatly consider multiple standard / common myos!

I thought I had a good offer earlier but I haven't been gotten back to, so I've decided to open this back up! I really want to get her traded so I will be looking for someone off cool down!

please!!

@Killua;
yyoooo, goo luck with all that stuff you're looking for! I hope you get that art qwq
@Sanara
Aaa, those kids are super adorable, congrats !!
@Buzzylee
yooooo, Nala is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you've decided to come back to the community!
@Cassafrass
Good luck with what you're doing!
@Aporia
Good luck finding relationships for your kals! They're all super cute <3

I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Catskitten » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:49 am

x

Gladis Jay/Male

A ooc kit from SeventyxForager
No idea what im doing with them but i just wanted to make use of Seventys last slot
I was curious what a kit from these two would look like XD
Its ooc because both kalons would never be interested in eachother so this kit is parentless

Huge thank you again to Sixbane:)

Bear is in the process of being grown by _silentsiren_ im very excited

As many replies as I can take at moment

@Flowerlily135
I wiped out from sleep and midnight.
Glad i got to join for a bit though thank you for hosting and congrats again:)

@< 3 Chocolate < 3 and others needing growths/hms/etc.
Anne is a doll good luck luck finding a growth maybe check the kalon artist alley
to see who is looking to take kit growths.
I know stickandstones,schnuffel bunny and possibly sixbane are taking em:)

@bogator
Golden baby congrats happy for you:)
The purple kalon monroe is one of my fav kalons design wise im glad she got a good home also.

@cassafrass
Hey you want a tide pod kalon too.
Honestly though i think its hilarious theres gonna be two of them XD
Good luck:)

@Buzzylee
Nala is beautiful
also i totally missed that stream XD
Curious to see who got gifted

@Sanara
Yo heres a gang kalon i know about

x

@Everyone and Kyar
Thank you for taking the time to reply to so many people
Also thank you Kyar for noting ways to reply to people:)
Last edited by Catskitten on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:50 am

@killua;; aa I hope you can find some great artists to commission! I wish my work load wasn't so full right now lol
@samara;; good luck finding roleplays and relationships! I think a few people have some kalons that are in girl gangs, I know .Lucifer has one, you should try PMing them!
@BuzzyLee;; congrats on Nala, I love her name and her shine, she's so beautiful! hope your stream is/was fun!

Just popping into put out a last call on my CS currency commissions!
    I've been working really hard on my to-do list, and I'm almost done everything. But I'm just slightly short payment for the items I want from the kalon shop.

My art shop is open here, one slot for a mini human.
    I'm also taking commissions for standard/common MYO designs, for bribe [for C$ and rare/list pets]!

PM me if interested! Probably only taking one MYO com, so I'll pick an offer by the end of the day and strike out this post when I do.
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:02 am

@high noon oooh i love your art, im definitely interested !!
    @catskitten ahh what a cute kit, congrats !!
    @maxwell gl with trading them~
    @killua gl with trading & if youre interested i have commission open ! ;o;
    @sanara ahh wow gorgeous kalons + growths !

popping in to say that i have wiggle avatar commissions open for points / usd !! ;v;
    get one of your kalon(s) ! <33

Image Image Image Image Image

check them out !!
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffball~ » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 am

@Maxwell. Good luck trading them
@lychee Those avatars are so cute
@high noon Lovely art

I am never active with this species anymore so I'm hosting a readoption for my kalon Leo, it is a nonowner raffle.

not very active right now
ImageImage
th artfight
[she/her - est - philly sports sufferer </3]
Anyone reading this, have a lovely day/evening <3
puffball~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:06 am

Think Fast!
Title all PMs to include 'Kalon Commission'

I'm taking one Free growth or transfer to the main kalon lines. It's going to be off oekaki, and I'll pick a design out of the first five forms.

There's a catch though. I'm doing this because I need a recent example of growths so I can open a few commissions. Thus, no, I can't provide you with an example of previous growths. If you aren't satisfied, you can always not have the growth approved. I also will require that the kalon has a hair edit, so I can show off some newfound skills with hair.

Closed! Thanks for giving me options so quickly guys... o.o

Code: Select all
@puffball~ Sad to see you go! It's nice of you to think of nonowners! I'm sure whoever gets him will be super excited!
@lychee I'll have to order one of those if you're open when I have spare points oml...
@High Noon: Honestly, It's too bad I don't have any CS currency atm oml. Your art is great.

-sorry for short replies-
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avior. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:03 am

INTRO

whaddup everyone I've been dead for like twelve (12) years but I'm here for another post whooo

REPLIES

@Softballpup12- nice to see you got requests uvu
    @puffball~- so nice of you to hot it for nonowners! good luck finding the right person
    @lychee- wow, those are so cute! if I had anything to offer at all I'd order some uvu
    @high noon- good luck getting that c$!
    @Catskitten- what a cute kid! c:
    @Maxwell.- what a pretty girl! if I had any kals I wasn't attached to I'd offer ;; good luck
    find her a home!

INTRODUCTIONS

a while back I got two new kits from an ic breeding between my arlo and coffeebean's cadence!
    these babes are super cute and I've been working on developing them a bit by now uvu

thea, she loves psychology and science! she's super chill and friendly and a social butterfly,
    definitely that popular girl in school that everyone wants to sit with at lunch
    she's not as developed as her sister, though, so here's meredith uvu

meredith is very calm and level-headed, but always has that sort of wistful,
    sad look to her?? even when she's not sad in the least she just gives off those vibes
    she's polite but more solitary than thea and greatly prefers cozying up in her room
    and watching the rain all day uvu
    she's the girl that has a thousand pinterest board and reblogs aesthetic pastel photos
    on tumblr
    she also wants to be a fashion designer and is very artistic!

SEARCH

looking for relationships for both girls up above! friends, enemies, and crushes are
    welcomed, obviously no mates oof
    thea is het and meredith is asexual/panromantic, but prefers boyish partners uvu
    it'd be great if you had a discord for us to hc and possibly roleplay on!

OUTRO

thank you for reading my post! have a great day/night, wherever you are <3
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:24 am

Heyo
Hey all. I haven't been very active lately, my apologies!
Real life can be a butt cx So, uh, get ready for a
long-ish post full of searches and other stuff.

Searching for Breedings
Its been a while since I've bred anyone, so
I'm taking breeding offers on everyone except for
Fletcher and Chevron. I would honestly love to have a
winged kit or merkit, so if you have kalons with
either of those edits + autopass item, that would be
so cool! Heh, I'll look at any offers, though.
https://sta.sh/21p3h30thmlw?edit=1

Interest Check
I haven't been connecting to my kals much
lately, so I'm taking an interest check on all of them
(except for Chevron, Marley, Liberty, and Wesley). Feel free to offer on
one or multiple, offer myo's or kals, I really don't care.
I'll look at anything, as I'm just curious to see what
people will offer. If I find an offer I like, I might take it! ^^
https://sta.sh/21p3h30thmlw?edit=1

Growths
I'm pretty sure some of my kits are like...nearly
a year overdue. I'm searching for growths for everyone.
I'd prefer if you had experience and examples! I don't have
much, but I can possibly pay in rare pets and under. Here
are the kiddos I need grown:
Liberty
Mercury (left) & Mars (right)
Unnamed smol

I have a lot more kits, actually, but these are the ones I particularly want done ^^

Replies
@avior.
Pretty new kits <3

@Softballpup12
That's nice of you to do! Ha, the slot went super fast, I see XD

@puffball~
What a gorgeous kal oh my lemonade. I'm sure he'll go to
a good home!

@lychee
Those...are actually...the cutest frickin' things ever??? So
adorable oh my goodness. Give me your skills.

@high noon
Good luck getting those coms!
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:44 am

@BuzzyLee - Oh my gosh, Nala is beautiful! Those golden patterns are stunning, especially with her dark hair <3
@Sanara - Please excuse me while I steal Beetle from you cuz he is heckin GORGEOUS!! Those blues are amazing ;u;
@killua; - Oh my gosh, those boys are so good!! Their edits are so well done, can you tell me who made them??
@Maxwell. - I hope you find a good offer for Karpo! I really like that halo of hers :3
@Catskitten - Your kit is so cute! I like the geometric designs quite a bit, and that pop of lime green is fantastic :0
@high noon - Hope you get commissions soon! Your art is so awesome, I'd love to see more of it around <3
@lychee - Those icons are adorable! I love the little jiggly animation <3 If I had points, I'd totally buy one!
@puffball~ - Have fun with the readopt! I'm sure Leo will find a happy home with a grateful nonowner ^.^
@Softballpup12 - That's super nice of you to offer a free growth/transfer :3 I can't wait to see how it turns out!
@avior. - Those kits look so soft! I love how blue Thea is, and Meredith's shine is just plain adorable <3
@Silver Pandorica - All those kits are so pretty! But heck, I'm such a sucker for blues X3

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing well <3 I'm taking a bunch of easy classes this semester, so things have been pretty chill on my end thus far ^.^ I'm here with a couple introductions and some advertisements~

So Flowerlily135 and I got our nursery batch from Akemi-chan, and holy kal, it was absolutely worth the wait! Flower was a doll and let me keep two of the babs ;u; This was a semi-IC breeding, so they'll be part of our fantasy ancient Greece universe :3 Even though they have two mothers, they had to be given up not long after birth, so instead they grew up on the streets of their hometown. The townspeople find them endearing though, so they haven't had it too hard ^.^

This here is Mitros! He's a happy-go-lucky dude who's always trying to bring a smile to everyone's faces. He likes to sing and play a stringed instrument called the chelys, and usually tries to make up silly songs and dances to make everyone laugh. He's always full of energy and feels perfectly at home performing in front of a crowd, which is often how he earns money for himself and his brother.

This is Hali, Mitros's more serious brother. He's very calm and collected most of the time, but he also tends to keep to himself when he can. He enjoys his brother's antics to a point, but it's not uncommon for him to wish for Mitros to take things more seriously. He feels a need to look out for his brother and keep him out of trouble, but that usually causes him to stress too much. He's a hopeless romantic and can't help but fall in love with every kal he sees. He likes to write poetry for those he crushes on, but it usually ends up being pretty bad. Occasionally he'll write lyrics for Mitros to sing, and sometimes Mitros will play a more soothing tune to help Hali relax. If he could work up the nerve, he would probably recite his poetry to try and earn some money as well, but for now, he just makes sure Mitros doesn't spend it all in one place.

I just bought myself an uncommon MYO, and I'm looking for someone to do it for me! I already have an idea in mind, but if possible I'd like to request a specific style. I'd really like someone who can work with a pixel style, kind of like this dog here? It's an undertale-based kal so they'll be mostly black and white, with no gradients :3 Please PM me if you're able to make a kal like this!

Lastly, I'd like to advertise that my mood board shop is open! I have many payment options, so please do check it out <3

Thanks for your time, everyone~! I hope you all have a lovely day/night <3
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:25 pm

eyy this is gonna be a long post whoops ;u;

a quick little animation i made of Saix! it was practice for somethin ;u;

not a kalon but another small animation for practice! his name is Clicky cause when he moves he snaps into place and it sounds like a clicking noise

i am making a comic! it contains all typed of closed species adopts but the main characters are kalons whoops. If you want your kalon, oc, or closed species design to be in it, PM me! Its for my hero au and i am looking for background characters, extras for battles (goons or gang members), citizens, and characters that work in museums, banks, government agencies, police, etc. I will be keeping everyone updated about the comic once i finish some pages ^^

all of my kalons are going to be in it but heres a few main/ major ones! and yeah i noticed that they pretty much all have wings, that was unintentional im sorry

Chev- the police commissioner and Ansem's most trusted friend. imagine him as Jim Gordon from Batman but gayer pretty much. He doesn't really like the idea of vigilantes but made an exception once new villains started to pop up and his force couldn't take them on. He tolerates Xerxes (Ansem) and they have been working together for years.

Ansem/Xerxes/Beelzebub- citizen, hero, bad guy? If Chev is Jim then Ansem is Bruce Wayne but actually has living parents. He didn't come from a rich family, but he did come from a line of secret heros with certain powers used to help others. He has been training since he was 11 and when he reached 17, went on a search for a teacher. Someone to teach him how to fight without killing. He found a monetary that harbored just the right guy for the job whilst in a cave in the mountains.

Kasasagi- Sidekick to the City's biggest threat. Hellwood didn't treat Kasasagi as well as it did for the others. He grew up in a bad household, got into a lot of fights in school, and didn't care for anything. One day, Ansem found him trying to steal from someone on the streets. After they got into a fist fight, Ansem coming out the winner, Kas grew a form of respect for the hero. After weeks of "random" occurrences and observation, Kas started to change his attitude. He stealthily followed Ansem back to his home, wanting to ask him a couple of questions. He accidentally watched the hero known as Xerxes transform into a well known citizen named Ansem. After tripping and causing a racket, Ansem turned back to find Kas on the floor with his jaw dropped. Freaking out, Ansem tried to calm Kas down. After a while of talking, and Kas repeating the question, Ans slapped himself and agreed to let Kas come along on some busts. It was extremely rough at first, and Ans didn't trust Kas like, at all pf. But once they got used to each other, they started to work as a team.

Absinthe- villain. Unimportant on to the next one

Maebe (top)- cop. Plays a bigger role later on shhhhhhhhhhh. She isn't a well known cop, but tries her best regardless. She is pretty clumsy when it comes to ground chases, but is a really good driver. She doesn't like flying, so she usually uses her wings for defense and to knock others out of the way.

Lucius- Monk. a guy who lives on a mountain who also trained a certain someone. His family has been working with Ansem's family line for a very long time. He is kind of rude, ok maybe a lot rude, but he really does care. Heavily sarcastic and has the worst humor.

Tzofiya- ??? She is very silent, mainly cause of her distrust for other people. She ran away from home and was caught in a rock slide in the mountains. She was on the ground cause she was exhausted from running. A certain monk found her under the rubble and brought her back to the monastery. Her wings were jacked up and she broke a leg, but he took care of her. After she was nursed back to health, he told her to go home. She refused, saying that she owed him a life debt. She followed him around for weeks, and every day he would tell her to go home. She never did though, so he just sighed and accepted it.

hence: Image

and Lucius taking his mornin flight
Image before stumbling upon her

@nightflame// HELLO YES I LOVE THOSE KITS AHH! Akemi makes like, the best batches? I love Mitros a ton, he reminds me of a pickle. Super huge congrats on the kits ahh! I still can't land a slot XD
@Silver Pan// woAH you have really lovely kalons! Salomon is super cool! Goodluck with breeding offers and trade offers! If i wasn't still trying to catch a slot and had like 4 other breedings planned, i would've loved to offer!
@avior.// huge congrats on the kits! I love Thea's shine and Meredith's ears! what soft beans tbh <3 I would be only able to offer friends for them, cause im to invested in working to offer any crushes ATM ;u;
@Softballpup// aww dude that is so sweet of ya! Wish i would've gotten a form in on time XD I have so many kits that need a growin! cant wait to see the growth ya do!
@Puffball// ahh that kalon is i think a grandkid of my first ever kalon Magenta! I really miss her but shes in such a good home now ^^ sorry about your inactivity :'0 Its really sweet for you to raffle the babe off to non owners! Im sure their new owner will care for them and i can't wait to see them around!
@Lychee// ok those are so CUTE! Im gonna have to order one if i have the points oml. THEY ARE JUST SO DANG CUTE! I wish you luck on comms!
@Highnoon// ahh goodluck getting comms! I actually love your art with a burning passion and if i wasn't stone cold broke i would buy all the art. I can't wait to see the art ya make!

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me