Buttermilk Fanclub (Hiatus 3/1/21)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Buttermilk Fanclub V.2

Postby Saturn V » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 pm

hey guys, i did a bad and deleted all my pms... including ones that contained my permissions for slots to bulls.. if you guys gave me a slot could you pm me?

thanks-
Indominus

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mierose » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Hey there all! I've noticed an influx of new members to the cowmunity recently (which I'm very happy to see), so I decided to do a quick Q&A for new and old members!

Code: Select all
1. What drew you to Buttermilks?

2. What's your favorite thing about Buttermilks so far?

3. Do you have any Buttermilks? If so, how many? Do you have a barn set up? I'd love to see! (I could scroll through barns for hours haha)

4. Are you excited for companions? Which critter are you most excited for?

5. Which Farmer's Market item are you most looking forward to purchasing?

6. If you could design any cow you wanted with as many features/mutations as you wanted, what would it look like?

Have a great day lovelies! <33
THE. SECRET. OF. LIFE. IS. TO. KEEP. LOOKING. UP

MickiJayGonny
KiffKnightDimi

Call me mier or rose | She/her | Lesbian | Sagittarius

Buttermilks

. .. .
mierose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:04 pm

I found it by checking the art forums, and I just love cows so of course I immediately clicked!

Hmm, if I had to choose I would say the fact that you can breed them and have adorable calves!

3. Do you have any Buttermilks? If so, how many? Do you have a barn set up? I'd love to see! (I could scroll through barns for hours haha)
Yes! I recently got my first, a bull named Edmond! I love him so much! I plan to develop a background story for him. And hopefully get a heifer to breed him with!
My Barn <3

YES!! I cannot wait for the sheep dogs! They look SO cute! I love dogs <3 I also love rats a lot and think that the rat is so cute! I cannot wait to be able to get companions. I definitely would want to get a sheep dog and a rat!

I really want to get a random canopy orphan calf. I love the idea of getting a random orphan calf because I like not knowing what i'll get. And they are just so cute!

6. If you could design any cow you wanted with as many features/mutations as you wanted, what would it look like?
Ooh that's a hard one. I think I would want a heifer that looks like this: Image
With floppy ears, fuzzy fur, and pretty blue eyes!
Last edited by skip on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mierose » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:11 pm

➷.River.➷ wrote:3. Do you have any Buttermilks? If so, how many? Do you have a barn set up? I'd love to see! (I could scroll through barns for hours haha)
Yes! I recently got my first, a bull named Edward! I love him so much! I plan to develop a background story for him. And hopefully get a heifer to breed him with!
My Barn <3

That’s super cool, this boy was the bull in my first breeding! This is the lil calf Juniper. Loved the moo you chose for your dream moo to design as well. A cutie!! <3
THE. SECRET. OF. LIFE. IS. TO. KEEP. LOOKING. UP

MickiJayGonny
KiffKnightDimi

Call me mier or rose | She/her | Lesbian | Sagittarius

Buttermilks

. .. .
mierose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:14 pm

mierose wrote:
➷.River.➷ wrote:3. Do you have any Buttermilks? If so, how many? Do you have a barn set up? I'd love to see! (I could scroll through barns for hours haha)
Yes! I recently got my first, a bull named Edward! I love him so much! I plan to develop a background story for him. And hopefully get a heifer to breed him with!
My Barn <3

That’s super cool, this boy was the bull in my first breeding! This is the lil calf Juniper. Loved the moo you chose for your dream moo to design as well. A cutie!! <3

Aww cute calf! Currently i'm trying to hunt down all his breeding info so I can update his page properly. The person that gifted him to me was in a hurry to quit, so I didn't get all the info. And thank you! I also just noticed I typed Edward instead of his actual name Edmond, whoops!
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:43 pm

I've been around since pretty much the very beginning - I initially watched from afar, and eventually became a GA, ( I was actually a GA twice, then an official artist! ) and by and by I now own the species which is a real dream. <3

Honestly the community. Everyone is so welcoming, inviting and approachable. It's rare to find adoptable communities like that anymore, and I'm thrilled to be apart of one of the few.

Hecc i love scrolling through barns, too. I love looking at other people's coding ! I have 11 cows over at Lavender Meadows, and to calves on the way.

I was really excited when I was able to get ahold of the old companion lines. I never got the chance to snatch one originally, so I'm super happy to have Mooney and hopefully will add two more. I'm really banking on getting a bright colored silkie rooster.

I'm really bad at waiting for things, so I honestly want to stock up on auto growths B)

An all white heifer with hair + eye + ear edits. An angel child !
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:41 am

greetings bovine lovers. I have finally gone through my buttermilks, made a ranch to post all of their art and information in, and also have created a post there where you can find my buttermilks that are up for trade! Find that post here; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4025453&p=123874741#p123874741
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sullivanish » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:45 am

Username: ailurophile.,
Link to your barn: (If you don't have one yet, please get one started so we can add you to our archive!) x
Preferred pronouns: she/her

1. What drew you to Buttermilks? gee, I forgot. I love cows, so maybe my cow-senses, haha.

2. What's your favorite thing about Buttermilks so far? *cry* everything?
3. Do you have any Buttermilks? If so, how many? Do you have a barn set up? I'd love to see! (I could scroll through barns for hours haha) I have one, an orphan. My barn is Lazy Acres, a huge wip x

4. Are you excited for companions? Which critter are you most excited for? eek, again everything. I would say the rats.

5. Which Farmer's Market item are you most looking forward to purchasing? pumpkin vines and pecan nuts. really useful and fun <3

6. If you could design any cow you wanted with as many features/mutations as you wanted, what would it look like? gosh. I would make the cutest fluffy little white highland, maybe some warm brown patches like my doggo irl.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
xImage
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns

xx
androgyne

xx
sullivan

xx
adhd/autism
sullivanish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 am

Aaaa hello everyone!

I just came across Buttermilks today and thought they were absolutely adorable! I am so excited to finally be a part of this amazing community, and hope to get to know you all better!

Once I get my very first moo baby, This post will be updated with my barn etc!

Username: ♔Voltaire♔
Link to your barn: (If you don't have one yet, please get one started so we can add you to our archive!)
Preferred pronouns: She/her, even they/them, I have no preference!
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sullivanish » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:34 pm

Will there be stamps for buttermilks? I'd love to put some in my sig!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
xImage
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns

xx
androgyne