➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:55 pm

No replies right now,

hey guys I'm in need of some help!
I'm trying out for viscet #2095. I'm naming the viscet Athena, reasoning behind this is that I'm making her Athena the goddess of war. The story will go something like this.
Setting is a viscet world (like our world but instead of humans they will be viscets, even the gods and goddess)
Greek gods and goddess rule but have been long forgotten and replaced with other things, but they still iv and watch over their world
Zeus wants Athena to destroy the viscet world, he says there is no hope that they will perish
Athena says that there may be hope and says she'll prove it by going down to the mortal realm and change them
Athena is sadden by the destruction and evil once she arrives and suddenly looses hope but once a stranger offers her some help she gains is back.
She eventually falls in love with a mortal which is forbidden for her.
She can't help her feelings, making Zeus angry calling her back to the hevans saying she must not go back and says she made no difference.
Athens begs Zeus for one more chance which he grants when Aphrodite promises to make sure she stays away from the mortal she fell in love with.
Athena goes back and resumes her quest.
Hades sets a trap for her and she falls for it, he threatens her love telling her to become mortal and give him her power to save her love.
Athena becomes mortal.
Zeus knew about the trap, it was a test.
He gives her her wish of no war for them but tells her she is not fit to be a goddess anymore, she is tainted with the life of a mortal.
Athena accepts this and stays with her love.

Now this is just a crappy outline so meh.
Anyways I need some other chracters for my story. Ths is the list, please pm asap if interest I'd really like to start this soon c:

Lover- this I someone Athena grows to love slowly. They must be mortal and a kinder personality

Friend- this will be the first viscet she meets and build a bond with and ends up staying with them. She eventually tells them her mission and they agree to help.

young viscet- I really want to use a younger viscet in my story somewhere, they will have a major impact on Athena, in a good way.

Hades/demon- this honestly doesn't have to be named hades. I just need a evilviscet that will play the trick on Athena

Aphrodite- doesn't have to be the name, just another goddess or god to watch over Athena and talk to her when she falls into mortal temptations

Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:15 am

Code: Select all
@~Teya~ - ahhh so many pretty babies i luv ^u^
@G1 Sunstreaker - omg pretty minty bab. I would enter if i had a slot open rip
@•Ash Wolf• - omg that's a freaking awesome story! Sadly i do not think i have anybody that could fill the roles the need...

I just wanted to pop in and say that Imagethis babe is up for adoption for people with 3 viscets or less!
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:19 am

@Ash
    I have no idea, if I have any Viscet that would fit -- but I have close to 60 Viscets now, so I think I might ?! cx
    So, if you are still looking for some roles to be filled, feel free to look through my Viscets and see, if there are any you might would like to use ^-^ Most have at least their personality on their weebly and if you want to know more about a specific Viscet - hmu!

@GOne
    Dang, that babe is noice
    Tempted

@Teya
    Oh my, that art piece is so cute! ♥ and happy Birthday <3 even though I'm late cx

@tru
    Alright... alright... I'm gonna introduce the children cx

-------------------------

Soo, uh, here we go. I'm just gonna link to each Cet's weebly, even though some of them don't have anything on there yet
    But to go to their original adoption page, just click on their picture ~

Henry "The Phantom" Argent - my Summer Event bab and I can't believe I haven't yet introduced him?!?!?! Everything to know about him is on his weebly - it's easier if you just gonna copy the stuff from the competition cx - but here are the basics: he used to be the son of a rich merchant but somehow ended up as a pirate. He is a greedy guy, wanting everything for himself, and that's what kind of killed him in the end - he made the mistake of stealing from a witch, who cursed him to die and haunt the wreck of his ship forever.
    Totally open for people who hate him because he stole from them or wrecked their ships or homes or whatever floats your boat^^

Rameses III. / Moses - my prince of Egypt and indeed based off the biblical figure of Moses, although his story is a little different. He is the son of the sun deity Ra and was brought into the realm of the mortals to kill the Pharaoh - aka the father who raised him. It is not in his story, but he actually manages to do it without getting caught - however, he soon has to realize, that his older brother is in no way a better Pharaoh than his father was. Ra commands him to kill his brother too, but not actually wanting to end his brother's life, he fails the mission and has to flee. - And the rest is history
    Well, actually it's not quite, as I don't really know yet, where I want to go with him. Do I want to go a similar / the same path as the original biblical story goes... or do I want to do something different? However, he is open for any relationships, including a mate. She doesn't have to be Zipporah cx

Haru - was born through an egg-shaped stone that fell into an active volcano. He is what you'd call a Firebender, if you are into Avatar, and is actually a little based off Zuko ... and pretty much everything to know about him can be found on his page.
    He is totally looking for relationships, especially friends and students

Willard - buckle your seatpelts, we're on for a ride on dem feelz! Willard is a very lonely ghost, haunting the residence he died in about 250 years ago. He and his lover got killed and while his lover's bones were buried long ago, Willard's still have not been found, which is why he is still restlessly haunting the estate. He is whailing for his dead lover and occassionally lures visitors into death, because he wants them to find his mortal remains so he can finally be at peace.
    Since he is a ghost, he basically has the ability to exist in all timelines at ones, starting the date he was killed. So he is open for 250 years of relationships, including Cets he lured to death or tried to... and maybe, at some point, an old love who sets his heart on fire anew and frees him

Kafka - actually, I have basically nothing about Kafka so far, so if you have any ideas, please tell me so! c: What is for sure is, that he was found as an egg by Amadeus, who brought him to Noah, after he hatched. Noah raised Kafka ... but that's about it. I need ideas

Joshua - I got him gifted from the most amazing Razors; although he used to be called Tobias, I did not change much else about him. He is Noah's younger brother and a very spritual and nature-related creature. He is not as much as a wiccan, as his brother is, but rather a druid.
    Totally open for relationships as well - except for mates, since he already has one ^-^

Nebezpeka - my Halloween babe and geez, I love it so much. He used to be a guard dog for one of the atomic power reactors in Chernobyl - until that one exploded and Petrov K9 became Nebezpeka, which is Ukrainian and means Danger. It is basically a walking monstrosity, leaking green goop and glowing in the dark. It likes to frighten visitors, especially now where visitors are actually allowed to Prypjat, and appears as a rather dangerous figure. But deep inside, Nebez has not lost much of the personality it once used to have - it still is very curious and even playful. However, I would not want to get too close to it.

Aoife - Aoife, whose name is pronounced like "Eva", used to be Mother Earth once, as well as the creator of the garden of souls (for more info on that, check out my bab Morpheus). However, when a dark force started to show interest in the garden, Aoife split herself in two halves - Lilith, who got devoured by the dark, and Aoife. The secrets of the garden are locked in Aoife's mind, and locked I say because she is a PPS and while everything around her changes, her own timeline has come to a stillstand.

Eleanor - Eleanor is the owner of an inn called "The Wicked Wisp". She is the living definition of scottish, loves to cook and bake and is crazy about everything supernatural. Plus, she's a witch herself.

Leotie - Leotie is one of Morpheus' and Dove's adopted children and was cursed by the wrath of Malloria, who did not like the happiness that surrounded the small family. Leotie's pelt is poisonous, most who touch her at least suffer from horrible pain and wounds. She is very spiritual and has developed great beliefs in the druid religion while looking for a cure for her state. She is actually very friendly and open-hearted, but does not let others get close to her, as she is afraid of hurting or even killing them.

Shari - Shari is, uh, well, just Shari, I guess. They are a college student - Anglistic with a focus on Old British Literature - and a close friend to Melia.

Mime - screech! So, Mime was originally a tryout for a regular Viscet, but I fell in love with the character and thus I had to make them a custom. So here he is - Mime. Basically, Mime is a shadow that likes devouring other people. How much of the person he is devouring depends. On what? Nobody knows. But sometimes he will indeed devour the whole person, basically have them disappear into the shadows, while sometimes everything he takes is the soul, leaving a souless body behind. He also likes stealing the rational mind, making others go crazy or even berserk. He probably is the puppetmaster behind quite alot of disturbing behaviour that others have shown.

William "Willow" / the dollmaker - speaking of a puppetmaster, here is Willow, because the best saved for last cx Willow, under which name he is known now, was born under the name of William, during the same time as Willard. Indeed, the two of them were quite close friends and there are rumors saying, that Willard's death is what sparkled Willow's obsession with dolls in the first place. William was supposedly in love with Willard and his death broke his heart, the dolls he started creating, being a way to feel close to Willard, who had the pelt looks of a sewn doll. However, some bad tongues even say, that Willow was the one, who killed the two lovers in the first place - out of jealousity. If this is true or not, however, will never be known.
    Now - before he became who he is now, William was a noble and sweet gentleman. He was rich and famous, especially for being an opera and theatre singer. Indeed, Willow used to have the most beautiful voice of all time, the hearts of males and females alike in his paws and his generous soul just making him even more loved. The dolls he would make, he would gift to children on the streets. He would buy food for the poor and donate money to charity. Everyone loved him - well, except for one. She was a singer as well, but not as famous as William. Her voice was great, but sadly not as great as Willow's. She despised him, because everything fell so easy on him, and one day she decided to end it all - well, for William, at least. She went to a witch and in return for the promise that she could keep it, she had the witch take William's voice.
    This was the point where everything changed for Willow - because without his voice, he was nothing. While his heart grew darker, he searched for revenge, and therefore landed on the doorstep of the same witch, that had taken his voice in the first place. However, no matter what William offered her, she refused to give him his voice back. So William left and returned with a doll, which just looked like the gracious female, that had brought the suffering upon him. He was fine with her keeping his voice, he told the witch. But he wished for revenge and therefore held up the doll, showing the witch: "I want her to be my voice."
    In return for his heart, which would make him immortal, the witch granted him the gift of being able do make dolls alive. Be it through his own creating mind - or be it through putting an already existing soul into the lifeless body of a doll. His first one was her. He waited for her, killed her and captured her soul - only to later on transfer it onto the puppet that he had made before. He looked at her, smiling, his lips moving but no sound escaping them. Instead, it was the doll, fully aware of what had happened to her, speaking for him: "I am your master now. I am the dollmaker."
    Since then, William has changed alot. Nothing is left from the once bright and friendly creature, instead he is vicious and mad, the embodiment of craziness. He lives in a hut right next to a big Willow tree, which gave him his nickname. On the first floor of the hut, there is a shop - Willow sells dolls and puppets, alive or not, however his customers wants them, he denies no wishes. The dolls are his life now, his whole existance even. Under the old Willow tree, there is a huge underground cave, from which many different sounds and noises raise into the air. Down there, Willow buries his experiments - creations, that have gone wrong in some way. The rest of his creations are stored in the hut. When a customer enters, he will see nothing but rows and rows of dolls and puppets, sitting there and staring at whomever entered. Some of them might even turn their heads. And Willow will probably be sitting on an armchair, right in the centre of all his creations. He will smile, and then his lips will move, but no sound will leave his mouth, as he is still mute. Instead, at least twenty different voices will sound, coming from the dolls closest to the dollmaker. You will probably spot the one sitting in his lap: Old and torn, cracks in the once white porcelain. It is her, the first one, and still his most prized possession. And the twenty voices, or even more, will welcome you:
    "Welcome, my dear, I am the dollmaker. How may I assist you?"
    Willow is open for relationships as well, especially customers or something, I don't know. Friends not so much, as he probably doesn't even know how to spell that cx

--------------------

So, uh, that's it?! cx if you actually went through all of them - here's a cookie
    Apparently I just haven't introduced any Viscets since August, that's why there are so many all of a sudden....
    and more will follow

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:28 am

~Teya~- Happy late birthday haha!! Cute art though!
G1- VERY CUTE!! I love the colors !!
Ash- Good luck! I cant help unfortunately, im entering as well
Ten- wOw!! Thats a ton of viscets! Congrats on them all c:

So, i just got two new viscets! Meet Hollow and Arin!

This is Hollow, which he was designed by True Knight <3
Currently for his story, he works with his adoptive father(s) Quinn and Quilo, but he travels to Pyzyll later on and meets Arin!

And this is Arin! He is much more developed than Hollow, and he was made by Mint Chip c:
Arin, departed from his adoptive mother when he was a teenager to go to my new world Pyzyll, which is a magical world.
Pyzyll is the world in my tryout for 2095!

Also, im still trying to continue my goal for trying to gift everyone in the winter giving event this year!

and, im open to art trades if anyone wants to trade or somethin
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 am

@teya - nice art way better then I could do!

@kiffel - congrats on your new babe super cute!!

Ok so Is anyone selling/ tradeing customs for C$ I finally got enough to afford one but haven't seen any or even adopts for C$ anyone making some of those anytime soon?
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:57 pm

@~Teya~ - wow! love the drawing! happy 2-days-after-your-birthday!
@G1 Sunstreaker - so pretty! :o I might enter if I don't happen to win a third 'cet soon oof

so... hey guys!
a few things!

1- I've got a second viscet! Say hello to Gaaster!

2- I made some sort of gift lines! Feel free to ask to be added to the drawing! :D

Also, I'm really loving the viscet community. I'm glad you guys are so welcoming!
Happy holidays!
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:22 am

@ Rescue2001
Rescue2001 wrote:Ok so Is anyone selling/ tradeing customs for C$ I finally got enough to afford one but haven't seen any or even adopts for C$ anyone making some of those anytime soon?

Hi, the staff usually make c$ adopts when they feel like it, if you check the main page you should be able to find one or two up for adoption now. As for customs, they are only released for c$ occasionally because DA benefits the staff more. Keep an eye out as Mint releases them at any time, the last time was the start of November!

@ten
I love all your new Viscets, they are all really cute and I love all the concepts you have come up with!

@~Teya~
Happy (late) birthday! I love the art!

Hi everyone! I cant believe that it is really close to Christmas, and at this point last year I only owned three Viscets! Now I own eleven! Speaking of which, I don't think I have introduced any of my Viscets since... Jasper? I'm gonna go from Jasper!

Spirit - Spirit is the daughter of Jace and Ghost, and Jasper's little sister. She is a lot quieter than her big brother, less keen on exploring and pranks, but she does love art and music. Spirit is a calm young girl, she helps her mother out with her job of spirit guiding and her dad with herb collecting. She is called Spirit because a huge gathering of spirits helped to save her and her mum during birth!

Open For: Friends and Enemies (not many enemies though)
Closed For: Mates or Romantic Relationships.

Kesha - My little PPS BOI! I love his little tail! Kesha is a pet Viscet to a young girl and her brother, but the girl is very sick. Kesha was trained to be a Hearing Viscet and a Pat Viscet for the children in the hospital and his little girl. I haven't developed him as well as I would have liked yet, but I am working on it!

Open For: Friends and Enemies
Closed For: Mates or Romantic Relationships (PPS)

Kindle - Kindle is my gray fox based girl, she is the guardian of the North in Myixa, as well as Gypsy's mother figure, mentor and friend. She is talented in healing as well as sword fighting and weapon use, but she is actually really lovely and makes me smile. She is a bit tough on the outside, but really sweet on the inside as well. I love Kindle so much, she is feisty and funny!

Open For: Friends, Enemies and (possible) Mates and breedings
Closed For: ... Nothing?

Azura - Azura is my glass artist, as well as the cutest Viscet I will ever write about! He designs glass art using his magic, but is also a talented fighter and has a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE crush on my Gypsy! It makes me laugh! He is really kind but can be withdrawn if you are new to him or deemed untrustworthy.

Open For: Friends and Enemies
Closed For: Mates or Romantic Relationships

Candie - AHHHHHHHH! I only won her a few days ago, but I love her to bits already! She lives on a farm and runs a sweatshop/bakery inside the main farm house. Candie is an orphan, and her parents deaths were key turning points in her life. Candie is like a chocolate, she seems so soft and sweet on the outside, but inside there is a ball of pain in the form of a hazelnut, but smothered in caramel which is the love she still feels. She does not appreciate a male making a move, but if she one day fell in love, you can bet she will not mind as much, for that male. Pup lives alone with her farm animals and her border collie puppy Coco.

Open For: Friends, Enemies, Romantic Relationships
Closed For:Breedings atm

These are my babs, if your interested in seeing any of my others, there is a link in my sig and pm me if you want any relationships!

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:24 am

hi everyone! i have two viscets:
and

i was a little shy on introducing my 'cets to the FC, cas... i was she i dont think they like that rip
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gp5 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:24 am

@smilechild congrats on your viscets! i love the scorpion tailed one!
@edgy cat those are super cute giftlines :D
@kiffell congrats on your shark dude and purple guyy
@ten i love the way you develop your characters aaa
@G1 ooo cuteee. i like the pink!
@teya AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IDK HOW YOU CAN DRAW A FULL PIC ;;w; omg that looks great though! i love the expressions.

join me! would love some company <3
https://join.me/195-875-479
prolly gon do gift art after im done

pick up sketches:
dolly, and d-send, silver samurai,placebo,prophecy & more
highschooler that likes shane and jeff goldblum
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:29 pm

replies wrote:
    @ ratatouille. - stream was super fun <3
    @ SmileChild - What pretty babes!
    @ Doglife. - Good luck in finding relations! <3
    @ edgy cat of HOLIDAYS - OH M L THAT BASE DKFJGHDJKFGHDKJFGH. super cute lines, and viscet! <3

Hey everyone!
    While I should really be catching up on homework
    and getting good grades during finals weeks,
    I'm going to give out 3 free pixels, :'D

DANG GUYS THAT WAS FAST.
    If I'm still up to it/still awake I'll bump the thread with reopened slots.
    I think ima sleep now xD
    perhaps another time when I can't sleep and need something to procrastinate on >:'D
    butheythebaseisstillforsale
    ♥ FCFS soerta,, v
    ♥ I won't do mutations. ask me if its a small mutation and I might? depends.
    ♥ Above rule goes to apparel. Ask. <3
    ♥ Link the viscets adopt page. not just their image.
    ♥ If your character is too complicated I have the right to turn em down
    ♥ I'm way too lazy rn and I'm half asleep.
    ♥ They will be on this base. One per person.

Slots
    1 - sschw - done
    2 - ashwolf - done
    3 - steamplonk - done

♥ Want to buy the base? it's 24c$d. or 150p.
    feel free to use to your hearts galore as long as I am credited.
    (trying to save up for a custom <3)

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me