Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Carnations » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:06 am

Oiau wrote:
    Replies wrote:@naumachy Good luck trading your Kal!
    @stride Congrats on getting Tyr! He's such a qt!!
    @hallward Good luck getting a pregrowth for the left kid, and relationships for all your Kals!

Growth wrote:I'm looking for someone to growth Emery for me! They're a bit overdue, but I'll be a bit picky when it comes to the growth artist, as I want someone who has some experience.
    If you're interested, please PM me! I can pay with pets, 6C$, and art.
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:31 am

@naumachy; Hopefully you find a good trade and that kalon is gorgeous by the way!!!
@Oiau; Good luck with finding someone who could grow Emery! They are absolutely adorable

Hi everyone I haven't been on in a long time, but I was wondering if there are any kalons open to breeding with my smol child
If you are interested just send over a PM and I will look at it around this time tomorrow. Maybe we could work something out :) Thank you

spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:48 am

Also have a JOIN ME open, because i have 4 chibi kalons to draw,
i hope to at least do all the lines today and finish 2 :)
Will you come stop by to say hi? May have a treat for someone(s)
if they make it through my hour/2 hour stream!

Code: Select all
@APH Siantia Id love to offer but i wont be available for another breeding for another 2 1/2 weeks sorry, i wish you the best!
@Oiau What a precious kiddo, i know youll get the help you need some how! (If you need more C$ to offer someone or a rare pet i can help pay just let me know who is doing it/what they need etc :))
@naumachy Ohh glowing and a halo nice! So cool! Too bad i got no kalon interesting for that :00
@stride He is soo much handsome made of lion roars and chocolate frosting ;3; Let me know if he ever need a friend or needs development in someway id love to work with ya~ Congrats!
@Takk  Hope you get the breeding, trade and approval completed :)
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:41 pm

@Kydashing ;; ahhh I love your art style tbh. I'll see about commissioning you soon aha. good luck getting orders!
@APH Siantia ;; that's a lovely kal! I adore that shade of pink ahhh. good luck finding the perfect partner for them!
@Oiau ;; good luck finding a growth artist! there seems to be a lot of people looking for one aha
@naumachy ;; what a gorgeous design. I love the colors. good luck getting the perfect trade!
@stride ;; Tyr is super cute! I really love brown-based designs aha. congratulations on him <3
@Takk ;; you've been looking for love for a long time! hopefully you'll find the perfect partners soon babe!
@hallward ;; good luck finding relationships dear! your kals are lovely tbh c:

okay! I haven't been here in like ten years rip
but I'm looking to potentially trade my unlimited common myo c:
I'm really just shopping around right now aha
but please PM me with anybody you'd like to offer!

also I got this beautiful art of my bird boys from Sixbane <333

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:50 pm

@naumachy;; Wow, what a gorgeous babe! If only I weren't on cooldown ;o;
@Oiau;; Wow, what a pretty kit! Best of luck finding somebody to do the growth <3
@APH Siantia;; Ooh, good luck with the breeding! I hope you find a nice kal to breed with, and I can't wait to see how the kits come out c:
@Kydashing;; Were I not totally broke *literally has 0 points rip* I would commission! Your style is so adorable <33

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introductions

First of all, I have a few overdue intros!

I finally got around to growing my kid, Saga! I have to work out the details of her bio, but I'm really excited to start working with her character! Also, bless fawnpi for allowing me to use a style reminiscent of her's in the growth c:

This is Ástríðr, my little Viking princess! I'm still blown away by her gorgeous design- the way Karmel did the blues/reds is honestly so stunning! <3

Okay but look at my new boy?? That naumachy did for me? His name is Dauði (Death), and he's a grumpy kid! I know he's got some roll in my Viking au, but I'm not quite sure which roll that is. I've got a few ideas, though, and I'm really stoked to start hashing out the details! I seriously could not be happier with nau's work- I am forever indebted to them ; u ;

Lastly, I just traded for this kid! They are 100% a blank slate at the moment- I have no clue what their character has in store!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Growths

I'm looking for somebody to grow Ástríðr for me! Her growth is a bit overdue o:
I don't have any points to offer at the moment, but I have many rares/very rares/store pets/C$/lists to offer!
Please PM me with examples if interested- I may be a bit picky.

HM Custom

So after a bit of thought, I think I'd like to spend my 5 HM's! I have a few ideas for them, I just need an artist to bring those ideas to life! (It should be noted that I have a claw and shine edit, and would like the standard edit to be a hair edit.) Please message me if you are available to help! c:

That's it! I hope you all have had a great week so far, and that you all have a safe and wonderful weekend! :)
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:56 pm

@The Pirate - Those are all really pretty kalons! I wish you luck finding growth artists and someone to do your HM custom!
@iBrevity - Good luck trading your slot! And that art is really pretty, oml.
@Kydashing - Your art is really cute! I love the style. <3 I also hope the join me went well!
@APH Siantia - I hope you find a partner! Your kalon is really cute, though, so I'm sure you won't have issue finding a nice one, lol.
@Oiau - I hope you find someone to grow your kalon. ;o; I'd offer but I have a bit much on my plate right now.
@naumachy - I hope you find a kalon you really connect with! Blue designs are always really nice, lol.
@stride - Congrats on the new kit! He's really adorable, omg. Reminds me of a little lion or something. <3

- Removed -

I'm also looking to trade my one rare + unlimited under slot (not one of my monthly customs, an older staff custom)! I'm not picky with edits, I just want a kalons I can connect with, lol. I love natural colors, but feel free to offer whatever! I may not respond to everyone, but I will try!

I also finished my new custom, Nellie!

A bit of information on her can be found here - :.:.:! I'm not really looking to chunk her in a relationship or anything right now, but a few friends would be pretty cool! Please note that RPing isn't really my thing. I prefer to develop relationships through discussing the dynamic, and a once that's figured out through art. I'd also like to develop their relationship a little more then 'oh, they are friends' and leave it at that, lol. I like my characters to have thought out relationships, not ones that don't really matter to their story. So if you are willing to figure out a relationship to her, please feel free to message me![/center]
Last edited by Ethulai on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: If you do not offer CS pet/item/C$ payment options, please advertise in your signature instead.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:58 pm

@the Pirate love the new kals and good luck with growths.
@iBrevity Ahhhhhh such nice art!
@Kydashing I'll be messaging you about something.

Okay weird request. I'm looking for growth artists but like... Not for me? Or any known kalon yet. PFFT. just message me. Happy to pay Points/USD/pets or whatever. I can explain my ideas but your work will be well paid for!

Anyone with commissions open, also message me!
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:12 pm

@HellyBoo- Good luck c;
@Nodell- Hope ya sell that custom slot!
@The Pirate- Those are some mighty pretty kals you got there, heh

Still looking for tryout art for 1200! I actually haven't found anyone yet, which makes me kind of nervous ^^' I'd really like to give the artist as much time as possible, so if you have commissions open (no points or usd my friends, sorry) please pm me. Don't think your art isn't good enough, because it is! I'll look at all options! except for traditional art, I'm so so sorry, that is very hard to work into a form unless it is scanned or something really nicely ^^''''

Edit; RiGhT here's the kalon!

Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Fernmoon wrote:
    replies -
    @Silver Pandora Hood luck finding art!
    @HellyBoo Good much finding someone to grow them!
    @Nodell She's so cute! Congrats on getting her!

Just a Quick Post

looking for stuff -
    I'm looking for someone to draw out the concept I have on the base needed for 1200. I have concepts already drawn out traditionally that I can give you to use as a reference. I can pay with FR treasure, most/all of my CS pets, coding, and/or art. PM me if you can do it.

I'm looking for a partner for the ghost and hunter. I'm go for the hunter so I'm looking for someone who's interested in the ghost. I can do some coding. PM me if you want to partner up.
Last edited by lovage on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Hello hello!! Long time no see amirite?? I’ve been trying to get better I swear. So how are y’all?? How’s school going?? I hope it’s not too stressful yet!! Are you guys ready for Halloween?? I most certainly am oh my god

So hopefully this isn’t gonna be too long, but I just wanted to introduce some new kals!! Three, technically, to be exact!

So the first lil bean is leroi, he’s such a babe and he loves his papas very much. I’ve been doodling him with his daddy Roswell and god I love them. I’m gonna see if I can rp his personality out with his brother and other dad, but we’ll see how that goes!! He’s a soft bean who bruises easily but he’s got a big heart tbh

the next little beans are Yves and Laurent and I’ve been waiting literally forever for them tbh. You can read more about them here. I’ve meant to add more stuff I had on them but I haven’t whoops

And, last but not least, meet my lil angel boy! I don’t have a name for him yet cause I’m lookin for the perfect one, but angelic name suggestions would be really helpful!! I’m thinking he’s gonna be in an au for higherup Angelica, but probably doesn’t do his duty and he’s left on the bottom of the pedastool. He’s rich   though and probably surrounds himself in lavish things. Hella gay, but doesn’t let anyone know unless he takes them home or somethin. But yeah, his au isn’t as developed yet, but it’s getting there!!

aaaand I just got a new baby today!! he is an hm custom a won a long time ago but tada he is here. his name is orlant and he deals with death and all things spooky in the early 1800's in Paris, France. overall, a dude you don't wanna mess with lmao

Alright now I’ve gotten that out of the way, I’m searching for romance! basil is my absolute top priority right now, only cause he needs some lovin in his life to make him happy again. Gonna be a rocky road tbh. I need someone that’ll rp/hc with me frequently tbh and they must be male and in a medieval setting!! You can find more info on basil here. Any rank, position or whatever is a okay with me, but basil is a king!!

Sorry this is so long lmao but all my kals are open for relations, ask for romantic! all I ask is that for romance, romping and/or hcing are a must! I have a discord and a Skype, just HMU if you’re interested!!

Anyways, I think that’s it!! You guys have a lovely night!! Don’t forget that homework if you have any, and don’t forget to smile!! I heard it helps with things like sadness and stress!! Hydrate yourselves and don’t forget, stay rad!!

Code: Select all
    fernmoon- good luck getting your design transferred!! also good luck getting a partner!!
    silver pandorica- good luck getting art!! I love the colors in your design!! they are v cool
    hellyboo- I may pm you, but if not, good luck getting what you need!!
    nodell- omg that gal looks so cute esp with them lil neck wrinkles omg
    the pirate- oh my god I love your death kal. omg if you ever need relations for him, hmu
    ibrevity- good luck trading your myo!! also that art is too cute!! also also I'm almost done with your art
    kydashing- I can't wait to see your commission pieces!! good luck with you r join me!!
    aph siantia- good luck getting ooc offers!! I love seeing lil bebbe kits around
    oiau-good luck getting the lil baby grown!! I cant wait to see him grown
    naumachy_ omg that kid's colors omg I love purple n yellow. good luck trading them!
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me