Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby Trickz » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:46 am

Username: Thunder.Collects
Prize Offer: 2 Shaded/Highlighted Busts
Will you get it sent to the winner in a timely manner?: Yes
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:23 am

Hey Risers!(is that a thing?) Is there a group Rise Clan RP someone can direct me to?

If there isn't one, would anyone want to do a casual one x one roleplay of our Rise clans? It can be just a few cats from each clan if you're not comfortable rping multiple characters. You can check out my clan in my signature c: Well, pm me if interested!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:14 pm

hullo folks!!! i just submitted a founder form/am working on my clan thread, and i’d love to snag a myo before the event ends but i have no access/skills to figure out oekaki!! :c if there’s anyone who’d be willing to design me a pretty kitty before the deadline, i’d be eternally grateful!

i also just joined the discord, and i cannot wait to get to know all of you wonderful people!!! c:
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
Eyeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:57 am

Hello everyone! I didn't know a fanclub existed for Rise, so that was a super cool discovery <33 My name is happysparrow, and I have Dogwoodclan! My leader (and only kitty thus far) is Owlstar, the lovable idiot lol. I'd love to connect with other clans and make some friends for Owl! Or, of course, enemies - I'm sure she'd have plenty of those as well with such a smart mouth, lol

But yeah, I wanted to introduce myself and see what's up <33 To end, I'd like to answer Lady Raincloud's question;

If you change one key factor of your clan's story OR a cat's history- ex, who their parents were- what else would change?

Owlstar would definitely not be as cocky if she hadn't become a leader so young, I believe. Due to a den of foxes having moved in, there were a few instances in the night where cats would be killed off, and by the time they realized what was going on, their leader had already been spirited away. The deputy had been exceptionally close with the old leader, and was unable to handle the role and fill the pawsteps as well as they needed to. After the fox issue was solved, the new leader just...walked out. Nobody knew where they went. Needing a new leader, however, they picked the only one who still had some sort of spunk after the tragic incidents. Not wanting the old clan's name to be soiled, Owlstar instead founded it under a new one. While this caused several cats to leave, a few of the OG did stay to help.

While she is very smart and strategic and really helped the clan back to its paws, Owlstar also gained a little too much power too soon from all of this. She's far too eager to start battles to show off the fact that her clan is strong, especially because of the ridicule that came from other clans following the fox incident. This is something that definitely becomes an incident in the future, as I plan that she'll end up picking the wrong fight with the wrong cat, but I think that will be the event that mellows her out.

But all in all, I feel like she would have been more of a hands-off intellectual type had the clan picked someone else to fulfill the role of leader.

Replies;
Code: Select all
@Palefur - Good luck finding someone!! 0: My oekaki skills are fairly poor and I've been feeling pretty yucky lately, so I can't offer any help, but I do hope you find someone soon! <33
@BlueEyedKite - I hope Risers is a thing, lol! But yes, I would love to do a 1x1 with you if you don't mind my clan currently being a clan of one, haha. I wouldn't mind doing multiple cats, though <33 I'll probably shoot you a PM!
@Knickknacks- Oh, that is a really interesting concept! I'd love to hear more about that, and how the cats that later rejoined feel about Northclan. Lynxstar is also a very pretty name - I also wanted to point that out, haha!
@TheSongOfTheStars - That would be cool to see that as an AU! Maybe it would be neat to put your cats in a desert type setting just to see how they react - it helps flesh out characters a lot when you just write them into all kinds of situations. It makes you think about things you never would have considered otherwise : )
@Elliad. - That is the absolute wildest backstory, and it's crazy to see how something so seemingly small really snowballed into a whole complex timeline. I really like the way you write!
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue May 07, 2019 10:26 pm

There will be no new fanclub raffle this month. I want to take a break from extra things, my apologies anyone waiting for them! I'll try and get to rolling last month soon. I also missed rolling March, so that as well.

The numbers for the April raffle!
1. Thunder.Collects
2. SurgeFire
3. Elliad.
4. SmolLilTrashcan
5. LittleMiniCooper
6. SurgeFire
7. Kazin
8. Wet Bread
9. SmolLilTrashcan
10. vos.
11. TheSongOfTheStars
12. Thunder.Collects
13. SmolLilTrashcan
14. LittleMiniCooper
15. LittleMiniCooper
16. Elliad.
17. Elliad.
18. SurgeFire
19. Wet Bread
20. SmolLilTrashcan
21. Faededfyre
22. Elliad.
23. TheSongOfTheStars
24. Knickknacks
25. happysparrow
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon May 20, 2019 4:45 am

i'm new here, and i just leveled up to level one. for ranks, do we have to follow the strict leader, deputy, etc. or can we have the exact same rank numbers and meanings but use different names for them in our threads?
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Mon May 20, 2019 4:48 am

@sharpiesandhamilton
you can change the ranks/what they do or add new ones special to your clan ^^
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

BROOKE
she/her
a student from the PNW
<3 chris pratt <3

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Mon May 20, 2019 5:35 am

The only rule with ranks is that you can only have one first in command, one second in command, and two healers (at max, as you unlock them based on your level). However, you can name these ranks however you like and even have others!

There is a challenge that lets you get an additional healer rank too.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Mon May 20, 2019 6:16 am

This cat is up for re-adoption!
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Fri May 24, 2019 7:51 pm

I'm not new but I just started exploring the rise community stuff so this is pretty cool. So many challenges and raffles I never knew about! Haha. Also I noticed through a compliment raffle that I don't really talk to anyone from the rise community so if anyone wants to talk that would be cool.
Last edited by Cinxer on Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me