S-H-E-R-locked [ a sherlock fanclub! ]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: S-H-E-R-locked [ a sherlock fanclub! ]

Postby kee; » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:45 am

'Jester wrote:
Well, the final episode made an impression on me. :P
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

I love these! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

-kee
โ”€๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘, ๐€๐๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐.โ”€
leo | she/her | athlete
american | vegetarian
๐˜๐Ž๐”.โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ˜…
song of the week:
with every wish by bruce springsteen
kee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:45 am

@thefartheststar

no
dont
dont say its over
please
iT MUST LIVE ON
WE NEED MOREEEEE
xxxxxImage
commissions open
working m-f 8:30 - 5pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult

i have chronic migraines and pcos. i often dont have energy.
i am rarely on site these days. i check my messages maybe once
every year. i doubt ill return more than that. have a lovely day!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitted; » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:48 am

save seedcakes wrote:@thefartheststar

no
dont
dont say its over
please
iT MUST LIVE ON
WE NEED MOREEEEE

I FEEL YOU
I DONT ACCEPT IT MYSELF
I WAS JUST TRYING TO SOUND LIKE THE RATIONAL FAN THAT IM NOT
Quit CS! If you need to contact me, my Wattpad is linked to my profile :)
quitted;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:54 am

'Jester wrote:
Well, the final episode made an impression on me. :P
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

awwwwwwwwww I am deceased
โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ Rafa โ™‚ โšฃ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง |โž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โBooyah Fordham Lawโž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โcredit ๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ–คโž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:31 pm

Schuyler wrote:I personally loved the finale. Even with its flaws, it might just be my favorite episode. I got my hands on the DVD the other day so I could watch it again and see if my opinion would be any different the second time around. Still love it! ^^ I think what others have already posted covers most of what I'd say about it, but to add some of my own thoughts concerning the flaws:

(Spoiler warning, of course)

- Sherlock not noticing the glass missing honestly doesn't seem out of place to me at all, given what we know about his character. While he can be extremely attentive to certain details, he can also be surprisingly blind to others. He doesn't always notice when John leaves the flat, for instance, and just goes on talking to no-one. He's also at his most human and most fallible when he's pushed into emotional situations, and I'd expect that confronting his sister and his forgotten past would bring up quite a few emotions for him. All his focus at that moment was on Eurus; he'd have considered it a given that the glass was there and would never have thought he should divert some of his attention to double-check.

- Nobody said Victor ate from the dog bowl, or that the bowl was ever used at all. The fake room was something Eurus set up to put Sherlock in and toy with him; presumably the bowl was just an extra detail added to go along with what she knew Sherlock thought he remembered and to connect what happened to Redbeard with what he had to do next.

- About the shackles and the well I kinda agree, but I also thought it could be like what Dizzy socks said above, that the shackles might have had some sort of an automatic release mechanism that wasn't shown. With all the other stuff we see Eurus able to set up and control, it's not too farfetched to imagine that there could have been a remote control for the shackles as well. It still bothers me a bit, though.

- Even though Eurus ended up back in the same place she was before, the circumstances are a little different. Everything she did leading up to that point was her ... odd way of "asking" Sherlock to save her by giving her attention and being there as her friend and brother. Now he and the rest of the family come to visit and interact with her. Maybe she'll be content with how things are now that she's not so isolated anymore.

At the same time, Mycroft and the people running security at Sherrinford have hopefully learned something from what happened and know to take greater care around Eurus in the future. She's still a danger, of course, but if there's no death penalty in Britain, probably there's not much more they can legally do besides keeping her imprisoned for life, and if Sherrinford is supposed to be where they lock away the absolute most dangerous criminals, where else are they going to send her?

Has there been any news about whether they're planning a 5th series? I have my fingers crossed for another one, but the way they wrapped thing up at the end of this last episode and how it's the first finale not to end on a cliffhanger (not to mention that it's called "The Final Problem") strongly suggests that they're thinking to stop there, or at least that they haven't decided anything yet and didn't want the show to feel unfinished if nothing else was made.

I pretty much agree with everything you said, and to me, its one of my favorite episodes too<3 And I really hope there will be another season, but at the same time I think they should leave it there because Benedict and Martin are getting more and more famous and busier, and I feel that even if they made another season and somehow fit that into both their schedules, the 5th season would be the last when the 4th already ended so beautifully.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, โ™› The Prince, โš” the Soldier, & the Gifted โ˜€ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitted; » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:07 am

Hey all!

Ok, so.
Are any of you guys on Wattpad?
If so, I thought this would be a great place to mention that I'm currently writing a Sherlock fanfiction, that's being regularly updated as I complete chapters. Let me be clear; this isn't an advertisement, but more of an invitation to come and read something you'll hopefully enjoy! And a small note; you don't need a Wattpad account to read Wattpad books. If you are asked to create one, and you don't wish to do so, just ex out, and keep reading!

Here is a link to my Wattpad profile. Just barely scroll down, and you'll be able to open my story. It's titled 'Here Goes Everything'.

Thank you!!!!!!
Quit CS! If you need to contact me, my Wattpad is linked to my profile :)
quitted;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Hey guys!
I need you're help.
I'm filling a thick-ish notepad full of messages to give to Andrew Scott at the stage door.
If you would like to contribute please send a message about absolutely anything to do with Andrew Scott and your name/initials/nickname and I'll write it in the book.
Many thanks!

Click!!http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3555967
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:56 am

Does anyone have any ideas on the Escape Room or maybe the plot line?
Btw Beard John is cannon as can be :lol: :lol:
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผก๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผด
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐Ÿ•ทโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
| Crooked | Taurus | She/Her
I'm a roleplayer so hmu any ideas~
Peter Parker deserves happiness,
and Marvel needs to give him that!!
My Instagram is InfinityParker

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ผฉ๏ผณ ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผต ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผ‡๏ผด
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxMajor Spidey Stan
xxxMore Inactive then Active

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xii๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผน๏ผณ
xii๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผน๏ผณ
๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ†ณ ยฉ ; ๐Ÿ•ท หŽหŠห—
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:41 am

I just found this forum. I'm a hardcore Johnlock shipper. I love sherlock in all its forms through have only seen BBC and rdj and read some of the books. I'm going to watch Elementary soon. I love talking about it so if anyone wants to chat you can PM me or reply here.
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yasca » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:57 am

Hey there. Considering the show is at a weird point of being unknowingly over or not... I was wondering how all the Sherlockians were getting along.

Have there been any updates regarding the show's progress? A new series perhaps in the future? I'm aware that Benedict is currently acting as Dr Strange but hopefully, Sherlock may see a continuation. If not then it's a tad upsetting.

Though, honestly, what would we like to see as a new season anyways? I'd personally just love episodes that would be reminiscent of season one and two when most episodes seemed to be standalone.
x
Yasca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me