Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Winter Event

Postby Fae the faun » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:01 am

Hey y'all this is sort of rushed will come back and edit responses, won't go into detail but in short, our family is moving from an abusive situation and have been stuck in a motel, we need to make it here until Monday, with being so inactive atm I figured I'd post here and see if anyone wanted to buy any of my characters on toyhouse
https://toyhou.se/FaetheFaun/characters
Sorry this is messy we're in the middle of moving stuff out of the house and into the motel and balancing the little ones as well. Pm me on toyhouse or discord if you are interested in a character.
Fae the faun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emris » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:16 am

Hey all, it has been A WHILE. Since the last time I’ve posted I’ve started a new CS called Bruxins and I’d love if y’all would check them out! I do monthly free raffles, raffles on discord and am doing a myo slot giveaway soon!

@Aaron
Nothing wrong with warriors ocs, I may have started reading the books again oops. I absolutely love your new little bird sona, they’re super unique and the art by Xae is wonderful.

@Shadow
Oooh a book that’s exciting! I know the feeling though I am not usually a fan of human OCs but I’ve gotten a couple recently that I absolutely love.

New Chars
I’ve gotten quite a few new faces since I posted here last but I have to show off these two in particular.

Here’s Knox, a kiddo I’d seen around here for YEARS and always loved, bullserker actually gifted them to me and I’m still so hype to have such a long time fav.
Design by marmaiade on da

I’ve also gotten this boy whose been a dream character of mine for years, I could have cried when I got them honestly.
Design by tessary on da

New Art
Here’s just a few of my favorite pieces I’ve gotten recently

ImageImage

First my hatchl on da, second two by me!
My Deviantart
My Toyhouse
I am always happy to talk about my
characters, art, CS related things, etc
so if you need/want anything just pm me!

icon by GOD-LIKES-ME

Pet's name: Beefcake
Emris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ĸιттιe » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:33 am

I don't remember if I've done this or not so I wil just do it again,,
      Username: ĸιттιe
      Most recently obtained character: babey <3
      Favorite character that you own: uhhhh............
      How many characters do you own?: over 50... yikes
      Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": define "character hoarder"..? I mean sort of yes because I just want the babs I can get, but I don't get them and then do nothing with them

membership form

so I really really need art of my babs, I don't want to sound critical or anything but some of the adopts I've bought (not from here) were very very basic and the art was... beginner level? and I'm not complaining!! I just want to see them in their full glory <3 <3 <3
      but at the same time I feel like it's overwhelming, I have so many babs. who do I choose to get art? you know what I'm sayin?

anyways, yea I have a lot of characters, it's probably closer to 100 than 50. some I've made myself and then others I bought yea. thankfully I "fell out of it" since I'm not really active in the furry community right now, which is where I've found most of the adopts I've had- but now I've started seeing stuff here and YIKES I have no self control-
      ---
      what do yall like to do with your babs? other than art and character development, is there really anything else you can do to include them? I just... don't wanna leave anyone out.
ĸιттιe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleepWalked » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:13 pm

Hello everyone!
    I'm currently open to about 2 slots for Kemono Fullbodies, just enough to buy some dog food <33
    price starts at $25 and adds according to complexity!

@kittie I only have a small amount of characters and I use them for stories and interactions with friends!
    @Emris the art you got is fabulous and I'll def check your CS!
    @ShadowWolfess Those girls are so pretty <33
    @Aaron Hawthornpaw is such a pretty bby!
SleepWalked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:07 pm

I can't remember if I have done this or not, so to be on the safe side, here we are...
Username: Ðestiel
Most recently obtained character: I believe that Reggie Fox is the newest one... At least he's one of the newer ones
Favorite character that you own: I don't play favourites, but I kinda do anyway, Neo and Killian are my babies <3
How many characters do you own?: I have 69 oc's at the moment~
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": I do, I really do, but I try my best to give them all some love~

membership form
-------
Comments:
@ShadowWolfess : I don't normally like doggo design that much but the ones you have posted are really amazing looking! I adore Nixx so much, love the pumpkin/Halloween theme x3

@Magnaskies : I LOVE the way Jun looks, so well made and those pants o.o I need them! Such a nice oc!

( I hope I did this correctly, if not let me know - I wasn't completely sure if I could/should add comments on my "first" post or not )
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:08 pm

@Emris Your Bruxins are so cute, best of luck with them!! I can see why this Tessary design was a dreamie of yours, what an absolutely incredible design ;A; the colours are beautiful!!

@ĸιттιe I feel that, I want to be getting art for all my babs all the time but sometimes you have to pick and choose lol. I don't think there's anything I particularly do aside from developing and making/getting art. I personally like to have physical items; I got a mousemat printed with the art from my sig on it. It's nice to see him throughout the day <:

@Ðestiel Reggie is a beaut!! Welcome welcome <:

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ĸιттιe » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:06 am

Aaron✦ wrote:@ĸιттιe I feel that, I want to be getting art for all my babs all the time but sometimes you have to pick and choose lol. I don't think there's anything I particularly do aside from developing and making/getting art. I personally like to have physical items; I got a mousemat printed with the art from my sig on it. It's nice to see him throughout the day <:

yes... I forgot about the items. jeez don't get me started. I wanted like EVERY POSSIBLE THING of my fursona but I've been so inactive in that community I just never did.
      and I do want to get some of the art I have legitimately printed/framed, at some point.
      sometimes I just feel like it's not enough ??
ĸιттιe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:23 am

hellow!

@SleepWalked - Your art is very cute, I really like the hair shading you do, good luck with commissions. ^^
@Emris - I really love the little headshots at the end of your post! Such cuteee. Also, the character by tessary is gorgeous! Love their design, congrats!
@Aaron - I am very happy with it hehe!! Your little blue bird is adorable omgosh especially the xaerisx piece!

new boi Ethan by kittenfoodcritic

and Zephyrus by Kharpa on dA
Last edited by Magnaskies on Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AxieLove » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:14 am

@magnaskies - I am very picky for my anthros myself, but he is just lovely ;u;
@sleepwalked - love the art omg <3 ;u;
@Emris - your babies are always so loovvveeellllyyyy ouo <3

So been stalking and not really on due to kids but hiiii guys cx Been awhile! Just coming by to post a couple things.

I am currently selling almost ALL babes besides a few atm as I haven't truly decided xD You can see the th here OR my da post here. You can note me on da or th ;u;

Also wanted to show off two new fumi cuties I got!

Sally by Piestatic-creations

Spice by Storyshepherd

As well as a couple pieces of art I've got ;u; All by Gingler <3
ImageImageImageImage
DA - TH - Toko - LK - WDW - PD - Paca - Pouf - PR
by PurpleKakashi
AxieLove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes