Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Secret Santa!

Postby geotalon » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:45 am

Selling this design on Twitter ~ Click the image to see what the current offer is.

-------------------------

Personal Work
Enjoying drawing for myself

ImageImage

@solloby; I like the update! and the lines are super cute <3
@gremlin; I love the duo headed? horse! :O
@queen; Have fun with artfight! I've joined this year, trying to do some attacks myself.

Last two things! I am on ARTFIGHT this year omg. Team Spice.
https://artfight.net/~geotalon

And if you play Dappervolk at all, I'm doing commissions for in game items and such.
https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/4539 ... en-updated
geotalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:22 am

@Lynxray - Josie is gorgeous! I'm always a sucker for cute Pokemon OCs, and I love her colors & patterns! I love your Pokefusion as well, they look great in your art style!

@snil - Your wiggle icons are so cute ;u;

@Batman - Oh my gosh, your banner for Art Fight is awesome! Your characters are so cute and I love the peach rings! Such adorable soft colors!

@Gremlin - Wilhelm is truly stunning!

@Solloby - I love those lines and color-ins!

I am on ART FIGHT this year, team Spice! So far I've been able to attack everyone back!

I made a couple attacks on Art Fight that I'm really proud of;
    Art by me, owned by Rabbitheart

Art by me, owned by S-S-Sweets

I also designed some characters today, not sure what I'll be doing with them though. Lines by M00N.
    If any of them catch your interest, feel free to make me an offer of C$, USD, art/character trades, or FR gems/treasure.

Some new characters;
    Both by geonn @ DA

Salem, designed by me on Tealea's lines

Baptiste by kingstooth @ TH

And I've also gotten loads of gorgeous art from Art Fight! <3 Far too many to show off, but I am appreciative of each and every one!
Last edited by Wesley on Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:06 pm

Wesley - Thank you <3 Those character designs are so unique!
Geotalon - Thank you! Your art is always so great, I really like the backgrounds.

Is anyone looking for a puppy breeding? I have this set of 3 babies up for offers on CS and DA, I'm happy to take art & character trades if pets/points/usd/steam is not your thing:

Edit: Just wanted to show off the newest piece of character art, this is Sceptre by Lexi. Isn't it wonderful? ;u;
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SAPPHOLYTE » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:10 pm

@Gremlin, I am hella impressed by your OC's. Like wow. I love the last fox the most, I am super into designs that look like skeletalness in any capacity lol

@Bon-Bon, I am confused too... did the original picture look all weird like you said or was it just a piece of art someone did of that character you bought that you think is stolen? If so, just get rid of that particular one. If google search didn't come with anything I can't see it being stolen and maybe it's just badly saved or saved too many times by someone who didn't know how to do it properly in the right format? Before I knew to save things as PNG I always saved characters in JPEG and I would crop the one I bought out of like a group sale, so it might have looked similar?

@Solloby, I love your little owl. They're about my favorite animal to draw haha I combine them with all kinds of creatures to make new things. I I also love the breeding idea, I used to do that but with lions when I was big on TLK fandom. :D They are a good way to make some quick points but since you're using pre-existing designs it isn't really a HUGE money maker because people are like "well I could do it myself" even though they want you to do it. So it's a toss up, I'm sure you'll get a lot of interest if you do it, but it also might not make you as much as you think it's worth if you don't come up with a firm price range depending on difficulty right away?

@Geotalon, Your art looks amazing and good luck getting them sold. c:

@Wesley, I love that design by Kingstooth you got! <3

I have a thing for making new species or just weird creatures in general and I'm wondering how much interest you all PERSONALLY have in hybrid/made up creatures as opposed to the normal run of the mill adopts? Personally I'm always drawn in by designs but sometimes a plain jane design on a creature I HAVE to have will sell me lol
This is my own original species called Speewits, they're like gentle forest folk who live amongst humans and fae alike, solitary and quiet like owls they can wear clothes and use tools since they have hands. Non-violent and peaceful but often misunderstood because they can look kind of scary at night. :c
This was a design by a person on DA named MakeBeliever I got in 2011, she was originally a little alien dog 10pt adopt and lookit her now. All in her prime after a revamp to my own creature. xD
♀//🏳️‍🌈//♌//RadFem
Joan Ferguson/Vera Bennett && Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger && Maleficent/Aurora
SAPPHOLYTE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:40 pm

Username: Makoto Kino (used to be Commander Shepard around here)
Most recently obtained character: This guy, a Lambicorn!
Favorite character that you own: I have no idea I legit don't. Veeeeeery Possibly Eleanor?
How many characters do you own?: At least 33 are in my 'active' folders at the moment...
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": pfft not at all Yeah, definitely xD It's an easy hobby & one you can participate in even when completely broke, why not indulge?

I'm not sure if I've ever joined here before? But even if I have, I might as well re-introduce myself xD I'd been out of the adoptables/character building game for... years, now. Burnout's evil like that. But I held on to all the designs I could (and I still can't thank the original designers/creators enough for that ^^), and over the last... couple weeks, really? I've been dedicating myself to trying to do something with them again, even if it's just nailing down a personal species or two I can move the ex-closed species crew to. Actually having some success there, I'm building up a good focal location & even getting some actual species base designs, and even coming up with some little story/interaction ideas! :D So... why not hang out where I might be able to ramble about that/see what others are doing \ o /

membership form
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferncat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:25 pm

@solloby: LOVE that new art piece, wow !! the colours go so well !
@wesley: all of your new charas are super cool, the bright colours are so eyecatching!

just thought i'd drop a new piece i did since i hardly ever draw my own characters :^)
designed by kvashii on da
ferncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gremlin » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:35 am

replies wrote:@nocturnes I love that! The quiver is super neat and the accessories are very well drawn!
@Le.Bone.Witch I would totally be interested! I also love the Speewits they’re so cute ahh. And thank you I really love the new babes!
@Solloby That Lexi piece is so good ahhh. The geometric style is s unique and really nice!
@Wesley Thank you! And I am loving the hatter attack. Your new kingstooth design is stunning I love the pastels!
@geotalon I love the little dude you’re selling!

Image heavy post!

New Oc time! wrote:Jehudiel (Jude) (witcherwilds da and toyhouse)
Abriel's older brother, a general in heaven, does equine assisted health in both physical therapy and psychological therapies. Will provide you with a hat and cool cowboy clothes to wear.
Next up: Nathan Thomas (also witcherwilds)
One of Bo's boyfriends. A centaur bounty hunter who accidentally stumbled upon ancient treasure. It cursed him and mutated him into a cat like creature. However his human half remained nearly the same, save a white streak through his hair and spotlike markings.
(acording to the creator he isn't based on any specific cat, just "shaped like a friend.")
Bo's other boyfriend Elijah Reynolds (also witcherwilds)
Just a normal centaur doing his own thing until he met Bo and Nathan. Now he runs with the gang hunting bounties and commiting theft.
Ezra (Nast-y on toyhouse)
Jude's dog. Ezra is an angelic being that formed a strong friendship with Jude. He gaurds the gates of heaven along with several other hounds. He also takes a mortal appearance to protect and help humans, usually kids or the weak/defensless.
Chairon (ray-gunz da)
Chairon is one of Jude's horses. He rode into battles with Jude long ago and takes on a mortal appearance for therapy work.
Mercury (sleepingicarus DA)
A messenger beast for nobles in Lesaria (fantasy world I'm building)

I got more new kids but to keep this post from being wayyy too long I'll stop there for now.

New art: wrote:Bo's anthro werewolf form (bullserk): Image
Abriel attack from Bullserk
Abriel attack by outwander Image
Spook attack by Melsebeon

announcements wrote:Still looking for art trades examples here
My toyhouse is no longer on CS so if you would like it please pm me off site on DA (garbagegremlins) or discord (Gremlin#1080)
Raccoon and I have a collab auction going on right now on DA
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unicoboy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:00 am

Username: Unicoboy
Most recently obtained character: This pony I still don't have a name for yet: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/24275253_PdWaqGR48PlHdsO.png (Art is by Sakuyamon on DeviantART)
Favorite character that you own: My fursona, Baby Boy: https://file.toyhou.se/images/14676411_1FPypvO2CBNCgoJ.png
How many characters do you own?: 32 - even though it really doesn't feel like that much lol
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": No, each of my characters hold a purpose and / or deep emotional significance to me. I usually get new ones to help me cope with things
membership form
unicoboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae the faun » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:29 am

@Gremlin lovely new characters and I love the whale!
@Nocturnes lovely art!!
@Le.Bone.Witch Ahh goodluck with your species they sound(and look) amazing!

Hey guys, it's been a bit how's everyone? ^w^; was hoping to see if anyone had any characters for sale, offering DA points(360), pets one here, or possibly character trades. TwT;

Code: Select all
[b]Have you acquired or any new characters recently? Or designed one?[/b]
Fae the faun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:41 pm

@Gremlin - Those are absolutely breathtaking! I especially like Ezra and Chairon's designs!
@nocturnes - Ooh, love that color scheme! One of my favorites, actually.
@geotalon - Aaaa that is so pretty omg. ;A;

Have you acquired or any new characters recently? Or designed one?

I just got this dude about an hour ago! Bought him from a user over on PFQ. I usually like to stick to
natural colors/designs but this boy just stole my heart when I saw him. I absolutely ADORE him!
Artwork credits can be found over on his Toyhou.se!

ImageImage

I have yet to develop him but I will definitely get it done. I have a bad habit of buying/making characters
and never getting to develop them because of pure laziness and lack of imagination. ^^;

I also designed two hyena brothers, Kito and Kondo, for the hyena clan I'm
trying to develop. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
Lines by Kageyenova~

Image Image

I've gotten a few more kiddos lately. Eden, Bambino, & Salem.
I want to keep this post as small as possible so I'm just linking to their Toyhou.se instead. <3
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me