Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:13 am

@sapphirelion;; good luck with the readopt! its sweet of you to offer free growths! if you ever need approals for them, feel free to PM me!
@Hayzel;; hope you can find someone to help out with this edits!
@La Volpe;; oh man, if I wasn't broke! hopefully in the future if you're still open I'll have some funds, because I really love your style!

Streaming!
Working on an RU, and maybe some NB tickets I took. Maybe try out art? I got a lot to get done lol

https://join.me/ccoyotevvaquero

Please remember to check that your name is set to your CS name so I know who's in the chat!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:11 am

@high noon Hope the stream goes well and is fun!<3
    @sapphirelion Good luck with the readopt!<3 I hope you can find that cutie a good new home c:
    @La Volpe I sure hope you can get that item you're looking for!
    @Coco Bunny Gosh, what a cutie! Congrats <3 Good luck with trading as well c:
    @Dragoncat08 I hope you find breeding offers you like! ^u^
    @cincil. Aa, all are such cute kits!<3 Good luck getting them grown!<3 And I hope you can find offers on that kit you like! ^u^

aa, I'm hesitantly opening a few of my Kalons up for trade ?? Definitely will look at one offer for two - three or however many.
      Here are my Kalons, I'm opening for the following for offers:

If I do not respond to a message, I'm thinking the offer over!<3

- Firroth
        - Tess
        - Guinevere
        - Paradox
        - Kiara
        - Neptune

I'm looking for someone to grow the following kits for me! c: Elyria and Eetha are currently my priority right now, as they are both overdue. Message me if you're willing and we can discuss payment. Things I can definitely use for payment; cs pets, FR treasure, c$!

Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:28 am

Softea wrote:
Softea wrote:
@StarShimmer, ahh goodluck with the readopt! You have some very nice kalons!
@dinah. Oh hahahah funny sketches!
@cincil. Good luck with ooc breedings!
@dragoncat08, good luck to you aswell!
@cocobunny, omg I honestly love the colors on her!
@sapphirelion, that batch was one of my favorites! The blue and orange one was my facorite!
@juice box. Good luck! Hope you get some trade offers.

For everyone looking for growths, transfers, myos/customs:
I do customs, transfers and growths for da points! I have everything listed below.

Hello!
I'm softea, I haven't posted here in quite a long time, but I have a couple things to say now.

First off,
Commissions
Examples in my gallery!
They aren’t too far back either.
I grow, transfer and design(myo) all my own kalons.
Growths:
Easy growths are 200-300 points(standard --> uncommon)
Difficult growths are 300-400 points(uncommon --> legendary)
If designs are extremely hard I may decline your request or ask for more points.
if looking for a growth, send my a pm that's titled "Kalon Growth Commission"

Customs:
Unlim. (N/A included)Standard --> Common: 200 points +50 per edit item(if using none then not applicable to you)
Unlim. Uncommon --> Rare: 300-400 points(depending on how many edits)
1 Edit/2 Edit and Unlim. below --> Legendary: 600+(depending on how many edits! + design)
If looking for a custom commission, title pm with "Kalon Custom/Myo Commission"

Transfers:
Standard --> Uncommon: 300 points
Rare --> Legendary: 400 points
(may cost extra if difficult design!)

Second,
Art Commissions
Just ask me what you want!
Most will be 100-200+ points

Third,
Breeding
I'm looking for ooc breedings only! I only do straight breedings.
Title your pm with "Kalon Breeding ______" where the ______ is, put the kalons name!
Notice:
I have a couple breedings already lined up and such so, you will have to be patient! Thank you.

P.D
since it's ooc, you don't need to know anything about her really.
1/3 breeding slots left! Going to be a little hesitant with her.

Cocoa
daughter of P.D
Female
3/3

Devin
brother of Dylan and Leo
Male 3/3

Dylan
Male 3/3

Leo
Male 3/3

Looking for edits, and cool designs that would go well together!
Edits matter more for Devin, P.D and Cocoa,
but not really for Dylan or Leo(Although it would be cool to try and get better edits!)

I do have other kalons you can see in my kalon storage!
If you're interested in them just lmk.
Although some have pairings so I may be hesitant!

Thank you for reading!
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:51 am

happy easter, guys! <3

@Softea I really love the colours on P.D <3 I'm not looking for breedings right now, but all your kiddos are amazing! Good luck!
    @juice box. Ahhh you've got some stunning kals up for trade- I'm not quite sure if I connect but I'm sure you'll find a great trade <3
    @high noon Oops I have no time for a stream- I hope you are having tons of fun though! I can't wait to see the results :)
    @sapphirelion Oh wow, it's super nice of you to offer free growths! I just might have to hit you up myself, haha <3
    @Coco Bunny Woahhh congrats! Those sunset sky colours are truly wonderful <3 I will make sure to pop in and vote for a name!
    @cincil. So many gorgeous little kittos - they will be such beautiful adults <3 I hope you find a great artists for growing em!
    @dinah. Ahahaha I,, smiled so much at that lil sketch ohmygosh I love it and honestly it deserves an award <33

(apologies if I skipped you! I tried to respond to the bigger posts, ahh)

→ trades ! - Ah, this lil dude's been gathering dust for quite a while, and I've never really been able to connect- so I'm going to take trade offers on him! uvu I'm not really interested in MYOs unless they're rare and above (I don't have many ideas oops) and rarity absolutely does not matter in pre made kals! They're ready to be grown, and I would prefer to trade one-for-one <3 Offer anything! It's surprising what I might like, haha.

Quick post from me today! I hope all of you have a great weekend ahead of you, and get plenty of rest & relaxation <3

xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wow

Postby doryphoros » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:51 am

i was aporia. before, i changed it to be edgier ahaaaa

growths!
looking for growths for sylvia and damien !
! i can pay in c$, rares and storepets, and art !
looking to apply a weight edit to sylvia and a horn edit to damien.

misc!
just poppin in here to ask for constructive criticism on my entry for check's leg kal (which by the way, is gorgeous) !
here!

replies!
@ softea - gl with commissions and ooc breedings !! i'd commission you, but i have like 0 points r i p
@ juice box. - gl finding trades and growths !!
@ high noon - hope that the stream goes well !
@ sapphirelion - gl finding free growths, it's really nice of you to do that !
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:08 pm

Trading
      hello, hello! just dropping into to say that I'm looking at offers for my girl Vixen, here! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to connect to her super well. Anything goes, and I will certainly look at any kal, including kits and myos! If you're interested shoot me a PM titled "Vixen offer" or something of that sort c: (if I don't reply right away, it means I'm thinking about your offer/waiting for others!)

Relationships
      Looking for relationships for my kalons! These can be anything from friends, to enemies, to crushes and to romantic relationships! If any interest you just PM me and let me know. I'm especially interested with getting Kiki, Flint, Symphony and Mipha some relations!

Replies
      @sagrei. I could do a growth for you for some store pets! I grew my kalon Vixen, so if you like the way she was grown then just PM me! c: and good luck on the leg readopt! I was going to enter myself but didn't have enough time for an impress me :'>
      @skywishes01 good luck with trading that kalon! They're super cute and I'm sure you won't have any problem with finding a kal that you connect more to!
      @Softea good luck with getting some commissions and breeding offers! All those kalons are stunning and will certainly create some neat looking kits :0c
      @juice box good luck with trading! those are some very nice kalons <3
      @sapphirelion good luck with finding that colorful kit a new home! I'd honestly enter myself if I wasn't already caught up in a million other comps rip, but I'm sure they'll find a wonderful home!
      @Coco Bunny ahhh sixbane did such a great job on that batch, congrats on the new kit! I personally voted for Celestine, I think it fits her more elegant/starry design!
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Silver Pandorica wrote:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having
a lovely day (or night if you’re on the other
side of the world c;)

Trading
Yes, sadly, I am trading away some of my kalons.
I love these kids dearly, but they have been
sitting around collecting dust and I feel really
bad about it. They should go to a good home.

Chess

Cai (hesitant)

Unnamed (hesitant)

Unnamed

David

Isaac

Trix (hesitant)

I’ll look at anything, really, from standard
to legendary. Although, a legendary would
most likely be an auto, haha. Especially
if it has wings or a mertail. Design matters
most, however. I am on cooldown until
April 2nd!

——————————————

@whim
Vixen is so pretty! Wow :0
Good luck trading!!

@sagrei.
Hope you can get those
growths!

@skywishes01
Gl trading <3
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Hello all~ I hope you are having a good day/evening!
And a happy Easter to everyone!

I just have some introductions I'd like to make today~ And I'll be looking for some art and potential trades?~

Lena wrote:First off I managed to snag this lovely lady here:
Other then her name being Lena I don't have anything on her. I'll probably introduce her again once I figure out what I'd like to do with her~

Charlie wrote:Secondly, I was gifted another lovely lady:
This is Charlie. Also a blank slate, but I may put her in a pirate AU...we'll see.

Casimir wrote:Lastly, my last 2 leg myo was created by the amazing high noon. I'd like to introduce Casimir.
He is beyond what I could imagine and make myself so thank you Red for bringing him to life~! He will be the mate to my Alydia. Also a waif since he was a child. Shunned for his abomination that is his hind legs. Heavily relies on himself and doesn't like to get help from others. Cool and collected for the most part, so stay on his good side. Not that he lets anyone get close since he doesn't think highly of himself.
I'll have more on him later as well. ^^ Right now all I do is stare at the artwork. If you want to see the design under the wing you can find it here.

Art wrote:So...I'd love to get a couples art of Alydia and Casimir. Msg me if you'd be interested? (Something like a headshot of them together?) I can pay in a variety of ways. ^^ Alydia can be found here and Casimir is right below her.

Trades wrote:So my trade cooldown is up on the 31st of March~ So I am again looking for potential trades? Right now all I can offer are MYOs. I can go as high as the unlimited rare, but I'll be very picky with it. Feel free to msg me if you have any Kalons uft for MYOs?

Replies wrote:@Silver Pandorica Isaac and that first unnamed kit you have a gorgeous! <3 Best of luck with the trades!
@whim Vixen is beautiful.... *grabby hands* I hope she finds a good home. And good luck with the relationships!
@sagrei. Wish I could help with the growths but my art isn't very good. I hope they get grown soon!~ They are quite adorable.
@skywishes01 Aww what an adorable little guy. I love his tail! (and his ears haha) Good luck finding a good home for him!
@Softea Ahh commissions~ I may send a PM your way! ^^ What lovely Kals you have for breeding, I'm sure you'll get some great offers~ I <3 Leo's hair~
@juice box. Best of luck with the trades~! Wish I had some Kalons to offer.
@high noon I think I managed to jump in for a little but then had to leave. TT_TT Hope the stream went/is going well~
@sapphirelion Ahh that kit is beautiful~ Good luck with the readoption...if I have time I might try. >//<
@hayzel Good luck with the edits!
@La Volpe I'll...just take that tail edit... *snatches* :P Good luck with the item trades!
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:39 pm

Code: Select all
@Madzui
I hope you have a good Easter as well! Lena is a lovely Kalon, congrats on her! I love that MYO, too, huge congrats on the lovely boy!
@Silver Pandorica
Good luck with finding some Kalons you better connect with! They're quite lovely but sadly I don't connect with any of them. ;o;
@Whim
Vixen is rather cute! Those soft colors are so nice, good luck with trading! Good luck with relationships too!
@Sagrei.
I hope you can get those growths! The kits are quite adorable!

Still looking at trade offers on my Levinas!
I've never really managed to connect with her sadly. She's got three breeding slots and one legendary trait (gene splicing with a snake). I will consider ALL offers for her, they do not have to be other legendary Kalons. MYOs are sorta tentative unless they're Rare +!
I cannot trade until May so do keep that in mind if you're offering! ;o;

Last time I'll be advertising this as it ends soon, but I've got a three leg Kalon up for readoption for owners of 1 or no legendaries.
Click here to enter!
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:20 pm

Heya guys! I hope you’re all having a good day/evening/morning!

Firstly, I need to get my Hamilton MYO approved!

Next, I’m entertaining trade offers on ALL of my kals (Linked in my sig)! The hardest to get is Cassidy, but feel free to offer, you never know! I have a wide variety of things I like, but I love designs by red, watchdog, Tealea, elf_of_the_hollow, trollish, and littlelies! Feel free to offer anything though! Only really interested in myos unless they’re rare+.

Lastly, I know I just took on a bunch of growths and expected them to be done a day or two ago.. I’m really sorry for the delay guys, I’ve been really overwhelmed and emotional lately and I’ve only had time to work on the first one. Again, I’m very sorry. I will do my best to finish these asap!

@Checkinder - That kal is honestly so beautiful, I may offer!
@Madziu - That leg myo is killing me, so stunning 😍 Good luck with trades too!
@Silver Pandorica - Those kids are all beautiful!! Good luck getting trades, I may offer!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes