♥ ~ Official PPS Club V.5 ~ Update/Announcement ♥

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♥ ~ Official PPS Club V.5 ~ ♥ Please Fill Out New Form

Postby oliver, » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Falling_Rain would like to enter NiTi's Four Seasons Dress-Up Contest !
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Autumn items: the vines, squash vine and pumpkins and gourds. Halloween items are in there to including: mask and wings
Winter items: fireplace, the candles, and gift bags.
Spring items: the Easter basket with eggs inside.
summer items: swimwear and surf board.
Other (optional):hi
┏ ━ ━ ┓

so i'm bac
k, after a
a while si
g inspired
by
Canada
love yall

┗ ━ ━ ┛
❁-❁-❁-❁-❁-❁-❁
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Image Image Image Image Image

━ ━
'ello names
oliver, plea
se call me o
lly though. i
code. (i'm ki
nda awkward)
but your too
cute!

━ ━

░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
oliver,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Em• » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:34 pm

I would like to Join The PPS Club!!

Username: Emerald052303
I have read and understand the club rules: Yes.
How did you find the PPS Club? I'm actually already a member, I've joined on V.4.

Favorite PPS (That you own.): Image
Dreamie PPS (That you don't own): Image
•Em•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Obi wrote:
WaterWolf600 wrote:Seems like every one loves that Dragon PPS now... Wait... Is that a horn on it's head?

It's a Uni-Dragon PPS :3 Also did you notice the blue swirls/lines on it? And it has rainbow spikes? ...I stared at mine for awhile.

You are so right! Now I really need to browse the free adoptions forums...
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FruityPieQ » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Random little dress up. What do you think?
Hello! You can call me Pixel or Nick, he/they. I have absolutely no idea how to code a signature to make it look nice <3
FruityPieQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ღ PPS Contest Entries ღ

Postby NiTi » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:08 am

PPS Contest Entries

I will post a link to this on the front page PPS Contest post as well.

Lovebunny647 wrote:
Lovebunny647 would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest!
Provide a short (or long if you wish), description of your dress-up:
Irah placed her red contacts on, shivering at the discomfort. But as time passed on, she became used to it. Bloody syringe in her arm's grip? Check. Mummy hoodie? Check. Icicle tail? Check. But it seemed quite plain, don't you think? Hmm. Irah ran upstairs, calling her brother out of his bedroom. Wolf groaned and opened the door. "What, Irah?" he asked. "Do you have some spare.. Halloween items?" she asked. Her older sibling shook his head. But he opened his cupboard and threw some things at her. Irah picked them up. Christmas baubles? she thought strangefully. "Thanks..? I guess." she said, walking down. She hung them on her coat and trotted out the door. They made a jingling sound. She smiled, and stifled a small giggle. Picking up her candy basket, Irah went out to trick or treat.

A couple of houses later, Irah spotted a rather not-so-popular libary. Her friend came up behind her, and caught her staring at it. "That's haunted. If you want to go, go. But if I were you, I'd not. It's creepy. People have visited it and never came back. Nobody's ever heard of them again." Ellie warned, but then vanished. Irah started to get chills. But she bravely, without any hesitation, crept up the path. Bats lurked in the twisted-rooted trees. Its branches were curled, like withches hands, trying to get her. Irah knocked twice, cobwebs near her...

A tall figure opened the creaky door. Out of the mist, it was clear to see. A beautiful librarian came out of darkness. She greeted Irah with a smile. "Ah, our first trick or treater in years. Good to see you, young one." she chuckles, grabbing some sweets from a large pumpkin bucket with well-gripped paws. She threw the candy into Irah's bag straight away. I didn't even get to say..

...тяι¢к σя тяєαт!

Other:
Thank you NiTi, for providing us with this marvellous PPS club contest c:

Angelx3 wrote:Angelx3 would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !
Provide a short (or long if you wish), description of your dress-up (optional):
Diana wanted to go on a Trick or Treat with her friends after school and decided to go as a unicorn.
After a while she realized why everyone was saying She had a unique costum, the white hoodie she had used for the unicorn
fur was actually showing her bones and her unicorn tail had fallen off so she used licorice as an option XD
In the end she at least had a lot of Candy and some new friends more or less.

Other (optional):
I wish everyone good luck

SabjeBammie wrote:
SabjeBammie would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !

As the days pass September came to an end. A new month has begun, the month known as October. The month to harvest grapes to make wine. Did you know that October used to be the 8th month in the Roman calander? Octo means 8 in Latin. Till 153 BC the new year started in March. Strange, right?
October, the month that the clock will be moved back an hour, to get us into the time of the closing winter. The month that mushrooms are popping out of the ground.
And ofcourse it's the month of Halloween.
Halloween has it's origins in the ancient Celtic festival known as Samhain (pronounced “sah-win”). The festival of Samhain is a celebration of the end of the harvest season in Gaelic culture. Samhain was a time used by the ancient pagans to take stock of supplies and prepare for winter. The ancient Gaels believed that on October 31, the boundaries between the worlds of the living and the dead overlapped and the deceased would come back to life and cause havoc such as sickness or damaged crops.
The festival would frequently involve bonfires. It is believed that the fires attracted insects to the area which attracted bats to the area. These are additional attributes of the history of Halloween.
Masks and costumes were worn in an attempt to mimic the evil spirits or appease them.
These days it's tradition for children to dress themself up for Halloween in a costume and go trick or treating, a traditional festivity that is getting more and more celebrated all over the world thanks to the media, like tv.

Isabella has been stressing for the past few months. What to wear?! Cutting an sowing she has spent hours on her costume. She ended up with a black wig, made from horse hair provided by a stallion. Mares don't put their tails aside when they... remove manure from their intestines. They move their tail up, making the lower hairs dirty. Stallions move it aside, keeping their tails clean.
She made a pony skull from wood. It took her hours! She painted it white.
On her back you can see purple glitters, creating a mysterious glow over her back. Purple wings are finishing my back, rising up high. It was hard to make them, but it was worth the effort! Black metal cuffs decorate her front legs, home made leather sandals on her backfeet. She is proud of her outfit!

Other (optional):
Thank you so much for hosting this contest! I love seeing the entries so far, and hope to see more <3

District 9¾ wrote:
District 9¾ would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !

Woody was on his way home from trick or treating. It was getting dark so he thought to himself; " Maybe I should take a shortcut through the forest to get home quicker before it get's to dark". So that's exactly what he did. He thought it would be a smart idea to take a shortcut through the forest; but he was very wrong. As he entered the forest he could he almost silent whispers. He started to get very scared and said; " Who's there? ". There was no answer. Woody decided that it was just the wind but he had made a terrible mistake. When he was halfway into the forest the whispers came back. Again he just thought it was the wind a kept going. Woody walked for another few minutes and was almost out of the forest until...

BAM

Woody had been possessed by a young bat named Flash and his 2 demon minions Bob and Jimmy. In Woody's mind it was as though he was in another world. In his mind he could see all the other demons but couldn't talk to them or touch them. Flash however spoke to him; " Hello Woody " he said " I see you've stumbled across our forest hideout ". Woody spoke back and Flash acknowledged him; " Who are you and where am I? ". Flash replied; " I'm Flash the Bat. You're still in the forest but one of demons has taken you over ". Woody thought about what he had just heard. He couldn't take it in. He was being inhabited by a demon and if he had just taken the long way home that none if this would've happened in the first place. " When will the demon leave? " Woody asked. Flash spoke back; " Oh you'll be inhabited until he gets bored of your body ". " How long is that? " Woody asked. " It could be a few days or it could be eternity ". responded Flash. " Forever? " said Woody, sobbing through the question. " Yes it could be so ". Uttered Flash.

Woody's spirit demon went to sleep. But Woody's mind couldn't sleep. He was still getting over the fact that he had been possessed. However after a while he stopped thinking about it all and closed his eyes. Just as he was about to doze off he heard a whisper; "Psst Woody. " whispered the mysterious voice. " I have a way to get the demon out of your body ". " REALLY!" exclaimed Woody. *Shh, you'll wake the demon and my cover will be blown* ". " Ok. " whispered Woody at the same pitch as the voice. " For the demon to leave your body you must repeat these words; ydobmesid esaelp moned moned, ydob ym evael esaelp moned moned ". " Ok. " murmured Woody. " ydobmesid esaelp moned moned, ydob ym evael esaelp moned moned " Woody chanted. When Woody had finished he could feel something leave his body. The demon was leaving from Woody's body!

He found himself lying on the cold forest floor. It felt like he was in the demon world for a day but it had only been one hour. He thought that maybe their days were only equivalent to an hour in this world. Woody got up and saw the stranger. He shouted; " What is your name? " but before the stranger could answer he disappeared into thin air. Woody ran out of the forest as fast as he could so the demon wouldn't re-inhabit him. As he was running he thought: Who was that stranger that helped me so willingly? That was one question he couldn't answer.

As Woody returned home his mother was excited but infuriated. She hugged him but it was almost like she was squeezing him to death. " WHERE WERE YOU I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! " his mother exclaimed. Woody knew that he had to lie so he said: " I thought I would take a shortcut through the forest but it ended up taking double the time and I also got lost which didn't help. ". His mother had a small grin on her face. " Well at least you're ok. " muttered his mother. " That's all that matters "

Other (optional):
Good luck to everyone who enters and thank you NiTi for hosting this dress up competition :3 ( I had a lot of fun making up a story c: )

-k9- wrote:
-K9- would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !
It was the evening of Halloween when Caramel began to get ready for his first trip around the town collecting toffee apples and candy. He'd seen other animals going around the town previously but never been allowed to tag along due to his size and age. He suffered from peter pan syndrome which made him very special. This year he decided he was going to be a vampire since he'd always loved vampire stories even at such a young age. slipping in his fake teeth he grinned brightly, he was a vampire! Saying goodbye to his parents he led himself down the street in attempt to find others he could tag along with but the streets where dark and empty. With a slight sigh he continued his mission, passing house after house thinking about how many treats he'd passed and left behind. It wasn't long before he'd ventured to the other side of town and came to the dark manor at the end of one of the streets. Shifting on his hooves he noticed a light ahead, which could only mean one thing to him....his friends! Racing ahead towards the manor in attempt to skip being scared he soon came to a pause when he'd finally reached the mysterious light, which only happened to be a lit up pumpkin. Panic seeping through his bones, he began to back away from the manor and its eerie scenery.....

.:Snowfall:. wrote:
This is going to be my first Halloween on cs so I don't have many Halloween items, but here is my entry

.:Snowfall:. would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !
Meet Dijon, his soul has wandered through this dark forest for centuries. Many who have seen him have not survived and those who have die weeks later from sickness. He is known as the reaper. But the truth is that all of which has happened with meeting him is just coincidental. He only wants friends, he wears a cloak to hide his skeletal face and soulless eyes. The only friend he has is his cat, Jade.

*~Laura Stylinson~* wrote:
*~Laura Stylinson~* would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !
This is Arimanius, Ari for short. He is one of the many grim reapers roaming the earth. His job is to collect the souls of those who have passed away, but it's not easy. He needs to be immune to the pleads and the cries of those who do not want to go. Occasionally, he lets some of them stay as spirits, and takes them once their goal is finished. It is the most interesting on the night of October 31st, the night where the most spirits are roaming around for him to take. On this night, he finds himself plagued by a shadow, an evil spirit who wants to destroy him, in order to not have to go to the Underworld. Ari continues his responsibilities, knowing there is not much he can do. After all, the spirit can only stalk him, because grim reapers cannot die. Well, there is ONE way...using a blade forged by the angels. A blade so powerful, it glows blue with the light of heaven. If a grim reaper were to be pierced by this blade, they would disintegrate. Fortunately, the blade is easy to spot in the dead, dark night. Unfortunately, the spirits also glow with light and on Halloween night there are more of them than ever, so Ari might be tricked. But surely, Ari can handle it...

Other (optional):

Thank you for holding this contest! ♥♥ This was so hard, because I love horror stories but I couldn't really base my dress-up off any because the best ones hold ideas and concepts that are inappropriate on CS XD It made me sad. But here is Ari in all his grim reaper glory! For anyone wondering, Ari is the Evil PPS which is on the Advent List.

melancholy. wrote:
    melancholy. would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !
    [ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Toothless ♥ {From Lou}]
    Halloween evening, excitement is in the air. All the little kids are getting their costumes on and imagining all the candy that they will receive with their mouths drooling as they dream. Toothless sits at home with his costume in hand. He wants to be a ghost this year. He has the white, torn rags and the sunglasses which will make his eyes seem hollow. He is so excited! When he is about to dress into his costume, a butterfly settles on his tail. Toothless growls at the insect and flicks his tail to try to remove the thing from his skin. It simply flutters its wings and starts walking about on his scales, irritating his skin. The young dragon snaps his gums at the insect but it takes no notice of him. Toothless groans in irritation.

Soon, another butterfly has come fluttering through the cool forest air and has landed upon a nearby bush. Toothless lets out a gasp as he wishes that the insect will not join his friend on his tail. He lets out a small blast of fire to scare them off but the butterflies don't even flinch. "Forget this!" The impatient dragon hisses and thrashes his tail wildly, hitting himself in the face in the process. The butterflies flutter up into the sky and out of sight leaving the dragon with a painful streak on his scales and a temper to make an adult dragon cringe. "I hope they're happy now," the dragon mutters before looking at his costume. The white fabric is tarnished with burns and ash from his fireball and the sunglasses are crushed from when he trashed his tail about.

The dragon lets out a wail and tears flood his eyes. "What will I do now?" He cries to himself. Suddenly, he hears a fluttering of tiny, paper thin wings. He lets out a deep growl as the butterflies return and he prepares a fireball in his throat but he quickly extinguishes it when he sees what they are holding. A brand new costume to replace the ruined one! The happy dragon smiles after apologising and telling the insects where many great tasting flowers can be found just in case they are feeling peckish. Toothless rushes to change his costume so that he can meet his friends and get loads of candy. this is going to be a great night...he thinks.

~ S p L i T ~ wrote:
~ S p L i T ~ would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !

Alucarr had been just like any other dog. Normal, normal enough so other pets would easily forget his threatening looks after a few days. On Hallow's Eve, however, this was not the case.

Alucarr was a Shadow-Runner, a very rare type of pet who could travel between the death planes, and keep the shadow-creatures, spirits, and all other creatures in their right planes. A prisoner costume wouldn't hide the trail of souls that followed behind him, or the ones that were leaking out of his candy bag. The rest of the Runners hadn't been doing very well either, being either too young or, well, dead. He didn't want to think about what had happened there.

As all the rest of the pets were in the main room, partying, or outside trick-or-treating, he lay down and thought over what he should do. Loyalty would not get the job done this time.

He sighed and grabbed his candy bag, spilling all the spirits out, then let the ones in his robe fly away too. This year he would not be wasting the night rounding up ghosts. This night he was going to trick-or-treat, no matter what the cost.

Other (optional): Thank you NiTi!

hatredfox- wrote:Hatredfox- would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !

- I come from a country that doesn't really celebrate Halloween outside of Trick-or-Treating, so instead of making a really spoopy entry like some of the ones that have already been entered I decided to do a ToT based entry instead!

- Maxis (the PPS) is going ToTing as some sort of vampire-ish monster; he drools over the candies he sees in the house. Little does he know, the home owner and her cat have got quite a few tricks lined up too, in the form of TP and eggs - will he get a goody or a nasty trick?

- I used a PPS pet but he's the one outside of the window so if this doesn't count because you can't see a lot of the pet I understand!

❤umbreontastic❤ wrote:
❤Umbreontastic❤ would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !

Caramel pushed her snout to the window as she counted how many trick-or-treaters passed by. 1...2..3...4, she stopped when her sister called "Caramel are you ready? We need to go now!", "Not yet I need to put my contacts on and I'm having a bit of trouble putting them on, can you help me?" She asked. *knock knock* "Come in sis! A young dog came in dressed as an maple leaf witch came in, "Let me guess Maple leaf witch from your favourite game?" Caramel asked, "Yeah it is!" Verdana replied as she put the contacts on Caramel. "Done! Now let's go"
Veredana exclaimed excited to go trick or treating with her sister.

Caramel and her sister walked out the door after their mother's goodbye kisses. Verdana's friends were outside the door so she went with them. "Sorry lil sis I promised my friends that I would go with them, but meet me back here at 11:55" she explained. Caramel was bummed out but she looked up and smiled, Caramel ran to a house while waving bye. A few minutes later little black riding hood got lost, Caramel walked around the forest looking scared. She heard
pawsteps following her. She looked back and two shadows, one like a squid and the other like a angry wolf. She continued walking and stopped again. She saw a floating skull and pumpkins, she remembered a story her mother told her about imps out at Halloween. "Come out imps! I know your trying to play but people might get scared" she said. Five little imps came out and apologised their tricks disappeared and they disappeared into the darkness. Caramel smiled and found her way out. She continued to trick or treat until 11:53. She ran back home and shared her treats with everyone
Other (optional):

sapphirelion wrote:sapphirelion would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !
Pet's name: Xalia
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
the floating wolf head and shoulders on the right are ghost wolves
Other (optional): thanks for the chance :)

ᎠᎡᎬᎺᎷ wrote:
ᎠᎡᎬᎺᎷ would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !

Pet's Name: Flash
Description;
The ruins of the so called "Squid" is decoration from the house she has in front of her.
Flash is inspired by the color "Purple" so she made it into her outfit.
She decided just to dress up, ignoring the goodies that awaited her after all.
Her dread bubbles wrapped around her as if a crowd. < -- (If you get the reference I love u/anyway)
Shadows crept around her as her fairy friend guided her through the night.
Other PPS, watched her with great enthusiasms of her sense of style.

**Small description- Her pallet matched with the color purple so that is what I was going for.
I spent C$ getting her some store items to match as well; deciding to add background items.
I used my Hanukkah candles, squid ruins, and other items to make the back.
Yet, I just plastered creative purple items- layering her eyes with angry, and sad lids.
Than, I added the smol spark to her eye, and was finished.

Other (optional):
Thank you for the chance of winning this months store pets. :)

Barb_ wrote:Barb_ would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !

My Pet: Hawkstar

Provide a short (or long if you wish), description of your dress-up (optional)
Other (optional): Hawkstar and I are both big fish fans. He decided he wanted to be a Betta fish for Halloween. Male Betta fish make bubble nest for their lady friends so Hawkstar completed his Betta costume with a fancy, colorful bubble nest that floats and trails around him.

krazy4wolves wrote:
krazy4wolves would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest!

Ehyah ha ha ha!” Pandora cackled in the mirror and gave her creepy witch smile. Her head raised and paw up as she screeched her ear piercing screech. "Great," she said and gave a quick nod to her reflection. All month she had been practicing her evil witch laugh. She wanted it to be perfect. Just the right pitch and just enough craziness to make others jump out of their fur, feathers, and scales. She glanced over at her bed and smiled at a small invitation for a Halloween party resting on her pillow. She then lowered her paw down again and turned lightly back and forth while examining her costume. Her long flowing mystical witch dress draped down and curled across the floor. The light pink and the black curling, swirling, and blending until it looked like it was pure magic. Her charcoal black wings held up nice and strong making them almost seem real. A week ago she had also got some temporary tattoos. Her shoulder was now decorated with a pink swirl. She had done it herself and not being a very good artist it didn't come out perfect. Though Pandora was proud of it. She also had a small black witch hat that matched her wings. To finish off her costume she had a large black crow feather and decorated her fur with it. The pup was indeed very happy and satisfied with the way the outfit came out. It wasn't a very scary dress, but it was unique. That was what she was going for.

Other (optional): Thank you so much for this chance and this fun contest. I especially love that this is during an event when you get such cool, yet creepy items that are just so fun to use.
Also sorry for such a late entry. :3

H a t t r e s s wrote:H a t t r e s s would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !
She had found the headless horseman's ghost one night, barely escaping with her like but lost her beautiful blue eye. Now placed with a rainbow one
Other (optional):

Synergy wrote:Synergy would like to enter NiTi's PPS Halloween Dress-Up Contest !
Provide a short (or long if you wish), description of your dress-up (optional)

Malayse tipped her candy bag onto the floor and inspected her hard-earned loot.
"Wow!" she breathed. "So much candy!" She began to sort it; lollipops in or place, little candies in another, and so on.
"This is the best Halloween ever!" She declared.

Other (optional):

Good luck everyone and thank you NiTi for the opportunity!
Last edited by NiTi on Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:52 am, edited 31 times in total.
NiTi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:10 am

guys,I am making free avatars like mine, of any pps you want, it will be harder to do some of the epps, but I can try- it can be a regular pet, or one thats yours thats dressed up ( For halloween too C: )
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NiTi » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:19 am

FruityPieQ wrote:Random little dress up. What do you think?

This is adorable ♥
What a lovely dress-up!
Looks like your little one is all ready for Halloween & trick or treating!

bramble- claw wrote:
guys,I am making free avatars like mine, of any pps you want, it will be harder to do some of the epps, but I can try- it can be a regular pet, or one thats yours thats dressed up ( For halloween too C: )

Thanks for letting us know bramble-claw!

If anyone would like to request a PPS avatar, please pm bramble-claw as to keep all requests off the club thread.
NiTi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:02 am

Ah, back down to two missing PPSs. This little one is hard to find. Her name is Rita. <3

Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NiTi » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:12 am

Boomer wrote:
Ah, back down to two missing PPSs. This little one is hard to find. Her name is Rita. <3

Awwww ♥ That is adorable & I simply adore her name ♥
I'm still not sure how to dress mine up, however I am getting some great ideas from all you guys' dress-ups. :D

Congratz on your new little darling!
NiTi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:42 am

Tweety. would like to enter NiTi's Four Seasons Dress-Up Contest!

Well... This is supposed to be an oasis sort of thing where all the little insects can seek refuge from the outside world.

Other (optional): I just traded for all these items and let me tell you, it is not easy! x(

-----------------------

Congrats on all your new achievements guys!
    Also, welcome to everyone ♥️
Last edited by radiantly on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me