Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[B-JUs] - Artist Search by Error

Based on Click to view
Artist Error [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

[B-JUs] - Artist Search

Postby Error » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guidebook/FAQ | Witch ID Registry | Leveling | Fanclub | Nursery | Customs | MYOs | Archives
Nursery Artist Search

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
      Welcome to the Artist Search for the Ball-Jointed Unicorns! Here you will be able to try out to be an Artisan for the species! Please follow the guidelines before posting/coloring in. As they are important!
      This contest does not have an end. Those who are hired will become staff members for the species, they will receive a MYO slot as well.

Guidelines
    • Do not color these lines in as your characters. Please only use these lines if you're interested in becoming an artist for the species.
    • You do not need a registered Witch ID in order to enter.
    • You may make as many entries as you'd like. (There is a higher chance of being hired if you show your skills through multiple entries!)
    • You are welcome to PM me for feedback on your designs.
    • You must pick a vocation for the unicorn. Pick the correct background for it. List the alleles of the Gen 1 Unicorn. You can also list a focus, but not listing one will not harm your chances of being hired.
    • If you don't know what any of those words above mean, please read the Guidebook before entering.
    • Do not make a cover, instead, link to all your previous entries.
    • If you are an artist for a species already, you can use them as examples too. However, it's best to use these lines to show what you can do with them.
    • Please refrain from making large edits. You can, however, edit the horn, tail, and mane/hair style.
    • Horns can only be changed in style. They cannot be removed! The horn must be a singular horn on the forehead or two horns like that of a rhino. The horn cannot be turned into antlers or any other two pairs of horns.
    • Do not remove the "Fake" - if you accidentally delete it, you are welcome to re-add it.
    • Do not remove my signature.

Tips:
    • Brush Setting for Edits:
      This can be used for both a mouse and pen pressure. The smoothing can be changed to whichever works best for you, but still results in a smooth appearance of the lines.
    • The watercolor brush is what I use for smooth/blended markings. I follow the same sort of brush setting as above (removing the spacing and adding a small amount of smoothing, like 10%). I fiddle with the other settings to get a result I like.
    • Keep in mind that the unicorns are a "3D" creature. Markings/edits cannot be flat, but instead must follow the "weight" of the unicorn's body.
    • you can use this form for your entries;
      Code: Select all
      [left][quote]Entry #:
      Vocation:  (Allele)
      Focus:
      Edits: [/quote][/left]
Last edited by hugs100 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [B-JUs] - Artist Search

Postby Electric~Lime~Zebra » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:23 am

Mark c: I'll be entering
Electric~Lime~Zebra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:00 am

marking
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:42 pm

merk
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:27 pm

mark!
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:40 am

Added a small tips section that includes the brush setting used for the base lines! Also added a note that entering multiple times/showing your skill level throughout multiple designs, can increase your likelihood of being hired.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steven_Universe » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:57 pm

~
𝐈’𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 pm

bump!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me