Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby eyedrops » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:16 pm

username + ID#: rue_m0rgue + 1020854
kalon link: atwood <3
chosen prompt: where do they go to relax?

"the forest is the only peaceful environment left here. although, some friendly passer-bys tend to flock to me..."

prompt response: Image
in case image doesnt work!

token worth:

fullbody - 4
shading - 2
color - 3
background - 5
animation - 5
multiple characters - 5

= 24 tokens!
previous responses: xx
jack or EJ
he/it 🇲🇾
eyedrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehrak » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:50 am

username + ID: madcom + 999649
kalon link: astraeus
chosen prompt: does he prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?
prompt response:
521 words | madcom wrote:If he was asked "Do you prefer sunrises or the night sky?" in the past, Astra could go on tangents about how wonderful sunrises have looked. He appreciates the beauty in all nature, even if it's just watching the sun come up or go down. He'd discuss how he used to always rush out of bed to watch the sunrise when he was little, and he'd say it's lovely to watch the world light up.

But that isn't his preference anymore!

Surely not after all those years he'd waited for the stars to come up. Just to meet with Kismet, his best friend, lover and soulmate... Gods, was there ever a moment where Astra didn't love that boy? Definitely not, not after they'd sit down outside and cuddle, not after the two of them spent hours looking at the stars. It felt like their thing, and for awhile, Astra would simply say stargazing belonged to them.

It was a sweet thing the pair did, and Astra found himself coming to love it more and more as the time went on. He was accustomed to it, and loved every second of it. On the evenings Kismet and Astra could, they'd sit in the grass late at night and talk. Wishing on stars that passed, naming stars and pointing out constellations. Some nights, Astra's only source of comfort was stargazing at night. Some nights he'd be alone, on those nights Kismet couldn't come. Astra would sit alone.

It was always colder on those nights.
He'd always bring a blanket.

Sitting down on the steps of his parent's cottage, he'd simply tell them he needed some fresh air. Astra sits there all night, and it's always quiet outside of the chatter of little animals or bugs that come out late at night.
And once the sun would rise, it would make him sad. It'd be a night without his darling Kismet. It did hurt, even if he didn't want it to. He'd be alright in an hour or so, but who wouldn't miss their partner, especially if they'd been there for your entire life?

On those quieter mornings where the sun would rise with just Astra, he would hope Kismet stargazed with him. He'd turn in for the morning and go rest for a few hours to get rid of the drowsiness of staying awake. When he lays down, he falls asleep to the world becoming brighter and louder. He thought it was funny. Astra was one to advocate for a good night's sleep whenever he could. But here he was, drifting off in the early mornings.

"I'll tell Kismet about how my night was."
He tells himself this every time before bed.
And he knows he'll do it, because the second he sees Kismet, he's rambling about how much he's missed that boy.

If you asked Astra in present time the same question from the start, he'd pick the night sky without a second thought.

With or without Kismet, Astra has come to love the starry skies, and stargazing is a core memory of his he wouldn't let go of for the world.

token worth: 5 tokens
previous responses:
how did he meet his lover?
what's his favorite accessory?
mehrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:38 am

Username + ID#: SushiFoxx 1005758
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4598415
Chosen Prompt: "What would they tell their past self?"
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: 19
Full body - 4
shading- 2
color- 3
background - 5
multiple characters - 5
Previous Responses: 1 2 3
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:07 am

Username + ID#: olivionary + 106651
    Kalon Link: Here

Chosen Prompt: What would their secret hideout look like
    Prompt Response: Omie and Gala share a secret hide out that they have kept secret from their friends and Gala's sister, simply due to wanting a space that is private and won't have an interference from anyone around them. As they currently live in a small apartment there wasn't really any space for them to create a room where they could make it a space just for them, not a space for entertaining guests nor a space that had to be functional, but rather a place where all they would have to do is be themselves. The space isn't entirely private, but it isn't common knowledge to the people that they are close to, which makes it close enough.
    Along with Omie's original allotment for growing berries, vegetables and flowers for herself, making product and selling on, the pair decided to take on on a second allotment which is further away from home than their current one. They were able to set up a reasonably sized greenhouse on this second allotment. The door is the only wall that has been left completely barren, while the others have been partially covered by stained glass art pieces, paintings of flowers and foliage, tie dyed fabrics, rope and clothing and even completed macrame pieces that the pair have been working on together.
    By the door is a collection of wellies and umbrellas that the pair use whilst wandering around the grounds near the allotment, there's a vast forest down the trail that they love to explore together. Omie is especially fond of wandering the forest to forage for mushrooms, berries and leaves that she can use in her cooking - she also occasionally likes to collect flowers to pop into floral arrangements around their home. For all her foraging antics Omie uses a woven baskets that she keeps sat on top of a chest which they keep some tools inside of.
    Gala is very fond of having this opportunity to escape away with her partner, it gives them both a place to enjoy their hobbies. The greenhouse is best used in the spring and autumn when it isn't to get too hot for usage or isn't too cold to make the trip out to the allotment. Beyond having an extra place to paint, her favourite part of the multipurpose greenhouse is the small wildlife pond that sits at the end of the allotment. An assortment of wild reeds, grasses and marsh marigolds surround the collection of water. As time went on Gala decided she'd go ahead and add some additional oxygenating weed [Hornwort] and a lily, that she has loved watching flower over the summer.
    Besides the pile of useful bits and pieces Gala keeps an easel for when she wants to paint or draw while she and Omie visit the allotment. Depending on the weather she will set it up outside or she will have it set up inside the greenhouse, wherever it is dry and relatively warm without being too too warm. She finds working amongst Omie's flowers, fruits and vegetables to be inspiring and relaxing.
    Having a limited space to work in has meant Omie has had to take part in a little 'do it yourself' action. She has set up racks to keep her plants in a vertical space, rather than using a lot of the floor space. These racks mostly hold varieties of flowers, though she does have some small fruits that she keeps in some pots and the odd vegetable too. A collection of the plants she keeps are exclusively hobby plants rather than ones that she use for producing produce or decorative pieces, though with the plants that she can take cuttings from, she will take cuttings to sell or to grow on before selling on to other plant loves - especially with her rarer species of plants. She grows her plants in a huge selection of items from bowls, mugs, glass containers, tupperware boxes and actual pots. She likes to repurpose mugs that she finds from charity shops to hold young plants, which she often takes to the market with her to sell and teach young people about repurposing and caring for another living being. Omie is actually working on getting enough of these mugs set up to take along to a class at her local primary school so each child can have their own plant to nurture.
    Macrame hanging pots hang down from a metal beam at the top of the greenhouse. These pots have been a combined effort between Gala and Omie as the pair of them tie dye some of the ropes and tie the ropes together themselves. Gala has always been very prime and proper about her artwork, wanting to only create full paintings that are heavily detailed but being alongside Omie has encouraged them both to create things that they may not have done previously which has really been a great benefit of having this shared space. They can quickly bounce ideas off of one another to create their own work, whether that is one of Gala's pristine paintings or Omie working on a bouquet that she wants to have just the right pop of colour. Working with a more limited amount of sunlight has also taught the pair to work efficiently, both when it comes to creating and looking after the plants without being critical if they don't finish in the time that they originally gave themselves.
    This secret hideout isn't truly secret, but it is Omie's private place to be surrounded by all the things that she loves, evolve her creativity and nurture her excitement for working on new projects. She hopes that having this space will allow both her and Gala to work productively while also working together on new things that maybe they hadn't tried before. On the outside the greenhouse looks like a messy glass box filled with art supplies, hiking gear and a whole lot of plants that sits at the bottom of a rocky trail leading into a dense forest. On the inside it's place full of life and creativity that inspired the duo every time their visit.

Token Worth: 10 [1021 words]

Previous Responses:
    Vivere [MYO 1]
    What does their current bedroom look like?
    Do they prefer the sun, or cloudy day? + Are they are early bird or night owl?
    How they met their bestie + Top 3 Skills/Talents
    Favourite Smell + Favourite Meal + Stairs, Escalators or Elevators?
    A smell they hate + Favourite Accessory + Favourite Childhood Toy
    Dream House
    Favourite Smell + First Job

Omie [MYO 2]
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:49 am

edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:21 am

Username + ID#: ~Soul~ 158382
Kalon Link: Meda
Chosen Prompt: What Ice Cream would they be
Prompt Response: Here
Token Worth: 4 ( Full body ) 2 ( Shading ) 3 ( Colored ) = Total 9 tokens
Previous Responses: N /A

Chosen Prompt: What they do to escape
Prompt Response: Here the one of her human like reading
Token Worth: 4 ( Full body ) 2 ( Shading ) 3 ( Colored ) Back Ground ( 5 ) = 14 tokens
Previous Responses: Above ^

Chosen Prompt: What flower represented them
Prompt Response: Here
Token Worth: 500 words - 5 tokens
Previous Responses: Above ^

Total of 28 points
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:17 pm

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:47 pm

Username + ID#: -Milo- 880548
Kalon Link: Azuku
Chosen Prompt: Stairs, escalator, or elevator?
Prompt Response:
Don't even get Azuku started with the topic of stairs, escalator and elevators. He hates all three of them. Sometimes he wishes he had wings so he could fly to where he needs to be. Or maybe even telekinesis. That way he doesn't have to deal with the problem and can just teleport to where he wants to be. First of all you have stairs. They make you out of breath, they seem to drag on forever, and sometimes they even trip you and make you fall upwards! How is that even possible? Then you have the escalators. Now, these are stairs that move on their own. And sometimes Azuku is afraid of getting his fur stuck. He even has an irrational fear that he'll be sucked into the escalator one day. And what if it malfunctions and goes faster than it needs to be? He thinks he can still fall and get hurt. Finally, you have the elevator. Azuku didn't mind elevators until he became stuck in one at an art convention. It was small, warm and crowded. It is something he never wants to experience again. If he had to choose one however, it'd definitely be the stairs. Yeah they take longer, but he finds them safer than the escalator and the elevator combined. He dislikes having to go to locations where there is more than one floor because he doesn't want to have to choose what to take. He generally likes to stay away from the topic all together.

Token Worth: 2 Tokens (252 words)
Previous Responses:
Do they prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?

------- ~ -------

Username + ID#: -Milo- 880548
Kalon Link: Azuku
Chosen Prompt: Write about a strange dream that this kal once had.
Prompt Response:
In this dream, Azuku kept 'waking up' but never actually woke up. He'd be in his bed, his room would look the same, but he wouldn't be able to get up out of it. Azuku would try to take off his sleeping mask only to find it wouldn't come off. Or even try to take off the blanket but his paw would go right through it as if he were a ghost. Finally, in his dream, he was able to get out of bed. At first, he thought he was actually awake. But as soon as he left his room, he saw he was not. Some things were different. The paint on the walls, his art supplies was no longer there. He saw it was different. But he saw his friend sitting on the couch. He said to his friend "Please help me...I cannot wake up. Please let me wake up." and his friend turned to him and just smiled. He said, "Just calm down, take a few deep breaths and when I say 'wake up' you will wake up in your bed, for real this time." Azuku nodded his head and did as asked, and as soon as his friend spoke those words, 'wake up' he did. He sat up and bed and looked around, then left his room to see everything the way he left it the night before, his friend no longer sitting on the couch. Those he's told called it a lucid dream or an out of body experience. And Azuku, who never had believed it before, does now. It's as easy as just...waking up.

Token Worth: 2 Tokens (269 words)
Previous Responses: see above^^

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Username + ID#: Little Fish + 168591
Kalon Link: xXx
Chosen Prompt: Stairs, escalator, or elevator?
Prompt Response:
As Belurose is mostly desert, Saichi has not seen too many elevators nor escalators in his life. Normally there is no need for stairs either considering beyond the sands the layout is mostly flat. He does have a second story in his home so he often retires upstairs to relax in his indoor garden, though he complains a lot when having to go back and forth down them to grab things. The one time he took an elevator in Rershime he unfortunately go stuck for half an hour as one of the gears broke. Since then he refuses to ride one. At a shopping center in Rershime there was multiple large escalators for the several floors. One to go up and one to go down of course. Nervous from the pervious time on the elevator, Saichi was against the idea of taking another "machine" to get somewhere when he could walk. After being told and shown that even if they stop he can still get off, he was then more open to the idea. He took a wobbly step towards the escalator and missed, pulling back rapidly. Eyeing the moving stairs he waited patiently then gently hopped on to the next one rolling out from under the ground. Saichi settled in, relishing in the easy ride to the next floor. Upon arrival, he went to the second set because he thoroughly enjoyed the short lived time riding the escalator. When available Saichi will always pick escalator.
Token Worth: 2 {246 words}
Previous Responses:
For Waverly -
1-3|4 & 5|6 & 7|8
For Saichi -
1-3

Username + ID#: Little Fish + 168591
Kalon Link: xXx
Chosen Prompt: Does magic exist? Describe it and it’s limits
Prompt Response:
Magic exists on Linopea and is ever expanding. Some are able to do minor things like create harmless snow creatures or turn nightmares into dreams. While others have amazing powers like the ability to control and purify water or the ability to grow plants rapidly at the touch of a paw. Some species are able to learn a power while others have to be born with a power and even then some powers cannot be learned. Learning a single power takes a lot of skill and time, while learning multiple can take ones entire life. Saichi's grandmother was a good example of this, though instead of taking her entire life it took until she was about 20 to master most of the learnable powers. Even then she went beyond and began learning powers that were once thought that one had to be born with. Setting the bar high for Saichi, he has learned a few of the basics of elemental control and even levitation, though he has mastered the power of healing. From basic incantations for small scratches to large scale infusions of plants and potions, Saichi has become one of the best healers in Belurose, a country known for its healing capabilities that can compare to that of Settemores single healer "Nightshade". Out of the animal species either born with or able to learn, they must be sentient, or in other words self-aware, in order to have the capacity to learn or use an ability. For example the Fenrow, a fennec fox like species found in Belurose, cannot use or learn magic. They live in burrows and have communities though they do not possess the cognitive function in order to perceive themselves as a separate entity form their community. Without self-awareness how could one understand the concept of magic, nevertheless use it? Similar sentient animal species such as Flox and Kiamaras, Belelops, and Fumis can harness forms of magic. All Floc have magical limitations until they are unlocked while Kiamaras, Belelops, and Fumis must be born with their powers either by inheritance or a mutation. Some sentient mixed animal species also exists, such as Fall a dragon wolf mix, who can learn and or be born with magical abilities. Though animals are limited this way, the vegetation on Linopea are quite different. Many similar vegetation exists on Linopea as they do on Earth but quite often they are found to have superior abilities to the plants on Earth. A majority of plants have healing capabilities that the Earth counterparts often do not possess, and some even mutate further to possessing abilities like draining animal life forces to extend its own or gaining a water affinity with minimal control. Saichi hopes to grow into more abilities such as his Grandmother did and he wants to take it a step further in an attempt to learn from the vegetation he often surrounds himself with. He has begun a breeding program for the plants he maintains, picking ones that mutate specific powers and enhancing the naturally gifted ones as well. He does this in hopes of creating new powers and better healing plants to harvest for his never ending potions.
Token Worth: 5 {528 words}
Previous Responses: Above

7 tokens total.
7 to go.

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image