Amplify: Approved & banked
      conradical: Approved & banked

page 24 wrote:persona: Approved & banked
      eldritch horror: Approved & banked
      blek: Approved & banked
      Zoosea: Approved & banked
      feverfew: Approved & banked
      APH Siantia: Approved & banked
      glittermintfurry: Approved & banked (19 tokens)
Last edited by *Starshimmer* on Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby SonOfStarGod » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:30 pm

Username + ID#: SonOfStarGod + 639144
Kalon Link: here
Chosen Prompt: how they would draw themself
Prompt Response: Image
Token Worth:
sketch - 1
Previous Responses: here here here

Username + ID#: SonOfStarGod + 639144
Kalon Link: here
Chosen Prompt: Nerdy Hobby
Prompt Response: gamer - untitled goose game is their fav
Token Worth: [please give us the word count or art breakdown]
full body - 4
color - 3
total - 7
Previous Responses: here here here
Last edited by SonOfStarGod on Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:10 pm

Username + ID#: MeepMorpLazuli | 832949
Kalon Link: Galaga
Chosen Prompt: Your Kal just got sent to prison, what are they in for?
Prompt Response:
Accidentally stole a telescope. Again.
Token Worth:
- Full body = 4
- Shading bonus = 2
- Colour bonus = 3
- Background bonus = 5
- Multiple character bonus = 5
Total: 19
Previous Responses: 1

Username + ID#: MeepMorpLazuli | 832949
Kalon Link: Galaga
Chosen Prompt: Where is their dream travel destination?
Prompt Response:
Token Worth:
- Full body = 4
- Shading bonus = 2
- Colour bonus = 3
- Background bonus = 5
- Pixel bonus = 2
Total: 16
Previous Responses: 1, 2

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:43 am

Username + ID#: CatOwU 1004338
Kalon Link: Dekoi
Chosen Prompt: If they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be?
Prompt Response: Image
Token Worth: Fullbody - 4 Pixel - 2 Shading - 2 Color - 3 Background - 5 = 16 tokens
Previous Responses: N/A
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:53 am

Username + ID#: blek + #350777
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=180#p135595803
Chosen Prompt: what is one myth or story unique to their world?
Prompt Response:

"when a kalon is born unto ortsineua, they arrive in a comet... or so, thats what they say..."

Token Worth: fullbody (4)
shading (2)
color (3)
background (5)
additional character (5)
total (19 tokens)
Previous Responses:
aurnie;
1. whats their home planet like?
2. describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky

coslea;
1. name a time where they told a lie, whether it was for the best, or the worst.
2. what was their favorite childhood toy?
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:36 am

Username + ID#: persimmo.n + 394121
Kalon Link: Waylan
Chosen Prompt: "'the pen is mightier than the sword,' is this true for them?"
Prompt Response:
Upon hearing the statement, Waylan chuckles before drawing his sword and requesting a sword fight.
Token Worth: 8 tokens
bust (3) + shading (2) + color (3) = 8
Previous Responses:
color they would wear for the rest of their life
most trusted friends
pets
describing himself
favorite snack
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:47 am

Username + ID#: eldritch horror 759734
Kalon Link: Trickster
Chosen Prompt: What's their dream companion?
Prompt Response:
"A big awesome scary dragon!!"
Token Worth: 21 tokens
+4 full body
+2 pixel bonus
+2 shading bonus
+3 color bonus
+5 background
+5 additional character
Previous Responses:
How would this kal draw/describe themselves?
Do they have any pets?
What's their favorite accessory?
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:36 pm

Username + ID#: triglyphs | 641378
      Kalon Link: sachi | standard design
      Chosen Prompt: Are they a leader, a follower, or a loner?
      Prompt Response:
      A memory opens up, and Sachi stares forwards, the twinkling lights of the city bright against the darkness of the night. He likes to come up to the top of his apartment building's roof, a place where there's mostly silence, aside from the regular bustle of the world beneath. Cars drive past and horns honk, every now and then he can hear someone arguing, yelling loud enough to reach him all 15 floors up. Still, it's quiet enough for him to think. He tends to take some time to do this between jobs, reminding himself what he's doing, who he's fighting for. As he closes his eyes, he feels his phone buzz, the screen lighting up with a new message for him.

Hey Sachi. You fancy working with a team?

He pauses, and though he unlocks his phone, he waits to respond. Sachi prefers to work alone. When he has to, he'll work in teams, and he's fine with taking the position of a follower unless no others are willing and competent enough to lead. Larger groups tend to cause issues later on in his type of work, though, from people turning on the others so they can take all the glory, throwing each other under the bus when something goes wrong, sometimes there's even sabotage within the group so that someone can come out on top. He's seen it countless times before, and he wouldn't be surprised if it happened again. The contact he's been messaged from is a recruiter, but he's on the shadier side of their business, and so Sachi is hesitant. He moves his thumbs in little circular motions while he decides what to say, exhaling through his nose while he types his response.

I don't know. Who's on it?

He kicks his foot, knocking a stray pebble across the concrete at the top of the building. He listens for the sound of it skipping, and when the quietness overtakes him again, he sighs. It takes a while for the response to come in, and he's lost in thought again when he feels it, too busy staring up at the sky, the dark blue crowded by a faint yellow tint from the city's pollution. The stars aren't visible, and it makes him feel bitter, for a moment.

When he finally checks his phone again, he's met with an answer he doesn't like. Not enough information, he tells himself, his contact not mentioning any names or offering a hint at them being professionals.

They're good people, don't worry. So you in, or not?

Sachi shakes his head a little as he responds.

No, not this time. Sorry.

He receives one last text, saying your loss, but he doesn't think much of it. He tells himself to remember and ask his recruiter how the mission went in a few weeks, see if his intuition was right. Even if it was a lot of money, and it goes perfectly, there are still risks to it. He'd rather work alone than face them with people he doesn't trust.

[508 words]
      Token Worth: 5
      Previous Responses: 1 2
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:11 pm

Chosen Prompt: what type of weather would they prefer to never experience again?
Prompt Response:

"if i had to pick a type of weather to never experience again..." coslea glanced at cosmæa, who was still brewing their tea, but listening intently with ears pointed towards the kalon.
"itd have to be the harsh weathers of faerscia. like after the war began, the fires made temperatures soar into the hundreds. it was hard to breathe through the smog, too. the way the sun beat down on the ground made smoke burn off of it, not to mention the smoke coming from the fires... it was horrible."
"i see," said cosmæa, sitting down next to coslea and setting their mugs on the gemstone table. "the weather here is always average and it never rains- i cant imagine what it was like on faerscia for you, coslea."
"i like the weather here. even though we always see the night sky, theres still light from the moon, a bright light, always guiding us. and no stupid rain!"
"what do you have against rain?" cosmæa asked. she was slightly amused by cosleas sudden energy.
"it gets everywhere! it makes my pelt wet and the ground muddy so my paws sink into the ground. rain is terrible... but i dont know which i hate more, the rain or the heat."
"probably the heat? i cant imagine you actually enjoying sweating so much, especially with all of that hair!"
"youre probably right, cosmæa. heat is terrible. not to mention my hair also gets frizzy in heat. yuck."
cosmæa nodded and lapped at her tea- it was a special herbal blend she had made from some of the flora a far ways away from their dens.
"well, its a good thing the weather here is average then. i would not want your new home to irritate you so much!" she said, and coslea gave a grunt in solidarity. "i hope i never have to experience that heat again."

[315 words]

Token Worth: 2 tokens
Previous Responses:
aurnie;
1. whats their home planet like?
2. describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky

coslea;
1. name a time where they told a lie, whether it was for the best, or the worst.
2. what was their favorite childhood toy?
3. what is one myth or story unique to their world?

---

Chosen Prompt: if they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be?
Prompt Response:

"shades of pink!"

Token Worth: fullbody (4)
pixel (2)
shading (2)
color (3)
animation (5)
total (16 tokens)

Previous Responses:
aurnie;
1. whats their home planet like? (10 tokens)
2. describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky (14 tokens)

coslea;
1. name a time where they told a lie, whether it was for the best, or the worst. (5 tokens)
2. what was their favorite childhood toy? (9 tokens)
3. what is one myth or story unique to their world? (19 tokens)
4. you are here! (18 tokens)

(total = 75 - 20 (extra myo) - 25 for one rare trait myo = 30 tokens total)
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:34 am

Username + ID#: conradical 413649
Kalon Link: x
Chosen Prompt: What was their childhood bedroom like?
Prompt Response:

Code: Select all
Palden was still little, small enough to fit in one of his older friends' toy wagons. He liked to sit in things, pretend he was driving them like little spaceships. He'd sit in the little carved wagons and make "woosh" noises, wiggling his paws as if he were using a wheel, pretending he was driving away (even though the cart pulled him backwards).
Today, Kit Palden was watching his home move backwards and away from him. Hugging the neck of his father, he felt the bouncing of the older Kalon's pawsteps as the dappled golden light of the forest moved away from him. The forest was all Palden remembered.
"When you were a newborn," his momma reassured, "we lived in the mountains past the horizon."
"And when you're tall enough to climb this forest's trees, we promise we'll come back. Okay?" His father continued.
Kit Palden, teary-eyed, gave a little sniveling nod. He would never come back to this forest.

His new home would be different. The dark season was coming, when his planet's sun drifted far away. The planet's core, wafting internal heat from the subterraneous to the surface, would keep Palden's community warm - still, it would be difficult to see and hunt. Staying in the forests would expose them to predators, and staying in the mountains - far from the planet's core - would be much too cold for any normal Kalon to bear. As such, it was time for the great move: Palden, just old enough to rationalize the welcoming forest as his home, was travelling with his family to a new place.
This new place was the lantern village. Many communities had villages just like this, dotting the planet's grassy plains. In fact, when Palden's family arrived, they were less-than-surprised to notice that some of the empty houses had already been populated with another batch of Kalons. These Kalons were friendly, bringing along with them a fair amount of Kits. There was plenty of room, and so the two groups would stay together in this village for the duration of the season, hunting alongside one another and making new friends along the way.
Palden broke off from his parents to explore the village. It wasn't yet dark, as the seasons had just begun to change - he could easily make out the faces and forms of Kalons all around him.

The village felt old and tired. The lanterns hadn't yet been lit by either community - his parents and their friends were gathering with the other, newer Kalons, and Palden could predict they'd all be huddled at the village's entrance. The rest of the village, empty except for a few stray kits, appeared dreary in comparison.
Huts of black streaked wood clustered around Palden, empty lantern slots hanging from windows and poles marking the edges of sod pathways. Palden couldn't remember any darkness longer than the dry season's short nights - the eternal night of the dark season terrified him. But he would get used to it. He wasn't focused on that now, anyway; he knew what moving to a new village meant (his older, young adult friends had told him). Find your hut fast - once you claim it, it's yours, even if you're only a Kit.

The Kit wandered from hut to hut, peering in. Some were clearly taken, with travel bags lining the walls and blankets thrown off of beds as Kalons began to clean their living space. Others were untouched, full of cobwebs and covered in carpets of dust.

He searched and searched, searched long enough for the crowd at the village entrance to disperse, Kalons beginning to go home or claim their own huts. Palden knew his parents would do the same at some point. He also knew that the third Migration was when a Kit was able to choose their own living space - and he could do just that. The Kit veered around the legs of older Kalons, pretending he was a spaceman exploring new planets (planets he didn't like very much), until he finally stumbled upon it.

The wood on the outside of the hut was black, like the others, and to any onlooker this hut seemed the same as all the others. But there was something different inside this one - something that attracted Palden to it like he hadn't been attracted to any other one of the buildings. There was something in the ceiling. Using a long bit of stick, he brushed away cobwebs, coughing as dust fell from the ceiling into his face, until it was clear enough that the Kit could see above him.

A star map. Carefully carved into the wood was a smattering of rounded holes, detailing the constellations and patterns that Palden saw nightly in the sky. With the dark season ahead, he'd be seeing a lot more of them, too. He noticed that the map was missing some of the usual galactic sights - specifically, the nearby space station. It must be older. From a time before his planet had reached out into the universe. Perhaps this was the hut a dreamer resided in?

Dropping his small Kit-pack onto the dusty cot, Palden officially claimed this hut as his own. Only moments later, his parents walked by calling his name. Time to find his own space or not, Kits shouldn't run off! Palden's parents gently scolded him but agreed that the hut was quite nice - though they didn't really understand. To them it looked practically the same as all the others.

The little Kalon used a wild, oversized pappus to dust his hut - a common piece of flora to find in these fields. The sun was beginning to set, and as it went further down, Palden's new room became more and more appealing. Clean, unique, cozy. He explored the town more, grabbing an old carpet from an uninhabited hut, sheets, bits of plants he found appealing. After an hour or so, it was done. The only thing left to do would be to light the lanterns. And Palden knew what he would do with them: the Kit was going to light up his star map and begin planning adventures in the stars!

Token Worth:
wc 1023 - 10 tokens

Previous Responses: 123456
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me