Wolf Design Adoptables! by snugglebunnyk

Based on Click to view
Artist snugglebunnyk [gallery]
Time spent 1 day
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wolf Design Adoptables!

Postby snugglebunnyk » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:12 pm

Adoptable wolf characters! Its on a basis of first-come-first-serve.
The cost is 3 tokens or 2 pets from my wishlist or C$2.

Fill this out to adopt one:

Username:
Number:
Name:

# (gender) Description
Eyes, nose, inside of ears, tongue, paw pads, other

#1: Kin- {Belongs to Tricksters} (Male) This little fella is super cute, but maybe a little dangerous? I wouldn't be too worried, though spikes don't look very sharp, though, that is one heck of a tail. But don't you just adore his little aviator hat and scarf? I wonder if he's a pilot...
Icey Blue, Icey Blue, Icey Blue, Icey Blue, Icey Blue, so yeah

#2 Xerxes -{Sakura34Angel} (Male) Aaaaww! Isn't this pup just adorable?! His coat is kinda simple, but his little dinosaur hat is too cute for words! And he even has a matching little bracelet!
Dark green, Dark green, Dark green, Light pink, Dark green, threw you off huh? btw, his ears are folded

#3 Haley {Tricksters} (you decide) Wow! He looks kinda tasty...What am I thinking?! I couldn't eat this cutie! I hope that's a Halloween costume, though, If he wears that too long, he's gonna get eaten! Oh. It's not? And what that sticky stuff on his head? Mayonnaise? Gross! But I guess if he likes it....
Red, Red, Lime green, Lime green, Lime green, I think that mayo is permanent!

#4 {Maybe MewMew Productions?} (you decide) Aaw, this one is cute too! Looks like it was dusted with pink snow! But, what's with the blindfold? Is he blind? I wonder if its scarred underneath? I guess its none of my business, but he has a neat bandana to cover it up. I also like his little purple rose. I wonder if its for a lover? Or maybe he just likes flowers? Gee, this one sure is mysterious!
????, Greyish teal, Greyish teal, Greyish teal, Greyish teal,

#5 Broken -{tomijojo} (Female) Another cuti- wait, what happened?! Aww, poor thing! Something happened to her leg! It's all bandaged up too! And... her mouth? It's sewn shut! Poor baby! She can't even talk! She is adorable though. And capable too, look at those wings! I wonder if she can fly with them? It doesn't look like it but you never know! And is that spikes on her forehead or just fur? They're glowing...And so are her eyes and nose! I do love the bead strings on her front leg. Somebody's gonna love her someday!
Glowing green, Glowing green, Glowing green, ?????, Glowing green

#6 Gordane Bleu {Tricksters} (Male) Well! Just look at this little man! His fur looks just like a tuxedo! And his bowtie! Wait, is that stuck to his fur? I don't see anything holding it up... Oh! But look at his little floating hat! And his fabulous moustache! How precious! I'll bet he acts just like a gentleman too!
Black, Red, White, Black, Red, Don't forget his little red eyebrows!

#7 Keine Augen { ~Trail of Stardust~} (you decide) What's up with this one? Oh! It's eyes are sewn shut! How painful! I guess he can't see at all! But, he does have two little antennae for sensing air currents and such, that's handy! And his little bandana has a picture of an eye on it! how cruelly ironic! (eyeronic, oh the eyerony!) But wait, what kinda tail is that? What's on the end? Another eye? WAIT, is it REAL?! Well, I guess he isn't quite so bad off. I wonder what it's like to see out of your tail? Its so mobile!
?????, Red, Red, Blue, Blue, don't you just love the little red bangs?

#8 (you decide) This one's a little funky. Got a leaf for a tail? And one by its eye, and at its ankles, and one inside its ear?! I wonder if that affect its hearing... Its even got a little leaf on a necklace! The real question is what is that in it's mouth? It looks like a kite tail...that's kinda strange...Is it a toy? I heard once that you tie little papers with wishes written down to a string and that's how you make a kite tail. I wonder if it has anything to do with that?
Dark teal, Dark teal, Leaf, Dark teal, Dark teal, at least it doesn't have a leaf for a tongue, imagine that!

#9 Golden {tomijojo} (Male) Aaaw, how darling! Its coat is naturally colored, but the jewelry is exquisite! She has so many gold pieces, even on her wings! And those wings! They look like dragon wings! I wonder where that gene came from?! Would it be rude to ask if she can breathe fire?
Dark green, Dark brown(with a nose piercing), Normal brown, Dark green, Dark green, (she does have two wings, I just only drew one)

#10 (??????) I'm not quite sure what happened here... I think the pretty little she-wolf lost her head, poor thing, and accidentally put back on the wrong one. Her little socks and medal are sweet, but I'm not sure about that head. I think its male, and... is it diseased? It has some brains sticking out! Gross! I bet this wolf's original head would have been grossed out, but now I bet she has mixed feelings. Sooo... new brain, but same mind and soul? I wonder how that works?
Dark blue, Dark blue, Dark blue, Dark blue, Creme-coloured, Seriously, I can't wrap my brain around this concept, but, speaking of brains, you might wanna cover that up. It might get infected or something...

#11 Haku {♡ K e a n a i.} (Male) Oooh, look at this fella! Kinda spooky, but adorable too! That skeleton outline is really neat! And those little silver jewelry accents are so stylish! And, the eyes, nose and ears are all glowing! I wonder if that means anything?!
Glowing green, Glowing green, Glowing green, Glowing green, Glowing green, And don't forget that little eyebrow piercing!

#12 {Reserved for EmWolf242} (Female) How charming! This little lady looks like she's wearing a little blue dress and a white apron and shoes, but its really just her fur! Although, that bow on her back...how it that attached? The only removable thing is that black bandana on her head, but she adores that. I guess those rabbit ears and tail are real! She's also fond of that pocket watch. It is quite nice. Say... She reminds me of something, but I can't remember...
Red, Pink, Pink, Pink, Red, I wonder if that watch runs properly..
Last edited by snugglebunnyk on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-My Kalons-

snugglebunnyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf Design Adoptables!

Postby Nat! » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:30 pm

THESE ARE SO CUTE OMG <3 CAN I RESERVE 7 PLZ? <3 <3 <3

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

And she told me, "You smell like earth. Herbs. Gardens. A little more human than the rest of us."

Nat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snugglebunnyk » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:33 pm

~TrailOfStardust~ wrote:THESE ARE SO CUTE OMG <3 CAN I RESERVE 7 PLZ? <3 <3 <3

Yep! and thanks!

(side note: I'm actually going to bed for the night, but I'll be back in the morning, so you guys can fill out the forms, but don't expect me to be doing anything yet)
-My Kalons-

snugglebunnyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyeDaPie » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:33 pm

can i have 2 its sooo cute
SkyeDaPie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura34Angel » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Username : Sakura34Angel
Number: 2
Name: Xerxes
Personality/Description: Xerxes hates conflict, he just likes to relax in the woods and occasionally chomp on some wood
"It's not the goodbyes that hurt, it's the flashbacks that follow."
Anime/ Books/ Kpop/ Fandoms/ MBP - INFJ

Sakura34Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Username: tomijojo
Number: 5 and 9
Name. Broken and golden
Gender. Female male
Personality/discription: they are both mysterious but #9 in alittle greedy and sly at some points and #5 is usually very calm and quick minded ( after her accident )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaidaft » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Dang it I was too late for #5 ;-;

About Me wrote:

Female
A Complete Dork
Artistic
Friendly
I love k-pop if you wanna
talk about groups
and biases, my DMs are open! :3

I love danganronpa + BTS.

A little Hello wrote:

I'm Cursed at the Heart, but feel free to call me Cursed or Kai!
Im a nerd who is obsessed with anime(Danganronpa, Fairy Tail),
Drawing, K-pop(BTS, GOT7, SEVENTEEN, Block B, +more),
and Books(Wings of Fire, Cursed, Daughter of Smoke and Bone)
I enjoy roleplays, so if you would like, send one over (1x1 are good ;3)
Kaidaft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby television » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:23 am

Res for 12?
[єνє/νυℓтυяє]
[нє/ѕнє/тнєу]
[α∂υℓт]

[ℱ𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒰𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 : 𝒯𝓋 ℛ𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝑒, 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓋, 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽 ‌]

[🎨Art Shop🧑‍🎨][🎭Characters🪡]
[🎉Character Design Contest⚔️]

television

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tricksters » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:03 am

Username: Tricksters
Number: 1
Name: Kin
Personality/Description: Quirky and excitable,
Kin is no less than a party animal than animal from
sesame street. He loves to talk to others, and enjoys
hanging around friends of his.

nova - mouse artist
I work over full time 5 days a week lol
please be patient with me I'm so tired rn

my birthday is august 20th
Tricksters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snugglebunnyk » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:38 am

SkyeDaPie wrote:can i have 2 its sooo cute

Sorry, but I need you to fill out a form. I let someone else have #2 since they filled out a form, but you can still ask for another one!
-My Kalons-

snugglebunnyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me