Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby persona » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:14 am

Username + ID#: persona + 590879
Kalon Link: Lilith
Chosen Prompt: What's their dream home like?
Prompt Response: Lilith’s dream home would be quite the opposite of the empty and ghost-filled castle she’s lived in all her life. She wants to get away from the oppressive air and find freedom to do what she wants, with much less space. Not quite a "cozy" house, maybe, as she's used to thousands of square feet to roam, but significantly downsized. Lilith isn't quite sure what counts as "small" and "normal" sized, but she would be fine with anything as long as it doesn't resemble a castle.

Her home would have herself, her partner, and maybe a child or two, filling the atmosphere with warmth and happiness. Lilith never had the chance to truly appreciate her family, so she'd want to be there for her hypothetical children. Despite her apathetic personality, she does experience emotions and wants. Around the house would be a subtle mess, one that no maids or servants would immediately try to clean, and a few stains on the furniture to prove the house was lived-in. Looped through the rafters would be plants and other herbs or decor, and dark heavy curtains would hang from the windows. Lilith would rather continue living in the castle than have a home without blackout curtains; her eyes are sensitive to light.

It would reside in a populated town, where she doesn't care. A port city would be an interesting change of view, she supposes. A way to get to really know new locals and travelers without travelling, yourself. Lilith's dream home only really needs herself, people she loved, and something that doesn't remind her of her current life.
Token Worth: 2 (267 words)
Previous Responses: one, two, three, four, five, six

Chosen Prompt: How do they behave at parties?
Prompt Response: She's rather quiet and lets people come to her.
Token Worth: 19 (fullbody, color, shading, bg, multiple characters[?])

Chosen Prompt: What would they tell their past self?
Prompt Response: If Lilith had the opportunity to meet her past self, disregarding any sort of rules or timeline breaking, she would inform herself of what happens in the future. When she was young, Lilith had been nervous about taking up the throne, and older Lilith would take the chance to reassure herself that everything's fine. Breaking the news that one day her parents would die and she'd be left alone with an empty castle and servants would hurt, but Lilith would rather know bad news such as that than find out her future self was hiding such information. She would try to get herself to make more friends to have an outside support instead of relying on herself or her closest staff members (family is hard to come by on her side of the family, so she's not in frequent contact with anyone.) Maybe telling younger her some of this would ease the loneliness and pain of growing up.
Token Worth: 1 (158 words)
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:25 am

Username + ID#: eldritch horror 759734
Kalon Link: Trickster
Chosen Prompt: How would this kal draw/describe themselves?
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: 4 tokens
+1 sketch
+3 colored
Previous Responses: n / a
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:26 am

Username + ID#: blek + #350777
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=180#p135595803
Chosen Prompt: Name a time where they told a lie, whether it was for the best, or the worst.
Prompt Response:

"so coslea," said aurielle as she picked up a pebble in the female kalons new den. "whats your home planet like? or i guess i should say, what was it like?"
coslea paused her search for her gemstone when aurielle piqued her attention. she opened her mouth to speak, but words didnt come out. should she tell her? about the fires? the blazing comets? the real reason she was born unto ortsineua?
"i dont know," coslea lied. "i mean i do not remember, actually." she pushed a strip of blue hair out of her face as she absentmindedly chewed her lip. she hoped aurielle wouldnt push it.
but the other kalon insisted; "come on, youve gotta have some idea!"
"well... i dont so just drop it aurielle." coslea flashed the female kalon a sharp look before pushing further into the sapphire gemmed den.
the truth was, coslea had escaped her planet just barely by a hair.
you see, coslea came from faerscia, a planet a long ways away from ortsineua. faerscia was always a naturally cold planet where kalons roamed free amongst humans. icebergs poked out from the snowy ground- blizzards grew stronger in the night.
but of course the peace would not last, for the humans grew angry at one another. they spoke a language coslea and her family could not understand, one so foreign it sounded like gibberish to the kalon.
they began to fight, and as much as the kalons didnt want to be, they were forced to take shelter.
faerscia was sort of like a winter wonderland for a long time, each summer snowier than the last, and winter even more so. coslea had loved living on faerscia because it seemed there was a place for everyone no matter what your race or whatever other silly thing the humans came up with.
so when the war began, coslea was furious that she had to shelter herself with her family.
the humans raged at one another, started fires in the names of their newfound kingdoms, and began to melt the earth below that they knew.
coslea remembered briefly looking to her mother with a scared glance, a fearful one, even, as they watched the humans set fire to a near by town. "how could they.." coslea had asked her mother. her mother simply had no words.
after a short while, it was obvious to cosleas mother and father that there was no getting out of this. in their igloo, they devised a plan; that was, use the last of their power storage to launch coslea into space towards ortsineua. it was their only hope, they had decided.
and against cosleas will they tricked her into the comet and away she flew, yelling and screaming to her parents for help though they couldnt hear her. their power was drained, and the two elder kalons were laid to rest as the rest of the planet melted along with every other kalon and human inhabiting it.
coslea shivered. "hey whats wrong?" aurielle questioned. "you arent lying are you?"
"no aurielle! i said drop it!"

[514 words]

Token Worth: 5 tokens
Previous Responses:
aurnie;
1. whats their home planet like?
2. describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky

coslea;
x.
x.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:38 am

Chosen Prompt: Do they have any pets?
Prompt Response:
"He's more of a friend than a pet..."
Token Worth: 1 token
+1 sketch
Previous Responses: how would your kalon draw themselves?
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:00 am

Username + ID#: Zoosea + #686114
Kalon Link: x
Chosen Prompt: “What flower would they use to describe themselves as?”
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: Fullbody (4) + Shading Bonus (2) + Color Bonus (3) + Background Bonus (5) + Multiple Char. Bonus (5) = 19 Tokens (PM me if pets don’t count for the Multiple Character Bonus!!)
Previous Responses: 1 2 3
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:04 am

Username + ID#: blek + #350777
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=180#p135595803
Chosen Prompt: what was their favorite childhood toy?
Prompt Response:

Token Worth: fullbody (4)
shading (2)
color (3)
total (9 tokens)
Previous Responses:
aurnie;
1. whats their home planet like?
2. describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky

coslea;
1. name a time where they told a lie, whether it was for the best, or the worst.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverfew » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:35 pm

Username + ID#: feverfew #426135
Kalon Link: click
Chosen Prompt:
Do they prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?

Prompt Response:
Token Worth: Fullbody [4] + Shading [2] + Color [3] + Background [5] = 14 tokens total
Previous Responses: n/a
hey y'all | she/her | adult | vet assistant
feverfew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:11 pm

Chosen Prompt: What's their favorite accessory?
Prompt Response:
"An old scarf that belongs to someone in your past. You don't remember who, but you know they're important..."
Token Worth: 11 tokens
+4 full body
+2 pixel bonus
+2 shading bonus
+3 color bonus
Previous Responses: Do they have any pets?
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:52 pm

Username + ID#: APH Siantia + 659174
Kalon Link: [Leon Hoshino]
Chosen Prompt: Does magic exist? Describe it and it’s limits
Prompt Response:
In the world of Annaesia (Uh-nay-sha), magic does indeed exist. There are many kinds of magic but each one is categorized into light or dark magic. Nature magic, the ability to control the growth of plants or communication with animals would be a category of light magic. While necromancy would be counted as a category of dark magic. However magic does have its limitations, such as overexertion can cause the magic inside you to completely deplete or you may not be able to use it for a while. Another limitation to magic has to do with its strength which comes hand in hand with the moon’s cycles. While light magic is weakest during an Absent Moon, what you would call a New Moon in your world, dark magic is weakest during the Present Moon, or a Full Moon. Dark magic and light magic are not good and evil and though their magic tends to look that way there are many dark magic users who work for the light and light magic users who work for the dark. An example would be a present-day sorceress who grew up with light magic, but became one of the most powerful dark side magic users known to Annaesia. This sorceress lived a good life full of joy and laughter, but as she grew, a darkness inside her did as well until something inside her snapped. She became hell-bent on becoming the most powerful and began eliminating any magic users who fought against her. She succeeded in extinguishing magic in all of Annaesia and for years she reigned queen. However, magic slowly grew back like a dandelion sprouting in the middle of a cobblestone road. No matter what she did she couldn’t stop the growth of magic and this allowed a rebellion to form. The rebellion dethroned the sorceress and banished her at the cost of many losing their abilities to use magic, but they would have given their lives if it meant removing her from the throne. Magic has grown since she was dethroned and the new royal family has made sure to nurture and help those new to their magic learn what kind of magic they use and how to control it. You may be wondering where Leon fits into this. Would you believe me if I said he was one of the magic users who fought against the sorceress and succeeded to dethrone her? He was one of the magic users who participated in her banishing, which in turn made him almost lose his magic abilities. His magic allowed him to see short visions of the future, the rebellion was able to see who would help banish the sorceress as well as how to banish her. Nowadays, Leon acts more like a hermit, writing down his visions in his small hut in the mountains. He knows that the visions will help someone when they come looking for him because Hala had chosen him to help her keep balance in Annaesia. Though he says that he doesn’t want to go against the will of a goddess, those that knew him always said he seemed to have developed a crush. Who knows, but he’ll continue writing until his part in the story is over.
Token Worth: [word count - 540] [5 tokens]
Previous Responses:
What is one myth or story unique to their world?
Describe some of the flora/fauna that is unique to their world.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:20 pm

Username + ID#:glittermintfurry [588497]
Kalon Link: BOO!
Chosen Prompt: How do they handle a bad day?
Prompt Response: Image
Token Worth: Bust shot [3] Shading bonus [2] Color bonus [3] Background bonus [5] Multiple character bonus [5]
Previous Responses: 1 2 3 4 5
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups