Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby •boo• » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:15 am

Username + ID#: NightMareRose + 761033
Kalon Link: Melon
Chosen Prompt: "What flower would they use to describe themself as??"
Prompt Response: Melon would describe themself using a buttercup, which means being childish.
Token Worth: 19
Full-body (4), Color (3), Shading (2), Animation (5), Background (5)
Previous Responses:
Favorite Food
Do They Want Kids?
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:10 pm

Username + ID#: Midnightkitkat #853555
Kalon Link: Friend
Chosen Prompt: What's their favorite accessory?
Prompt Response: Image
Token Worth: 3 (Bust-shot) + 3 (Color)= 6 tokens
Previous Responses: here
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:42 pm

Username + ID#: ford / 916502
Kalon Link: x

Chosen Prompt: Does magic exist? Describe it and it’s limits
Prompt Response:

oh, magic. it's a finnicky thing in this world. it can't be taught or learned, only inherited. there are very few with the blessing of magic, and they come in many different types. most are only born with a very, very faint sense of magic, with low limits and weak properties, almost useless past the ability to light up a room or make things float. the normal range of power between the average magic users tend to fall in a spectrum. most are weak, though some can have a greater ability, such as a slight control over natural elements like fire or lightning or plant growth, or conjuring small objects at will.
    however, those who are born with an exceptionally heightened magic ability tend to hide it, as they are often feared by society due to the sheer power they hold. these types are known as mages. when they don't hide their magic, they can easily cause accidental destruction if they hadn't had enough practice. magic can get messy, and if they don't have a strong grip and control over it, it can spell disaster.
    however, the final, and most rarest type of magic user are those who's magic had consumed them, becoming almost a way of life. they are social outcasts, dedicating their lives to the craft. they often have a much, much lengthened life span, and are considered almost immortal. they're known as warlocks. they're passed down as legends, and most of society passes them off as scary kit tales, outright denying their existence. they are by far the strongest type of magic user, and most often than not aren't the nicest people, using their magic for their own selfish, often evil needs. nobody wants to meet a warlock.

Token Worth: 2 tokens / 291 words
Previous Responses: n/a

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:44 pm

Username + ID#: SStrawberry + #925269
Kalon Link: Ambulate
Chosen Prompt: “are they afraid of death”
Token Worth:
Bust shot - 3
Shading Bonus - 2
Color Bonus - 3
Background Bonus - 5

Full point -13 Points

Previous Responses: N/a
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

███
░░░
░░
██
▀▀
Kals - link 2
link 3 - link 4
link 5 - link 6
───────┘
WiltedLovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelDog » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:54 pm

Username + ID#: ShadowWolfess #995926
Kalon Link: here (pile #2)
Chosen Prompt: writing
Prompt Response:
[img]Kalon%20here[/img]

xxxxxxxxxxx

𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦
Tyrus Bird Venom

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
Genderfluid

𝘈𝘨𝘦

𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦
October 31st

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴
She/Her, He/Him, They/Them, It

𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

4'6 (feral form), 5'7 (anthro form)

𝘞𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
165 pounds

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
"My dream home is on a private island in the middle of the ocean. I love tropical places and would prefer to not have any neighbors. I like the sea life, hearing the ocean waves crash on the beach, the dolphins talking, collecting sea shells and studying marine life. Actually, my dream house did come true. Im a marine biologist and have this place all to myself. I study the sea life here and report it to other marine biologist. Though im only 17 years of age, I graduated high school early and became an intern as a marine biologist and I get paid pretty well."

"My childhood room was undersea themed of course and still is! The wall paper is that of the coral reef, with shells and starfish hanging from all four corners of the walls, seashell lamps, seashell bedside counters, water bed, well you get the drift. I've always loved the sea and was nicknamed Merman/Mermaid."

"My secret hideout, if I had one, would be an underwater cave. Cause why else? I love the ocean!! I wish I was a mermaid/merman so I could discover every inch of the ocean to search for unknown marine life! It would be so awesome to have an underwater cave as a secret hide out!"

"My room is still the same as my childhood bedroom. It's still messy due to always adding onto the underwater theme and continuing to add sea themed items to my bedroom, there is lots of crafts everywhere and I'm trying not to over do my room, but I can't resist!!!"

"My ideal world would have to be every living creature is aquatic, it'd be cool to have all sorts of marine wildlife that was once land animals evolve into aquatic life. You would have merkalons, tiger fish, and more! Of course, my ideal world would be like this because of how much I love aqua life and I love the sea! It'd be cool if the prehistoric water dinosaurs existed too and even the megalodon shark!"

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
Relationships
xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
Self
xxxxxxxxxxx

LINK TO DEVELOPING POST: HERE

Token Worth: 1 token from 100 words writing prompt
Previous Responses: I don't have any previous responses
Last edited by PastelDog on Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
free art
Adopts Shop
OC Sale
• [url=link]Art Shop[/url]
Trading
UMA Storage
LOLO Stories
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:13 pm

Username + ID#: Hellyboo - 24413
Kalon Link: Alphinaud
Chosen Prompt: What flower would they use to describe themself as?
Prompt Response:
The petunia symbolizes resentment and anger. Something Alphinaud respects and views as himself, finding these flowers wonderful and Swee
Token Worth: Art Breakdown; Fullbody = 4, Background = 5, Color = 3, Shading = 2. Total = 14
Previous Responses:
What makes them feel alive?
What is their world’s creation story?
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:51 pm

Username + ID#: SilhouetteStation + 676516
    Kalon Link: Atticus

Chosen Prompt: Are they an early bird or night owl?

Prompt Response:
    He is most definitely a night owl - always has been, always will be.

Staying up late seems to come natural to him, and it's a habit he got into during early childhood. Back then - without his parents knowledge, of course - he'd make himself stay awake until he knew they'd gone to bed. Then he'd get up, wrap a blanket around his shoulders, and plonk himself down by the window with the curtain pulled back. He'd lean against the wall, rest his chin on the sill, and gaze up at the stars. There was something about space that was so incredibly magical to him; enough that he found it hard to explain with words, and tells people it's more so something you feel. He was - and still is - extremely fascinated by it all, and how they fit into the universe. People are so big and so small at the same time. The world is huge, but there are other planets out there even bigger. Their solar system could be one of hundreds, thousands, of infinite amounts. Animals had no idea about all of this. Perhaps that was more of an odd thought but at that time of night your mind wanders, and you can't help but question what dogs would think if they knew how big everything was.

And that's where his parents would find him in the morning, either curled up on the carpet or with his cheek still pressed against the sill, fast asleep and oblivious to the world he was so enchanted by. They didn't mind too much. They'd pick him up, tuck him back into bed, and let him dream for a while longer.

As he grew older he still loved to look at the stars in the middle of the night - it is, of course, the best time to see them - but now being a teenager, he learnt to love the comfort of his bed a bit more. However, his internal clock never fully shifted back to a 'normal' sleeping schedule and so he'd still find himself awake well into the night. On school nights he'd lay there in the dark, soaking in the warmth of his blankets and patiently waiting for sleep. When he knew he could sleep in the next day, that's when the handhelds would come out. Wrapped in a cuddly cocoon, only part of his face could be seen lit up by the screen. When playing in bed he always lay on his side. A little more difficult to use the controls, but he liked his hands to be warm under the covers. That's how he'd stay while his mind was still awake, until drowsiness stole over him and he'd manage to save his progress and turn off the console before falling asleep.

In present day, he still hasn't fully shaken these habits. Honestly, he doesn't want to. He's grown to love the quiet, almost thoughtfulness of the night. He still loves space and video games and staying up late, and the lazy mornings that come afterwards. Simply said, he was born a night owl; always has been, always will be.

Token Worth: 5 (519 words)

Previous Responses:
    What does their current bedroom look like?
    Do they have any pets?
    What makes them feel loved?

note to self;; total tokens - 20

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:46 pm

Username + ID#: persimmo.n + 394121
Kalon Link: Waylan
Chosen Prompt: "Do they have any pets?"
Prompt Response:
After practicing magic on some Fuschia flowers, Waylan accidentally ended up with a fairy bunny. This Fuschia fairy bunny is now his pet Wispy. Wispy often follows around Waylan while she flutters quickly. Waylan finds her to be an exceptionally good companion to talk with during his leisure time and his journeys.
Token Worth: 24 tokens
fullbody (4) + shading (2) + color (3) + animation (5) + background (5) + multiple characters (5) = 24
Previous Responses:
color they would wear for the rest of their life
most trusted friends
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:25 pm

Chosen Prompt: Who are their most trusted friends?
Token Worth: Fullbody = 4, Background = 5, Color = 3, Shading = 2, Multiple Characters = 5. Total = 19
Previous Responses: What makes them feel alive?
What flower would they use to describe themself as?

Chosen Prompt: Do they prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?
Token Worth: Fullbody = 4, Background = 5, Color = 3, Animation= 5, Pixel = 2. Total = 19
Previous Responses: What makes them feel alive?
What flower would they use to describe themself as?
Who are their most trusted friends?
Last edited by HellyBoo on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:13 am

Username + ID#: Dark Ranger 1006551
Kalon Link: off-oekaki form
Chosen Prompt: "Do they want kids?"
Prompt Response: "Why are you so annoying? Stop going through stuff that I have bought. You're lucky I even took you to the mall today!"
Token Worth: bust-shot (3 tokens), pixel (2 tokens), shading (2 tokens), color bonus (3 tokens), animation (5 tokens), background (5 tokens), multiple characters (5 tokens) -- 25 tokens
Previous Responses: Do they have any pets? | What's their favorite accessory?
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me