Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby HellyBoo » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:05 pm

Username + ID#: Hellyboo - 24413
Kalon Link: Alphinaud
Chosen Prompt: What makes them feel alive?
Prompt Response:
I sat with one of my legs over the other, patience wearing thin as I waited for the arrival of my newest client. My tolerance for this job was running low and honestly, I failed to know why I did it at all any more but as the door burst open, exposing a panicked looking kalon.

I stood from my chair and walked to them, “you have payment?” It sounded rough but in a world like this, you can’t get away with doing anything for free. It's a monster eat kalon world, as unfortunate as it sounds.

She gave a nod and pulled a small bag of coins from the pouch around her waist, “It should be all there.” I took it and flipped through the coins, a brief count came up right and I put it in my pocket, giving her a nod and walking out carelessly, “thank you.” She muttered from behind me.

I ignored it and walked though the little building of stone, it wasn't pretty but it was fireproof. I Threw the bag of coins into the little safe in my room, grabbed the sword from its spot hanging from the door frame and left.

It wasn't a long journey but it was boring, as much as I prefer working alone, it's kinda lonely, funny that. Arriving was the easy part, I tucked myself into a hotel and got to work visualising the village I was working with.

Mapping was fun for me but it wasn’t the main job, it would make it just that little bit easier in the long run, knowing the lay of the land. From memory I finalised the map and stared at it, crossing off safe spots that I knew of, places I knew the beasts didn't spawn.

I peered out the window and watched the sun slowly set for a while as I came up with a plan on where we were going to set up a base of operations. Question marking a few locations I heard the door behind me unlock.

“Sorry I’m late, the crystal took a while to register,” Twelves voice filled the room and I shrugged slightly pointing to the map. He leaned over me and tapped the map, a spot where a question mark sat, “Look at the mountains. Its a perfect spot.”

I nod lightly and smudge the marker, changing it to an exclamation point as I flipped the pen to a new colour and made a few small circles at different sides of the mark. Twelve hummed in my ear before tapping down on a spot that didn't have a circle.

I questioned him but he tapped again, “Look at the tree line here, it's unnatural. Its been formed to guard something. Its either Humans being stupid or its the demons tracking path. If we trap there, it’ll be foot traffic.”

After a lot of mapping and preparation, we were ready to go, grabbing the final supplies we needed, we set off to our marked locations. But plans were made to be broken and there was little we could change about that fact alone.

Reaching near the location, a loud roar shook the earth, I looked back at Twelve whos eyes were glowing, zoned ahead, “There's 3. Big too but I think you can take them.” I gave a nod, pulling my sword from my waist, my book halo around my neck starting to swirl and glow.

It was time for a hunt, I pushed in, keeping an eye forward for most of it, glancing back at Twelve sometimes. He didn't seem concerned, which relieved me, if he seemed worried, I knew I had to be worried.

Darting through the trees was easy, my long legs gave me an easy stride and while Twelve struggled to catch up, he kept me in a demon loop through our bond, “To the right, Be ready Alph, They are right there.”

I changed directions quickly and burst into the clearing and sure enough, there stood 3 rather large demons. I clicked my tongue and stood in a defensive stance, watching their movements.

They had turned their attention to me from the start and their eyes glowed, daring me to step forward and I did, holding the sword up in front of me. A roar left me slightly deafened as I lunged forward.

Between the roars and the clashing of metal on claws, the area was full of chaos, Twelve had reached me and his magic was felt coursing through my body, his supportive casts were something I loved, feeling the extra power fill my blood stream.

I quickly took one of them down, moving forward and dodging swings of their large claws as best I could but I was swiped down and tumbled along the dirt, mud covering my body as I winced in slight pain.

Something was broken but I ignored it and stood up, placing my sword out in front of me as I pushed them back, clearing room as the voice of Twelve echoed in my ears, “Let's do this.” and I smirked.

We didnt get to do this often but when we did, It made my body race with excitement and while every part of a battle gave me energy and life, this move show cased a bond stronger than any other.

My halo sparkled more as Twelve chanted a few words, the glowing of my body and his merged as one and I put the sword away, placing my hands around the front of my halo, words appearing on the book itself.

Twelves power surged me forward and I let out a laugh, sheer excitement filled me as my eyes glowed, matching his. We were one again, Once more, My laughter never stopped, Twelves own laugh joining me.

The glowing blinded us as well as the demons but the ray of light that shot through the air from my halo matched no other and the shrieking of demons filled me. My heart raced and my body was flowing with life as everything went back to normal.

I walked over to Twelve, shooting him a grin as he smirked back and we high fived as the feeling kept surging through me, A Demon and Hunter bond is rare but when it goes right, You have his, a feeling of life, death and everything in between.
{ ~ Word Count: 1063 ~ }
Token Worth: 1k words + = 10 Tokens
Previous Responses: N/A
Last edited by HellyBoo on Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:55 pm

Username + ID#: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon Link: Haemal
Chosen Prompt: "What’s your character's ideal date like?"
Prompt Response:
How about a knife fight, don't worry i'll have a handicap of a blindfold!
Token Worth:
Fullbody (4) - Shading (2) - Colour (3) - Background (5) - Extra Character (5) - Total= 19 tokens
Previous Responses:
"How do they feel about their family?" (19)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tanjiro » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:43 pm

Username + ID#: Tanjiro #977226
      Kalon Link: Maju
      Chosen Prompt: What is their favorite meal to prepare?
      Prompt Response:
      Maju's kitchen is a chaotic combination of dirty dishes and trash that she never bothered to take out. One would think that she cooks, or at least spends a decent amount of time doing something in the kitchen. She actually spent most of her time crouched on her work chair, staring endlessly at her laptop (btw that's bad for the back, sit straight). Though the rough years had mellowed out her once sporadic energy and corny humor, her bad habit of being a wreck never left her. Maju's bad habit consisted of being lazy and leaving her space a mess until she had guests over... Which she rarely did. Today though, she is expecting someone over. Not just anyone, someone that absolutely CANNOT know about Maju's curse of laziness. Maju had finally won a date with the girl she had her eyes on, this was her one chance. She also wanted to test her cooking skills. Maju's previous cooking attempts have resulted in disaster. Like, how bad do you have to be to burn scrambled eggs?
      She had a few vegetables from the garden prepared and placed on the counter. Groceries sat haphazardly on the counter, still coddled inside the paper bag. Okay... How hard can this be? Zucchini on the cutting board, andddd now a few clean slices.
      Tomatoes next. It's not that bad, just rinse and repeat. Maju placed the cut vegetables as carefully as she could onto the pan. She was quite meticulous about it, following every step without error and measuring every ingredient precisely. This paid off because Maju couldn't be prouder of the unbaked dish sitting in front of her. A true work of art, just like her. She slipped it into the oven with a hint of pride. Now it's time to wait, she scrolled aimlessly through her phone. She hated waiting, the time slipping through her fingers felt so pointless.

Then, the idea of creating something else struck her. A dessert of some kind would surely please her mystery date! A "simple" mousse didn't look to bad to Maju. Plus, this recipe would save her a trip since she already had all the ingredients required at home. She rummaged through the cabinets and fridge, gathering the ingredients and throwing away the trash as she went. Rinse and repeat, just like before she followed the instructions closely. Beat the eggs and mix with chopsticks... Melt the chocolate. Maju wanted the taste of the dessert to represent her feelings for her date oh so accurately. Sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. Light and fluffy, like the butterflies that flutter around every time she crosses Maju's mind. Everything was going smoothly until step 4. Beat the eggs till foamy? Oh lord, do I even have that machine? Maju frantically scavenged the pantry for the cursed item that she needed oh so bad. When was the last time she even used that machine? She barely even knows how to microwave leftovers. She took out her phone and pressed her best friend's profile without a second thought.
      "Hi Maju what's up?"
      "HiCanIBorrowYourHandMixerPleaseThisIsAnEmergency."
      "Uh yeah sure! Come over."
      Luckily, she lived a floor below. Hurried footsteps soon filled the empty hallway apartment, trailing down the stairs and followed by rapid knocks against the door.
      "Woah you got here fast! What's the occasion? Come on in as I grab the mixer!"
      "I *huff* got *huff* a *huff huff huff*" Maju bent over to catch her breath.
      "Oh come on Maju, you're always like this when you've got a date! Try to relax a bit." Maju's friend gave a lighthearted punch on her shoulder.
      "Noooo but it's different this time! I REALLY want to impress her," Maju replied as she clutched the mixer for dear life.
      "Haha well, good luck!"
      "Thank you!" Maju gave a quick respectful bow before taking off.
      "Hey! Save me some if it actually turns out good this time!"

Maju arrived back at her place and was greeted by a nice aroma that filled her with memories. She couldn't quite pinpoint the smell, but she shrugged it off as she had more important matters at hand. (The matter being beating the egg whites). The smell was harsh yet strangely pleasing. What is that smell? It is so familiar. Oh it's so nice, it reminded her of the days her family would sit around a campfire during their camping trip like a stereotypical family on a trip would. Her brother would tell scary stories that were so borderline inappropriate that he would always warrant a warning from their mother. Maju liked her marshmallows burnt, as it made the insides gooey. Burnt. Oh, that's the smell. Burnt. Burning. Something is... Burning??? OH GOD SOMETHING IS BURNING!!! THE RATATOUILLE!!! Maju flung the oven door open so hard that she practically ripped the hinges off. A black mess stared back at her. My perfect ratatouille... The ratatouille that Maju spent so much time putting together was nothing but a waste now. Maju felt her heart break into pieces as she asked herself why she even tries to cook. She didn't even attempt to fix the mess as she leaned against the wall in disappointment. The heartbroken (failed) chef stayed there until the doorbell rang. Maju's only choice was to request takeout. She's gonna be so underwhelmed from this, she thought to herself as she nervously opened the door.
      "H-Hi," Maju greeted the girl in defeat and bowed her head in defeat "I'm so sorry my place is an absolute mess can we perhaps-"
      "Oh god this place is sO CLEAN!" Her date yelled excitedly to Maju's surprise. "What are you looking so down for? I brought takeout because I'm lazy." She smiled brightly as she lifted a bag of chicken wings triumphantly, like a child showing off their art with unwavering delight. Maju couldn't help but laugh as she pulled her into a deep embrace.
      Though this whole thing was a disaster, ratatouille may be her favorite meal to prepare simple due to this moment.
      Token Worth: 10 tokens (1,013 words)
#1 Kimi fan
Tanjiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:49 pm

Username + ID#: persimmo.n + 394121
Kalon Link: Waylan
Chosen Prompt: "If they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be?"
Prompt Response:
Black - it makes him feel sleek, and he feels it helps with his duties, especially at night.
Token Worth: 19 tokens
4 (fullbody) + 2 (shading) + 3 (color) + 5 (animation) + 5 (background)
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:08 pm

Username + ID#: Mastergirl7 + 818809
Kalon Link: here ^^
Chosen Prompt: What would their secret hideout look like?
Prompt Response:
Tucked away behind the house, through the swamp of trees. A perfect cave resides, dark, quiet and most importantly hidden away from staring eyes. Maude would've found the cave as a youngling, stumbled across it as he had gone too far through the maze of trees. He would've been delighted, with quick paws he'd hurry back to the house before sunrise, apologize to his parents for straying out too far from their sight and then scamper off to his room. He'd make a plan, on a large piece of paper he messily ripped out of his art pad, the side jagged and crinkled in places. Maude would then pull out his box of crayons, his black one almost a stub with how much he's used it. With his large Imagination and black crayon, he'd planned exactly what he wanted in his new cave hide out. He'd then tuck the piece of paper with all his scribbled ideas under his pillow and draw his massive dark curtains to block out the morning sun, hopping in bed ready to get to work the next night.

Scrambling with his piece of paper held tightly in his mouth and a pouch of materials slung across his shoulder, he'd rush out of the house, avoiding his siblings who all tried to snatch the paper away from him but failed. Then he'd weave through the trees, recounting his steps from the previous night, until finally he comes across the secluded cave once more. He would walk inside, shivering slightly as the damp floor proved cold against his feet. He'd excitedly unroll his paper of ideas and fish for a roll of cello tape from his pouch. With it, he'd stick the paper to the wall and beam widely at it, anticipation filling him with boundless energy.

It would be weeks, maybe months of work setting up his hideout. It was getting harder keeping it a secret from his siblings, their curiosity causing all sorts of problems for him, but he somehow managed to protect his precious secret. Finally though, it was done. He stood there in front of the ideas paper, radiating absolute pride and joy at what he had accomplished.

The cave, with its large interior and interesting nooks and crannies, had been transformed into his very special secret hideout. He'd covered the entrance as much as possible to hide it from the outside. With large bushes and sticks he'd found in the woods, he'd left a small part in the middle, like a curtain where he could slip in and out. No lights were required as he had excellent vision in the dark, but he had still strung up, with some difficulty, a few rows of fairy lights. Not to mention on the roof, he'd had to borrow his father's ladder and carefully drag it to the cave, just so he could stick some glow in the dark stars up there. Completed with one of his limited edition glow in the dark chalks, he had made a small galaxy to look at whenever he wished. The farthest wall to the entrance Maude had painted dark blue to make it stand out from the other walls. On the ground in front of his ocean blue wall, he'd made his nest. A wide and circular red mat with a soft grey blanket and charcoal black cushions was set up. Within easy reach of his paws, a pile of his favourite books rested on the stone floor beside the mat. In the centre of the room, Maude had gathered a few log pieces to form a sort of table, where he had set up some art supplies and a tape dispenser, so he could put his drawings up on the cave walls. Around the log table, he'd placed a few flat cushions to sit on and a bucket of water, to dip his paintbrushes in to clean them. On both of the side walls, he had a neatly lined up row of clay pots, each one holding a different kind of plant he'd dug out of the ground from their backyard. And lastly, his prized possession, Wally the gnome. He had placed Wally right beside where you would enter to act as a guard, to protect the secret hideout, Wally had been a gift from one of his younger siblings, and he treasured him dearly. So where better to put Wally then somewhere he was going to treasure forever. His secret hideout.

Token Worth: [word count= 745 words] 5 tokens
Previous Responses: n/a

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:30 am

♦ username + ID: skywishes01 + 742710
    ♦ kalon link: Samani / archive post
    ♦ chosen prompt: What is their world's creation story?
    ♦ prompt response:

In the beginning, this world was meant to be paradise. Created by the gods as such, it was inhabited by an incredible variety of living beings: blooming flowers, towering trees, powerful, majestic animals, wise and intelligent human beings. So beautiful was this world that the beings above were often tempted to come down and visit, to walk among their creations; and when they did appear, they were worshipped and revered by all creatures, from human to animal. Shrines were constructed for them to inhabit while they were visiting - a crystal cave excavated by beasts, lavish towers and mansions created by top human architects. And in return, the gods were generous with their blessing: ensuring bountiful harvests and healthy children, forests teeming with enough food for both predator and prey.

And thus, for centuries, this world was indeed paradise. The gods themselves even left some of their own children to forever live on the earthly plane; races born from short-lived loves between gods and mortals. The Fae are one such race; descended from gods and humans, inheriting powers and distinctive appearances from the god that was their progenitor.

As the world got increasingly complex, however, the gods’ task grew ever more difficult. The rapid progress of human civilization in particular threw the world into disbalance; forests were decimated for the humans to create ever more glorious structures, rivers were dammed to supply water to their growing cities. Problems increased tenfold in the world, not only for the creatures whose homes were destroyed, but for the humans who, through their rapid growth, had brought on difficulties for themselves; hunger, poverty, violence. The respect towards the gods slowly started to corrode into anger; anger that the gods had allowed this to happen, anger that they were not fixing it. Indeed, it came to a point that when the gods visited, they were no longer showered with gifts and praise, but shouts and blows. Gods cannot die, unless they are killed, and they can only be killed while they visit the mortal plane. And so the King, the God of Being, decided that it was too dangerous; the gods could no longer directly involve themselves with this world. They retreated to the heavens, and their presence faded into myths and legends. They would still offer their help to those who asked, praying fervently or leaving offerings in their former shrines, but their influence was greatly reduced.

There were those gods that were not happy with this state of affairs, among them the younger of the king’s twin sons. He believed that the creatures of the world were right in their anger; that, even though the gods had never directly guided the wills of any beings, they should have figured out a way to help, to do more, to stop the humans’ destruction of the paradise they had been given. He went to his brother, pleaded with him to take his point of view - for together they could surely convince their father to change his course.

But the older twin refused. “Brother, perhaps it is for the best that we do not do so much. Living beings value their freedom, do they not? We cannot do everything, brother; a point comes where we must trust their choices.”

The younger twin was not impressed with this response. “That is a pathetic excuse. You are just like Father - a lazy coward! No matter, I do not need your help. I will see to things myself.”

Though his brother would not join his cause, the younger twin was able to amass support among the discontented gods, minor and major alike. Together, they forced their way into the king’s chambers and demanded he give them an audience. The king, faced with almost half of his heavenly kingdom, had no choice but to accept.

“Father,” said the younger son. “How can you just sit by and watch the world - our world - be destroyed like this? We must return to the world - we must help, we must show these humans that they cannot just rampage to their heart’s content!”

“And how,” the king asked, his tone dangerous, “do you suggest we do so, my son?”

The younger twin did not hesitate. “We must fight. Fight until the world is restored.”

Legends say that the king’s roar of anger shook the heavens and was even heard on the world below - whose inhabitants were startled to hear what they thought was thunder on a cloudless day. To suggest attacking the beings that the gods had nurtured for hundreds of years - using their powers to all but wage war on those below! It was unthinkable, and even some of the gods among the younger brother’s supporters were disquieted; yes, they wanted to exercise more power over their mortal creations again, but did they truly want to fight them? And though he did not say it, all knew of the younger twin’s ambitious and determined nature - and knew that, after they had subdued the humans, it was likely that the younger twin would not want to risk more destruction by leaving the creatures to their own free will.

The king, of course, knew this too. He knew that, with or without the king’s own support, his son would go ahead with some kind of plan. His youngest son had always been trouble, too ambitious for his own good, perhaps because he would not share his father’s godhood; that privilege would go to the elder twin, while he would have to earn his own minor godhood. Though his ideals were strong, he would do anything to achieve them - and the king could not allow this. He banished the younger twin, and all his supporters, to the underworld, stripping them of much of their powers.

It may seem like a harsh reaction. But there is no overstating the furiousness of the king at the insolence of his son, an anger that was perhaps unfairly projected to his followers.

The king was strict, and his rule was final.

And that is how the order of the world came to be: angels and demons they may be called now, but gods they all once were. The story of curses and blessings, of how the gods stepped back into the world, is one for another time . . .

♦ token worth: 10 tokens [1046 words]
    previous responses: does magic exist? [10 tokens]
xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:52 am

Username + ID#: Hellyboo - 24413
Kalon Link: Alphinaud
Chosen Prompt: What is their world’s creation story
Prompt Response:
“Earth is such a pitiful place, don't you think?” The whispered voice spoke calmly, though he had a powerful tone behind it, an aura that could make the strongest man fall to his knees, “Such a weak and untrained land. They need to be taught better.”

A small humm came from the corner of the darkened room, “You are right but I far from think you are the one to do so, father. You’re just a beat up old man.” That angered the man, an unhappy grunt escaping his lips.

“And you think you could do better my son?” His laugh was deep and shook the walls, “You know nothing about the worlds, Nothing about creating destruction and wreaking havoc.” He glanced back at him, his arms folded.

The younger dragon leaned against a wall, a smile still pressed on his lips as he watched, “I don't have the experience, you are right, but I have more power than you, Father. Don't underestimate me.” His tone, while low, held a threatening spit behind it.

“Xiemiruss you are pushing your luck, I am a god around here and you are a half bred lucky to have my title in your name!” He roared, the anger leaking into the air but Xiemruss didnt move.

“Kargayss, My dear old father, There is no luck on my side,” he walked from his spot towards the elderly, “You are the lucky one. Lucky I don't overthrow your spot on the throne. You washed up, bag of bones.”

“YOU DARE SPEAK SUCH WAYS TO THE DRAGON KING!” He screamed aggressively, his wings extending to make him look bigger as he walked towards him, his nostrils flaring, “If you think you are so big Xiemiruss, I will give you a world. Raise them for a hundred years and then I will curse them. If they can survive a hundred more. You will be king.”

“I don't want your spot father. I want you to respect me and the power I hold,” Xie lied, looking around the room before back at him, “Though, I accept your offer. I’ll show you just how powerful I am.”

“So be it. There will be one rule, You can't grant them immortality or Immunity to anything. Interacting if you please and anything else is fair game,” Kargayss huffed and walked away, readying the world for Xiemiruss.

A week had passed and his father soon interrupted him as he guided him to a window overlooking a brand new earth, beautiful and fresh, ready for his molding, His father said nothing as he watched on.

Xiemiruss stared over the earth that was now his, his eyes filled with something even he wasn't sure about. Happiness? Bliss? Fear? He looked down, wondering what to fill his world with. He always had dreams of making a great group of humans and kalons to live alongside him and the dragons.

“Its all yours Xiemiruss,” Kargayss said simply and started to walk away, “Your hundred years start now. Raise them so I can end them quickly, I'm getting old you know.”

“You won't win father, I hope you come to understand that,” Xiemiruss said with a confident tone and began his planning to make this world the most powerful and defensive earth copy anyone had seen.

He called his world Inifitia and it consisted of 4 main islands, The largest being Avulute, the place 80% of the population called home. The rest of the islands were rarely visited and held only small tribes.

Xiemiruss let out a content sigh as he watched his world tick, He’d set up tests for them, teaching them that they were never safe. He lived among the Island, working with humans and kalons alike, He was a loved god for years.

Soon the population was bustling and over the 80 years he had watched and help grow the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. His world was going well, but he knew that time was running out.

He started to attack the world more with beasts, monsters and demons to better their understanding of his fathers slaughter to come. He lost many but still he pushed them forward, promising them all happiness and peace if they just held on and faught.

He taught them all kinds of skills, with weapons and with magic, abilities to cure and curse. He wanted nothing but the best for them and that was the truth. He needed them to know everything if they were to survive his fathers torment.

The day his father’s echoed voice boomed across the sky was one that shook Xiemiruss to his core, “My Son, I hope you’re people are ready for the torture thats about to unfold. I'm sorry you will soon watch them all die.”

Xiemiruss looked at the people around him, “You are all my children, I have raised you all here and I know you are well trained. This attack will last a long time, generations even. Don't give up! Train your young!”

As roars of monsters filled the air and scream of people taunted his ears he took to the sky, His power radiating off him in all its glory, “People of Inifitia I have not abandoned you, I have done my best to ready you.”

Silence as he watched areas burn already, his gentle side tearing up as he perched high on a mountain, He’d still live among them, just away to himself, watching and waiting for the end. He looked down at his feet and sighed, “Goodluck my children.”

Fire rained down for years, Monsters roamed for longer, his creation learnt how to survive and soon, a new group of hunters raised up and soon, Xiemiruss had more confidence in his world. He started to venture into the villages, holding onto a human form, of which his father allowed, Kargayss’s own confidence overflowing, knowing nothing Xiemiruss did would save his people now.

But he was wrong. Kargayss didn't see the world from the right view, he saw them as weak but he was wrong. Xiemiruss as he explores his world more and more, saw their power, saw their abilities flourish. He smiled among them as they smiled back. Happiness, even with the demons fighting back. Hope, They held Hope and so did he.

Token Worth: 1048 words = 10 tokens
Previous Responses: What makes them feel alive?
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:22 am

Username + ID#: lovage + 817593
    Kalon Link: evelyn
    Chosen Prompt: what flower would they use to describe themself as?
    Prompt Response: "a rose, pretty and delicate yet harsh with its thorns."
    Token Worth:
      bust - 3
      shading - 2
      color - 3
      total - 8
    Previous Responses:
    n/a
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:24 pm

Username + ID#: triglyphs | 641378
      Kalon Link: sachi | standard design
      Chosen Prompt: How do they handle a bad day?
      Prompt Response:

Animal crossing always makes him feel a little better.

Token Worth: 16 [fullbody + pixel+ shading + color + background]
      Previous Responses: 1
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:21 pm

Username + ID#: SStrawberry + #925269
Kalon Link: Forum + Post to Claim
Chosen Prompt: ‘ What’s their dream home like? ‘
Prompt Response:

Ambulate thought about this question for a long second. For, he knew the answer. “ My dream home..” he said and looked up towards the clouds. The now morning breeze hitting his fur. “ A cottage put in the middle of the forest. Where there is no one, but me and the animals. I want it to look as mythical as possible of course. For in the world there are many different illusions it gives.” He set a pause. picturing the Cottage. “A little wooden door, where the top frame opens so you can let a breeze in. Multiple windows of course, so I can see the nature in the back ground. Little mushrooms growing from the stone path that leads to the doorway. Little fairy lights hanging from the moss covered ceiling on the out door. Multiple plant types of course. Ranging from different types of Ivys, weeping willows and bushes. “ he have yet another long pause and sighed. “In the back, I want their to be a Koi pound, with different types of fish! I have a very lovely picture in my mind of it. It’s a lot of work to take care of, I really love plants and the cottage would be surrounded by them. Invasive ones mostly, giving it a fairy tell look. Don’t you agree?”

Token Worth: 1 (221 words )
Previous Responses: N/a
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎