Based on Click to view
Artist Keen [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#623 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby Keen » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:27 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Jesdar16
Show Name: Over the Rainbow
Barn Name:Niji
Height: 18 hh
Color: Black with Irregular Varnish Roan + Minimal Overo
Genetics: EE/aa/Lplp/Oo
- Will always pass on black (E)
- The Paw Prints will pass on with 60% if varnish roan passes on, but only up to 3 Paw Prints and not any further
- The Ray of the Star will pass on with 30% if varnish roan passes on, but not any further
- The mane and tail dye can't pass on
- The Star will pass on with 60% if Overo passes on, but not any further

This is my New Year's Adopt. This stallion is the guide for the Rainbow Bridge, where our beloved pets cross over to the afterlife when their time here on earth with us is finished. No matter the pet, large or small, he helps them find their way across to wait for us on the other side.

To get this stallion, please tell me your favorite memory with a beloved pet whom he has helped across the bridge. Whether furry, feathered, scaled, or shelled, our pets mean the world to us. Remembering them after they are gone is the best way to make them live forever.

Extra credit if you draw or re-color a picture of your pet. If it is a re-color, please follow CS art rules and make sure you have permission. Please also try to express yourself and pimp up the forms. The amount of work and meaning that goes into the forms will help decide the winner. Extras are welcomed and encouraged. Go all out! NOTE: If you do not have a pet who has crossed the rainbow bridge, simply write about your favorite living pet. If you have not had any pets, write about your dream pet.

There may be a special surprise for the winner of this adopt!

Depending on the number and quality of entries, there may be runner ups.

If you post art, please note whether or not the winner has permission to use it.
Last edited by Keen on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #623 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby mountaingolden » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:35 pm

Owner:thegreenarrow
Show Name: memory of the light
Barn Name:rainbow cross
Halter color:dark blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter):green
Memory:My dog Tessa is a golden retriever,she is the most hyper, lovely happy, dog, there is. When she was about a year old my older brother was picking on me (as siblings do) as he was doing this, tessa was right there licking me, nudging me, doing anything she could to help out, I think she though i was in trouble. She even was grabbing onto my arm/clothing to try and get me away. Sense that point on every time i fall,or getting picked on by my brother she is right there wagging her tail and smiling trying to help in any way she can.
mountaingolden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:00 pm

π•Ώπ–π–Žπ–˜ π–Žπ–˜ 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰π–‡π–žπ–Š...

𝕴𝖙'π–˜ π–˜π–™π–Žπ–‘π–‘
"𝕴 π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–žπ–”π–š"
π•±π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–—....

σωηєя
jesdar16
ѕнσω Ξ·Ξ±ΠΌΡ”
Over The Rainbow
вαяη Ξ·Ξ±ΠΌΡ”
Niji (rainbow in Japanese)
gΡ”Ξ·βˆ‚Ρ”Ρ
Stallion
Ξ±gΡ”
6 years
нαℓтєя ’σℓσя
Rainbow gradient
ρєαяℓ ’σℓσя
Black

мємσяу
Just today (New Year's Eve) my sweet guinea pig Fluffy crossed the rainbow bridge.
I am writing about him now to remember him as he lived; sweet and kind, always happy, always looking up.
He was paralyzed in his hind legs from an injury several years ago but he was a fighter.
He lived until he was about 4 years old, and he was always there for me to look forward to.
My favorite memory was of him wheeking for the first time.
He had recently been injured so he wasn't making much noise, but the first time he wheeked reached my heart.
His voice was so pure and so sweet, and I was always so happy to hear him.
Fluffy loved to be scratched atop his little white spot on top of his head.
My sweet baby loved to welcome me with a happy wheek, begging for treats or a pat.
Fluffy loved spending his time at the hay feeder, yanking endlessly and wheeking while he ate.
Eating was his favorite pastime. Fluffy's wheek was very loud, he loved getting his point across if he heard me coming up the stairs. Fluff's (or Fluffster, Fluffmeiser, Doctor Fluffles, Fluffles, and Sir Poopsalot) wheek was always a bright part of my day and I loved hearing it. I can still imagine it now.
I can only wish now that he is in a better place with my other pets who passed away several years ago.
Fluffy's is fresh in my mind since he was the first pet I truly took on myself with no help from other family members.
He was completely my responsibility and since he died just a few hours ago, it's hitting me hard.

ImageImage

π”šπ”₯𝔒𝔫 𝔱𝔬π”ͺ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔴 π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”±π”° 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒
𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔴𝔒'𝔯𝔒 π”£π”žπ”― π”žπ”­π”žπ”―π”±
𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔬𝔣 π”ͺ𝔒
β„‘'π”ͺ 𝔯𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒 𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”₯π”’π”žπ”―π”±

Last edited by jesdar16 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:07 pm

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: All The Lost Ones
Barn Name: Chance
Halter color: dye colors
Pearl/jewel color (halter): eye color
Memory: Oh my. So many. Who to choose.

My sister and I pooled our money to buy two rabbits about ten years ago. One solid black with a tine diamond on his nose, the other an albino. The poor albino, my sister's rabbit, didn't live much more than six months due to a genetic illness caused by the breeders indiscretion, but my little black boy, named Dragon Star, Star for short lived a long, long time. I would bring him inside to do home work with me, and he would cuddle up next to me and grind his teeth happily, munching on whatever treat I had smuggled up for him. He would fall asleep next to me, his silky soft ears laid against his back to prevent our little dog Rose, who also liked to come help me do homework, from stepping on them. He was very well mannered and used his litter box as a toilet, and never my bed or the couch or whatever we were sitting on. Or when we would let him out of his harness and leash to run around some in the yard, he would chase Rose around, then he'd stop and look at her as if to say, "Hey your turn!" and she'd turn around and chase him for a while. He was the sweetest bunny I have ever met, he never but or scratched anyone in his entire life. Well, unless he did so in the eight weeks before we got him. He passed away January of last year less than a week after his companion rabbit passed away of yet another genetic illness. Star refused to eat anything but she lettuce we offered him for several days, and then one day we came out and he was gone. He had been having difficulty hopping round, so we think that between what we thought was arthritis and loosing his friend, he lost the will to live anymore. He aways pricked his ears up when we came to see him, grinding his teeth happily until the very last night. I miss him still.
wip
Last edited by Phina Wolf on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khimβ€’BWSDβ€’Kalon
Catβ€’Dogβ€’Other
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
┏............................................β”“
Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
β”–............................................β”š
───────{Who turned out}───
β—€...................β—₯..
β€œBooks! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
β—£...................β—’..
─{The}───
───{Lights??}─
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:33 pm

Mark/Res!! <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:34 pm

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Arrow to Heaven
    Barn Name: Caelum Heaven in Latin
    Halter color: Purple galaxy
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Something to match the halter.
    Memory:
    It has been 7 years since my albino rabbit crossed the rainbow bridge. His name was Silkey. I named him that because that was the first thought that came to my mind when I stroked him. He passed away when he was 8 years old. My parents got him as a gift for me for doing well in school and an Abyssinian guinea pig, Spikey, for my sister at the same time. He was named that because of the "punk" style fur by my sister. It wasn't encouraged to keep both of them together but our parents wanted to save space and did so anyway. We thought they'd fight but they never did. They would even groom each other. Spikey was extremely skittish and whenever we brought them out of their pen to play, he would always make a dash home but when he sees Silkey, Spikey would stick to him like glue and follow him.

Spikey left first, also passing from old age. Silkey spent about a year and a half alone before he crossed the bridge himself. He was very loving and loved to cuddle up to us while wrapped up in a soft blanket. Everyday, I would chop up some vegetables for him in the morning, give him fresh pellets and water before I headed to school and he loved it. If I had time after I was done with homework, I would take him out to play and he would hop around and follow me.

He was an absolute sweetheart. The day he passed, I woke up that morning and gave him carrots but he didn't really ate them and looked lethargic. I thought he was just sick as that was how he would react whenever he was sick. I came back in the afternoon from school and noticed he was "asleep". As I approached he pen, I knew something was off. He would usually get up when I got close to the pen but he didn't. I opened the door and touched him. He was already cold and stiff. I just broke down and cried. He was buried under a tree where he always loved to hop around. It took me a while to get over it but I eventually did and moved on. Ahh. Writing this made me miss him but I guess this is life... :')
    I manage to find pictures of them when they were both around. So...boop.
    Poem:
    I saw this poem and I thought I'd add it here
    I just wanted to let you all know I made it home.
    The journey wasn't an easy one,
    But it didn't take too long.

Everything is so pretty here,
    So white,
    So fresh,
    So new.
    I wish you could all close your eyes and see it too.

Here, there is no sadness, no sorrow and no pain.
    Here there is no crying and I'll never hurt again.

Here is so peaceful when all the angels sing.
    I really have to go for now....
    I just got to try my new wings.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive; » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:17 pm

OliveMyLove
Out of Darkness
Ori (Means β€œmy light”)
Stallion
Twenty-one
Rainbow?
Gold

When I was little, I had two English Labradors.* I was very close to them and loved them with all of my little heart. I was very into reading and literature (I still am), and at times, I would climb onto their bed and sit next to them, book in my hand. Sometimes, we’d sit in silence, care and love and contentment flowing wordlessly between us. Other times I’d read to them, reading anything and everything I could get my hands on. Of course, my favorite was 101 Uses For a Lab. It wasn’t much to read, but it contained the most adorable pictures of labs doing anything from household chores (licking all the dishes in the dishwasher) to playing fetch, to just being your companion through and through. And my patient labs, Libby and Raisin, would sit through it all, listening to me intently, as if they understood me. Who knows? Maybe they did.
I got another lab a few years ago. Olive, the namesake for my username. She’s like a mix between my two labs, with the people-loving aspect of Libby combined with the food and adventure loving aspect of Raisin, with a some unique Olive traits thrown in there, too. She’s not a replacement for Libby or Raisin, and I’d never think that. However, sometimes when she tries to say hello to a human instead of their dog, or eats her dinner in 5 seconds flat (More like 30), I’m reminded of two of the sweetest dogs I’ve known.

*Stockier and with a bigger build than their counterparts, the Field/American lab

Gahhh I’m gonna cry this is so sweet of you<3

Last edited by Olive; on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive β€’ they/them β€’ ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics β€’ foreign languages β€’ ttrpgs
kalons
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satyr00000 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:39 pm

Owner: Darkreh'
Show Name: Tale of Time
Barn Name: Ariad (A-ree-ad)
Halter color: Black with rainbow designs
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Rainbow
Memory: wip
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:28 am

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:54 pm

Owner: Exotica.
Show Name: All The Lovely Spirits
Barn Name: Spirit
Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Memory: My memory is about my Golden Retriever, Flicka who died 4/3/16 from a build up of fluid around her heart that happened quickly, and overnight. She died very unexpectedly, she was the first dog I ever had.
One of my favorite memories with her was whenever we went outside in the winter to play in the snow. Ever since she was a puppy, Flicka would sprint over to anyone sitting in the snow, grab their hat, and run away with it. She would play keep away, and continue running around the house with it. Eventually she'd get tired and you could run over and take it from her mouth. Once you took it, her tail would be wagging like crazy, and she would give you tons of kisses. Even when she was old, fat, and lazy it was still her favorite game. I miss her, but I know she is in a better place with no pain in her hips, and no fluid around her heart, and I know she's watching and waiting for us to join her.

Extra: Thanks so much for making this beautiful horse, I absolutely love the idea of her and her story.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items