FMA Academy(Murderer RP)*Accepting*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

FMA Academy(Murderer RP)*Accepting*

Postby horrorterror » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 am

FMA Academy is a place where kids can go to whatever class they please in whatever order. It's beautiful with it's scarlet red painted walls are red carpets. The gym has punching bags and training swords. Little do parents know when they send their kids to the seemingly amazing school, FMA stands for Future Murderers of America. Here you are trained to kill anyone and everyone. The carpets and walls are red to hide all the bloodstains. The gym has people they took from homes and the training swords are real. The cafeteria has everything for all kinds of killers, even cannibals. Fights are encouraged and in health you are taught how to tell if a victim is faking death. In art you're taught to hide your identity and make your own weapons.
Rules:
Don't take anything personal.
Only ten teachers
You die you die
Ask before killing someone else
There can be tornados and floods
Beware my blue ban hammer.
Don't take anything personal
Type in third person
It takes place in 1856 so be careful about technology

Teachers:
Art: Mrs. Cristianson (Open)
Gym Boys: Coach Foster (Open)
Gym Boys Assistant: Coach Kidd (Open)
Gym Girls: Coach Winter (Open)
Gym girls Assistant: Coach Grays (Open)
Weapon Training: Ms. Hanna (Open)
Bomb Making: Mr. Cronin (Open)
Principal: Mrs. Webb (Open)
Nurse: Nurse White (Open)
Health: Mr. Adams (Open)

Form:
Name:
Call Name:
Teacher or Student?:
If Teacher what class?:
Type of Murderer:
Personality:
What makes you tick?:
Crush/BF/GF:
Looks:
Any pets?:
Other:

Mine:
Name: Lily Foxdream
Call name: Madison
Teacher or Student?: Student
If Teacher what class?: None
Type of Murderer: Mass murderer
Personality: Mean, cruel, and cold hearted are only a few words to describe her. If you befriend her you'll find she's the nicest person you could ever meet.
What makes you tick?: People annoying her, rich people, people in pain and she's not causing it and bad teachers.
Crush/BF/GF: None
Looks: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_image ... _full.jpeg
Any pets?: A rat named Angel who always rides around on her shoulder.
Other: None
Last edited by horrorterror on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FMA Academy(Murderer RP)*New and needs people*

Postby horrorterror » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Reserved in case I need it
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:12 pm

... Read Above
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 pm

0O0!!!! oh my gosh. ((And that weird little symbol is meant to be me with my jaw dropping to the floor, not Dumbo or a wierd looking mouse with huge ears))
This sounds kinda weird....I SHALL JOIN IT!

Name: Elizabeth Mariie Johanson
Call Name: Ari
If Teacher what class?:
Type of Murderer: A bad guy murderer. Killing the people who do bad. Like, international spies and such.
Personality: Ari is a sweetie. But on the outside she has to look tough, bloodthirsty, or the school would eat her alive. ((Literally, thanks to the cannabalistic food in the cafeteria XD))
What makes you tick?: knowing that every tyrant she strikes down is one less in the world, and the thought of growing up, finding love, and starting maybe a family.
Crush/BF/GF: Lucas
Looks: A knockout. Use your imagination. But for those who don't have great imagery, here's a discription anyway. Long brown hair, with short bangs parted to the side. Hazel eyes. Thin, but not bony. Kinda tallish.
Any pets?:
Other: Not really

Name: Ryan Alexander Rider
Call Name: Lucas
Teacher or Student?: Studet
If Teacher what class?:
Type of Murderer: Bad guy murderer
Personality: He's a tough guy, but on the inside, he's a puppy. He turns to mush whenever he's around Ari, alone.
What makes you tick?: Ari.
Crush/BF/GF: Ari.
Looks: Tall, black hair and midnight blue eyes. ((My dream guy))
Any pets?: Nope
Other: Notta.
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 pm

(accepted. One more person and we can start.)
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warriorslover888 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Name: Emily Jones
Call Name: Jones
If Teacher what class?:
Type of Murderer: Lets call it a kill all murder you poke me or acidently bumpo in to me sorry your gone!
Personality: She was a sweet girl who loved animals and loved to learn till her mom moved out and her dad abonded her so she lived in an orphanage and was sent here know shes always finiky and alwas on edge and has fear of being left alone!
What makes you tick?: Absolutley anything in less you are a proven friend!
Crush/BF/GF: none at moment
Looks: Black hair with red streacks blue eyes very slender almost to skinny and always has nails painted orange ALWAYS! and is very short!
Any pets?: She has a siamese cat with aqua blue eyes named miko
Other: nope think I got it all

Name: Edward Tipstir
Call Name: Eddie
If Teacher what class?:
Type of Murderer:
Personality: Awesome guy! nice sweet careing He was sent here and has no clue why hes not a mass murder? or any type of murder for that matter he needs to find a way out or become one of them....
What makes you tick?: nothing really!
Crush/BF/GF: Jones
Looks: Brown hair blues slender but musley build
Any pets?: Chocholate labrodor buck
Other:
Warriorslover888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:05 am

(Accepted and we can start. Sorry I took so long.)
Madison heard kids chanting,"Fight, fight, fight, fight!'' She hit a boy with dirty blond hair in the chin and then in the nose probably breaking it. She knocked him down onto his hands and knees and slammed her foot down on her back not hard enough to kill him, just to cause severe pain.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Ari and Lucas grimaced inwardly as they heard the bones in the dirty blond haired boy's body snap. Ari took Lucas's hand under the table and squeezed it.
Lucas felt Ari squeeze his hand and he looked at her. "It's all right Ari. He won't die," he said quietly, soothingly.
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Madison watched the boy run off. Her rat angel stood up on her hind legs and balanced on her shoulder. She looked at Ari and Lucas and jumped down off her shoulder and ran over to Avi and Lucas. Madison called"Angel!''
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Ari and Lucas unclasped hands immediately and tried to look fierce, or stony at least, is what they were going for. Then Ari saw Madison's rat, and she wasn't sure if she needed to pick it up and return it, or what. In the end, she picked Angel up and gave her back to Madison, giving her a small secretive smile.
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me