Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready V2

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat May 18, 2024 11:27 am

There was once a talk about the headmaster being evil... so it made me think that what if the headmaster was a nice one when then students started the school, the nice headmaster retired because somebody blackmailed him get out of the job. The new headmaster took the old one's job and started to run the school in a tyrant way the peaceful school days during the old headmaster have disappeared now the school life is very dark and dangerous because of this tyrant headmaster... The students and teachers could split into three teams, those who are against the headmaster and likely try to get him/ her out of the job, those who like his/her way of ruling things, and the lastest could be neutral ones, who don't really like it, but are to shy or scared to do anything about it?
(Plot idea from Queen of flames all credits of this plot goes to them. This is a remake of Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP) This is V2 of the RP
My characters
Name~ Lunarose

NN~ Silver Cat, Luna, and Rose

Age~19

Powers~ Technopath, controls machines, hacks into anything, moonlight/starlight magic(Because she was adopted by Izzy and Fern on a day that was a almost full moon) and creating things out of Technology

Equipment: Neko Bots, and a lot of computers/laptops

Team: Rebel group(Because I can't think of a name for it lol)

Fandom: Power Rangers Dino Fury/Cosmic Fury

Cannon or OC~OC

Looks~ She has black hair and blue eyes and wears a black and pink Jacket and a quite short black skirt.

Crush~ Open

Other: Lunarose is the adopted daughter of Izzy and Fern(From Power Rangers Dino Fury/Cosmic Fury)

Sexuality: Lesbian

Name~ Yumi Ono

NN~ Loads

Other Name~Cure Kyoko(Don't ask please lol)

Age~ 19

Powers~ Observant Sight

Equipment: Masquerade Bracelet

Team:Rebel group(Because I can't think of a name for it lol)

Fandom: Pretty Cure: The Crimson Masquerade(My Precure Fan Series that have the themes Detective, murder and mysteries.(Can't blame me for wanting to do that and I wanted to do a murder one for some reason. My brain comes up with the weirdest story ideas.)

Cannon or OC~ Cannon/OC

Looks~ Civilian Form Pink hair and blue eyes Cure form Purple hair, purple eyes and a purple and white outfit

Crush~ Open

Other: Her theme color is purple

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Attacks~ Her main one is Crimson Reflection: Mirage and with her duo Partner Cure Nancy Masquerade Harmony: Eclipse Impact.

Transformation Phrase~Crimson Masquerade, Reveal!

Name~ Kimiko Tanizaki

NN~ Loads

Other Name~Cure Nancy(Don't ask please lol)

Age~ 18

Powers~ Able to tell if a person is lying or telling the truth

Equipment: Masquerade Bracelet

Fandom: Pretty Cure: The Crimson Masquerade(My Precure Fan Series that have the themes Detective, murder and mysteries.(Can't blame me for wanting to do that and I wanted to do a murder one for some reason. My brain comes up with the weirdest story ideas.)

Cannon or OC~ Cannon/OC

Looks~ Civilian Form Dark brown hair with light brown streaks and purple eyes and her Cure form she has pink hair, Pink eyes and a pink outfit

Crush~ Open

Other: Her theme color is pink

Transformation Phrase~Crimson Masquerade, Reveal!

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Attacks~ Her main one is Crimson Silk Requiem and Masquerade Harmony: Eclipse Impact.(Which she does with Cure Kyoko)

Name~Kaida Amori

NN~Loads

Age~Unknown

Cure Name~ Cure Scarlett(Which is ironic because she's a Siren and her theme color is Blue which is funny)

Powers~Water magic, create things out of water and power over Water

Equipment: Pearl of the Deep

Cannon or OC~ Cannon/OC

Looks~ Human form black hair with purple highlights dark pink eyes and a kimono-type outfit. Her Siren form her tail is rainbow, she has pink hair and rainbow eyes and her Cure form she has light blue shoulder-length hair with dark blue highlights, ocean blue, blue dangling earrings shaped like water droplets. Blue and white outfit with a small blue gem on it, a long blue and white cape that was held with a big blue gem and white and blue short gloves that shows 3 of her fingers with a blue pearl on the ruffles

Crush~ Haru Arai

Attacks~Scarlett Tide: Seraphic Tsunami

Phrase:By the power of the ocean's heart,
With crimson light, my journey starts. Pearl of the Deep, hear my plea, Unleash the Pretty Cure within me!

Other~Friends with Hisaki and she’s a mermaid/Siren from The Kingdom of Azure Tides and theme color is blue

Name~Haru Arai

NN~Loads

Age~ 23 at least

Other name~ Cure Vivian (Don't ask please lol)

Powers~Earth magic

Equipment: Same as Yumi and Kimiko

Phrase~Same as Yumi and Kimiko

Cannon or OC~ Cannon/OC

Looks~ Civilian form Orange hair with a flower clip and flower dangling earrings and orange eyes and her cure form she has long green hair, green eyes and green outfit with flower accessories

Crush~Kaida Amori

Other~Her theme color is Green

Attacks: Luminous Spring: Aurora Radiance

“I’ve seen many different outcomes, some of which show you 4 dying."

Name~ Hisaki Kondo

NN~Loads most notably The Eternal Cure(Best way to explain it is, he's a time traveler from an futuristic and unnamed timeline. Yes I went there because why not and I've never messed with time in a pretty cure fan series before)

Age~24

Other Name~ Cure Crimson

Powers: Crimson Cloak, fire healing and pyrokinesis

Equipment: Chrono Pendent

Phrase~ Time's Guardian, awaken!

Fandom: Pretty Cure: The Crimson Masquerade(My Precure Fan Series that have the themes Detective, murder and mysteries.Can't blame me for wanting to do that and I wanted to do a murder one for some reason. My brain comes up with the weirdest story ideas.)

Cannon or OC~ Cannon/OC

Looks~ Civilian form black hair, grey eyes, blue jacket with gold decorative buttons and a leather strap-like thing on his left shoulder over a black shirt and a black earring in his right ear and his cure form he has red hair, red eyes, red steampunk-like hat and outfit(Which works so well for him and it's so perfect)

Attacks~Chrono Crimson: Temporal Rift Strike

Other~Time traveler he’s friends with Kaida Amori and his theme color is red

Character list
Lunarose~Me
Yumi Ono~Me
Kimiko Tanizaki~Me
Kaida Amori~Me
Haru Arai~Me
Hisaki Kondo~Me
Yukina~Spiritstar3
Yukiro~Spiritstar3
Adora~Spiritstar3
Catra/Katra~Spiritstar3
Amaterasu~Spiritstar3
Hollow Knight~Queen of flames
Hornet~Queen of flames
Troupe master Grimm~Queen of flames
Amaya~Spiritstar3
Dark Sun~Spiritstar3
Salem~Spiritstar3
Celestial~Spiritstar3
Xemnas~Queen of flames
Xion~Queen of flames
Axel~Queen of flames
Lazard Deusericus~Queen of flames
Zack Fair~Queen of flames
Genesis Rhapsodos~Queen of flames
Rufus Shinra~Queen of flames
Take~Queen of flames
Ume~Queen of flames
Hayabusa~Queen of flames
Cloud Strife~Spiritstar3
Tifa Lockheart~Spiritstar3
Kadaj~Spiritstar3
Yazoo~Spiritstar3
Miki Amamiya/Mayu Amamiya-Amori~Me
Cissnei~Queen of flames
Squall Leonhart~Queen of flames
Claire Farrow (Aka Lightning)~Queen of flames
Tseng~Queen of flames

Follow this Sites Rules
NO CRICTSING A PERSONS WAY OF RPING
DON'T FORCE SOMEONE TO CHANGE THE WAY THEY RP
Any fandom is allowed
If your character has armor, and etc that's fine
All sexual orientations are allowed
DON'T BE MAD IF A PERSON HAS A SPELLING AND OR GRAMMER MISTAKE
NO CORRECTING SOMEONE ON THEIR SPELLING AND OR GRAMMAR
Be nice to everyone
Have fun
Once you make your bios you're automatically accepted

Rebel group(Because I can't think of a name for it lol)
Yumi Ono~Me
Lunarose~Me
Kimiko Tanizaki~Me
Kaida Amori~Me
Haru Arai~Me
Yukina~Spiritstar3
Yukiro~Spiritstar3
Adora~Spiritstar3
Catra/Katra~Spiritstar3
Amaterasu~Spiritstar3
Take~Queen of flames
Ume~Queen of flames
Hayabusa~Queen of flames
Zack Fair~Queen of flames
Lazard Deusericus~Queen of flames
Xion~Queen of flames
Cloud Strife~Spiritstar3
Miki Amamiya/Mayu Amamiya-Amori~Me(Will join it)
Tifa Lockheart~Spiritstar3
Squall Leonhart~Queen of flames
Claire Farrow (Aka Lightning)~Queen of flames

Whatever other groups people come up with

Bad group/side
Xemnas~Queen of flames
Genesis Rhapsodos~Queen of flames
Rufus Shinra~Queen of flames

Neutral
Amaya~Spiritstar3
Dark Sun~Spiritstar3
Salem~Spiritstar3
Celestial~Spiritstar3
Hollow Knight~Queen of flames
Hornet~Queen of flames
Troupe master Grimm~Queen of flames
Kadaj~Spiritstar3
Yazoo~Spiritstar3
Cissnei~Queen of flames
Tseng~Queen of flames

Form Make your own form please

Insert starting point here

I felt like using my fan cure team lol because I love them and it's definitely my weirdest one and I've made a lot of them.
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Thu May 30, 2024 4:36 am, edited 14 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready V

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 18, 2024 12:20 pm

Are we jot allowed to post on the other RP anymore?
Also, are we allowed to have characters in the same dorm if they're dating or married?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 pm

(Yes, either way works.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 19, 2024 2:37 pm

Kay kay
Probably going to post new characters here then and maybe Sam and Dean and Melody but I'm not sure (there's an animated version of SPN apparently)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun May 19, 2024 8:10 pm

Okay, it made me wonder that it said the starting point is the week before the festival, but on ver.1, the festival is today. So is this still following version 1. or is this maybe another dimension or story from the past before version 1? Like the festival is once a year.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 20, 2024 8:11 am

That's actually a really good question]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 pm

(Lol my bad derp. (Hypothetically if we did do the other dimension idea. Like the headmaster could've of managed to take over the world cliche yes. Yumi, Kimiko, Kaida, Haru, Hisaki and Lunarose formed a rebel group of sorts. It just randomly popped into my head.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 20, 2024 5:28 pm

Yes dimersion version could be more of a survival RP where headmaster took over the world and likely the bad ones are more highter than others. When the past RP could be the time when the good headmaster was still the head of the school and the bad one was lurking to take the role.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 20, 2024 6:51 pm

Not sure how the past RP can be the good headmaster, since he's already been driven out. Unless you mean the plot is that the headmaster was good but then the bad one only took over the school and not the whole planet.

Anyway. I like the planet takeover idea for this one, if that's meant for this V2 RP]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 20, 2024 10:28 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Not sure how the past RP can be the good headmaster, since he's already been driven out. Unless you mean the plot is that the headmaster was good but then the bad one only took over the school and not the whole planet.

Anyway. I like the planet takeover idea for this one, if that's meant for this V2 RP]

Past could be for taking over the school only. Dimension could be more bigger think like world takeover or even smaller like city/town takeover.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me