ɱµ∂ɓℓσσ∂ // HARRY POTTER RP // open and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

ɱµ∂ɓℓσσ∂ // HARRY POTTER RP // open and accepting!

Postby ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу » Sat May 12, 2018 9:46 am

Image from Pixabay, free to use images.

You are a young witch/wizard and have no idea what to do.
Your blood is either half, pure, or muggleborn. You just got your acceptance letter and are headed for Diagon alley. What adventures will come your way? How will you face the challenges?

RULES:
I know they suck, but you gotta have em!

1. All Tess rules apply.
2. Romance/Drama is allowed, but PM me for major plot twists.
3. Keep everything kid friendly!
4. Fade to black if needed.
5. All forms go on the discussion thread.
6. LGBTQ+ Welcome!
7. Only allowed to have 5 characters max. Pm me if you want more.

THIS RP HAS BEGUN!

CHARACTERS:

Siobhan-Kelly O'Callaghan/12/2nd year/hufflepuff/irish/ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу
Alex-Merida O'Callaghan/12/2nd year/hufflepuff/irish/ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу
Oliver Riens/12/2nd year/ravenclaw/English/ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу
Ryan Hughes/13/3rd year/gryffindor/Welsh/Darqua
Ethan Turner/12/2nd year/ravenclaw/English/Darqua
Scarlet Michaels/16/4th year/slytherin/English/Tonic_Memories
Xavier Draganeel/16/4th year/gryffindor/English/Tonic_Memories
Kylie Evans/12/2nd year/gryffindor/New Zealander/xXshewolvXx
Alisha Evans/16/4th year/gryffindor/New Zealander/xXshewolvXx
Anastasia Petrov/14/3rd year/gryffindor/scottish/ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу
Emiliya Petrov/15/3rd year/slytherin/scottish/ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу
Farren Summers/16/6th year/hufflepuff/English/Echos.
Connor Fearghail/13/2nd year/ravenclaw/irish/Tonic_Memories
Caellum Obelisk/16/6th year(prefect)/hufflepuff/American(story in form)/innue.
Loke Davidson/17/7th year/gryffindor/english/kitty081802
Lyra Bell/14/4th year/ravenclaw/english/kitty081802
Evelyn Crow/15/4th year/ravenclaw/british\welsch/~Soulscar~
Orchid Wright/11/1st year/slytherin/finnish\british/ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу
Dillan Crypt/12/1st year/hufflepuff/english/~Soulscar~
Tula Snowden/16/6th year/slytherin/english/Snowdown
Linus Snowden/16/6th year/hufflepuff/english/Snowdown
Elara Payne/15/5th year/hufflepuff/english/Targetwolfie
Aldis Taylor/16/6th/ravenclaw/english/Targetwolfie
Lana Estella/15/5th year/hufflepuff/british/cyansakura
Isaías Alfonso/15/5th year/ravenclaw/spanish/White Eagle
Raelynn Black/13/3rd year/gryffindor/english/Taylor25

RELATIONSHIPS:

Alex-Merida ☯ Siobhan-Kelly
SYMBOLS wrote:⇷ ⇸ = Mutual crush
❤ = Dating
⇷/⇸ = One way crush
☯ = Siblings / related
✖ = Enemies
✔ = Friends

Oliver ⇸ Siobhan-Kelly
Oliver ✖ Alex-Merida
Kylie ☯ Alisha
Emiliya ☯ Anastasia
Emiliya ✖ Anastasia
Scarlet ✔ Emiliya
Orchid ✔ Dillan
Last edited by ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:07 am, edited 14 times in total.
╒═════════════════╕
CharleeFemaleShe/Her
Heyo! My name's Charlee and I
have social anxiety when I have
to ask someone a question. So...
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
♛ Writing ♛ Reading
♛ Drawing ♛ Riordan
♛ Rowling ♛ Dashner ♛
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Feel free to PM me! I may not
reply right away, but... patience.
Catch you around CS! :D
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Stories Roleplay
Watch Me! Read This!
Mythology code credit
╘═════════════════╛
ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ɱµ∂ɓℓσσ∂ // HARRY POTTER RP // open and accepting!

Postby ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу » Mon May 14, 2018 11:31 am

Alex-Merida and Siobhan-Kelly

Alex-Merida and Siobhan-Kelly O'Callaghan had never seen anything quite as extravagant as the path that they were walking along. What seemed like thousands of other witches and wizards strolled along the cobble path, jingling bells from the stores along it ringed as children and parents walked out. The O'Callaghan's had been here before, of course. It was their second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. As they walked along the cobbled bricks, Siobhan-Kelly, or more commonly called Kelly, tripped on a loose stone. "Owwww!" exclaimed Kelly as she rubbed her scraped knee. Her protective twin sister crouched down beside her and pulled a beautiful wand out of her robes, waving it once and chanting a simple repairing spell. She slid the wand back into the folds of her soft black robe and hoisted her sister up. "Are you alright, Kelly?" asked Alex-Merida or also called Alex. Kelly nodded, her gaze fixated on the floor, concentrated on trying to find the evil pebble that had tripped her. When finally she found it, she picked it up and tossed it over her head. The sisters heard a clink as it hit the metal roof of Flourish and Blotts. The siblings smiled at each other and ran into the world of books.

Oliver

Oliver Riens scanned the tall bookshelves in Flourish and Blotts for some pleasurable reading when he heard the jingling bell. He pressed his finger against the book he was examining and turned around to see who the new visitor was. His eyes went wide and his cheeks got hot when he saw the beautiful Siobhan-Kelly O'Callaghan and her awful sister, Alex-Merida. Oliver had had a secret crush on Kelly since he first saw her on the Hogwarts Express last year. She walked in to the compartment he was sitting in and waved. He had blushed and looked away. She was breathtaking, and still is. When he finally snapped out of his daze, he saw the very girl walking towards him. He had been staring at her, he supposed. In her mesmerizing Irish accent, she said "Well, hello there. You're that boy in Ravenclaw, right? Oliver..." she snapped her fingers, searching her mind for the answer. "Oh, Riens, right? I sat next to you on the train last year! Sorry I might not this year, I like meeting new people!" Kelly grinned, giving him a glimpse of her bright white teeth. He smiled vaguely back. "Yup! Oliver Riens, that's me! It's completely fine! Uh, how are you?" he asked, awkwardly. Just then, Kelly's sister called her. "Kelly, we need to get some books! You've got the list!" Kelly whipped her thick, curly red hair away, then turned back. "Coming!" she yelled back at her sister. "Sorry, Oliver, I've got to go. See you at school?" she said. Oliver nodded and mumbled goodbye, turning back to his book.

Anastasia and Emiliya

Anastasia Petrov and her half sister, Emiliya, walked down the street and turned into a building invisible to muggle's eyes called the Leaky Cauldron. They walked into the building, still arguing about who was the more popular sister. They hated each other beyond belief and were always arguing about one thing or another. Very rarely would they argue about something worth arguing about. They are also rarely not arguing. Annie groaned as the door creaked open. "Let's just agree, I've got more friends than you. Hey, Tom. Just going to the alley. Like, you've got Scarlet and those other two, and I've got Kelly, Alex, Oliver," she said continuing counting her friends off on her fingers. It was true, she did have more friends, but Liya always said the opposite. They walked to the back and counted off the bricks. Both Liya and Annie pulled out their wands at the same time. Liya shot a glare over to her half sister. "Annie, it's my turn." she snarled, her top lip curling up. Annie raised her hands in mock defeat and slid her wand back into her cloak, still glaring at her half sister. The girls growled at each other and Annie stood back while Emiliya ran her wand across the bricks. The door to the busy Diagon Alley opened up and the siblings stepped through it and went their seperate ways.
Last edited by ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу on Tue May 15, 2018 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
╒═════════════════╕
CharleeFemaleShe/Her
Heyo! My name's Charlee and I
have social anxiety when I have
to ask someone a question. So...
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
♛ Writing ♛ Reading
♛ Drawing ♛ Riordan
♛ Rowling ♛ Dashner ♛
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Feel free to PM me! I may not
reply right away, but... patience.
Catch you around CS! :D
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Stories Roleplay
Watch Me! Read This!
Mythology code credit
╘═════════════════╛
ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senpai. » Mon May 14, 2018 11:55 am

caellum obelisk - hufflepuff sixth year - prefect

A completely new year, for different adventures and opportunities. Caellum couldn't keep the small smile off of his lips as he walked through the crowded path along the humdrum of Diagon Alley, his muggle backpack tossed casually over a broad shoulder. It was enchanted, of course, much like a magical trunk - the inside was completely bottomless, and the items inside were virtually unbreakable due to the rune he inscribed at the front of the backpack. "Just gotta fill this bad boy up with the new books," he murmured to himself. momentarily stopping his long strides in order to survey the area. There was a few new stalls dotted along the sidewalk, the broom shop, the Owl Emporium, and a few other places...

"There it is." His smile widened into a broad grin. Flourish and Blotts, the most popular bookstore in all of Diagon Alley. Not counting the darker ones back in Knockturn, of course. It still felt kinda weird, going back into the life of a student after spending his entire summer break training as a Curse Breaker...but he'd get used to it all over again. After taking a second to make sure his jeans were dusted off and his honey badger tank top wasn't riding up his side again, Cael ducked into the large bookstore, giving the person tending to the register a quick wave.

"Alright, let's see...Sixth year material..." Tilting his head, Caellum began making his way through the columns of books, eyes sweeping to and fro curiously.
senpai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Mon May 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Farren Summers | sixth year | Hufflepuff |

Farren's favorite time of year was when school started. She loved her parents and her friends at home, of course, but the muggle world was nothing compared to the wizarding world. Magic was something she still wasn't used to- five years of going to school here and there was so much she could never get enough of.

She'd spent the night with one of her wizard friends, so she didn't have to bother her parents and go through all the trouble of getting to Diagon Alley from her muggle home- she could just hitch a ride with her friend. Stella sat on her shoulder as she made her way down the street, with Blizz curled up in her arms. The small dark cat batted at the owl with his paws, earning a sharp nip on his nose from an annoyed owl. "Knock it out, you two," Farren told them, her mouth curling into a smile. Her pets were like siblings- happy together one moment, at war the next.

She turned into the book store, deciding to get the school supplies out of the way before exploring all the fun stuff. Her schedule was pretty packed this year, with NEWT classes available now. Her OWL scores were pretty good, and she wanted to pursue a career taking care of magical animals. All the creatures in the wizard world were absolutely stunning, she knew what she wanted to do since her first year at Hogwarts. She scanned the shelves, searching for her required books. Her backpack would no doubt be full by the time she left this store.

Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue May 15, 2018 4:04 am

Kylie I Female I year 2 I Gryffindor I Tags:Open

“Wake up right now young lady!” The sound of her mother’s voice was the first thing Kylie heard this morning. She yawned and got up. “You were supposed to be up two hours ago!” Her mother pointed her pointer finger at Kylie. She rolled her eyes and rather reluctantly trudged downstairs. She grabbed the plate that now held cold bacon and eggs on it, and she mentally cursed herself for not getting up earlier to eat it while It was warm. After she scoffed down her breakfast, she walked towards her fireplace, a bit of flu powder in her hand. She sighed and stepped in. She never liked this way of travel very much. “ Diagon Alley!” She spoke very loud and clear and threw the flu power up over herself. She coughed and found herself at her destination. Knowing full well her parents weren’t coming this time, she started heading towards flourish and blotts with her list held firmly in her hair.

Alisha I Female I year 4 I Gryffindor I Tags:Open

Not wanting to deal with her mother yelling at her sister, she had left an hour before her mother got up, about 6 AM. She had already got the books she needed, her new robes, and broom stick. She was grabbing some food at Rosa Lee Teabag. She took a sip of the tea and closed her eyes, fully relaxed.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tonic_Memories » Tue May 15, 2018 7:54 am

Scarlet
If you wanna start a fight
You better throw the first punch
Make it a good one

Scarlet Micheals Female 16 Slytherin Fifth YearTags: Emiliya
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

Scarlet let out a small sigh as she watched witch and wizards briskly walk past her. The teen was currently leaning against a brick wall as she waited for her friend. The silver hair girl had received a last minute message from her friend asking if they could meet up to complete some school shopping. Scarlet did need to grab a few more things for the upcoming school year, so she made haste to meet up with her third year friend. Throwing on a robe over her muggle clothes Scarlet had made it to their usual meeting spot right outside of the Leaky Cauldron entrance, and sure enough Emiliya was running a bit late. 'Of course I bust my arse to get here on time and the girl is late.' she thought. Then again it wasn't in Emiliya's nature to be a few minutes late, infact the girl was usually early. However, when Scarlet heard the sound of two females bickering it all made sense. Emiliya and Anastasia were bickering again. Her lips quirked upwards in a smirk as her brunette friend made snippy comments towards her half-sister before the pair stalked off in different directions. Bouncing off of the brick wall Scarlet made her way towards her heated friend. "What's the bickering about this time?" She chuckled, pivoting so the pair were now walking side by side.

Xavier
I pray for the wicked on the weekend
Mama, can I get another amen?

Xavier Draganeel Male 16 Gryffindor Fourth YearTags: Open

Now they always say congratulations. Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation. They ain't never had the dedication. Music blared from Xavier's earbuds, the teen bobbing his head to the beat as he walked down Diagon Alley. A few older witch and wizards would stare and sneer in judgement, but the pureblood could careless what they thought of the muggle music and electronics. Turning down the music Xavier pulled a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket and began to review the list. It was everything he was going to need for his fourth year at Hogwarts. A few items had been crossed off, but the Gryffindor needed most of the items on his list. With a shrug Xavier stuck his other earbud in and turned his music up as he searched for the next shop.

Connor
I'm free to be the greatest, I'm alive
I'm free to be the greatest here tonight

Connor Fhearghail Male 13 Ravenclaw Second YearTags: Kylie

The Ravenclaw second year already had all of his needed items for his school year. Connor even bought a few extra supplies just incase. Despite already having everything he needed the thirteen year old still roamed Diagon Alley. Not looking for anything in particular Connor stuck to window browsing, and even popped in a few shops that weren't as busy. The blonde stopped in front of a particular shop to stare at the newest broom. Many other kids were crowded in front to catch a peak, all of them ohing and aweing over the nicely polish broom. After getting a good look Connor turned to leave, but ended up colliding with someone. A breath of air was knocked from the skinny boy as he landed on the hard cobble ground. Grey eyes went wide as he stared at Kylie Evans, a second year Gryffindor. "I'm so sorry!" Connor gasped as he scrambled to stand up, holding out a hand to the girl to try and help her up as well.
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Tue May 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Loke Davidson | 17 | Gryffindor | Rosa Lee Teabag
| Tags. Alisha I

Loke had been up early like usual, and been productive getting everything in two hours. It would have been one if it wasn't for all the books at Flourish and Blotts that interested him. He opened the door to Rosa Lee Teabag, He adjusted his suit jacket and looked around. It was a very calm atmosphere in the little shop, even though all the tables were full except for one table were a lone 4th year drinking tea. He bought himself a cup of tea and walked over to the lone 4th year "Excuse me miss, may I sit here? Everywhere else is full" he asked politely in his rather posh English accent

Lyra Bell | 14 | Ravenclaw | Flourish and Blotts
| Tags. Open |

Lyra was in Flourish and Blotts looking at every book in the store, and writing down the titles of a solid 50% of them so she could look them up at the Hogwarts library when she got to Hogwarts
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue May 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Kylie Evans I Female I 12 I Gryffindor I year 2 I Tags: Conner Fhearghail (that’s some freaking name)

Suddenly she felt somebody bump in to her. She tried to regain her balance failing miserably and falling to the ground with a thud. She pushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and saw a year 3 ravenclaw, also known as Connor. She placed her hand in his one (which was held out) and pulled herself up off the ground. “It’s fine.” She smiled warmly, dusting herself off.

Alisha Evans I Female I 16 I Gryffindor I year 4 I Tags:Loke

Alisha opened her eyes and stopped drinking her tea at the sound of his voice. “Yeah, sure” she replied, a little uncomfortable in this situation. She studied him for a minute, before realising he was a year 5 Gryffindor. ‘That’s where you’ve seen him’ she said to herself. Before going back to drinking her tea.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Tue May 15, 2018 11:44 pm

Loke Davidson | 17 | Gryffindor | Rosa Lee Teabag
| Tags. Alisha I

"Thank you" he said politely and sat down "I'm Loke Davidson" He said with a smile "My mother would probably disown me if I didn't ask your name" he said with a chuckle "So what's your name?" He said politely and drank some of his tea
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Wed May 16, 2018 12:02 pm

♚Evelyn Crow♚

Eve walked through diagon alley, Bandit in a cage hissing madly, scratching at the bars of the wooden cage. She could smell the sweet scent of food floating from a food cart nearby. She hadn't eaten breakfast, as she had woken up quite late. Aunt Jennifer had been annoyed when Eve had woken her and uncle Dan up at quarter to seven, and Molly had whined when the sound of people waking up and complaining had woken her. Molly had also cried when Eve said she had to leave for hogwarts. Her cousin, being a little toddler, only remembered last year at hogwarts, were Eve had been gone for months on end. A bag was flung over her shoulder, a charm put on it to make it bottomless. So far she had gotten new robes, a new cauldron, astronomy books along with a new wand polishing cloth..... Turning to look at the nearest shop, she smelt the warm scents coming from it. Rosa lee teabag, best tea in diagon alley in her opinion. Walking in, she dragged her bag dropping it from her shoulder. Stepping up to the counter, she got some tea, extra sugar, no sweetener, less milk, and a bit of tuna to shut Bandit up. Sitting down in the corner, she pulled out a book on dragons, flipping to the chapter on Ukrainian iron bellies which she had book marker, and let Bandit out of his cage, sitting on her lap as he nibbled at his tuna. Looking up to the familiar sound of voices, she spotted two people from hogwarts as well. Speaking of hogwarts, it reminded her of her supplies. Pulling out her checklist, she zipped up and down. Everything had been ticked off, new quills - check, fresh ink - check, extra cat food for Bandit - double check, as she had brought two loads of the stuff. Looking once more, she was now 100% certain that everything was ready. Looking at the two people, she had longed for friends, but decided to ignore them. Besides, who wants to be friends with the weird emo kid who never talks to anyone but her cat anyway? Turning over the page, she fussed silently over Bandit who was now purring and stretching out, his belly full of fish as he nuzzles her, lightly licking her finger tips in affection as she messed with his ears the way he liked it. Sipping from her tea, she took down a big gulp, the large swallow leaving the cup almost half empty. Licking her lips, she turned the page once more to see a wonderful drawing of the dragon souring over the ocean, a ship in its mouth. Crossing her legs, she buried her nose into her book, Bandit meowing as she ran her fingers through his smooth, well kept and well groomed fur, blocking out all of the noise around her.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me