Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Homestuck: The new generation

Postby Rockercookie » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:21 am

Discussion Thread!

Post here your forms and any questions you have about the roleplay (thanks KARKATVANTAS69 for making this thread)

You're the average troll living on the cruel planet known as Alternia. You just entered your hive after a long night,only to find it ransacked. A few of your items have gone missing too and your Husktop is blinking furiously with a message. You check said message and find,upon reading it, that Her Imperious Condescension is no longer the ruler of this planet. A mysterious plum blood took over. Next to your husktop lays a mysterious (beta Sgrub) disc. You stare at it quietly,wondering what you could use it for.

You have two options: Contact your friends and run the disc (which will cause the end of your universe) or assist to the extermination of trollkind and who knows,many other planets.

Will you and your friends succeed in beating the new ruler and saving trollkind or will you die trying?

1. Respect all Tess' rules
2. Minor swearing
3. Try to keep genders even
4. Only as many characters as you can handle
5. No Mary/Gary Sues
6. Drama is allowed but please don't take it personally
7. When not roleplaying use the following : ( [ {
8. LGBT+ characters are allowed
9. Please post at least three sentences, writer's block is understandable but don't use this excuse all the time
10.You are allowed to kill another character only under the permission of said character's owner
11.No powerplay
12.Please try to be active! If you are going to be gone for more than two days PM me
13.Have a lot of fun,please enjoy!

Blood color reference:

You can either make your own form (but please include the following information) or copy paste this one:

Code: Select all
[center]Name:
Blood colour (Including Hex):
Fetch Modus:
Strife Specibus:
Trolltag:
Typing Quirk:
Lusus:
Appearance:
Personality:
Matesprit:
Moirail:
Kismesis:
Auspistice:[/center]

[center]Name:
Lusus:
Fetch Modus:
Strife Specibus:
Trollhandle:
Typing Quirk:
Lusus:
History:
Appearance:
Personality:
Matesprit:
Moirail:
Kismesis:
Auspistice:
Theme song(optional):
Other(optional):
[b]God Tier:[/b]
--class and aspect --
[b]Dream Self:[/b]
--derse or prospit --
[b]Land's Name:[/b]
 -- land of name and name--
[b]Sprite:[/b][/center]

[center]Name:
Lusus:
Occupation/Role in Society(you can either chose one already existing or make up your own!):
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Matesprit:
Moirail:
Kismesis:
Auspistice:
Theme song(optional):
Other(optional):[/center]

Name/Blood color/Trollhandle/Gender/Age/Username/Form

Tanoshi Kusatta/Cardinal #C11914/jocularInsubordinate [jI]/Male pronouns/Six sweeps old/Insane Snuggles/form
Rimlin Tunien/Scarlet #BF0000/explosivePinniped [eP]/Female/7½ sweeps/Jellie-kins/form
Cervie Narxic/Garnet #7C0B0B/typhloticBarista [tB]/Nonbinary(any pronouns)/six and half sweeps/Bubble_Tea/form
Aegeel Sinrot/Agate #FF8000/brokenClown [bC]/Female/Seven Solar Sweeps/dark_lava/form
Toth Agupyt/??? #f29c07/universeMonarch/Male/9 Sweeps/KARKATVANTAS69/form
Natsura Thurnis/Cinnamon #BF4000/hangingFlora [hF]/Male/Six sweeps/hazilnut/form
Apodis Gliese/Brass #BFBF00/fueledSpectrum [fS]/Male/Eight sweeps/Rockercookie/form
Zeekaa Captor/Gold #FFBF00/loyalPii [lP]/Female/Eight sweeps/dark_lava/form
Arados Ditrov/Viridian #6f9400/greenbloodAssassin [gA]/Male/Eight Sweeps/KARKATVANTAS69/form
Mehdli Kirunu/Lime #40BF00/artsyAesthesia [aA]/Female/Seven sweeps/Jellie-kins/form
Jaspur Sorbon/Olive #315706/crownedChromosome [CC]/Female/Eight and half sweeps/reygankiwi/form
Devone Narfun/Emerald #008040/nebulaBook [nB]/Female/Six Solar Sweeps/Rockercookie/form
Pifrim Xaneez/Jade #00663D/anthropomorphicEnthusiast [aE]/She/her or they/them/Seven sweeps/Bubble_Tea/form
Asheer Cedmon/Beyrl #40BF80/ ambiguousFlint [ ]Male/Six Solar Sweeps/Rockercookie/form
Attana Launos/Cyan #00D6A3/audileAntennae [aA]/Female/7 Sweeps/Bubble_Tea/form
Emprin Dediso/Turquoise #7B99BB/callowQuackbeast [cQ]/Female/4 and 6/17th sweeps/hazilnut/form
Corpex Vulpea/Sapphire #0a0956/assertiveLycalopex [aL]/Female/Seven sweeps/T3TR1F13D!/form
Sylvie Relis/Sapphire #000080/emotionalAzure [eA]/Female/six sweeps/Espeon/form
Soraeh Khoaeh/Azure #6A5ACD/cannibalisticWoofbeast [cW]/Male/Six sweeps/Insane Snuggles/form
Malgum Agyrum/Indigo #460a85/tenuousAsylum [tA]/Male/Nine sweeps/reygankiwi/form
Rowwen Irtavi/Lavender #8000BF/ruinedFlames [rF]/Female/Seven sweeps/Espeon./form
Piros Vinia/Grape #800080/invasiveNettle [iN]/Male/7 1/2 Sweeps/hazilnut/form
Shario Gilful/Amethyst 9c0e94/sharkboyHero [sH]/Male/7 Sweeps/KARKATVANTAS69/form
Avalon Cypher/Cersie #FF0080/volatileWave [vW]/Male/Six and half Solar Sweeps/Rockercookie/form
Parxux Teifri/Coral #C0176C/questingKatphish [qK]/Female/Six and a half sweeps/Bubble_Tea/form
Lyrima Torido/Magenta #99004D/ambiguousTemptation [aT]/Female/Seven sweeps/Viktor/form
Yifita Vytaou/Magenta #FF0040/gutsyAquarium [gA]/Female/Ten Sweeps/dark_lava/form
Loomia Rancor/Fuschia #A5105B/growlingAmiability [gA]/Female/Nine sweeps/reygankiwi/form

Limret Narxic/Garnet #7C0B0B/teeteringBallerina [tB]/Nonbinary(any pronouns)/Nine and half sweeps/Bubble_Tea/form
Morgan Sinrot/Agate #FF8000/ragingOrange [rO]/Female/Unknown/dark_lava/form
Alumino Thurnis/Cinnamon #BF4000/wonderingPhenomenon [wP]/Male/Eight sweeps/hazilnut/form
Becrux Gliese/Brass #BFBF00/binaryCrux [bC]/Male/Twelve sweeps/Rockercookie/form
Makila Ditrov/Viridian #6f9400/menacingHook [mH]/Male/Ten sweeps/form
Elanna Sorbon/Olive #315706/glitteringGenetics [gG]/Female/Ten sweeps/reygankiewi/form
Opacit Narfun/Emerald #008040/compulsiveHoarder [cH]/Female/Ten and half sweeps/Rockercookie/form
Izepii Xaneez/Jade #00663D/acrobaticEroma [aE]/She/her or They/Them/Ten sweeps/Bubble_Tea/form
Ellian Cedmon/Beyrl #40BF80/carnivoreForge [cF]Male/Ten sweeps/Rockercookie/form
Nikkit Launos/Cyan #00D6A3/apprehendingAnalytic [aA]/Female/Ten Sweeps/Bubble_Tea/form
Lucci Dediso/Turquoise #7B99BB/foldedFutures [fF]/Female/5 1/2 sweeps/hazilnut/form
Solinn Raelis/Sapphire #000080/bleedingSapphire [crap]/Female/Seven and half sweeps/Espeon/form
Monaeh Khoaeh/Azure #6A5ACD/analyticAnomaly [aA]/Male/Nine sweeps/Insane Snuggles/form
Fenrik Agyrum/Indigo #460a85/certainlyUncertain [cU]/Male/Eleven sweeps/reygankiwi/form
Augustus Vinia/Grape #800080/transientHunter [tH]/Male/Ten sweeps/hazilnut/form
Moruge Gilful/Amethyst #9c0e94/deceivingSailor [dS]/Male/Eight sweeps/KARKATVANTAS69/form
Khyeme Cypher/Cersie #FF0080/philosophicalAlembic [pA]/Male/Nine and half sweeps/Rockercookie/form
Kenmis Teifri/Coral #C0176C/quizzicalKeys [qK]/Female/Nine and half Sweeps/Bubble_Tea/form
Ephone Rancor/Fuschia #A5105B/ cholericAquatic [cA]/Female/Ten sweeps/form

Limret Narxic (The Defender)/Garnet #7C0B0B//Nonbinary(any pronouns)/Unkown sweeps upon death/Bubble_Tea/form
Alumino Thurnis (The Listener)/#BF4000 Cinnamon/Male/Fifteen sweeps upon death/hazilnut/form
Becrux Gliese(The Defiant)/Brass #BFBF00/Male/Age of death unknown sweeps/Rockercookie/form
The Imposter / The Judician/Olive #315706/Female/Twelve sweeps upon death/reygankiwi/form
Opacit Narfun (The Wildling)/Emerald #008040/Female/Seventeen sweeps upon death/Rockercookie/form
Izepii Xaneez (The Cavalier)/Jade #00663D/She/her or They/Them/Fourteen sweeps upon death/Bubble_Tea/form
Ellian Cedmon (The Strategist)/Beyrl #40BF80/Male/Sixteen sweeps upon death/Rockercookie/form
Nikkit Launos (The Educator)/Cyan #00D6A3/Female/Unkown sweeps upon death/Bubble_Tea/form
Lucci Dediso (The Reader)/Turquoise #7B99BB/Female/Unknown sweeps upon death/hazilnut/form
Solinn Raelis (The Murderer)/Sapphire #000080/Female/Twenty sweeps upon death/Espeon/form
The Lunatic/Indigo #460a85/Male/Fourteen sweeps upon death/reygankiwi/form
Augustus Vinia (The Figurehead)/Grape #800080/Male/Unknown sweeps upon death/hazilnut/form
Khyeme Cypher (The Renegade)/Cersie #FF0080/Male/Eighteen sweeps upon death/Rockercookie/form
Kenmis Teifri (the Deceiver)/Coral #C0176C/Female/Unknown sweeps upon death/Bubble_Tea/form
Her Sovereign Violence/Fuschia #A5105/Female/Eighteen sweeps upon death/reygankiwi/form

Name/Class and Aspect/Land/Dreamself/Sprite

[b]God Tier:[/b]
--class and aspect --
[b]Dream Self:[/b]
--derse or prospit --
[b]Land's Name:[/b]
 -- land of name and name--
[b]Sprite:[/b]

Cervie Narxic/Maid of Blood/Prospitian/Land of Bubbles and Tears/FLUFFLYSPRITE
Aegeel Sinrot/Maid of Rage/Land of Glass and Sand/Prospitian/???
Toth Agupyt/Prince of Space/Land of Pyramids and Death/Prospitian/???
Natsura Thurnis/Page of Mind/Land of Pillows and Ink/Prospitian/ORNACKSPRITE
Apodis Gliese/Prince of Breath/Land of Tombs and Constellations/Dersite/???
Zeekaa Captor/Muse of Doom/Land of Nails and Chalkboards/Dersite/???
Arados Ditrov/Thief of Hope/Land of Mountains and Cliffs/Dersite/???
Jaspur Sorbon/Knight of Breath/Land of Song and Clouds/Prospitian/MAXSPRITE
Devone Narfun/Witch of Void/Land of Candles and Darkness/Prospitian/FLOWERSKULLSPRITE
Pifrim Xaneez/Knight of Space/Land of Rain and Frogs/Dersite/???
Asheer Cedmon/Knight of Mind/Land of Blizzard and Battlefield/Prospitian/???
Attana Launos/Heir of Heart/Land of Flowers and Frost/Dersite/CATSBEESPRITE
Emprin Dediso/Mage of Life/Land of Spring and Spirits/Prospitian/???
Corpex Vulpea/Witch of Blood/???/Dersite/???
Sylvie Relis/Rogue of Heart/Land of Thorns and Marshmallows/Dersite/CERVISPRITE
Soraeh Khoaeh/???/Land of Lies and Tears/Dersite/???
Malgum Agyrum/Bard of Void/Land of Mirrors and Silence/Dersite/CHESPRITE
Rowwen Irtavi/Sylph of Rage/Land of Rains and Ravens/Dersite/LIZARDDADSPRITE
Piros Vinia/Heir of Light/Land of Thyme and Mirrors/Dersite/PURRGSPRITE
Shario Gilful/Knight of Life/Land of Streams and Seagulls/Prospitian/???
Avalon Cypher/Thief of Time/Land of Fog and Hieroglyphs/Dersite/ASHEERSPRITE
Parxux Teifri/Rogue of Hope/Land of Stars and Seas/Prospitian/KATPHISHSPRITE
Yifita Vytaou/Seer of Heart/Land of Dreams and Shadows/Prospitian/???
Loomia Rancor/Rogue of Rage/Land of Shade and Tension/Prospitian/Turtledadsprite (?)

Limret Narxic/Prince of Blood/Prospitian???/???
Morgan Sinrot/Sylph of Rage/???/Dersite/???
Alumino Thurnis/Rogue of Mind/Land of Gizmos and Brooks/Prospitian/???
Becrux Gliese/Seer of Breath/???/Dersite/???
Makila Ditrov/Knight of Space/Land of Hope and Mountains/Dersite/???
Elanna Sorbon/Prince of Breath/Land of Gusts and Trials/Dersite/???
Opacit Narfun/Sylph of Void/???/Prospitian/???
Izepii Xaneez/Heir of Space/???/Prospitian/???
Ellian Cedmon/Prince of Mind/???/Prospitian/???
Nikkit Launos/Page of Heart/???/Dersite/???
Lucci Dediso/Seer of Life/Land of Cards and Daffodils/Prospitian/???
Solinn Raelis/Thief of Heart/Land of Darkness and Roses/Dersite/???
Monaeh Khoaeh/Prince of ???/Land of Ghosts and Poison/Dersite/???
Fenrik Agyrum/Maid of Void/Land of Shadows and Fears/Dersite/???
Augustus Vinia/Prince of Light/Land of Lines and Light/Dersite/???
Moruge Gilful/Mage of Light/Land of Burning and Deserts/Prospitian/???
Khyeme Cypher/Mage of Time/???/Dersite/???
Kenmis Teifri/Witch of Hope/???/Prospitian/???
Loomia Rancor/Mage of Rage/Land of Thunder and Outbursts/Prospitian/???

Client's purpose

As a client,the player's main goal is to explore their land and fight enemy to gain grist.

With the Alchemiter they can create different objects to help them throughout the game(such as portable husktops and powerful weapons)

Host's purpose

The host's role is to deploy different objects that will later on help the client such as the Alchimizer and Kernel.

They also have to build up their client's hive,although this is quite tricky because they need grist to do so. That is why their client must cooperate with them,so that they can reach safety before the meteors hit the planet.

x hosts (->) y
x- the host
y- the client

???->Shario Gilful->???->Arados Ditrov->Piros Vinia->Cervie Narxic->Apodis Gliese->???->Avalon Cypher->Parxux Teifri->???

???->Devone Narfun->Attana Launos->???

Aegeel Sinrot->Sylvie Relis->Natsura Thurnis

???->Shario Gilful->???->Arados Ditrov

???->Jaspur Sorbon->Malgum Agyrum

Threshecutioners - Karkat says that they are the most lethal members of society. Whether or not that is true, or if he was just building up his career choice, remains to be seen. They use sickles, and judging by the description of the Thresh Prince, they seem to be mostly bloods below blue, but from various castes (since Karkat couldn’t really aspire to any caste-specific job).

Cavalreapers - Lance-wielding trolls, probably mostly lowbloods, eventually came to promote The Summoner as their leader because of his charisma and wings, and followed him in revolting against the empire. They seem to mostly be foot soldiers, perhaps deployed onto planets to take them over.

Subjugglators - Trolls of Gamzee’s caste only, who were given their job because of their natural tendency towards violence and brutality. They carry out killing for the Empress, following a religion based around juggalo culture. They are not all sopor-drinkers like Gamzee- most act like Gamzee does when he is sober.

Laughsassins - Like a subjugglator, but less ‘public executioner’ and more… assassin.

Ruffiannihilators - This is an elite position (so, highbloods only in this one, most likely) in which physical strength is key. Only the STRONGEST can become Ruffiannihilators, which is why Equius is sure he’d definitely be accepted, even though it’s not his first choice for job.

Executors - Highblooded executioners- see Darkleer.

Archeradicators - Arrow-wielding trolls that are, again, highbloods only. One of the most noble of the imperial forces.

Legislacerators - Lawyers, basically. It’s said that tealbloods are the most likely to take up civil service positions like this one, but there doesn’t seem to be a caste restriction. There is a league, presumably which one is tested for worthiness to join, like the BAR examination. See Redglare.

Ragrippers - Seamsters and seamstresses, basically.

Treetrimmers - Lumberjacks.

<3 Matesprits
<3< Kismesis
<> Moirails
c3< Auspistice
-> Flush crush
<- Black crush
<-> Pale crush

Asheer Cedmon <> Avalon Cypher
Devone Narfun <> Attana Launos
Aegeel Sinrot -> Avalon Cypher
Sylvie Relis ->Natsura Thurnis
Arados Ditrov <-> Shario Gilful
Piros Vinia <- Natsura Thurnis
Attana Launos -> Loomia Rancor(?)
Loomia Rancor -> Attana Launos (?)

Nikkit Launos <3 Kenmis Teifri
Opacit Narfun <3< Solinn Relis
Ephone Rancor -> Fenrik Agyrum
Moruge Gilful <-> Makila Ditrov
Last edited by Rockercookie on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 71 times in total.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby sicknasty » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:37 am

name:
mertus fireze
(mur-tus fihr-ease)
nine solar sweeps (approx 18 human years)
blood colour:
sage (#008040)
fetch modus:
piñata
strife specibus:
batkind
trolltag:
maternalSphinx
typing quirk:
he types in a warm and c:omforting way,, with lots of smiles and punc:tuation!!
lusus:
sphinxparent.
appearance:
wip
personality:
mertus is a very caring, gentle troll, who acts as a parental figure to their friends. they're not very good at being forceful and putting forward their opinions, though they often try to persuade their shyer friends to step forward and share their ideas. generally, mertus is happy to linger on the edges of conversations and rarely helps with big decisions. they don't really believe in their own abilities, and often make comments such as 'oh, you guys are all much more clever/strong/talented than me!'.

no quadrants yet
Last edited by sicknasty on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockercookie » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:44 am

Name:
Avalon Cypher
Gender/Pronouns:
Male/He,him
Cersie #FF0080
Fetch Modus:
Playlist Modus
Strife Specibus:
Chainkind
Trolltag:
volatileWave
Typing Quirk:
Te~nds to w~aver lik~e a tid~al wav~e
Lusus:
Fluctus ley Tenebris- a gigantic sea lion with a double pair of horns. First ones are long and curved downwards,the next curving slightly forward.
Appearance:
Avalon has his hair styled in a neat undercut. His fins are pierced by various golden jewlery and he most of the times wears tank tops. His horns resemble a thar's. His eyes are usually droopy,due to his lack of sleep.
Personality:
(Traits +)Independent,flexible,charming,sociable
(Traits -)Scattered,opportunistic,selfish
Matesprite:
None/Open
Moirail:
Asheer Cedmon
Kismesis:
None/Open
Auspistice:
None/Open

Name:
Asheer Cedmon
Gender/Pronouns:
Male/He,him
Beyrl #40BF80
Fetch Modus:
Puzzle Modus
Strife Specibus:
ScissorsKind
Trolltag:
ambiguousFlint
Typing Quirk:
There was not,is not,will not be any typing quirk whatsoever.
Lusus:
Turturibus the Third - a turtle-like creature,moderately sized. It has an extra pair of front legs and two horns atop it's head. The horns are sharp,pointing sideways.
Appearance:
His hair is styled in a neat,short side fringe. His horns are thin and frail,resembling those of a deer. Most of the times he wears a scarf around his neck,due to his sensibility to the cold. He wears a black shirt with his symbol on it alongside beryl colored jeans.
Personality:
(Traits +)Patient,Generous,Organized,Dependable,Clever
(Traits -)Self-indulgent,Possessive,Inflexible
Matesprite:
He is flushed for Sonora Pavane
Moirail:
Avalon Cypher
Kismesis:
None/Open
Auspistice:
None/Open

Name:
Devone Narfun
Blood color (including Hex):
Emerald #008040
Fetch Modus:
Camera Modus
Strife Specibus:
Knifekind
Trolltag:
nebulaBook
Typing quirk:
Over-using punctuation!!
Lusus:
Tigermom- a fierce,medium sized beast with large horns curving downwards.
Personality:
(Traits +): Colorful,daring,passionate,affectionate,sincere,stimulating
(Traits -): Unpredictable,rebellious,restless,reckless,impatient
Matersprit:
None/Open
Kismesis:
None/Open
Moirail:
Attana Launos
Auspistice:
None/Open
Last edited by Rockercookie on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:45 am

(not home yet but Aegeel is going to have a flush crush for Avalon)
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:46 am

(added mertus' blood hex!)
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockercookie » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:52 am

(take your time dark_lava with the forum,I'll include that info under the relationships u_u
also thankies .box,I'll edit that right away :3)
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me