Never More RP (A Supernatural Roleplay; Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Favourite Supernatural Characters

Dean Winchester
24%
Sam Winchester
18%
Castiel
23%
Crowley
6%
Rowena
No votes
Lucifer
13%
Gabriel
16%

Total votes : 62

Re: Never More RP (Supernatural)(New and Accepting)

Postby Supernatural_ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:43 am

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Castiel, Dahlia, Gaea ||

Dean looked at Castiel for a long moment before bursting into laughter. "That was a good one," he mused, his eyes tearing up. Shaking his head, he patted the angel's shoulder. There was no way that he was a vessel of anyone, especially some guy named Michael! He was just a regular hunter that might have screwed up some things time to time, but that didn't mean he would have some guy bunking inside him.

|| Atria || Tags; Zeriel ||

Atria nodded to his words, trying her best to not cringe. This was all insane, indeed. He was going against everything she and other angels knew, and the fact that his vessel was his family.... What was she walking into? "So, you mean to tell me that your family is a human? And that you live with your vessels? This is something you don't hear everyday..."

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:18 am

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
Squinting her eyes, she stared at Dean. "Do you think this is come kind of joke..? Why else would we be here." Dahlia said, referring to her and Castiel. "You and your brother play the most important part in this apocalypse. Dean, you are Micheal's true vessel, while your brother is Lucifer's true vessel. Do I need to spell it out for you?" she shot at Dean.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
"𝙵𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚒! 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.. 𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢!"
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:43 am

"Dahlia.. I wasn't going to mention Lucifer just yet... but. Dean you are Michael's vessel." He says clearly not joking.
Image Image
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:46 am

Rolling onto her side she looks at them, retaking her human form without a thought. "As unfortunate as it might be, the puppy and the kitten are telling the truth." Really disappointing too. Let's hope Lucifer's is too dumb to realize that his 'yes' means the end of humanity. In fact... "Mikey will be after your skin sooner rather than later. He'll need it to do what needs to be done."

"I know I may seem insane and you are welcome to see it that way. A thousand years ago I would have called myself insane as well. Call it corruption or whatever you wish. Amber here is definitely something else entirely compared to my past vessels. She's the first anything that has called me family since before I left Heaven. Fact of the matter is I've been coexisting with my vessels for years. Which considering the state some of us will leave our vessels in, it's an actual blessing." "Doesn't hurt that I get limited immortality while hunting." Zeriel decides against mentioning she's a hunter for the time being, hoping he can get the other angel to understand in the very least though he sincerely doubts he'll succeed.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:50 am

"We can urge you to say yes to Michael. In order to save humanity." He turns to Gaea. "You do know more about this than you make it seem, don't you?"
Image Image

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:24 am

Deantook a few steps back, putting a hand up. "Wait, wait, wait... Hold up," he said, laughing slightly with no amusement. "You're telling me that I'm am to allow Michael vessel my body, and Lucifer take over my brother's body?" Looking at them all, he knew they weren't joking. Cursing to himself and the world mentally, he had no more words. Either he could flip out on these supernatural beings, or he could walk away and never look back. He would not let some angel take his body, and the freaking Devil take over his brother's! "Okay...." He turned around, squeezing his eyes shut and began towards the door. "I'm out." He was serious, and he wouldn't reason with these angels that thought they could make him do something this insane.

"As you said before..." She murmured, looking down at the ground. She didn't really know what to say at this point. Having a relationship with a vessel and considering it as family... Zeriel had changed more than she had expected, and she found it... wrong. But she didn't want to scold him or talk him out of this strange way. Part of it seemed, well, nice.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:02 am

"Dean no wait, you are supposed to, Sam is not." He flies after him landing infront of him. "You can't go- well you can, but im coming with you."
Image Image

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:10 am

Gaea smiles innocently at Cas, pushing into a sitting position, not answering his question. Her gaze wanders to Dean as he begins to flip out and she buries her excitement, she doesn't want Dean to say yes. She wanted Lucifer's vessel to say yes. The more of an advantage Lucifer had, the less damage would be done to Earth.

"Invite her with us. We've got things to do, Zery." Zeriel rolls his eyes, shifting slightly, "Atria, I was exploring the country with Amber when we saw you. She's taking a break from her job before the world ends. Do you want to join us?" He asks the other angel, listening to Amber's internal ramblings.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Dean bumped into the angel, stumbling back a step. Heat rising to his cheeks slightly, he shook his head angrily. "I will not be the vessel of Michael, nor will my brother be the vessel of Lucifer! And you, Castiel, are not coming with me," he snapped, ire glinting in his gaze. All of this was non sense! Did Heaven and Hell actually believe that he and his brother would do something like this? Pushing past the angel, he started walking down the street, anger practically radiating around him like a plume of smoke.

[ the irony! Gaea wants the world to end, even though she's mother earth cx ]

Atria raised a brow at the question, tilting her head to the side. "You want me to join you?" She inquired. She honestly didn't expect her brother who she hadn't seen for centuries to ask her to join him on a road trip. However, she didn't find it as being a bad idea, she supposed.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Gaea listens to his rant, satisfied with his reaction. All she could do was hope that Lucifer's goons were doing good on pushing Sam onto his path to give Lucifer the upperhand. The moment he's out the door she takes on the form of a pigeon and flies out, keeping her distance and enjoying the show as she has no doubt that the angels are going to keep pushing him.

(It's rational in her mind. She doesn't want the Earth to end, Lucifer wants to destroy humanity and she sees us as vermin that destroys her home. Lucifer wants to keep Earth and destroy humanity.)

"Of course." Zeriel responds. "Amber wants to celebrate before the world ends by starting fifty barfights in all of the states before she returns to doing her job. If I'm honest, I'm hoping that going between these places will give me a better understanding of Lilith's pattern with breaking the seals." "You didn't tell me about that." Zeriel smiles slightly at her response. "You never asked." "Hate you sometimes, Zery." Zeriel chuckles and rolls his eyes. "Of course you do. If you didn't I wouldn't be doing my job."
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me