Hunting the Darkness: A Supernatural based rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Hunting the Darkness: A Supernatural based rp

Postby UdiyvliWaya » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 am

Hunting The Darkness

Plot:
The world is full of mysteries. Hidden in the shadows of everyday life, are those things that creep in the night. Many people of the world are oblivious to these monsters. You are either a normal human who has had no encounters with these living nightmares or a hunter, a person who hunts and kills these creatures to keep those oblivious safe.

Rules:
1.Tess' rules apply.
2.Keep it pg-13
3.no characters from the show.
4.be respectful of others
5.romance is encouraged, just fade to black or time skip
5.Other rules that may be added.

Forms:
civilian:
name:
history:
personality:
crush:
other:
pic:

hunter:
name:
history:
personality:
crush:
other:
pic:
These are some of my new rps. Please take a look and if your interested I hope you'll consider joining.

The Most Dangerous Game

Gangis The Free World

'Shattered Heart(Werewolf Rp)

Hunting the Darkness: A Supenatural based rp
UdiyvliWaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunting the Darkness: A Supernatural based rp

Postby UdiyvliWaya » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 am

UdiyvliWaya wrote:hunter:
name:Richard Cypher
history:when he was 16 his parents were killed by demon. he hunted the demon down and killed it. he has no idea how he managed it. he has been hunting creatures ever since.
personality:he is slightly withdrawn. he has met many other hunters, but prefers to work alone.
crush:n
other:car-1967 shelby GT500
this is on his left wrist
pic:Image
grey eyes
These are some of my new rps. Please take a look and if your interested I hope you'll consider joining.

The Most Dangerous Game

Gangis The Free World

'Shattered Heart(Werewolf Rp)

Hunting the Darkness: A Supenatural based rp
UdiyvliWaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunting the Darkness: A Supernatural based rp

Postby Dreamwave » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:03 am

civilian:
name: Danny Hurt
history: Danny never believed in anything remotely "supernatural". He never even believed in fairy tales, even as a child. That was, until he moved into a new house...and it just happens to be haunted by the ghost of a maid who killed herself.
personality: Definite skeptic, so he's rather stubborn in what he believes. Doesn't believe in any crap. Kind of a perfectionist.
crush: open
other:
pic: (My ipad's being funny....just imagine him as Chris Evans a.k.a. Captain America...or Human Torch)

hunter:
name: Lana Drake
history: Her family has always been and probably always will be Hunters. Instead of hating what she was raised to be, she kind of embraced it...even though her dad is dead because of it.
personality: A do-it-yourself kind of girl. She likes to get things done, her way. Also, in her mind, everything is right. She hates being wrong.
crush: open
other: Has a cherry red, 2012 Camaro convertable.
pic: (Jennifer Lawrence, before she dyed her hair brown.)
"I've heard it both ways."
"How can you tell that someone's a compulsive liar? I mean, assuming that their pants aren't on fire."

Dreamwave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me