DEAD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ↓To Hell and Back Again↑ (Supernatural RP) (Accepting!)

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:06 am

Amber Marie Grayson - Cupid's Nephilim - Female - 14 - Location: Road - Tags: Sparrow

Amber tilts her head to the side, watching as the woman pries her dog off the man, realizing she'd missed a vital piece she quickly snaps her fingers, repairing the cracked screen on the man's phone before he can notice it and ruin her entire setup. "Come on...." She mutters under her breath, watching the excited dog struggle against her owner as the man tries to help her with the over excited dog. "Sit." She says and the dog does as told. "Now talk. Don't you dare take off, boy. You need your happy ending." She continues talking to herself, completely oblivious to the nearby man's presence. Her grins broadens when the woman finally gets her dog releashed and the two begin talking. "Yes!" She throws a fist into the air.

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - 24 - Location: Diner - Tags: Jamila

"Well you're stuck with me then. I don't deal with monsters, not now, not ever." His words are more venomous than he'd honestly intended on but he is being honest, even if it's brutal. "Unlucky you, you were 'rescued' by a hunter and every instinct in me is telling me to kill you." Not that he'd mention that he isn't completely sure if he actually knows how to kill her.

Lessiana - Archangel/Demon Hybrid - Female - Old - Location: Restaurant - Tags: Hunter and QuenTessa.

Lessiana rolls her eyes when the human says she's trying to 'harden him up'. "There's a fine line between being pushy and being a bully. Take it from someone who was raised by three different demons that wanted to use her to overthrow the world. It's always bound to make them worse, for better or worse." She summons a chocolate bar. "I'm not here to pick a fight, girl. You guys caught my interest because he's a familiar. Unless you're a pre-requisite-to-taint-the-soul witch, in which case you're both boring and I might kill you for wasting my time." The tone is light and teasing as she bites into her chocolate bar. "So, Hunter I think it was, what's a little furball like yourself doing with a human? Not judging, just surprised."
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:14 am

Julian||22||Male||demigod ||Crush:-||Location: Cafe||Tags;Flora

Julian took a step back, not sure what he should do. He walked towards the counter to order another coffee for the girl and laid it on the table."My parents always told me..being kind to others can be rewarding. Yeah, it sounds super cheesy but still...I kinda believe it. Ha know." The boy tucked his hands inside his pocket and smiled abit."if don't want it , I can throw it away. It was only a dollar or so."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:32 am

Marlet Torren- Angel- Female- 23 and on the run

'It's quiet....too quiet...' The thought ran through the waitresses mind as she leaned her body against the counter top, staring at an empty dining room. A stray piece of blonde hair had wiggled itself from from her bun and now dangled inbetween her eyes. Annoyed, as she was probably going cross eyed trying to find the darn thing, she brought a hand up and tried to tuck it back into it's elastic. When she ultimately failed, she huffed. It had been a few hours since they had customers. "Torren!" her boss shouted from the back. She rolled her eyes and turned around lazily, not giving much effort to looking like she cared. The man was short, fat and balding, but he was nice all the same. "Frank, I have a first name." She spoke back to him, her tone was mild, but held a smidge of annoyance. Frank looked pleased all the same. "Go home, Torren. Mary starts her shift in an hour and I can take the dining room for you" Marlet waved a hand dismissively "Frank I-" frank cut her off short, waving his hands infront of him. "I got this Mar, go home. Get some rest. You look like hell" Marlet sighed, grinning in her minds eye. 'Hell, yeah....funny. Not even close.' She walked in the back and grabbed her things out of the cubby hole and left the restaurant through the back entrance. As the heavy metal door behind her close with a *thud*, She had made her way to the alley way and leaned her back against the brick, slowly sliding down it. The scars on her back began to tingle...they did that from time to time but this was different....much different.

'No" she thought, looking around frantically, her glassy eyes caught sight of things like the bricks in the wall and the garbage on the ground but nothing, NOTHING was out of place. It had all hit her at once. The burning of the back, the sudden thunder and outburst of rain. 'No, you told me off, you jerk!' She thought, her eyes now to the sky as she was flipping back into her memories of being an embarrassment to her commanding officer. That instant was the moment the sky went dark, the lightning lit up the alley and casted a shadow infront of her on the other wall. No longer stood a mere human girl...but behind her....was the shadow of the one thing she had been missing for years, the piece of her puzzle that had been ripped from her....feathery wings. As brief the moment of joy was, Marlet was then terrified. What had happened that they had brought all the angels back? Was it just her? did they know where she was and the biggest question, was she being hunted? She had no idea, but she was not about to stand there and let them come.

Quickly and quietly she walked the streets, the sudden downpour had let up but she was still soaked, making her way to the apartment. The only thought in her mind was she had to leave, had to go. Get out of this go forsaken place.......20 mins ago she was worried about a stray piece of hair, now her whole bun had come undone and her golden locks were drenched, and sticking to her face and clothing.

(Please let me know if I need to edit something or if I'm out of place :) )
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 am

Jamila/1,000/genie/female/bisexual/tags: Damon
Jamila shook her head in disbelief and spat," If you excuse "master" , you won't dare do such a thing, and secondly, I'm not going to relief you of your wishes." Jamila adds,venomously " I'm afraid, genies cannot be destroyed. " She dissipated into the lamp, and Arabah snatched it from the handle. He hovered above Damon and didn't make a sound.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookfern » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:10 am

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
sparrow
29 | hunter
tags: Amber
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    Sparrow arched an eyebrow at the girl's sudden exclamation, and he strode over to her. "You a fan of them or something?" He asked; it was more of a rhetorical question than something with actual curiousity. She seemed to really enjoy the people watching.

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
morgan
35 | hunter
tags: Tabbris
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    "So many questions..." Morgan laughed. "What is this? An interrogation?" He shifted again in his seat, his long fingers still twined together. "Ah, I was a writer - long time ago. Even went so far to go to uni for it." He nodded imperceptibly, mostly to himself as though he were noting something. "Now, I'm more in the trading business. I collect things and sell or trade them. Odd antiques." The statement wasn't really a lie; he did have an eye for old things, and he never passed up an odd trinket or two. The only thing he left out was that these antiques were usually of the occult variety.
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:21 am

Tabbris Caelum
Angel|Male|Pansexual
Tagged: Morgan.
"Well, what can I say? I'm just a curious soul," Tabbris replied, and he smiled. He did look interested, and he wondered to himself if there were any specifics of odd antiques. "I wouldn't think that would require so much travelling. But that does sound interesting. Anyone sell you anything haunted?" he was only joking ewith his last statement, but he wondered in the back of his mind if it was possible. So many supernatural creatures existed, he wouldn't really be surprised.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:51 am

Flora Ermine - Female Wizard - Cafe - Tags: Julian

"Thanks.. I guess. But the next time you dare offer me help you will lose a finger." she shuffled over to pick up the coffee cup. She tried to avoid looking at the boy, continuing to drag her hood over her face. "That's the first time someone's helped me after I growled at them." she mumbled to him, she was nearly halfway done the cup.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Julian||22||Male||demigod ||Crush:-||Location: Cafe||Tags;Flora

Julian sighed and rubbed the back of his head. He had never met anyone who didn't want help or kindness . Maybe she did, but was to proud to admit it." Geez, don't do me like that. ..I wanted to help out...ya know.?" He smiled faintly. "Really now? Well, I just can't help my self, I like to help people out. I have a habit at doing that...in fact, my folks call a me a little to nice but it's ok." He shrug. "Why are you so against people helping you?"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Amber Marie Grayson - Cupid's Nephilim - Female - 14 - Location: Road - Tags: Sparrow

Amber jumps when she hears a man address her and she drops her hands, shifting around on the roof of the car she'd seated herself on and smiling slightly in embarrassment. "Somethin' like that." She responds. "I just think they'd be a cute couple." No point in lying, after all, she's just a girl, over the years she's picked up that people just think she's being silly. "Look." She motions back to the two that are now smiling, talking and laughing. "I think they'll fall in love. They were meant for each other. I can see it on 'em."

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - 24 - Location: Motel - Tags: Jamila

Damion sighs heavily and kneels to the ground, shooing off the bird and picking the thing up. Everything can die. Though admittedly he doesn't think he'll kill this monster. Despite his shoot first ask questions later ideals this entire situation was different, not to mention he could potentially use her wishes, if it could be proven that they were safe. Threatening her was stupid. "You really picked the wrong guy to ask for help." He muses out loud, shaking his head as he begins the walk back. He figures the bird will follow him since he seems to be connected to the genie.

Lessiana - Archangel/Demon Hybrid - Female - Old - Location: Restaurant - Tags: Hunter and QuenTessa.

Lessiana rolls her eyes when the human says she's trying to 'harden him up'. "There's a fine line between being pushy and being a bully. Take it from someone who was raised by three different demons that wanted to use her to overthrow the world. It's always bound to make them worse, for better or worse." She summons a chocolate bar. "I'm not here to pick a fight, girl. You guys caught my interest because he's a familiar. Unless you're a pre-requisite-to-taint-the-soul witch, in which case you're both boring and I might kill you for wasting my time." The tone is light and teasing as she bites into her chocolate bar. "So, Hunter I think it was, what's a little furball like yourself doing with a human? Not judging, just surprised."
Last edited by Lucifer's Vessel on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Flora Ermine - Female Wizard - Cafe - Tags: Julian

Flora bit her lip. "Err, I never really thought why. I just hate people." she finished her coffee and tossed it in the garbage like a basketball. "I've always been independent and you've offended me by helping me." she snapped. She took her hood off slightly and sighed. "Thanks again." she felt disgusted.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me