Never More RP (A Supernatural Roleplay; Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Favourite Supernatural Characters

Dean Winchester
24%
Sam Winchester
18%
Castiel
23%
Crowley
6%
Rowena
No votes
Lucifer
13%
Gabriel
16%

Total votes : 62

Re: Never More RP (A Supernatural Roleplay; Accepting)

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:55 am

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Dahlia, Gaea, Sam(?) ||

Dean was relieved when she teleported him back to the motel room. Regaining himself after a moment, he replied with, "No, they just make me sneeze and want to vomit." After a long moment of giving her an obvious and dumb look, he finally said, "Yes, I'm allergic to cats." Brushing a hair off his shoulder that had somehow landed on him, he looked around the room to find a phone. "I need to call my brother."

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Never More RP (Supernatural)(New and Accepting)

Postby Lilitha. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
Placing a hand on her chin, her expression was changed out with confusion. His way of words really confused her but she just went along with it. "Well I guess I'm glad that it's all cleared now?" Dahlia said, questioning her own wording. Picking up a pie, she glanced back up at Dean before nodding, "Oh okay, go ahead." With the pie still in her hand, she walked over to to the *television* before turning it on.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
"𝙵𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚒! 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.. 𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢!"
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:07 pm

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Dahlia, Gaea, Sam(?) ||

Dean nodded and grabbed the phone, hesitantly dialling his number. What would Sam say? Would he even answer? Inhaling a long, shaking breath, he held the phone to his ear and waited for someone to answer. Honestly, he thought that Sam wouldn't even believe it was him. He died right in front of him, and just suddenly coming back? Heck, he wouldn't even believe it himself!

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:11 pm

Zeriel smiles grimly at his sister's words, resisting the urge to pull her into a hug. Too many years on Earth makes that his instinct for comfort but he sincerely doubts it'll go well with the other angel. Zeriel understands what she means and he winces slightly, remembering the time of Lucifer's Fall. Of how much Lucifer had changed around the creation of humanity. Amber nudges the back of his mind and after a moment he surrenders to his vessel, giving Amber control of their shared body. "About time, Zery." Amber stretches, eying the angel in front of her for a moment and crossing her arms over her chest. "Since Zery sucks at this, I'm going to explain why Lucifer isn't going to destroy our planet. Maybe he'll get loose, fine, I don't know enough about angel things to know whether that's true or not. Even if Lucifer is busted out of his box, humanity isn't going to let him destroy us. There's too many of us fighting for the good guys to let some overly prideful fallen angel destroy the planet."

Gaea is just about to go off on Dean when the angel takes him away. For a moment she considers trailing after them but remembers the ball of fur in her arms and gives up. It'll probably be a while before she'll be able to interact with another being again but she can return home for a while and settle her newest companion. Wrapping the kitten up she takes on the form of a hawk, lifting the cloth she had wrapped the kitten in her beak and taking flight away from the motel, kitten in tow as she worked to open way to her home.

(I'll write a post for Sam in a minute. I'm swapping over to mobile and wanted to post this before I did.)
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:28 pm

|| Atria || Tags; Zeriel/Amber ||

Atria winced slightly when she realized Zeriel had given Amber control. But despite her confusion for this strange scenario, she still heard her out. "I'm not worried about Lucifer destroying the planet; I'm worried about what he will do to abuse his power. He's an evil and mischievous being, and once--if--he rises, he will do horrible, horrible things, even if he doesn't destroy the planet." Lucifer didn't have enough power to turn the earth into ash. He may be an archangel, but he wasn't a god.

[ okay ]

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:07 pm

Amber
Amber smiles sadly. "You know what, Atria. Horrible things happen every day. If Lucifer gets out, he's just another nightmare to deal with. I've been dealing with that garbage my whole life and so have others. The dumbest of humanity will stop him because it's what we do. You can't think like that because if you do he's already won."

Sam
Sam had been driving where Ruby's spell had pinpointed Dean's body, though he was still refusing to completely believe it was his brother, when his phone started ringing. Over the past few months he hadn't answered that phone to anyone but now it was ringing and he didn't hesitate on pulling it from the glovebox and answering. "Hello?"

(Sorry for mobile posts.)
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:24 pm

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Dahlia, Sam ||

Dean's heart stopped at the sound of Sam's voice. He hadn't expected Sam to even pick up the phone, and now that he had... Oh god. After a few moments of utter silence, the male finally said, "Sammy? It's me." Was it bad for those to be his first words to his brother? He had no idea.

Atria held her breath at Amber's words. She was wise for a human. Looking down at her feet, she nodded curtly, not wanting to meet the human's gaze. She was right. She was letting Lucifer win for giving up. "You're right..." She whispered, her shoulders rising then dropping. It was hard to admit such a thing, but it was true. But how could she have hope when she had already given up?

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Amber
A broad smile crosses her face, "Score one for the mud monkeys! I was right. Told you Zery. All your kind needs is a bit of a push from the apes and you'll be square dancing with us." "I hope to never see that day, Amber." "I'm a great dancer. Telling you. If my parents hadn't been so set on me living the life I'd be a backup dancer for Taylor Swift. Actually. Scratch that. Not Taylor Swift." She steps forward, wrapping an arm around Atria awkwardly do to the height difference. "Look, Atri. Things'll get better sooner or later. You just have to believe that or you end up trapped under the horrible boot of all the nasty things in the world."

Sam
Sam freezes up for a moment at the sound of his brother's voice, because that was Dean's voice, and makes the wise decision to pull off to the side of the road. His grip tightened on the phone as he fights back his instinct to tell off whatever it is in his brother's body, because he'd watched, he'd seen as those hellhounds had ripped him apart, he needed to believe this but every instinct was telling him it couldn't be possible. And it couldn't be until he was able to test it. Even then, he had to play along for the moment. "Dean?"
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:29 pm

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Dahlia, Sam ||

Dean let out a sigh of relief as Sam replied. "Yeah," he said into the phone. After a long moment, he then added, "Don't ask how or why I'm back; it's a long story. But it's really good to hear your voice." Looking at Dahlia, he then told his brother his location, oblivious to fact that Sam had already been tracking him.

Atria smiled at her enthusiasm. People needed it in their lives, especially when the world was in the midst of crisis."I hope," she replied quietly. Maybe things could get better, but things could also get worse. Deciding that she didn't want to think about it that much, she then said, "So, about that road trip! Are we, uh, still up for the fifty bar fight thing?"

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Never More RP (Supernatural)(New and Accepting)

Postby Lilitha. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
She focused her eyes of the *television* as she looked up at Dean with confusion. "Do you wish for me to bring your brother here? " Dahlia asked, tilting her head before looking down to see her pie tray was empty. Frowning at the tray, she looked back up at Dean as she awaited a response.
[/quote]
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
"𝙵𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚒! 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.. 𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢!"
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me