The Darkness Rises V.3 (A Supernatural Roleplay - Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Darkness Rises V.3 (A Supernatural Roleplay - Accept

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:35 am

|| Darrel McNicol | 27 Yrs | Hunter | Werewolf ||
|| Crush: Open | Location: Park Bench ||
|| Tags: Dean Winchester ||

"You won't need the blade, Dean Winchester." Darrel said calmly as he looked back up at the sky. "I don't feel it yet." He said, looming Dean in the eye, the glint of his silver necklace obvious in the long sunlight.

Darrel sighed and gestured to the bench. "Won't you sit with Me?" He offered, casually.

Darrel wasn't scared of the older male. He was calm and sure of himself. He had been raised by hunters and told the stories of such hunting families as the Campbells - Dean's predecessors. Darrel also knew how dangers Dean was. Hed seen first hand what someone who dens had trained could do. Hed watcjed Claire Novak kill his brother Jackson and he admired her skill.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:45 am

|| Dean Winchester || Gender: Male || Age: Thirty-six || Location: Park || Tags: Darrel ||

Dean Winchester eyed him with weary eyes. He didn't trust his man, and cautiously he sat down on the bench beside the man. Nothing in his eyes screamed danger--not yet. "I saw the smoke from the distance," he pointed to the remaining of what had been burning. "I'm telling you it wasn't the smartest thing to burn something where a diner's located only two kilometres away. I would say you were lucky that it was me that found you, but then again, I'm not keeping any promises." This man didn't seem dangerous, but his nature of being a werewolf, they can never contain the wold inside them. Not from what he's seen. "What were you doing with burning a body, anyway?" He must have killed someone, someone that was his dinner, perhaps? "Cooking pork-chops and bacon, or one of the more obvious things.
Like first degree murder."

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:48 am

Supernatural_ wrote:
|| Jay Mauser || Gender: Male || Age: Twenty-Four || Location: Coffee Shop || Tags: Laura, Winona ||

Jay Mauser nodded as she spoke and took the files from her hand. "Don't worry, I won't let no one see these." He didn't at all look uneasy about seeing such graphic images. Two mutilated bodies that were clearly eaten, but the interesting part was that they were eaten by a human being. What the hell... he thought to himself. It definitely had nothing to do with his parents murder. Dammit. His parents were murdered by a demon, both snapped by the neck. Looking around, he made sure that no one was peeking over to catch a glimpse of the photos that would definitely send someone running. Raw flesh, eaten straight from the body. Gross. "I've never heard of anyone... eating someone. So you're dealing with cannibals, then?" He highly doubted that it was an actual human eating people.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:51 am

Winona Ryder || Human || Female || 46 || Location: Just entered Coffee Shop || Tags: Laura, Jay

Winona was older, but she looked amazing. Most of the time at least, except for maybe now. She felt her cheeks flush as she realize she's been spotted by the two people she had been observing. She offered a shy but friendly smile before trying to focus on anything else but them. However her interest was peaked. She had overheard their conversation and her curiosity got the best of her. She found herself staring and well-- listening to what they were saying. She contemplated walking over, but once she heard 'cannibals' she opted to remain seated. That scared her more than anything before. What did I just move in to? She had thought to herself, hoping her fear couldn't be seen by others.

Image Image
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:57 am

Darrel looked at Dean then over at the smoke and back sgain. He began laughing.

"I suppose it is first degree murder if that's what you call hunting." He said with a further laugh. "Its a young woman, actually." He said, looking at Dean to see how he would react as he kept it vague as to his true meaning. He wasn't lying, just not telling the whole truth - worming the Hunter out.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:02 am

|| Dean Winchester || Gender: Male || Age: Thirty-six || Location: Park || Tags: Darrel ||

Dean Winchester raised both of his eyebrows. "So you're a hunter?" he inquired, and his brows furrowed. "A werewolf hunter. Ironic." He laughed lightly, but it quickly died down when he told him that it was a young woman. "She wasn't human, right?" He never denied that she was his "dinner", nor did he say anything about her being a supernatural being.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:18 am

|| Liliana Swann || Hunter || 26 || Tags: Lessiana || Location: Side of road||

Liliana unlocked her car, giving a brusque 'thanks' when the woman complimented the vehicle. She swung herself into the driver's seat. Harley bounded in after her, landing directly on her stomach for the second time that day. Liliana leaned her head back and squeezed her eyes shut as nausea washed over her, though it wasn't nearly as strong as the previous instance. Good, she mentally remarked. At least the hangover's fading a bit. She pushed her battered aviators up the bridge of her nose. Harley had settled in the passenger's seat as usual, but Liliana snapped her fingers and pointed to the back seat. The Great Dane mix begrudgingly obeyed, settling among her human's duffel bags.

|| Laura Lyons || FBI Agent || 23 || Tags: Jay || Location: Coffee Shop ||

"What else could it be?" Laura asked rhetorically. "To think, cannibalism in such a nice little town..." The last phrase was more to herself than anyone else. She took a pensive sip of coffee before continuing. "The teeth marks on the flesh only matched one person's dental records - John Wallace, a thirty-year-old white male who lived on the outskirts of town. Everyone I've talked to says he's been missing since the murders," she explained. "The problem now is finding him - I've got an APB out on him, but no leads whatsoever so far." She ran her slender fingers through her chocolate locks in a swift, frustrated motion.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:26 am

Darrel nodded and laughed softly. "She was a Rugaru." He shrugged. "I thought she was a wolf so I got a bit of a shock when she tried to kill me." He said giving Dean and friendly smile.

"I'm Darrel McNicol, by the way." He said, extending his hand.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:37 am

Lessiana (Coyote)|Archangel/Demon Hybrid (god)|Location: Side of road |Tags: Liliana
Smiling sympathetically in the dog's direction, she climbs into the passenger seat, manifesting a dog treat on top of one of the bags in the back as she settles into the seat, tugging the seatbelt on for practicality sake more than actually being interested in her own safety. "So what brings you here?" She asks conversationally as she looks out the window, humming thoughtfully to herself as she remembers the mistake with the demon. Absently, she reaches up and touches her necklace, just to make sure that, yes, it is still there. "I'd say roadtrip but most people bring people on roadtrips, not dogs. That said- could be wrong, I've seen all sorts." Are you actually a hunter or am I wasting my time? Suppose it could be either or.

Dalara Valentine|Natural Witch/Hunter|Location: Sidewalk|Tags: Open
Dalara stretches out in the seat she had taken for herself, absently eating at the cookies she had ordered as she reads the book she had last procured. Most of it is wrong, inconsistent even, but she isn't quite ready to give up just yet. Whatever it is she's hunting, it's not the usual signs and she just needs something to work with. Anything, really. As she filters through the pages she grows more and more bored and ultimately decides that the information she's seeking isn't there, not to mention she's out of cookies. Sighing softly, she pulls her hair back, setting the book to the side and abandoning her seat as she makes her way out of the cafe and down the street. "Well, Self. It looks like we have a decision to make. Do we resort to the easy way, or do we go to the library?" She pauses for a moment, considering, "Libraries don't let you bring food though." She sighs loudly, fidgeting for a long moment before huffing, "Eat. We'll go eat, then we can go to the library." Nodding to herself she pulls her phone out and checks for the nearest place, after a long process of elimination she makes the choice for a restaurant six blocks away. "Perfect." She hums to herself and shoves her hands in her pockets, beginning the walk down the street and towards the restaurant.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:39 am

|| Jay Mauser || Gender: Male || Age: Twenty-Four || Location: Coffee Shop || Tags: Laura, Winona ||

Jay Mauser could still sense the woman eying them, and when he looked up, she again had her face directed towards them. Maybe he should go up to her and ask why she'd been eavesdropping them, or he should just leave it be... Jay shrugged it off and looked back at Laura. "John Wallace?" he clarified. The name sounded familiar, but he couldn't place where he'd heard his name before. "The name's familiar..." He shook his head and handed her back the files. They weren't any use to him, but he didn't mind another investigation on the side.

Dean Winchester grimaced as he mentioned a rugaru. "Those things are nasty," he said. And not very common." When he introduced himself and held out his hand, he eyed it for a long moment before taking it. "Nice to meet you, Darrel."

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.