The Darkness Rises V.3 (A Supernatural Roleplay - Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Darkness Rises V.3 (A Supernatural Roleplay - Accept

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:00 am

|| Liliana Swann || Hunter || 26 || Tags: Lessiana || Location: Side of road||

Harley's tail wagged like a windmill when the woman scratched her chin. Liliana allowed her eyes to narrow slightly at the response the woman gave, indicating that she was still a bit suspicious. Especially at the mention of a dead business man... Maybe I should check that out. Just in case it had anything to do with supernatural occurrences - if it didn't, she'd let the local authorities handle it. Besides, she was looking for a motel anyways.
When the woman started to groan and pull at her hair, Liliana felt a bit of discomfort squirm in her chest. She retained her stony countenance, but averted her eyes. "Not my problem," she muttered. She turned to walk away, but Harley halted her with a soft whine. The Great Dane mix looked from Liliana to the stranger and back again with pleading puppy eyes. Liliana rolled her own eyes, emitting a reluctant sigh. "Fine," she huffed. "I can give you a ride. Just don't mess up my car."

|| Laura Lyons || FBI Agent || 23 || Tags: Jay || Location: Coffee Shop ||

Laura felt herself blush a little - in her line of work, compliments were something she didn't often come by. "Thanks," she replied amicably, with a soft smile. "Yours are quite lovely as well; they're very unique." She maintained eye contact while speaking, her gaze searching his features. There was something almost familiar about his face, but she just couldn't place it. The thought occurred to her that she might be able to get some information about her case out of Alark - if he was local, that is. Even so, maybe he'd seen or heard something. She wouldn't know with out asking. "So, Alark," she started casually, taking a small sip of her mocha latte. "Are you from around here?"
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:38 am

|| Jay Mauser || Gender: Male || Age: Twenty-Four || Location: Coffee Shop || Tags: Laura, Winona ||

Jay Mauser sucked on a tooth at the sight of her blushing, and taking a seat on the chair on the other side of her, he leaned back with his arms behind his neck. When she complimented his own eyes, he barked a laugh. "Ah, they're the eyes that pass down my generation. Anyone who knows me and my family, they will know us by our very distinct colour." He offered a careless shrug, and his eyes travelled over into the distance, where an older girl was sipping on a mocha with whipped cream--staring right at them. Quickly looking away, he looked back at Laura and said, "No, I've just been travelling for my... brother's wedding." A simple but believable lie. "Are you? Or are you just here for work?" He gestured to her files. His thought fumbled slightly with the discomfort of the woman eying them. Did she recognize him from the news? Did she know that he was on the run from an institution that locked him up because he "murdered" his brother and possibly "murdered" his girlfriend?

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:15 am

Lessiana (Coyote)|Archangel/Demon Hybrid (god)|Location: Side of road |Tags: Liliana

Lessiana fidgets uneasily, smiling internally at Harley's reaction. Dogs are great. Her expression lightens up when the woman offers her a ride, mostly a genuine reaction because she is excited. It has been forever since she played around with a hunter and if all of her suspicions are correct, which she's really starting to believe they are, she's found her next distraction. Well, until she's inevitably found out as a 'Trickster'. Then she'll have to jump ship. The only challenge in her next for the fun of it victim is the off-chance she comes across a devil's trap. A devil's trap is always difficult to explain away and its only ever happened once before, "Oh my God thank you!" She throws her hands together, a gleeful smile on her face as she drops down to her knees to hug the great dane, "Isn't your owner a good person you pretty little puppy? Yes she is," With the hug she embraces the dog with her Coyote portion, knowing she is definitely pushing her luck with the timid puppy but not too concerned about it for a moment.

Dalara Valentine|Natural Witch/Hunter|Location: Sidewalk|Tags: Open

Dalara stretches out in the seat she had taken for herself, absently eating at the cookies she had ordered as she reads the book she had last procured. Most of it is wrong, inconsistent even, but she isn't quite ready to give up just yet. Whatever it is she's hunting, it's not the usual signs and she just needs something to work with. Anything, really. As she filters through the pages she grows more and more bored and ultimately decides that the information she's seeking isn't there, not to mention she's out of cookies. Sighing softly, she pulls her hair back, setting the book to the side and abandoning her seat as she makes her way out of the cafe and down the street. "Well, Self. It looks like we have a decision to make. Do we resort to the easy way, or do we go to the library?" She pauses for a moment, considering, "Libraries don't let you bring food though." She sighs loudly, fidgeting for a long moment before huffing, "Eat. We'll go eat, then we can go to the library." Nodding to herself she pulls her phone out and checks for the nearest place, after a long process of elimination she makes the choice for a restaurant six blocks away. "Perfect." She hums to herself and shoves her hands in her pockets, beginning the walk down the street and towards the restaurant.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:26 am

|| Darrel McNicol | 27 Yrs | Hunter | Werewolf ||
|| Crush: Open | Location: Park Bench ||
|| Tags: Dean Winchester ||

Darrel McNicol was a werewolf. However, He was also a hunter. He was a contradicting mess that screwed with the system of Hunter and Hunted. Darrel was renowned for killing his father, Tyler McNicol and having been brought up by two hunters: Joseph Carlington and William Foster.

As well known as he is, Darrel had nothing on the Winchesters. Darrel suspected he may never meet tjem and was partially glad. He'd heard enough about them to know they weren't exactly trusting of monsters - especially Dean. Darrel understood. He had urges to lill, he would work a case and be watering at the mouth as he examined the cadaver. He'd shown restraint...so far.

Darrel walked aimlessly through a park near where he'd just finished burning a Rugaru. Darrel was drawn to cases tjat appeared to be werewolf attacks. He knew that was dangerous considering his disposition but he he had to see.
Darrel, now, sat diwn on a park bench and yawned. He glanced at the sky to see how close sun set was. The full moon couldn't be far away. He could shift on will but the full moon was the one night he couldn't really control himself so he usually locked himself away - chaining himself up with his own silver chains.

Darrel watcjed people walk by, admired the free birds and didn't see Dean Winchester approaching him.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:31 am

Liliana was caught off-guard by the woman's exuberant 'thank you', letting surprise shape her features for a split second before she composed herself once more. "Yeah, whatever, just get in," she muttered, slightly irritated at herself for losing her typical cold composure. Harley stiffened at first when she was hugged by the stranger, but soon relaxed into the embrace, much to Liliana's astonishment. This time, however, she kept her emotions hidden beneath a stony, emotionless expression. "Harley seems to like you," she stated gruffly as she turned to lead the way to the Jeep. How unusual. Nonetheless, Harley typically seemed to have a good sense about people. If Harley likes this stranger, then I guess she can't be too bad.

|| Laura Lyons || FBI Agent || 23 || Tags: Jay, Winona || Location: Coffee Shop ||

Laura noticed a slight hesitation in Alark's words, though she said nothing of it. Perhaps he's not being entirely truthful with me, she couldn't help but think. Or perhaps he's just nervous. She couldn't very well assume he was lying based on a simple hesitation. Besides, he hadn't exhibited any of the other telltale signs - yet. "I'm here for work," Laura confirmed, casting a glance towards the older woman who'd been watching them. She offered the woman a friendly smile before taking a sip of her mocha. "I don't usually like discussing work unless I'm actively questioning someone, but this case has gotten me a bit stumped," she admitted with a sigh, turning back to Alark.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:44 am

|| Dean Winchester || Gender: Male || Age: Thirty-six || Location: Park || Tags: Darrel ||

Dean Winchester had finished eating a cheeseburger when he could see smoke in the distance. Making a face, the male wiped his hands on his jeans and got into the '67 Chevy Impala that had once been owned by his deceased father. It wasn't common to see a fire around here, especially when there were barely any houses in the area. Starting the engine to the old vehicle, he drove towards the smoke that seemed to dissipate the closer he got towards it.
He had just been working on a case about a man that was possessed by a demon, and frankly, he had to put him down. His body was buried five towns away, and he was still on the run from people questioning about where that man had gone, and why he disappeared. Cutting the engine when he reached a park, he scanned the area around him before his eyes fell onto a man who was looking at the darkening sky.
Tonight was a full moon, he remembered. A shiver was sent down his spine, and he wasn't sure if he should get out of the car.

|| Jay Mauser || Gender: Male || Age: Twenty-Four || Location: Coffee Shop || Tags: Laura, Winona ||

Jay Mauser rose an eyebrow to her words, completely unaware that she had recognized in the slightest that he had hesitated to conjure up a quick lie. "Stumped, eh?" he inquired. "I know a thing or two about investigations if you'd like help. I mean, as a teen I wanted to be a cop, but my brother had... forced me to do other things with my life." He looked down at his feet, and after a moment, he looked back up at her. "But, I mean, I'd understand if you didn't want my help." If this had anything to do with what had happened to his parents... He would be the most happy man on earth. Twenty-four years of doing work like this, ever since he was born. Yet the sad thing is, he had absolutely nothing on what had happened to his parents on the night they had died.

Last edited by Supernatural_ on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:45 am

Lessiana (Coyote)|Archangel/Demon Hybrid (god)|Location: Side of road |Tags: Liliana
After releasing Harley she looks up at the woman, "I've always been good with dogs... well canines really. My parents were dog breeders, we also had coyotes in the backyard, not really pets but they spent a lot of time in the yard, I fed them, liked them more than the others." She lies unnecessarily, conversationally, as she follows the woman to the Jeep and whistles at the sight, "Nice car. Old, but sturdy." As she arrives at the passenger door she reaches out with her powers a bit, checking for and breaking any devil's traps that might be in it, hoping that she doesn't accidentally ruin the genuinely interesting looking car.

Dalara Valentine|Natural Witch/Hunter|Location: Sidewalk|Tags: Open
Dalara stretches out in the seat she had taken for herself, absently eating at the cookies she had ordered as she reads the book she had last procured. Most of it is wrong, inconsistent even, but she isn't quite ready to give up just yet. Whatever it is she's hunting, it's not the usual signs and she just needs something to work with. Anything, really. As she filters through the pages she grows more and more bored and ultimately decides that the information she's seeking isn't there, not to mention she's out of cookies. Sighing softly, she pulls her hair back, setting the book to the side and abandoning her seat as she makes her way out of the cafe and down the street. "Well, Self. It looks like we have a decision to make. Do we resort to the easy way, or do we go to the library?" She pauses for a moment, considering, "Libraries don't let you bring food though." She sighs loudly, fidgeting for a long moment before huffing, "Eat. We'll go eat, then we can go to the library." Nodding to herself she pulls her phone out and checks for the nearest place, after a long process of elimination she makes the choice for a restaurant six blocks away. "Perfect." She hums to herself and shoves her hands in her pockets, beginning the walk down the street and towards the restaurant.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:58 am

|| Darrel McNicol | 27 Yrs | Hunter | Werewolf ||
|| Crush: Open | Location: Park Bench ||
|| Tags: Dean Winchester ||

Darrel paused as he heard the distinctive pjrr of the Winchester car of choice: a Midnight black Chevrolet 1967 impala. He turned his head and saw the car. He looked straight through the front window and at the driver, Dean Winchester.

Darrel suspected that Dean must have noticed him looking odd, sat there staring nervously at the sky as of it were about to swallow him whole.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:16 am

Liliana unlocked her car, giving a brusque 'thanks' when the woman complimented the vehicle. She swung herself into the driver's seat. Harley bounded in after her, landing directly on her stomach for the second time that day. Liliana leaned her head back and squeezed her eyes shut as nausea washed over her, though it wasn't nearly as strong as the previous instance. Good, she mentally remarked. At least the hangover's fading a bit. She pushed her battered aviators up the bridge of her nose. Harley had settled in the passenger's seat as usual, but Liliana snapped her fingers and pointed to the back seat. The Great Dane mix begrudgingly obeyed, settling among her human's duffel bags.

|| Laura Lyons || FBI Agent || 23 || Tags: Jay || Location: Coffee Shop ||

"Be my guest," Laura stated with an absent wave at the case files. "I'll take any help I can get at this point. Just be prepared - some of the images are rather graphic." It wasn't like this case was super high-profile or anything; nothing about it was secret. Heck, it had been on the news for the past few days. She'd only been called in to help in the first place because the local authorities were about as baffled as she was. Besides, it was only two murders. Two horrible murders in which the killer had actually eaten most of the raw flesh from the remains. Laura nearly shuddered at the memory of the physical remains; she'd had to visit the morgue the day previous to speak with the medical examiner. No photo could prepare me for that. "Oh, and try to be discreet," Laura added. "I wouldn't want an unprepared civilian to catch a glimpse of any of those photos."
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:25 am

|| Dean Winchester || Gender: Male || Age: Thirty-six || Location: Park || Tags: Darrel ||

Dean Winchester eyed the male that had then looked right back at him. There was something about him that looked inhuman, different. Even from here, he could see the fear in the man's eyes. His hand grasped a silver blade that was hidden in the compartment on the passenger's side, and this sickening feeling of him not being... human made his stomach clench his sickness and anxiety. Letting out a quiet curse, the male stepped out of his vehicle and shut the door behind him. Moving towards him, the male made sure that the silver blade wasn't visible to the human eye. "You look like you could use a drink," Dean said casually with a confident laugh. It was easy for him to act the complete opposite of how he felt. "I would recommend whiskey, but considering your circumstances, you don't have that long, do you?" He crossed his arms and looked up at the sky. The moon hadn't risen yet, and he made sure he kept his distance.

Jay Mauser nodded as she spoke and took the files from her hand. "Don't worry, I won't let no one see these." He didn't at all look uneasy about seeing such graphic images. Two mutilated bodies that were clearly eaten, but the interesting part was that they were eaten by a human being. What the hell... he thought to himself. It definitely had nothing to do with his parents murder. Dammit. His parents were murdered by a demon, both snapped by the neck. Looking around, he made sure that no one was peeking over to catch a glimpse of the photos that would definitely send someone running. Raw flesh, eaten straight from the body. Gross. "I've never heard of anyone... eating someone. So you're dealing with cannibals, then?" He highly doubted that it was an actual human eating people.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.