Join the crew~ One Piece Rp(Open and accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should they have a break after Suneku back?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: Join the crew~ One Piece Rp(Open and accepting)

Postby Hush » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:36 am

Elliott nods at her and stood offering her his hand. "Can you stand?" He asked with a soft smile.
(Wb)
Steven sighed as he finished fixing up the prisoners. He went looking for Dante in the kitchen. "Dante where are you?" He asked yawning.

Ryder looked at him curiously. "I've been wondering about that since I got on this ship. Why does she treat my sister like she's a her little kid?"
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:39 pm

Natalia Arielia Arcadius

Natalia looked at the offered hand and took it without hesitation. She then blushed and looked away from Elliott.

Dante Shae Blue

Dante shot up from where she stood and grabbed a dish, as if she was cleaning it. "By the sink." She called back to him as she turned on the water. Putting clean dishes by the sink, she made it look like she had cleaned some.

Alester Tanner Blaine

Alester sighed softly and said "Because she wants to have some of her own. And by mothering Chris, she feels like a mother to a child already. Natalia is not as strange as you might think she is. She's just hard to get used too more like it."

Jesse Jacob Tyler

Watching the ocean, the spy yawned lightly and looked into it once more.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:22 pm

Elliott smiled fondly at her. "At least this part of you is the same." He said with a chuckle before pulling her up and snaking a arm around her waist to keep her steady. He was going to be extremely over protective of her from now on to make sure nothing like this ever happens again. "You ready?" He asked wanting to be sure she was alright to move before heading out.

Steven raised an eyebrow at her as he went back into the kitchen. He noticed what she had done because of the sound that came from the kitchen when the dishes were put in the sink and the water was turned on suddenly. Choosing to just let it be her entered and stretched making his joints pop and bones crack, a side effect of his devil fruit. "Do we have any milk and coffee? I need to build up my bone strength and patching up all those poor people took a lot out of me." He asked poping his neck by crossing his long slender arm over onto his opposite shoulder and streching it.

Ryder's eyes widened "She's already thinking about having kids, how old is she exactly? She looked like she was still in her early twenties." He said astonished. He though about Elliot for a second "I'm not to sure Elliott would want kids, at least not anytime soon. It's been a while since we've spoken about anything like that though so don't hold me to anything. When we were kids though Elliott was completely different. He was much wilder in the way he acted. The only time you might even get a glimpse of the old him is when he fights. Back then he'd pick fights with the Marines, Bounty Hunters, and Pirates alike. He was angry with the world for making certain 'things' happen to him. It was kind of like with what happened with Chris but more common. He was scary even to me and I'd help him because I was angry too. But my anger could never even compare to his emense hatred. Have you ever seen him get eerily calm and then go balistic or dissapear and come back covered in someone else's blood?" He asked questioning wether his old friend had really changed.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:03 am

Natalia Arielia Arcadius

Natalia looked at Elliott and nodded. "Yes I am ready." She said as she blinked softly.

Dante Shae Blue

"Yeah we have some." She said as she pointed behind her to where the milk normally was.

Alester Tanner Blaine

"Natalia is only Nineteen, but she never really had a choice weather she needed to grow up or not. I know her history, but things about her changed as well." He said softly as he turned back to the piano and played it lightly.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me