Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

Postby fiver » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:14 am

(I personally didn't think it hurt but barely at all when I got my nose pierced. My eyes didn't even water. The cold clamp freaked me a bit and I tensed some but other than that nothing lol just sore.

I plan on getting one of my dads drawings in memory of him on my drawing hand and I don't think a industrial will be too bad being nose and belly didn't really hurt but eh you never know XD same though my family said tongue and lip ain't bad ear peircing hurt a bit more doe XD )
x
X
πš‘πšŽ/πš‘πš’πš–x⚘x πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš› x⚘x 18+ x⚘x πš•πšŽπš˜ β™ŒοΈŽx⚘x πš’πš—πšπš™
x πšŒπšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπš›πš πšπš’πš–πšŽ x⚘x πš•πšπš‹πšπšš+ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’
πš…πš’πš›πšžπšœ#𝟼𝟢𝟾𝟽 x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš”
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Tarn
--

Tarn happened to turn his helm at just the right time to lock his gaze with Optimus'. In response to the question, he nodded curtly, a yes being his answer. "Assign the two teams and then we can get going. Time is nothing to play with right now giving the circumstances." He was sure some of them weren't going to like being paired with him- especially since he'd be taking charge for the most part and had hardly been with the Autobots for more than a day or two. However, this was his chance to prove them right, and so he would.

--
Sunstreaker
--

Suntreaker fell uncharacteristically silent even when the femme spread her EM field to bump playfully against his. The very present feeling of some sort of acid burning through his armor and further wiring and protoform underneath - even though it was not there- was causing him to get paranoid, of all things. After rolling to a stop, he sat in an eerie silence for a good klik or two, frame just barely trembling but not enough to be visible to the distant optic. The lambo sent questioning and angry, frantic pulses Sidewsipe's way across their bond before Electrix's last few words caught his his audials. "Yes." Was his only darkened response before he floored it, tires squealing on wet pavement as he took off. "Get his coordinates if you can. I'm not wasting anymore time." His voice was laced with it's usual stern-ness with a hint of unusual concern. He activated the comm. line between Nightwatch, Electrix and himself, speaking over it as he floored it through the desolate part of Japan they were in. "There's something going on with Sideswipe which is leading me to believe there's something going on with the Autobots in general. Electrix and I are heading back to their location through.. necessary means. Electrix, send Nightwatch our location. We'll meet there, just hurry it up or Primus help yourself, Prime."

--
Defect
--

"He's already getting near." Defect announced, pulling the femme roughly in front of him before pushing her further on, a silent command of 'keep running'. "Get behind the hill, I'll take care of those two. You set up and help Spyglass take out Soundwave. Don't miss." With that, Defect stopped dead in his tracks and whipped around. Pulling his rifle out, he aimed without looking down the scope this time and fired two rounds at the beast himself. Take him down, take the other down. That's how it usually worked, right?

--
Predaking
--

The king whipped his helm around once he felt the tap on his neckplates, shooting the mech an inquisitive look before he caught sight of just what his attention was being brought to. The black seeker and himself locked gazes for what seemed like an entire klik before the mech began to run, and as expected, Predaking gave chase with bounding strides, keeping his massive helm low in case his counterpart decided to shoot at them. He slid to a stop once Defect shoved his partner onward, watching as the mech himself whipped around and immediately aimed his weapon at him. Two loud gunshots rang out, and Predaking took the hits like they were nothing. They only succeeded in royally pissing him off. With a slow drag of an inhale, the predacon's underbelly pulsed with light along with the rest of his throat, signalling that he was about to expel a mighty burst of flame in the Autobot's direction.

--
Tantalum/Vertigo
--

Tantalum growled, nice and low- a threat. "You don't s-" he was cut off by the blast going off right next to his helm, ringing loud in his audial and thoroughly burning a good portion of his cheek plate. He hissed as an initial reaction, the fresh wound stinging greatly as it simmered from the heat of the blast. He certainly wasn't expecting to be jerked into the cell by a wing right after such a move, a pained and angry grunt escaping past harsh clenched dentae as he was dragged like any other lesser being. When he was thrown in, he collided hard with the ground back-first- the action only succeeding in causing more pain to the base of his wings and overall more irritation to boot. He hardly listened, his mind and spark reacting in a very cold and unfeeling manner, which was somewhat appropriate given his current circumstances. He tugged at the cuffs binding his servos before finally looking up at Groht and locking his optics (they were fixed by Swift, right?) with his. Hurt and confusion twisted into one and filled his optics, faceplates twisting into an ugly sneer in an attempt to hide it. "I don't know what to think anymore. I don't know what to say to you anymore. Perhaps that's for the best." His tone was void of emotion as his attention was suddenly grabbed by Sixshot at first, then Blister, and then Sixshot again.

"Secret? Ours? You're hilarious." He tried to stand, tried to offer some distraction to give them all time until their rescue party arrived. Whether that meant him getting taken prisoner or not all depended on how Sixshot reacted- at this point, he didn't really care. As long as Blister and the others wound up safe in the end.
"If you want peace, prepare for war." -Tantalum
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:54 am

(Really? I've had my ears done twice in the same place but they always get too bad infected if I don't let them heal >.<
I'd like to get my belly done.

That'd be awesome, thunds.
I'd love to get a bird in honour of my grandad that passed when I was little.
He loved to watch the birds out of the window)

Skywalk

"Hey! flying toad!" the young femme hovered in front of Nightmare's nasal receptor.
"This is my sky space your hogging!" she forced herself to yell even though she was still all for flying far far away from the beast.
She faced the mighty Predacon down and stuck out her glossa, blowing a raspberry.

Wildstreak

The Ferrari mech stared at Skywalk for a moment and then leaped into action, running up behind Nightmare and drawing his shotguns, firing at his wings.

Titanfall

"Regal will lead the a team of Titans." the Neutral told them.
"We should save them for the backup." Ironhide suggested to Tarn.
"If your planning to go straight in for our bots I'm with you.
I'd rather be pounding helms and barking directions." he winked at Tarn.
"Like the old times, ay mate?" Ironhide chuckled.
"Very well.
I will monitor from above on your progress." Optimus nodded to them.
"I'm coming too.
They will undoubtedly need a Medic." Swift added grimly.

Electrix

Trix squalled to a stop beside the Gallardo.
"Sunstreaker?" she watched him worriedly and contemplated whether to consult Nightwatch or not.
Then as Sunny zoomed off again Trix blasted after him.
She sent Nightwatch their position when he said to.
"Can you tell what's happening?" she asked as they drove.
She didn't like hearing that tone in Sunstreaker's voice, seeing his frame trembling that way...she remembered that pain when Soundtrax...
It was then Electrix realised just how bad trouble Sideswipe must be in.

Nightwatch

The Prime ripped the hard drive free from the Probes wiring as he picked up the commlink.
He listened in puzzlement.
"Inbound." He transformed into his truck alt and took off after the coordinates.
He tried to comm his brother but received no reply.
"I can't contact Optimus, his signal is blocked somehow." he informed them.
"We have an idea to get a bridge but we're gonna need you to hang back so your not seen." Electrix told him through the joined link.

Driveby

The red mech dove off Predaking when Defect open fired.
He rolled into his fall and landed upright, firing at the femme on the hill.
But as the wind picked up his shots dug into the hill instead of his target.
Driveby growled in frustration.

Frostwire

The Sniper femme kept going without question.
It was a kill or be killed situation.
She unhinged her rifle and crouched down on the hill, zeroing in on the spy out ahead.
Fost heard the Predacon approaching but stayed fixated on her target...until the familiar rumble noise before the flames sounded.
Frostwire swung around and fired her shot straight into Predaking's snout before he could engulf Defect in his unforgiving inferno.

Cyberonian

Before Sixshot could continue into his lovely little rant Cyber's huge fist collided with the side of HusHis faceplate.
"I've been wanting to do that for the past hour." the golden mech hauled Vertigo up to his peds and tore off the stasis cuffs like they were paper.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:27 am

The white plated mech thought to himself upon hearing the human’s words. Carters words were well needed and wanted input in letting him know that there was indeed hope for this situation. β€œAwesome! I'll get coordinates and we can bring down that predacon! Electricity is a common fault of all of us! And I could jump start it. I have the right equipment.” The young mech explained with a smile. Accepting the comm. from the Wildstreak, he nodded to himself mentally and made a note. β€œYeah… I'm d-doing great. Got a plan to ground the beast for a good minute. Involves the local power centers.” He responded to his question about being alright. The mech focused back on the humans he had possession of. β€œIt’s not safe for you two with what I am doing. I’m going to drop you off near my location but not too close. I will be back. I won’t fail you both, I promise. I’ve spent too many years being a failure.” He said trying to sound confident so they’d trust him but in all honesty… He was nervous, Scared, frightened. He had been so used to faking success he didn’t even know if he was capable of doing anything right but running and hiding. This was proving he was worth it, to be a autobot… Vertigo had faith in him… He went into the trees of the forest and parked opening his doors for them to get out. β€œI want you to stay safe, I will find you after the deed is done. Okay?” sterno sent a comm back to wild, "How are you d-doing...?" This whole 'checking in' thing was new, in the con world you were pretty much on your own...

Incarnation Snarled low as the grenades exploded near his framework, heat brushing against his sensors which was very unwelcomed. The beast was enraged the more these pests continuously kept firing at him, his sensitive wing appendages getting tattered at each shot and it was only ticking him off more. Aggravation built up in his chassis as he blew black flames at the trees below where the bots were. His grey red optics observing his own creation of hell on the soil of the fragile earth. Snarling he snapped his jaws at the jet hovering near him hitting a wing of hers in hopes to shoo her off. The red mech caught his attention though, and he flew downwards and scraped his dagger like claws on the side wiring and up the base of his shoulder where then he let his claws catch the ground trying to catch the autobot off balance. Lashing his tail he flew back above the trees and followed after the white vehicle that had gotten out of his claws like the rat it was. For being a con this one sure acted like a autobot, carried passengers too. He’d enjoy ending the organics beings first. Snarling he blew flames at the trees where the flake concept had disappeared into. But this was hard, keeping air with the damaged they had sustained. It wouldn’t be long, with more damage, he’d be grounded. Perhaps it showed with the four sets of wings working harder to keep him aloft.

Sixshot only got amused more as the red mech stumble and fall on his undercarriage. β€œPoison? You don’t say?! Well. Did tell you playing hero is far more difficult than most think? War doesn’t come without loss. And well. Your life seemingly.” He sneered with a dark smile as he walked around the mech with his red optics observing his action, his response, his pain. The six bender was oblivious to the golden mech behind him getting free of his binds and freeing himself. It wasn’t till the servo contact with his faceplates did sixshot realize he had got distracted. Falling to his hands and knees and spitting out a mouth of energon from his denta he let out a chuckle hearing him as well. β€œDid you now?” He grinned wickedly before he stood back up straight, his knuckle joints cracking as he pushed them together. β€œWell tough guy, we got hero number dois! Let’s see if he can get farther.” Sixshot purred, but man, that punch hurt so fragging much. He ran a tongue around his mouth, the taste of his life force had fueled his aggravation but he would have to deal with it. Tantalum’s words made him chuckle more, possibly breaking into more dark laughter, a real laugh. β€œYes my dear seeker, Our secrete. But now it’s going to be known to this world just as it would have on cybertronian if the damned planet hadn’t broke into war and it was left in ruin. Now the infected and the insecticons dwell there.” He turned his helm and looked back the golden mech as he turned the deadly weapons aim on his helm. β€œAh ah ah.” He clicked his tongue and his lip plates twisted even more. But he needed the seeker alive, for reasons Tantalum didn’t know yet. β€œWatch your tongue. I'm your ticket out of this mess aye.” He watched him smiling before glancing to Groht. β€œOld fella, hands off my seeker. He's helping me, isn't that right?”

The femme gripped the bars tighter as he systems tried to catch up. But it didn't take long for her to be back on her Pedes and whipping the null guns into place of her servos. Cybertronian was free and punching the six bender which caused a smile to appear on her lips. β€œShow that fragging sardonic scrap who's boss!” Blister said as she aimed at Groht and moved her other aim on sixshot, the multi changer speaking about Vertigo having to aid him only fueled her fire. β€œSo he's slave to your ways no matter what?! That's a bunch of scrap! He doesn't have to listen to you! He's just as much as a mech as you are but more!” Her green blue tinted optics blazing with anger as she powered up her null gun more on Six Shots more than that of Grohts but in honesty she didn't know what Tantalums brother in arms- well, ex brother in arms, goals or plans were. Probably nothing of best interest being he skimmed Vertigos cheek plates with a mock shot.

Groht glared back at his once friend with cold orange optics, this was what war truly was. Fighting against how your spark and your processor both responded. He'd known this was coming since he had brought tantalum in during the war and aided in eradicating his memories. The trainer was conflicted on how he was going to respond before the shot rang out and he glanced over at sides as he twitched and held the oozing wound on his frame with a growl before shooting dark deadpanned looks to the sixbender. He did blame him for taking him in the first place and opening his optics to what crime Groht had done. It killed him inside, his wires and tubes twisting as he took steps back from vertigo and let out a growl to six shot and Cyberonian as he transformed his servo into his signature gatlin gun aiming at Blister holding his aim. β€œFragging….” he muttered under his breath growling lowly.
Last edited by fiver on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
X
πš‘πšŽ/πš‘πš’πš–x⚘x πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš› x⚘x 18+ x⚘x πš•πšŽπš˜ β™ŒοΈŽx⚘x πš’πš—πšπš™
x πšŒπšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπš›πš πšπš’πš–πšŽ x⚘x πš•πšπš‹πšπšš+ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’
πš…πš’πš›πšžπšœ#𝟼𝟢𝟾𝟽 x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš”
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:07 pm

(OMG GUYS LIKE ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!LOOK!!! THE TRANSFORMERS LAST KNIGHT COMMERCIAL LIKE IM FANGIRLING!!!! *_*

https://www.facebook.com/transformersmo ... 501155394/
)
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:53 am

Reply in da mix.
Ikr! I know da feelz 0.0))
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:49 am

I should have my reply in once I get home from work!))
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:03 am

(Wooo! Woo!! I'm so happy lol can't say that enough XD I'm sorry my little family! *hugsz*)
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Tarn
--

The tank nodded once Titanfall gave him the team layout. He furthermore listened to what Ironhide suggested and commented, red optics glancing over at the mech as the briefest of genuine smiles graced his marred faceplates and then quickly disappeared. "I'll be taking Ironhide's suggestion and putting it to use. Your Titans will be our backup, should we need it. As far as my team goes, we'll in fact be going in as soon as we get there to rescue the others." From his position behind the others, his optics turned downwards to look at them. "If anyone's backing out, you might as well do it now."

Turning around, Tarn transformed into his Cybertronian tank alt. and waited for the others to follow suit.

--
Sunstreaker
--

"All I can feel is a severe burning sensation seeping through the plating and furthermore protoform of my shoulder strut. It's spreading." He paused for a nano-klik, locking onto Cysphere's location as soon as it was provided. They weren't too far away. "Sideswipe also won't return any pulses I'm sending and it's getting beyond.. irritating." Worrying, he wanted to say, but kept it to himself and covered it up with the other term. When Nightwatch told them that he couldn't contact Optimus, Suntreaker grew truly angry. "Why is it that every time I end up going on a far-away 'mission', scrap like this happens? I swear to Primus himself, none of them can ever stay out of trouble. Even for two nano-kliks." The lambo growled, picking up as much speed as he could. He drove hard until he saw the two mechs- an ill-minded Decepticon and his mindless brute. He didn't stop driving either. Not until he came up on Cysphere and rammed the front end of his alt into the mech's legs- that's when he slammed on his brakes and transformed, whipping around and immediately pointing his weapon in the mech's face, trusting Electrix to take care of Cysphere's larger counterpart.

--
Predaking
--

The last thing Predaking was expecting was a bullet tearing straight through his snout like it was nothing. Instead of flames, a pained trill erupted from deep within his chest as he shook his helm, desperately trying to get rid of the growing pain. Energon flew from the wound during the action, and when he stopped it was easy to see just what extent the damage was. A good chunk of his snout was missing- gone, dentae and all- and leaking life-fluids profusely. Once the beast got over the initial shock, the wound just fueled his anger, and without another moment's hesitation he bellowed out an audial-piercing shriek that was audible from miles away as he broke off in a full run towards Defect.

--
Defect
--

Defect watched everything play out as if it were an old movie, but when the Predacon charged towards him, he moved quickly. He slung his rifle up and behind him, locking it into it's custom harness strapped onto his back before opening a private comm. line with Frostwire as he turned around and high-tailed it up the hill. He swore he'd never ran so fast in his entire existence. "Well, if I don't make it up there, it was nice knowing you!" He chuckled to himself but loud enough to make it over their comm's., and just as he reached the top of the hill he got out his rifle once more and took aim at one of the distant red mech's knee struts and fired. Twice. "I was joking. That was sarcasm."

--
Tantalum/Vertigo
--

"Thanks." Vertigo said to the golden mech as he flexed his stiff servos before freezing in place as blazing yellow optics locked onto Sixshot. A low snarl rumbled deep within the seeker's chasis at the six-bender's words, taloned digits clenching and unclenching into fists as he debated on whether or not to go after Groht or Sixshot himself. "I'm. Not. Your. Toy." Without further delay, he charged, ramming the entirety of his frame into Sixshot's own in a hope of taking the mech to the ground. A steady anger burned through his wiring and drove him further into wrenching his own fist back and ramming it into the same side of the mech's faceplates.
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:46 am

(love you as well ^_^-
always β™₯
this rp literally gives me life)

Wildstreak

"Were-" Wild's reply halted at the black flames ate through the trees, sending them sprawling the red mech's way.
"Smashin!" Wild finished and transformed, driving free of the wreckage, but barely.
He got hit by plenty of branches and twigs as he escaped.
Skywalk yelped and skitted to avoid a clash but Nightmare scored a hit on the tip of one of her wings, knocking her off balance a bit.
"Rude!" the femme swerved and gasped as trees came crashing down.
Wild listened to the plan from the young mech as he drove around Nightmare in a semicircle and fishtailed to a stop.
"Sweet, everythin's great about that plan except one thing..." Wild watched with dread as Nightmare took off.
"He's coming your way!"
The Ferrari yelled and sped off to catch up with the Predacon.

Deliah

The blond girl shook her head.
"The past is the past.
Now's what counts, Sterno." she told him.
Carter caught movement in the wing mirror the she time as Wild told them.
"Literally!
Nightmare's here!" Car pointed.
"Okay, there's no time for a safe place.
Car, bail out in one, two, three!" Deliah opened Sterno's driver door and rolled out.
She'd done this a dozen times, leaning into the way she was going and shielded her head until she rolled to a stop.
Deliah desperately looked around for her friend.
She saw him stump against a rock across from her and scrambled over to him.
"You hurt?" Car asked her.
"Bruised probably, but I'll live."
She helped him up as he didn't seem to be hurt much either.
"We need to distract him for as long as we can." Deliah ran into the open, regardless of Carter's complaints.
"Hey frogspawn! call yourself a Dragon?! I've seen scarier stuff in cartoons!" Deliah shouted, which was a complete lie but she taunted to divert his attention.
"Your insane!" Car yelled at her.

Cyberonian

The gold mech nodded to Vertigo and gazed at the weapon, unaffected by it's presence.
"Do it.
Oh I dare you.
My life is as worthless as your spent Energon so do it Sixbinder!" he turned chill into a snarl, not caring less other than the fact his freedom was held in Sixshot's servo.
"Death's paradise compared to what we call 'living'."
So he had a death wish, maybe that would keep him alive if living is a worse punishment in Sixshot's twisted view.
He glanced at Vertigo and looked back at Sixshot.
"Your as delusional as buckethead himself." Cyber shook his helm.
"So the ultimate question is why?
Not for glory, who would be left to give a damn?
Not for power, who would you control if everyone's dead?
Love?" he snorted.
"Who'd be psychotic enough to love you?"
(me xP)
The sound of the mech being cast harshly to the ground was music to Cyber's audials.
The gold mech grabbed two bars of the cell and grunted as he forced them to give way.
"Blister, squeeze through!"

Ironhide

"On that note, roll out!" The old mech laughed, taking his GMC alt.
It was good to get a genuine smile out of his old comrade.
"Good luck, Autobots." Optimus said to them.
"Ain't gonna need it, Prime." Ironhide smirked
He fired up his engine and trundled after Tarn.

Swift

Seeing Tarn smile was nice, as it was something he rarely had done.
"Thank you, Sir.
The same to you."
The blue femme transformed into her Hemi alt and drove after them.
Swift opened up a comm link.
"Which way are we getting in to the Nemesis, Sir?" She asked, referring to Tarn as [i[Sir[/I] this time.
It was easy to hear the smile in her tone.

Electrix

The Viper drafted around some traffic and managed to get a fix on two 'con signatures.
She tailed Sunstreaker, listening grimly to how he described it.
Trix winced as he complained about how things went down when he was away from base.
She kind of had to agree but in this case it was way worse than usual.
"We all got allot of scrap going on right now." she said in response and watched the Gallardo slam into the Bugatti mech.
Treat swerved and transformed, backflipping over some steel rods and landing with her machine guns aimed at Dred.
"Hello boys." she smirked with narrowed turquoise/white optics.

Cysphere

The black mech looked up as two uncannily familiar engines approached.
He froze as Sunstreaker headed straight for him at an alarming rate and smashed straight into his peds.
The metal on metal clash was enough to split your audial receptors.
And the pain, oh the pain that quaked up his legs, causing circuits to spark in protest.
"We have to stop meeting like this, really we do." he sneered, looking past the blaster at his rival.

Frostwire

"Hit." Frost murmured to herself and covering her audial receptors as, he screech sounded.
She grabbed her rifle and swung it around, getting a lock on Soundwave.
Defect had to deal with his own problem for a klick.
When she got the link she winced and fired again at Soundwave.
"Sure, I'll make sure your rifle gets put to use." she yelled at him over the sound of her own ifle and Predaking's pedfalls.
She smirked when he did make an appearance in the corner of her optic.
"I don't admit this...well, ever.
But I'm dead metal without you so I'd rather you be sarcastic than dead right now if it's all the same." she said, getting up to make a stand with him against the giant Predacon.

Soundwave

The Decepticon spy looked at the jagged blade sticking out if his wing and reached behind him, plucking it out.
He looked up at the birdbot and transformed, giving chase.
The sniper was another problem as he veered side to side and spun in hopes to avoid its devastating accuracy.
A bullet ripped through the middle of his wing, mere inched away from his belly.
Spyglass swooped and dove, proving to be a complete nuisance to hit.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me