Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:32 am

Emris Thomas - Daughter of Zeus
16 - single - arena

I saw how he had gotten ahead of me and forced myself to run faster, my body stabilizing. "HOW ARE YOU SO FAST?" I shouted at him, dodging the occasional odd camper who would look at me like im crazy. "THATS NOT NORMAL EVEN FOR A DEMIGOD." I knew we were attracting a lot of attention but i honestly didnt care
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
--------------------------------------------------------
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:22 am

Rei's gaze flicks across the camp and he groans in minor annoyance at the lack of familiar faces around. "Normally I'd ditch you with Chiron or one of the Hermes kids, nothing personal really, I'm just really out of tune on welcoming the new faces." Rei runs through a mental layout of the camp. "I'll do my best and maybe we'll bump into someone that actually has an idea of how to handle the newcomers." Rei chuckles lightly, looking over at her before he steps forward. "Right this way, Newbie." He begins the trek towards the cabins, pointing out the things between them and there and summarizing it.

(Sorry, really out of it right now.)
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~War~ » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:32 am

Unnerved by the child of Ares' silence, Elanor shuffled nervously while looking at the ground, "That is, only if you want to..." After a moment of glancing around her surroundings awkwardly, the honey locked girl noticed something was missing-or rather, someone. "Pardon me, but I have to find Teddy. He's not much of a morning person."

Still carrying her food, Elanor made her way towards the woods. As she neared the dense area, she called, "Teddy, are you there? I have pancakes." She smiled as she said the last part in a sing-sing voice.

Hello. I'm War. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I don't bite too much. X)

Previous username was, in fact, ~WarRoll~. Please do not use it, as I might go back to it. (Character depicted is not me, but rather my Boku No Hero OC, Solaira Astora)
~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:44 am

teddy leddin | 17 | he/him | child of Hades | tagged;; Elanor | suddenly hungry.
Teddy jolts at the voice, at first he thinks it may be a spirit, but no, it's just Elanor. He forces himself to stand and begrudgingly walks towards the sunlight and her "hey~ can i have some? It's really bright today." His voice, like usual, is hoarse, like he's been yelling. Which he probably has been, in his sleep at least. Thank gods the Hades cabin sleeps like the dead.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~War~ » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:48 am

"Of course you can have some." She continues to smile, though she softens her voice, "The syrup should help your throat feel better." As she hands him the plate, she brings the back of her hand to his forehead, checking for a fever, her expression serious, "You're still not sleeping well?"

Hello. I'm War. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I don't bite too much. X)

Previous username was, in fact, ~WarRoll~. Please do not use it, as I might go back to it. (Character depicted is not me, but rather my Boku No Hero OC, Solaira Astora)
~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:57 pm

teddy leddin | 17 | he/him | child of Hades | tagged;; Elanor | suddenly hungry.
Teddy starts nibbling on the edges of a pancakes, as Elanor touches him he leans into the touch. Teddy being a complete sucker for affection. When prompted about sleep he shrugs, "im sleeping fine, i just get sleepy in the sun. I'unno must be Hades thing."
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Not Claimed|Tags; Rei

Blake smiled. "It's fine." She said, letting out a small sigh. "I can figure this stuff out later. I want to know what to do for fun." She pranced eagerly, Tora running around in circles. "You gotta do something here, yeah?" She crouched down for a moment before standing back up. "Wow. The country is way better than the city. So much... outdoor stuff." Tora barked and jumped up at Rei's eagle, eager to play.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
Name: Skyler Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus (unclaimed)
Where: Big House
Tags: Ryss

"You're godspawn, alright. Unless you're some other form of non-malignant mythical creature," Skye confirmed, offering Ryss a small smile. "I'm not sure about the other gods, but I suppose since Greek gods are real... the others must be too?" She shrugged as she chewed her cheek thoughtfully. "I haven't really given it much thought, to be honest. I just arrived last night."
Seeing as she hadn't been at camp very long, Skye doubted that she was the best person to explain everything to Ryss.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:31 pm

"I can help you with the cabin stuff and the basics. Just not in any sort of professional way." Rei offers, putting his hands in his pockets and watching her with amusement. "It depends on your definition of fun. Personally I lose my mind being cooped up in camp all the time. Even if there's a whole lot to do, it gets repetitive as the years go by." Rei kicks a rock and laughs as Filos squawks in protest as the wolf gets too close, the bird throws himself forward and begins flying towards the cabins before second-guessing himself and flying back around to circle them. "There's the training areas, the woods, the pavillion, we do events...sometimes there's quests...okay if I say it like that it sounds a lot more interesting."
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Tsidetsi Fields

I hummed softly as I brushed my hair. I was sitting on my bed in the Iris cabin, tapping my foot to some imagined beat. Once I finished with my hair, I tossed the hairbrush to the side of my rather cluttered bed. I grabbed a rainbow scrunchie for my hair, either ignoring or completely unaware of the fact that it clashed entirely with my rainbow-dyed locks. Cheerfully, I stood up and glanced down at myself. I was wearing a tye-dyed rainbow shirt that I'd cut open down the front over an orange camp half blood tee shirt and ragged denim shorts. Around my ankles were mismashed rainbow pattern socks, and my sneakers were glittery purple. I'd been told I looked like a little kid, but I didn't care. I loved looking like this. Smiling, I wandered down to the bonfire. I liked sitting there when I had nothing better to do.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━