Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby hazilnut » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:29 am

Alumino Thurnis | Tagging- Augustus Vinia, Ellian Cedmon | Location- Hive

Your name is Alumino Thurnis and you are getting remarkably close to completing your life's work. Well, maybe not your life's work, seeing as that would require you devoting all 8 sweeps to a single project, but still, it's important. Sipping on a cup of coffee as you work, you place a row of five books at very precise intervals along your floor.

"T here's nothing in your cu p." The comment from your best friend Gus is entirely unnecessary as by now you've noticed yourself drinking air. You turn to go fill your cup again from the pot- "E mpty to o." -figures. You have been drinking the stuff nonstop.

"Not important/pivotal/necessary. Not with this!" You flick the switch with a satisfied smile and lean against the wall next to your friend to watch everything you've stacked around topple over. A long path of dominoes clatter to the ground,
hitting pans and knocking balls into cups. Everything is working perfectly! You punch Gus in the shoulder in your excitement but he's already distracted stacking dominoes up again and doesn't even flinch. He appears bored, but then again he always does. His loss!

Rubbing your rather sore hand you look back just in time to see the final ball knock the washer off of the shelf which pulls the string and turns the handle on your sink filling your coffee pot. "Success/triumph/victory!" Satisfied with the works of your labor you go over and turn the tap off before the pot overflows, and set it to boiling on your modified stove. Eventually you'll mechanize the whole process and what an achievement that will be!

But in the meantime you'd rather share this success with a friend, and since Augustus won't respond when you wave your hand in front of his face time to find someone else.

wonderingPhenomenon [wP] began trolling carnivoreForge [cF]

[wP]: Ellian, guess/estimate/suppose what? I finally/eventually/definitely finished something I think you'll like/enjoy/appreciate!
[wP]: It's a machine/gizmo/gadget that turns/pivots/rotates on the sink.
[wP]: You could use/work/employ it to water plants probably. You should come see/examine/look.

Augustus Vinia | Tagging- Alumino Thurnis | Location- Alumino's Hive

Your name is Augustus Vinia but everyone calls you Gus. You may be 10 sweeps old but you often act far younger than your age. Quite frankly, you behaving maturely would be cause for alarm. You are currently stacking and knocking over exactly 38 dominoes in a manner which leaves no room for any questions. This is your favorite thing to do, besides try on hats. And there are no hats here besides the one on your head.

Lucci Dediso | Tagging- Becrux Gliese | Location- Hive

Your name is Lucci Dediso and you are both the happiest and the luckiest troll in the whole wide world! Tonight was the night that marked your 5 1/2 hatching day and Vicci, your groundbeast lusus, made you a cake in the shape of the Fool tarot card which, despite its unfortunate naming, is your favorite. There's nothing foolish about being optimistic as Vicci so often reminds you!

So because of this, you've approached the new night with a bright outlook and a happy tummy. Your daily card reading showed great promise in today! Well, it did after you took Death, the Devil, and the Tower out of your deck and read again. Who needs those cards, right? You shove the uncertain knot in your stomach deep under happiness and cake and decide to talk to one of your friends.

foldedFutures [fF] began trolling binaryCrux [bC]

[fF]: Becrux! Hey Becrux!
[fF]: You'd be||er no| be as\eep si\\y!
[fF]: |he cards say |oday wi\\ be a good day!
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Solinn Raelis |Tagging - Moruge Gilful, Opacit Narfun|Location- Your own splendid little hive

As your husktop beeps again, your lusus slithers in and greets you with a loud hiss. You respond to the hiss by aggressively patting him on the head. You decide to locate the source of the beeping noises and realize that your husktop is vocalizing because you have received a new message. Nice.

The first message is from your seadweller friend.
crap: i'm going to feed my lusssssusssss, he doesssssn't underssssstand that flowerssss aren't sssssufficient food ssssssourcesssss.
crap: how issssss your lusssssussss? sssssssstill alive?

The second message...oh gog no. It's from your kismesis. You really didn't want to hear from her. You always get so angry when you talk to her, that's why she's such a good kismesis. You really do wish great harm upon her, yet you still care about her in your sick twisted Solinn way.

crap: oddly, yessssss, my lussssusss isssss pretty hungry.
crap: why do you asssssk? you're being weird again. like usssssual.

There we go. Not too nice, but not too mean. Perfect. Or as perfect as you'll ever get.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KARKATVANTAS69 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Moruge Gilful - Male - 8 sweeps - [ DS ] deceivingSailor

You wish she hadn't brought that up. He had been culled recently, and you miss him.

DS: DEAD ASH A WALL
DS: I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hello, I am KARKATVANTAS69. I enjoy various things such as anime, video games, and music to name a few. Feel free to PM me if you want to roleplay or even just chat. Avatar credit goes to Ryuuhou : Permission link

ImageImage Please click Shelgon! ImageImage
KARKATVANTAS69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockercookie » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Khyeme Cypher|| Nine and half sweeps || Male || philosophicalAlembic[pA]|| Tags- Morgue Gliful || Location- hive

Your name is KHYEME CYPHER and you have been waiting for an explosion for awhile now. Although it is not rocket science,alchemy is a fickle thing which requires lots of attention. Unfortunately for you,you lack the amount recommended for handling chemical reactions,which is why your explosion had not happened yet.
    You nod to yourself but quickly panic! This is quite troublesome and at the moment you cannot think of a solution,oh no! You should do something before you forget you had this thought!

philosophicalAlembic [pA] is now trolling deceivingSailor [dS]

[pA]: ⊖ My most treasured friend,it seems I have stumbled upon some matters which require your infinite wisdom!
[pA]: ⊖ the ka-boom is far from happening,personally I hardly think it will ever happen! Oh, wise friend, assist me with this,what shall I do?
[pA]: ⊖ I mean,all things aside,how are you doing,Moruge?

Ellian Cedmon||Male||Ten sweeps||carnivoreForge [cF]|| Tags: Alumino Thurnis||Location-walking

You use DISTRACTION. Throwing away one of the few books you stored in your Sylladex, you manage to draw the attention of your lusus off of yourself.
    As the white monster departs you waste no time and abscond in your room, where you hear a beeping sound. Seems someone is trying to contact you,better not leave them waiting.

[wP]: Ellian, guess/estimate/suppose what? I finally/eventually/definitely finished something I think you'll like/enjoy/appreciate!
[wP]: It's a machine/gizmo/gadget that turns/pivots/rotates on the sink.
[wP]: You could use/work/employ it to water plants probably. You should come see/examine/look.

[cF]: --} Alumino, what wonderful news!
[cF]: --} iron see why I should keep wasting my time around this hive any longer.
[cF]: --} I simply must see this machine that you speak of,too. I'll be there shortly.

Although you just entered your room,you settle on departing from your hive and walking to Alumino's hive.
You decide to climb down your window, it would be faster than having to avoid all the traps to your front door.
With a somewhat tame smile you make your way to your friend's hive.

Opacit Narfun||Female||Ten and half sweeps||compulsiveHoarder [cH]||Tags:Solinn Raelis||Location: Solinn's hive

crap: oddly, yessssss, my lussssusss isssss pretty hungry.
crap: why do you asssssk? you're being weird again. like usssssual.

[cH]: Oh good,good!
[cH]: Don't worry about it,you'll s/|\/|\ soon /|\nough

You make your way to your kismesis hive,all the way giggling like mad. You were sure this will tick her off and you couldn't wait to see the expression on her face.

You don't bother to knock at the door as you simply barge in and trust your nose to lead you to your least favorite troll. When you see her and the snake lusus,you retrieve the three dead trolls from your Sylladex and place them right in front of the two.
    "These idiots tried to raid my hive today, yet when I saw their blood color I couldn't help but think about you!"
    Looking at the floor,you notice the stain their blue blood was leaving. The hue matched Solinn's own color of blood and you simply grin.

Becrux Gliese||Male||Twelve sweeps||binaryCrux [bC]||Tags:
Lucci Dediso ||Location:
Hive

Your name is ding,ding,ding,ding.
    No wait,something's not right.
    Your name is ding--
    We've been over this,that is not your name.
    Which reminds you,who exactly are you? Forgetting everything about yourself is not an uncommon experience and it often happens when you wake up from an intense rest.
    Tiredly,you remember that your name is BECRUX GLIESE and that you become extremly grouchy when someone or something wakes you up. In this particular case,that something seems to be Trollian and it's constant dinging.
    Just who is attempting to contact you at such an early hour?

[fF]: Becrux! Hey Becrux!
    [fF]: You'd be||er no| be as\eep si\\y!
    [fF]: |he cards say |oday wi\\ be a good day!

Oh great,out of all the trolls that could be bothering you,it had to be Lucci and her cards,nonetheless. You frown to the screen and yawn as you type.

[bC]: Ohh,is that so?
    [bC]: I'll be taking a wild guess and assume there were no cards to predict any unfortunate events.
    [bC]: Do you still keep cards as such on yourself or have you thrown them all away yet?
    [bC]: Anyway, with a quick look at the stars I can guarantee whether or not today is going to be good,you just have to ask. Stars are much more reliable than cards.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Morgan didn't have to walk very far to reach the hive of her yellow blooded friend. She walked up to the door and knocked hopping that Becrux doesn't mind your company.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KARKATVANTAS69 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Moruge Gilful - Male - 8 sweeps - [ DS ] deceivingSailor

You get another message, what grand news. This has been an eventful day thus far.

[pA]: ⊖ My most treasured friend,it seems I have stumbled upon some matters which require your infinite wisdom!
[pA]: ⊖ the ka-boom is far from happening,personally I hardly think it will ever happen! Oh, wise friend, assist me with this,what shall I do?
[pA]: ⊖ I mean,all things aside,how are you doing,Moruge?

[dS]: I HIGHLY DOUBT I'M ANYONE'SH MOSHT TREASHURED FRIEND.
[dS]: BUT BESHIDES THAT
[dS]: I WOULD LIKE TO SHAY I'M FINE
[dS]: BUT MY LUSHUSH WASH CULLED
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hello, I am KARKATVANTAS69. I enjoy various things such as anime, video games, and music to name a few. Feel free to PM me if you want to roleplay or even just chat. Avatar credit goes to Ryuuhou : Permission link

ImageImage Please click Shelgon! ImageImage
KARKATVANTAS69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:13 am

Alumino Thurnis | Tagging- Augustus Vinia, Ellian Cedmon | Location- Hive

[cF]: --} Alumino, what wonderful news!
[cF]: --} iron see why I should keep wasting my time around this hive any longer.
[cF]: --} I simply must see this machine that you speak of,too. I'll be there shortly.

[wP]: Great/excellent/stupendous! You'll love/adore/dig it!
[wP]: I'll set it up again/anew/afresh before you get/arrive/locate here.

You set about putting everything back where it should be which is a bit trickier than it sounds. You're great at coming up with things the first way through, but after that its anyone's guess how things might turn out. Gus whines as you take back the dominoes he had stolen to make trollhenge with but you tell him to get his own- these are yours. He grudgingly obliges, but then stiffens as his lusus stirs besides him and groans.

"S omeone is comin g?"

"Yes/affirmative/certainly. Ellian, nobody else." You make a show of opening your curtains to ascertain this fact. Your friend is indeed heading down the path towards your hive but he is alone. "No sign/trace/evidence of Them."

Augustus goes back to his towers, satisfied, but now you have caught his nervousness. A glance at the overly-complicated hourglass on your table says it's been while since Gus arrived and you last checked. Three whole nights. Three whole nights? You pluck at your scarf; no wonder you're so hungry.

Maybe an automated frying pan should be your next project. That or some booby-traps. If Gus is going to keep coming to you when he runs away you're going to have to deal with the repercussions. But before any of that, you have something to show off- culling be hammered! You step outside of your hive to wave hello to the approaching Ellian. "Hey/hello/salutations!"

Augustus Vinia | Tagging- Alumino Thurnis, Ellian Cedmon | Location- Alumino's Hive

For a moment you had been worried, or at least as worried as you could be. Judging by your watch, which despite all your attempts to break or remove it still works, you've been at Alumino's for three nights or so. This is a new record for you; They should have found you by now but apparently you've been getting better at hiding your tracks. Thank goodness for your knowledge of hunting and tracking.

You give Mex a pat. Your tiny lusus is fast asleep besides you, comically large paws covering his muzzle. He's a good woofbeast, you've been teaching him to growl when They get too close. Idly, you start on yet another tower of dominoes as the lusus by your side begins to wriggle uncomfortably.

Lucci Dediso | Tagging- Becrux Gliese | Location- Hive

[bC]: Ohh,is that so?
[bC]: I'll be taking a wild guess and assume there were no cards to predict any unfortunate events.
[bC]: Do you still keep cards as such on yourself or have you thrown them all away yet?
[bC]: Anyway, with a quick look at the stars I can guarantee whether or not today is going to be good,you just have to ask. Stars are much more reliable than cards.

You do not pout. Pouting is something you never do. But your mouth morphs into the most pout-like smile you know as you read Becrux's messages. This guy is such a downer; he just doesn't get it. So funny that you are wiser than one of the oldest trolls you know- just that thought makes you grin again.

[fF]: Wha| a si\\y ques|ion and a si\\y s|a|ement.
[fF]: I don'| |hrow any|hing away |ha| I need. Bu| who needs predic|ions of disas|er |ha| never happen?
[fF]: S|ars are for wishes you si\\y, not for predic|ions.
[fF]: Bu| if you're convinced by what you see in your 'what-ifs' |han go ahead and |ell me wha| you see. Le|'s prove wha|'s more re\iab\e.

Vicci chitters behind you, obviously disapproving of your conversation, but you give you lusus the loargest smile you ever could to prove you aren't affected by this talk of disaster. "I'm posi|ive\y fine Vicci! I|'s Becrux who needs |he cheering up. He'\\ see |hat s|ars are never |he way |o go." Your confident talk seems to convince Vicci, for he doesn't take your husktop away. You are glad for this- days when he does take it away are very boring.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:48 am

Solinn Raelis |Tagging - Moruge Gilful, Opacit Narfun|Location- Your own splendid little hive

Lovely. Your kismesis has left you...corpses. You try to hide your grimace but it's very clear that you're probably about to puke. It's not the fact that it's a dead body, it's kinda just the fact that members of your blood caste are very dead and their blood is pooling on your floors. You try to say something but all you manage to do is choke out "pleasssant". The smell of the bodies are also starting to bother you, and you feel your insides twist. "you were the one who killed them? quite messssssily, i sssssee." The corpses' blood is leaking onto your bare feet and you take a step back quickly.

Your lusus looks at the bodies and hisses. You quickly decide to focus on something else other then the bodies or your thoughts of puking will turn to a reality. You face your kismesis and raise an eyebrow. "you killed them becaussssse you didn't want them to touch your preciousssss sssstuff, right? you really need to learn to get rid of thingsssss, or your death will be causssssed by you drowning in your own belongingssss." There. Confident enough to hide your disgust. That's how you roll.

You are too preoccupied with your kismesis to answer the message from Moruge. He can wait.
Last edited by Lunarchy on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockercookie » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:39 am

Khyeme Cypher|| Nine and half sweeps || Male || philosophicalAlembic[pA]|| Tags- Morgue Gliful || Location- hive

An explosion can be heard,yet your experiment is not the cause of it! It seems the fire you forgot to put out has extended over some of you personal belongings. You gulp and and pull at your hair,frantic with the sight. Your cersie eyes search for any source of water yet you fail to find one.
    Congratulations,your hive just caught fire!

[dS]: I HIGHLY DOUBT I'M ANYONE'SH MOSHT TREASHURED FRIEND.
[dS]: BUT BESHIDES THAT
[dS]: I WOULD LIKE TO SHAY I'M FINE
[dS]: BUT MY LUSHUSH WASH CULLED

[pA]: ⊖ What is that nonsense of which you speak?
[pA]: ⊖ much like many-a things found under the sea,you are a hidden treasure!
[pA]: ⊖ A lususless treasure,which reminds me. How do you deal with fires,again?

Ellian Cedmon||Male||Ten sweeps||carnivoreForge [cF]|| Tags: Alumino Thurnis||Location-Alumino's hive

You have to admit, seeing Alumino is somewhat refreshing. Sometimes, your ANGER gets the best of you and you either forge some new weapons to calm yourself down or scheme plots that make no sense,seeing as there is no imminent enemy to defeat.
    "Greetings, Thurnis." you take some time to inspect the cinnamon-blooded troll. Judging by the dark circles under his eyes,he has been working restlessly on the project he is about to show you. This only makes you more curious. Although you do flick your ear as you approach him,scenting off the coffee he's been consuming. Is it healthy for a troll to have so much caffeine? You give a mental shrug and a small smile towards your friend.
    "This is pure torture,please,let us proceed. I'm looking forward to seeing your new invention."

Opacit Narfun||Female||Ten and half sweeps||compulsiveHoarder [cH]||Tags:Solinn Raelis||Location: Solinn's hive

You sense your kismesis' discomfort but that doesn't make you feel any better. Just being in her presence makes you furious,which you suppose is a good sign of a healthy kismesissitude. Although you hate her with a passion, you admire Solinn's strengths and competing with her is always interesting.

"Like you're the one to talk, you have way too many flowers laying about! I thought they would swallow me at some point!" you observe her lusus and hide your grimace. It is so very different from your own lusus. While her's is covered in scales and sharp fangs, your lusus has fluffy fur and dull teeth.

Becrux Gliese||Male||Twelve sweeps||binaryCrux [bC]||Tags: Morgan Sinrot,Lucci Dediso ||Location:Hive

Before you can respond to your much younger acquaintance, you hear knocking upon your front door. Now,who could this be? You are quick to place your contact lenses upon your dull, pale eyes. You open the door and notice none other but Morgan Sinrot standing upon your doorstep.
    "Morgan?I didn't expect you to visit. Come on in. You want some coffee?I was just about to pour some for myself." you ascend to your kitchen and pour some coffee for yourself. With a yawn,you go back to typing to the turquoise-blooded troll.

[fF]: Wha| a si\\y ques|ion and a si\\y s|a|ement.
[fF]: I don'| |hrow any|hing away |ha| I need. Bu| who needs predic|ions of disas|er |ha| never happen?
[fF]: S|ars are for wishes you si\\y, not for predic|ions.
[fF]: Bu| if you're convinced by what you see in your 'what-ifs' |han go ahead and |ell me wha| you see. Le|'s prove wha|'s more re\iab\e.

[bC]: Well if everything is right under the moons then why don't you explain the hemospectrum and disadvantages it brings to low bloods?
[bC]: Those are actual disasters which happen,Lucci, whether we like it or not.
[bC]: But alright,let's see whose predictions suit better.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:55 am

Zorry abou7 7ha7 my compu7er wazn'7 working Morgan explained as she stepped in oh I would love zoom She replied.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me