๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby WHEN'DHEGO?!?! » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:57 pm

"Ugh. Okay Dip, I guess we'll look for more bots."
Doofenshmirtz was irritated he didn't know more about thisxplace.
Merry Christmas from The Flowey Fanclub PLEASE JOIN
They/Them
Pet's name: The One and Only Ghost of Christmas Past
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
WHEN'DHEGO?!?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby gacha » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:11 pm

โ•ญxxvvvkvvvmmmvvvvvvvxxxxxโ•ฎ

XXXXXXXx V E L O U R I A
x info โ— x
x location โ— rooftop.
x tags โ— kyo and silver

โ•ฐ xvvvvvvSvvvmmmbvvvxxxxxโ•ฏ
velouria felt relieved that this person was so understanding, she felt quite intimidated by her but she seemed quite toned down when speaking to her. she especially felt awkward when she would take her eyes off of her to peer at her ears, were they really that odd? she wasn't usually intimidated. she nodded to the sound of her name, now she finally had a name to call this person. gale, and not of hoshido or anything similar, sheikah tribe. it sounded like something she would have heard of, but being kept away from the real world most of her life, she had no clue. [color=#800517]"kit-sun-eh?" she repeated. squinting, as she put a hand to her chin to ponder. there was those two people with fox tails, father and daughter if she could remember correctly. she hadn't really been around much to hear there names but her father had told her of the rivaling group of kitsunes, they transformed into huge fox's with a tail that splits into more, kinda like the wolfskins. "i think so, they are the people that turn into fox's. kinda like me, right?" she didn't expect gale to know that she transforms, it was just a mental note that she said outloud.
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
.x ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ,,,
..xyo !!!!!!!! i talk about stuff like
x..videogames and drawings, ive been
x..on here for a long time but i tend to,
x..just kinda drop in for a while my bad !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x..[ and if you knew me on here when i
x..was younger i apologize... dumb kid ]
x..______________________________
.. they/them / / / โ™ซ / / / (ยดใƒป๏ผฟใƒป`)
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Kyo - Garden - Silver and Velouria
"Yes. Kistune. They're very popular back home. Hylians merely think they are just foxes, but a legend of my tribe says that they were capable of transforming into humans, only with a tail and ears like you." She wasn't sure if she was surprised or not that Velouria knew about them. "What is your world like?" Kyo was honestly fascinated. Kitsune apparently existed there too. Maybe it would be worth visiting. She would have to inquire further with Kat later.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Isabelle~ I scouted over on my bed so Clary could sit on it with me. "That's not a weird question at all, I've noticed when she gets into the New York Institute she's always wearing a black heart necklace, she leaves before I can ask her who gave her that necklace." I said to Clary. "How about we ask her next time we see her we'll ask her." I said to Clary.
Victoria~ I closed my black heart necklace and stood up. I calmed down and went to go apologize to Isabelle and my sister Clary for attacking them. I knocked on Room 11 the room Clary and Izzy were in. I was crying because I missed my boyfriend Sebastian Verloc he is back in the Shadowhunters world, I really, really hate being apart from my boyfriend Sebastian Verloc.
Clary~ I stood up and opened the door and saw Victoria at the door she was crying. I brought her into Izzy and I's room. "Izzy it seems Victoria has two sides." I said to Isabelle.
Victoria~ I hugged my sister. "I'm sorry I attacked you guys, I didn't mean too, I can't do much when I'm like that, I want my demon side gone, I'm afraid that demon me will hurt my boyfriend really bad, that's why I always sneak into the New York Institute, I just want to see your warlock friend and see if he can get rid of it or do something to keep it under control, I want to help you guys, but all I do is hurt people." I said to Clary and Isabelle. I took my black heart necklace off and opened it. "The guy on the left is my boyfriend Sebastian Verloc and the right is me." I said to Clary and Isabelle.
Isabelle~ Clary and I looked at the picture. "Dang Victoria he's hot, I can't believe you got your hands on him, I'm kinda jealous." I said to Victoria. "Its fine, I'm happy you aren't hurting us at the moment." I said Victoria. I hugged her.
Clary~ I nodded agreeing with Izzy. "Its okay, so that's why you always sneak into the New York Institute, to see if Maguns can help you, when we get back or whenever we go, I'll ask Magnus see if he can help you with that." I said to Victoria. "Your necklace is really pretty." I said to Victoria.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:24 am

Princess Luna - female - MLP:FiM - tagged: Kat

Luna nodded and started to walk off, but stopped and turned back to Kat. The curiosity was vexing her for some reason. "Ms. Sukitnafu, I don't mean to be rude but... what exactly was that creature?" She gestures towards Rina in the lift. She had never seen something like it, even in the wildest dreams she visited.
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore Starcutter » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:06 pm

Kit | OC | Tagged: Luna

"I'm honestly not sure myself..." Kit scratched the back of her head. "You could go up to it to ask though. It's not really surprising to me considering the amount of worlds out there."
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:02 am

Princess Luna - female - MLP:FiM - tagged: Kat

Luna nodded and headed to the lift. She rode it up to the 3rd floor. She arranged a room and settled in. She didn't have many belongings with her, but she placed her sword horizontally on the bed. She left the room, locked it and went to look around
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me