Be Were (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Be Were (Accepting)

Postby cqpkytty » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:53 am

Aiya looked around, shining her flashlight. She almost wished she had backed out, but that would've ruined her reputation. She sighed. She had known this was coming ever since the alert that there was a werewolf in the area. Yeah, a werewolf. Who knew they were real, right? So just like she had been expecting, someone had dared her to stay outside, in the dark, during a full moon, until midnight. She leaned against a tree, so nobody would sneak up on her from behind. Suddenly, she realized that what she was leaning on wasn't a tree - it was warm and furry. She spun around and saw - it was the werewolf! Right there! Probably about to eat her! She gasped as it bent towards her and grabbed her with its claws. "Stop struggling," it growled. As she went limp, it said, "Beware," in a softer tone of voice, and leaned in so close she could smell its breath.

The next thing she knew, she was in her bed. Her sister was hovering above her. "You okay?"
"Wha - what happened?" Aiya asked.
"I think you fell asleep. We found you curled up on the ground in the morning."
"But - the werewolf - it was there!"
"I'm sure it was just a dream."
Aiya shrugged and got out of bed.

The last day of school was also the next full moon. Aiya had dismissed the werewolf as a dream, though she wasn't planning on going out tonight. She looked out the window at the rising full moon and fainted. She woke up to the werewolf prodding her cheek and the taste of tuna in her mouth. She was on the floor, in the kitchen. This was probably another dream. The werewolf sat up. "Jeeze, you sure were out cold! Even when I waved the can of tuna in front of you, you ate it without even waking up!" He rolled his eyes.
Aiya realized that something felt different. She sat up and looked down, staring at herself. She had white fur with black stripes, and she had claws, and she had a tail! She rushed to a mirror. She had fur on her face, too! And cat ears! And her hair was pure white, instead of its normal brown. And her eyes were ice blue. And she had whiskers. And a pink kitty nose! She was reminded of a tiger, except she was white and not orange. And she was like a foot taller! It was hard to imagine that this could be anything but a dream. She walked back to the kitchen and sat down on the counter, next to the werewolf. "So what now, dreamwolf?" She grinned.
"This isn't a dream."
"Of course you would say that, dreamwolf. I think I'm going to call you that from now on," she told him.
"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, then stood up and turned to face her. "Beware," he said.
"Why? Beware what? What should I be scared of?" she asked, puzzled.
"No, no, not beware," he said, exasperated. "Be were. Bee. Wair. Were. As in, werewolf. Be were. It's a customary greeting among the Were. We're both were, so we would say that to each other if we met in passing."
"So wait, if I'm 'being were', then why am I more like a tiger than a wolf?"
"Everyone has the potential to be were. But not everyone will be wolfish," he explained. "You'll never know what you'll be until you're bitten."
"You bit me?"
The werewolf looked away. "It's easy to...well...sometimes, if you're in your wereform, and you haven't eaten meat in a while, and you come across a defenseless human...You never really lose control, but it's hard to resist a small bite. And," he shrugged guiltily, "I'm a vegetarian."
Aiya rolled her eyes. "It's OK. I mean, this is a dream, so it doesn't really matter."
"...aaanyway, as I was saying. You will change every full moon, there's nothing you can do to prevent that. You can also be were at times other than the full moon, but it will always be voluntary those times. I'm glad to see that you haven't freaked out at all, though this really isn't a dream, as you keep asserting it is."
"Because it IS a dream!" Aiya said.
He looked at her flatly. "Are you so sure?" he said, pinching her hard.
Her eyes widened. "I...I guess not..."

~~~
Note: The 'were appearance' does not mean you become that animal every full moon, it means you become a cross between that animal and a human. Leaning towards the animal part, though; a basically-human girl with cat ears and tail needs more editing. In general, a bipedal, human-sized, humanoid animal. Look at my form for an example if you're confused. :3

Form

Name:
Animal (you WILL become a were-animal at least once a month, think carefully):
Appearance:
Were appearance:
Personality(optional):
Other:

My form :3
Name: Aiya May
Animal (you WILL become a were-animal at least once a month, think carefully): White tiger
Appearance: About 5 feet tall; brown hair; blue-green eyes; sometimes wears glasses but usually doesn't.
Were appearance: Six feet tall; white fur with black stripes; white hair; ice-blue eyes; whiskers; pink cat nose; cat ears; long tail; pawlike hands and feet, with retractable claws Image
Personality(optional): ~
Other: Is the reigning Queen of Truth Or Dare, though she's better at doing dares than making them up.
Check out my roleplays:
Warriors RPs
viewtopic.php?uid=358504&f=7&t=1410841&start=0
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1335818
Werewolf, werecat, werewhatever RP!
viewtopic.php?uid=358504&f=28&t=1357589&start=0

Click&feed please?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
cqpkytty

My pets
My items
My wishlist