Movies you dislike

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Movies you dislike

Postby Coco Bunny » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:54 am

The original Ghostbusters movies.
I watched the 2016 one first and my dad made me watch the first ever one and I just... hated it. So much.
It's not even the bad CGI that takes me out, it's the unnecessary sexism, romance and the boring story. Unfunny and overrated.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avalon! » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:33 am

Coco Bunny wrote:The original Ghostbusters movies.
I watched the 2016 one first and my dad made me watch the first ever one and I just... hated it. So much.
It's not even the bad CGI that takes me out, it's the unnecessary sexism, romance and the boring story. Unfunny and overrated.

My dad made me watch the old Ghostbusters too!! I hated it. The CGI was so bad and it wasn't even funny. The whole like sexual scenes were so unnecessary. It's just so bad. XD
Avalon!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:51 am

Fpdoglover+PiratesAJ wrote:

My dad made me watch the old Ghostbusters too!! I hated it. The CGI was so bad and it wasn't even funny. The whole like sexual scenes were so unnecessary. It's just so bad. XD

Oh my goodness. I LOVE the old Ghostbusters. And the newer one as well! Then again, I adore comedy, even bad comedy. I’m easily amused, you could say. But the plot was captivating and hilarious at the same time, so I quite enjoyed it.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exoticgilbert » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:26 pm

The emoji movie. Just nope.
exoticgilbert

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda43 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:06 am

The worst movie I've seen was Hamlet from 1990. It was two and a half hour of people having vague dialogues and monologues in Shakespearean english, so I didn't get what they were saying.
Panda43

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avalon! » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:58 am

Silver Pandorica wrote:
Fpdoglover+PiratesAJ wrote:

Oh my goodness. I LOVE the old Ghostbusters. And the newer one as well! Then again, I adore comedy, even bad comedy. I’m easily amused, you could say. But the plot was captivating and hilarious at the same time, so I quite enjoyed it.

Yeah my dad liked it too. But then we watched it again and he and my mom both realized how corny it was XD
Avalon!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:34 pm

The cornieness is why it’s so great! I just watched it last night again with my brothers. Cracks me up every time :’)

Anyway, got another movie to add to this lovely list. It’s called “The Signal.” I...seriously can’t even give you guys an explanation. It was so unbelievably weird that it’s near impossible to summarize. Just when I thought it was going one direction, the plot went the opposite. And not in a good way. This is by far the most confusing movie I have ever seen in my entire life. However, it is entertaining if you’re bored. Go watch it and let me know what you guys think?
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:07 am

FloraCutegirl wrote:Unpopular opinion here, but ''Love, Simon''. My sister and I watched it, since our uncle had downloaded it and we were kind of bored.
It was so chock-full of propaganda I could not believe my eyes.

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

1.Simon falls in love with that internet guy because he is in love with his personality. That redhead friend of his falls in love with that girl solely because of her looks. What do you mean by that?

2.That flag which read ''Liberal College'' when Simon imagined his dream college. I'm not even going to comment on this one.

3.When he kissed that other guy, he suddenly became a ''hero''. Let me tell you, I have a friend who won a national maths competition and the prize was enough money to buy a piano (and more). Everyone outside our friend group forgot within a week.

4.Finally, I can't comprehend how this could be considered ''relatable'', since it wasn't realistic. At all. Inspiring or encouraging? Maybe. But definitely not relatable.

Again, this is my opinion.

I agree, I myself didn't watch the movie, but when I saw the trailer, I figured it's filled with propaganda too (and that the story is quite bland).
Anyway, here are some other movies I don't like besides Love, Simon:

1.) Twilight movies, the plot and the characters just don't appeal to me at all, besides, romance is not really a thing for me.
2.) The Last Airbender, the story was just...no, it was nothing like the original TLA.
3.) Pulp Fiction, now THIS one is too much for me, it has quite nasty scenes here and there (plus it's weird).
4.) Shape Of Water, I didn't expect this movie would be...well, not sure how to explain, but it had some not-so-lovely scenes, as for romance? Already said in the first.
5.) Black Panther, now I thought this one would be cool to watch, but...I didn't really enjoy it, the plot was boring...
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mcr » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:52 am

i dont know of any movies i dislike, but one i just hated was Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

it had terrible acting and special effects - one of the most cheesiest movies ive ever seen
mcr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salsaverde » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:37 pm

I was looking through a list of Pixar/Disney movies today and there were a few that came up:

Up
The Lion King
The Little Mermaid

Not that I absolutely hate these movies, but I just didn't particularly care for them, even after multiple watches. And they all seem to be decently popular, so I thought that I would share my thoughts and see if anybody else dislikes them too.

⌜ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ⌝
[female] - [video games] - [film student]
[science fiction] - [history buff]
[cephalopods] - [Christian] - [dare to play]

⌞ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ⌟

ImageImageImageImageImage

Katrina wrote:"May happiness find you and yours...
and remember that bad times
are just times that are bad."

in space no one can hear
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ you scream ‍. . .
Salsaverde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me