Movies you dislike

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Movies you dislike

Postby Draconica2014 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:31 am

Honestly the percy jackson movies would be GREAT if they weren't based off of the books.

The books make them look like UTTER TRASH
wheeee Image

whose line is it anyways?
Draconica2014

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:38 am

JibbaJabbaJayne wrote:litterally ever star wars movie. they are so bad

Ughhhh Star Wars is so overrated. I only like the Star Wars Lego games and i've grown out of Lego games.... (The only Lego game i want is Dimensions, for the Sonic pack, also it's basically Skylanders.

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:41 am

Draconica2014 wrote:Honestly the percy jackson movies would be GREAT if they weren't based off of the books.

The books make them look like UTTER TRASH

SO true. They smushed the last four books into the “Sea of Monsters” movie and it was so cringy. And the first movie was just...ugh. Makes me want to jump off a cliff lol.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:44 am

The Jurassic Park movies aren't directly bad, but they go on my nerves due to their depiction of certain dinosaurs. These movies play a role in many people thinking that dinosaurs are some kind of monster and not normal animals. Real dinosaurs could probably not even roar!
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:51 am

Rust in Pieces wrote:The Jurassic Park movies aren't directly bad, but they go on my nerves due to their depiction of certain dinosaurs. These movies play a role in many people thinking that dinosaurs are some kind of monster and not normal animals. Real dinosaurs could probably not even roar!

I half agree with you though?? Like, i don't know if they ever depicted herbavores or omnivores as bad, but that would be kind of dumb. Also i wouldn't think Raptors would be that vicious, because Raptors surround some guy in Jurassic World. (They might have not been Raptors, but i remember them as Raptors.)

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:28 pm

All the Despicable Me and Minions movies.

Hate em with a passion.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Attiki Melissa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:11 pm

Unpopular opinion here, but ''Love, Simon''. My sister and I watched it, since our uncle had downloaded it and we were kind of bored.
It was so chock-full of propaganda I could not believe my eyes.

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

1.Simon falls in love with that internet guy because he is in love with his personality. That redhead friend of his falls in love with that girl solely because of her looks. What do you mean by that?

2.That flag which read ''Liberal College'' when Simon imagined his dream college. I'm not even going to comment on this one.

3.When he kissed that other guy, he suddenly became a ''hero''. Let me tell you, I have a friend who won a national maths competition and the prize was enough money to buy a piano (and more). Everyone outside our friend group forgot within a week.

4.Finally, I can't comprehend how this could be considered ''relatable'', since it wasn't realistic. At all. Inspiring or encouraging? Maybe. But definitely not relatable.

Again, this is my opinion.

Iron Maiden enthusiast
Attiki Melissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:28 pm

I despise The Kissing Booth.

Spoilers ahead.

It's such a terribly written movie that I just.. I find it so hard to put into words.
      I guess I'll just note the primary points that truly bothered me about the movie.

Elle is a terrible friend for going behind Lee's back like that. There is no way a real friend would do something like that, even if you 'love' that person who you're 'not suppose to', you wouldn't ever do that, and if you did lie and sneak around behind a person's back like that because you were too afraid to be upfront and honest with them, you aren't a real friend. And in the beginning of the movie when she got cat-called and got angry at the dude, only to act all 'cute and cheeky' when he asked for her phone number and she said she would give it to him if he wore the girl's uniform. Wow, what a shocking and amazing feat. Not. Also, when she said she'd rather be in love with Noah than have her best friend, just. She is such a terrible character.

Noah was a controlling and unhealthy person. He was sneaking around with a girl that was barely 16, and was generally really creepy in my opinion, though that could be due to my opinion that 16 and unders should only date up to a year older than themselves, bc anything older and you're dating someone who's way more experienced in life, and in this case, is literally the equivalent of an adult. He was not 'protecting' her or defending her whenever he attacked all those guys, yes some were being creepy and wouldn't leave her be, but there were literally groups of people/ her friends around?? They would have done something about it, he attacked all those people, unprovoked aside from wanting to 'defend his girl' who wasn't his girl. His excessive aggression and childish behaviour was nonsensical and wasn't necessary at all.

I really thought Lee was going to play a bigger role in this movie, and I was super excited for a best-friends going through a challenging time together kinda movie, but he was a puppet. Lee showed up very little in the movie, which is crazy, since he's supposed to be so important, but the only times he showed up were at convenient times that helped push Elle and Noah's lies and secrecy. It's truly unfortunate that he wasn't given an actual personality and decent screen-time. I think he could have been such a great character had this damn movie been written by good writers.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:47 am

FloraCutegirl wrote:Unpopular opinion here, but ''Love, Simon''. My sister and I watched it, since our uncle had downloaded it and we were kind of bored.
It was so chock-full of propaganda I could not believe my eyes.

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

1.Simon falls in love with that internet guy because he is in love with his personality. That redhead friend of his falls in love with that girl solely because of her looks. What do you mean by that?

2.That flag which read ''Liberal College'' when Simon imagined his dream college. I'm not even going to comment on this one.

3.When he kissed that other guy, he suddenly became a ''hero''. Let me tell you, I have a friend who won a national maths competition and the prize was enough money to buy a piano (and more). Everyone outside our friend group forgot within a week.

4.Finally, I can't comprehend how this could be considered ''relatable'', since it wasn't realistic. At all. Inspiring or encouraging? Maybe. But definitely not relatable.

Again, this is my opinion.

Haven’t even watched it but agree you.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gema » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:41 am

Well, here it goes.
The whole Lord of the Ring Series. I've never liked it and I never will. I had to watch the second movie of the Hobbit series, because my best friend who's a big fan, had to see it. I care about her happiness, so I suffered it. The only thing I like about it was the dragon, because the animation was so well done! This series is just not my cup of tea.

Avatar the Last Airbender. The show? Awesome! Making it into a live action film? Not so much. The moment I heard the announcement for this movie, I KNEW it would be terrible. Of course my best friend wanted to see it. Back then, she had yet to realize, that making cartoon series into live action films, never results well. And of course I was proven right!
Gema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me