Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby NocturnAlice66 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:50 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blue, teal, lavender,
Any Specific color Combinations you like: blue, teal, lavender, oceanic and dreamy colors
Hobbies: table top rpgs, larping, stage combat, drawing and painting,
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": spending time at the beach or painting, or getting dinner with friends
What are your pronouns: she/ her
Favorite season of the year: spring
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: kind, intelligent, creative
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): ocean, dreamy, elegant, spooky, forest
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like
Favorite animal: cats or octopus
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: dogs, butterfly wolves, bunnies
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): hard to pick, swirls, glowing, misty, elegant creative looks
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I like all of them
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: anything medical or stitches
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings are cool, creative linework is cool
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope!

Thank you!
✨She/ Her ✨ Artist ✨ Sword Fighter ✨ Spooky Nerd✨

12/16/2011 RIP my little Andy. You will forever be loved, and will always be missed.
NocturnAlice66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kemb » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:05 pm

Favorite color: yellow and green
Any specific color combo: green and brown is nice
Hobbies: reading, crocheting, gardening
What comes to mind when you think of "happiness": drinking coffee with my partner, my cat, dahlias, soft yarn, the forest
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite season: winter/spring, specifically that part of late winter/early spring when the first flowers pop up
Favorite holiday: midsummer
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: caring, introverted, happy and creative
What kind of theme do you prefer: cutesy, forest
Top three favorite species on chickensmoothie: malk fox, dwarf hamsters, cows
What kind of patterns do you prefer: solid, misty, stickers, feathers
Do you prefer bright, pastel och dark colors: I prefer dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I love rats irl but I'm not a fan of the design of cs rats
Do you like special additions in cs pets, if so which ones: wings are nice, I like alternative lineart but don't love the clothes/hair ones
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope I don't think so!

Thanks so much!
she/her | adult
"All I want is to live in peace, plant potatoes and dream"
Trades LiticaHarmony ©
Kemb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sewrat » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:14 pm

Favorite Colors/shades: Pinks, Blues, and purples
Any Specific color Combinations you like: pink/blue.
Hobbies: drawing and knitting
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Summer
What are your pronouns: they/them
Favorite season of the year: late summer early autumn
Favorite Holiday: Easter
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: resident weird kid
What kind of theme do you prefer: Nature themed <3
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: love them
Favorite animal: rats!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: rats, dogs, cattapillers (pps)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: swirls and sparkles
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: robotics
Do you like special additions in CS, ifso which ones: wings, long fur, floppy ears, extra heads
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
Sewrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaeOfHope<3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:46 am

This is such a cute idea! What a lovely person for doing this!
Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): aqua and pink ☺️ Any shade of blue green really
Any Specific color Combinations you like: as above haha
Hobbies: art, music, animals, camping, travelling, games, nerdy stuff
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": on the road 🥰 and my family!
What are your pronouns: they them 🥰
Favorite season of the year: summer
Favorite Holiday: Yule
How would you describe yourself in four words or less:
Quirky, emotional, crazy, loving.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: my favourites are food themes Rainbow themes forest theme and anything cute
Favorite animal: Rays!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: lions, water creatures? And small things 😅 sorry that’s not very specific haha
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: pastel 🥰
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): not that I can think of, maybe wings?
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not that I can think of, I’m sure you’ll do a great job!
Thanks so much for the opportunity and I hope you have a great day!
Pet's name: Dreamer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

This is a shared account for my daughter and I we love all things cute, rainbow and pride!🤗🦄🌈 we take art commission's
RaeOfHope<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DenDen » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:34 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Reds,Blues,Greens
Any Specific color Combinations you like: none in particular - seasonal/holiday color schemes are really cool though
Hobbies: I garden a lot! i also make birdhouses out of gourds :)
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": a healthy and happy family, stable income, christmas
What are your pronouns: they/them/it
Favorite season of the year: fall/winter
Favorite Holiday: halloween and christmas! i can't choose </3
How would you describe yourself in four words or less:
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): i love forest/nautre, realist ones, some that follow a specific color trend like staff pets! I also love historical pets!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i like pps pets theyre super cute!
Favorite animal: dogs!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: dogs, dinosaurs, butterfly wolves!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): none in particular!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I love them all!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I really dont like ponies and cats too much and im very picky when it comes to horses
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): i love them all!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I love sci-fi horror but I also am a big fan of jurassic park and pokemon :) i have a huge plush collection of pokemon at home!
DenDen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror grl » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:38 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): pink, purple, black, red
Any Specific color Combinations you like: pink/white, purple/black, red/black
Hobbies: movies, photography, drawing, art
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": the people I love
Favorite season of the year: fall
Favorite Holiday: halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: eccentric, loving, artistic, bright
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): pretty, cutesy, spooky
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: love them! no preference here
Favorite animal: cats, bats, moths
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: the fluffy cats or lynx looking cats, bats, lions
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): misty, glowing, hearts, transparent
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel and dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I like when the patterns for ex hearts, aren't fully covering and more so just there
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Long fur, curly tails, floppy ears, horns, wings!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: no not really! thank you so much <3

+*:ꔫ:*﹤she/her. ❀ adult.
my name is paige. cat lover and film major.
I love pokemon, american horror story, and horror in general.
autistic + adhd, be patient! entp - 7w8
I love giving gifts & spreading kindness!
trying to collect every bat pet <3

stats.fm

gif credit
horror grl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aerospiders » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:43 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Black, Green, Blue, White
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Red, white and black! I also really love black and green, and black purple orange :)
Hobbies: Drawing, painting, listening to music, writing about my OCs
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Being stress-free with at least one person in your life that you can always depend on
Favorite season of the year: Winter
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Geeky, nerdy, dorky, artistic
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I don't mind! I love spooky and realistic pets the most, but foresty and food ones are also cool :)
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them!
Favorite animal: I have alot - dogs, ferrets, fennec foxes, I really like canines
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Fennec Fox, Dog, Western Dragon
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I like skeletal and glowing ones but of course I don't mind!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I'm not a fan of spiders, squids, rats, chicken chameleon or monkey
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I don't mind any of course! But I really like when they have clothes, floppy ears, curly tails and sometimes horns.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nothing else! Thank you so much for the opportunity!! ^^
Jay ☢ mega nerd ☢ punk + metalhead ☢ honorary emo
Last.FM Listography
Image ImageImageImage Image Image
♫ "Stand and Deliver, your money or your life!" ♫

STAMP CRED IN ORDER: Nelkoreth, RetroSoulGirl, KikiLime, dA--bogeyman, G0REH0UND, TimeyMarey007
Aerospiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rowesta » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:52 am

this is so cutesy!!

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Any shade of blue + bright blues/teals
Any Specific color Combinations you like:

Hobbies: Singing, drawing, acting, running
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": The sun, clouds, and empty/serene valley.
Favorite season of the year: summer!
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Disciplined, loud, hyper, silly
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I love elegant, pretty, bold looks or themes!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them!
Favorite animal: Mostly marine creatures (orca, dolphins, etc)
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Lions, squids, wolves
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Glowing/misty/simple/striking
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright or dark colors!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I honestly really dont like rats, but anything else is cool :)
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I love horns! Also long fur/strange ears/unique furs are cute.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nothing else! tysm <33
Hey! I'm a like really on and off CS player, this game brings me back sm memories and really feeds in my obsession of collecting crap lmao.

I hope you have an amazing day and heres some stuff about me ☆:
-Musical theatre is life and I love performing/singing!
-Sleeping is elite 🤞
-Ill update this later, love you pooksters

🥛OPEN FOR TRADES 🦪
♡ "CAUSE YOURE THE B-SIIIIIIDEEE"

Everyone is welcome!
Rowesta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alccampinglover » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:27 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two) dark turquoise, other blues and gold
Any Specific color Combinations you like:blue and gold(my favorite colors)
Hobbies: playing waterpolo, art,violin
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness":peaceful nature
What are your pronouns:she/her
Favorite season of the year:winter/fall
Favorite Holiday:Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less:smart, sarcastic, compassionate, creative
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): steampunky/nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I don’t have a opinion, I treat them like other pets
Favorite animal:dragon/owl
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie:dragon, lion and snake
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):feathers, not too much going on with colors
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:I don’t like rodents too much, or chameleons
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:no
Alccampinglover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bugeyes » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:00 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): brown, green and pink
Any Specific color Combinations you like: brown and neutrals
Hobbies: video games, barrel racing, cleaning
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my cat, my dog, my childhood bsf, overwatch
Favorite season of the year: spring
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: quiet, loud, opinionated
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): forest and foliage, cute and rustic
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like pps pets, but it depends solely pet to pet
Favorite animal: bears, cows, bees and caterpillars
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: caterpillars (newborn pps butterfly wolves), bears, and silly rats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): glowing
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark colors mainly but I do like lighter pinks and browns also
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I dislike most unrealistic drafts, fish, most adult butterfly wolves, most ponies and horses
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): fluffy, horns, most accessorized pets are cute imo
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
ImageImage
Pet's name: Nib
bugeyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me