OPEN 🐀 Critter Enthusiast's Art Shop C$

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: OPEN 🐀 Critter Enthusiast's Art Shop C$

Postby Trphlthdl » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:51 am

Would you be willing to do a colored sketch of Senna?

Edit: ok WHAT are those in the first colored sketch example Im almost certain I’ve seen them before but remembering them is so hard I feel like they’re forbidden knowledge
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Critter Enthusiast » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:27 am

DOGTAG wrote:i'm in love with your art ^^ could i get a colored sketch of these two guys? https://toyhou.se/1243656.takera + https://toyhou.se/2131995.elijah

THANKS!! For sure, just toss me a trade and I'll get on it. I'll toss you on the queue for now tho

Trphlthdl wrote:Would you be willing to do a colored sketch of Senna?

Edit: ok WHAT are those in the first colored sketch example Im almost certain I’ve seen them before but remembering them is so hard I feel like they’re forbidden knowledge

i post my art all over so its not unlikely that you've seen it at some point lolol

but yes!! ill put you in a slot, just give me a trade!
Critter Enthusiast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6etta » Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:01 pm

hii! could i maybe order a colored sketch of nessie? if this is accepted ill send over a trade!!! i love your art style!!
Image sammy Image
he/him
Image intp-t, artist Image
splatoon player, artist, and deftones enjoyer
6etta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Critter Enthusiast » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:39 am

goofball wrote:hii! could i maybe order a colored sketch of nessie? if this is accepted ill send over a trade!!! i love your art style!!

Heck yeah I'll toss you on my list!! gimme a trade and i'll get started
Critter Enthusiast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Tue May 02, 2023 2:45 pm

Loved the art so much that I just had to leave a review- and I’m typing this out on mobile to give you an idea. I ordered a piece of Senna, one of my personal favorite characters, and I’m very picky about deciding where to order art of my favorites. The artwork exceeded my expectations by quite a bit! Critter did an amazing job capturing Senna, and at an angle that I personally (as an admittedly amateur artist) would’ve found to be a nightmare to draw. It’s easily one of my favorite pieces of her, and absolutely worth what I paid & more. Would absolutely recommend ordering from this shop!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -roadkill-69- » Wed May 03, 2023 1:54 am

your art is absolutely incredible?? i love the use of texture and colors its so good
id love to order a colored sketch from you!
i dont have a prefence for characters,,, just anyone fromthis group! therse some light body horror n scars and stuff just so ur warned

if you want me to choose a singular character i will
-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Critter Enthusiast » Sun May 07, 2023 6:06 am

-roadkill-69- wrote:your art is absolutely incredible?? i love the use of texture and colors its so good
id love to order a colored sketch from you!
i dont have a prefence for characters,,, just anyone fromthis group! therse some light body horror n scars and stuff just so ur warned

if you want me to choose a singular character i will

Tobias is so cool :0 I'd be so down to draw em!! Toss me a trade and I'll put you on my list!!
Critter Enthusiast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flamewhispers » Sun May 07, 2023 6:07 am

Marking <3 saving up to buy one of a ham ham
Flamewhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Critter Enthusiast » Wed May 10, 2023 3:01 pm

Trphlthdl wrote:Loved the art so much that I just had to leave a review- and I’m typing this out on mobile to give you an idea. I ordered a piece of Senna, one of my personal favorite characters, and I’m very picky about deciding where to order art of my favorites. The artwork exceeded my expectations by quite a bit! Critter did an amazing job capturing Senna, and at an angle that I personally (as an admittedly amateur artist) would’ve found to be a nightmare to draw. It’s easily one of my favorite pieces of her, and absolutely worth what I paid & more. Would absolutely recommend ordering from this shop!

Sorry about the late reply to this but thank you so so much for all the kind words I really do appreciate it :,,,
Critter Enthusiast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tealea » Thu May 11, 2023 11:05 am

I absolutely adore your art style! I was looking forward to catching your shop when your slots were open! would I be able to get a colored sketch of smokey? he’s a greavard x rockruff fusion!

if you’d rather draw a different character, I have these pokémon ocs that you can choose from!
https://toyhou.se/tealea/characters/folder:3442889
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me