🔮XVITarot Readings🔮 | Daily free reading posted in-thread!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: XVITarot Readings | U/C

Postby Juliette06 » Tue May 30, 2023 11:26 am

will be open as soon as i take the pictures and collect my list o'decks!

edit: aaaand we're open!
ImageImage

Back for the first time in Literal Years. Tryna catch up. Look at my trade thread to see what I'm missing, or just Trade my Doubles for my WL pets!

Collecting ALL the bunnies! Only about 150 to go!!

ImageImage

I'm 46218 on Wajas & Juliette06 on FlightRising, and I'm always looking to trade CS/FR for Wajas currency/items!
Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: XVITarot Readings | Open for business!

Postby Juliette06 » Wed May 31, 2023 3:50 am

Maybe I'll do a daily pull for the thread...what do y'all think?
ImageImage

Back for the first time in Literal Years. Tryna catch up. Look at my trade thread to see what I'm missing, or just Trade my Doubles for my WL pets!

ImageImage

I'm 46218 on Wajas & Juliette06 on FlightRising, and I'm always looking to trade CS/FR for Wajas currency/items!
Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vouskrii » Wed May 31, 2023 5:10 am

Juliette06 wrote:Maybe I'll do a daily pull for the thread...what do y'all think?

I think that’d be pretty cool (:
Formerly Springrollz
Hi! The names Vousey!
I go by he/him and she/her pronouns!
I also play FR!
( My TH is linked on the little goober above (: )
Image Image Image
Vouskrii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Wed May 31, 2023 8:06 am

Springrollz wrote:.

One encouragement is all this gal needs! The below card is for anyone who comes across it; I asked for guidance for anyone who comes to this thread and needs it.

Daily Pull: The Spacious Tarot, 5/30/23

The Explorer of Cups (called the Knight of Cups in other decks) is all about exploring the deep, inner feelings. With it being reversed, however, this card cautions against conflating feelings with facts. The feelings may be valid, but that doesn't mean they're the only thing to base every decision on. Navigate these feelings while remembering that your feelings are not the end-all, be-all of everything will help you stay objective as you embrace your inner life.

Hey, this works as a sample, too! I hope it's helpful to anyone who needs it! <3
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🔮XVITarot Readings🔮 | Daily free reading posted in-threa

Postby Trphlthdl » Wed May 31, 2023 2:17 pm

Read the cards for me, please!
Username: Trphlthdl
Name with which you associate: fictional, so characters name is varian
Question or concern: If you could do a past/present/future reading from the dnd deck about Varian here? I'm looking for Inspo about what his character should be, particularly his history, present 'position' and future goals, and figured since he's intended to be a DnD character that the DnD deck would be fun!
Preferred Deck: DnD
Spread: Past/Present/Future?
Details: Varian is gonna be a high elf warlock who's kinda serious/stoic and takes his pact seriously.
Payment: pets, will link in a sec trades/viewtrade.php?id=105117171
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Wed May 31, 2023 2:44 pm

Trphlthdl wrote:Read the cards for me, please!
Username: Trphlthdl
Name with which you associate: fictional, so characters name is varian
Question or concern: If you could do a past/present/future reading from the dnd deck about Varian here? I'm looking for Inspo about what his character should be, particularly his history, present 'position' and future goals, and figured since he's intended to be a DnD character that the DnD deck would be fun!
Preferred Deck: DnD
Spread: Past/Present/Future?
Details: Varian is gonna be a high elf warlock who's kinda serious/stoic and takes his pact seriously.
Payment: pets, will link in a sec trades/viewtrade.php?id=105117171

Accepted!! I'll get to this later tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Can't wait to peer into Varian's story a little bit for you! I'll go ahead and use the DnD deck, and if it doesn't make sense, I'll do one with a different deck and include both versions for you.

Tysm for the order!! I'll accept trade when the reading has been completed.
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:22 am

Trphlthdl wrote:.

I sent over your reading! I hope you enjoy & that it's helpful in building your character! I'd love to hear about Varian's adventures when his game kicks off. Thanks again for the order!
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:05 am

Juliette06 wrote:
Trphlthdl wrote:.

I sent over your reading! I hope you enjoy & that it's helpful in building your character! I'd love to hear about Varian's adventures when his game kicks off. Thanks again for the order!

I loved the reading, and I feel that it really suits his character! I would absolutely recommend that anyone with DnD characters they want to give a little more character get a reading for their character, and I think the DnD tarot was perfect for that. The wheel of fortune card pull for Varian's future, being that he hasn't been in a campaign yet, makes so much sense and has done a wonderful job of reminding me not to worry too much about the kitty gritty character until I know what world he's in and can tailor it to that world a little bit more. I don't know much about tarot, but I would follow Juliette06's advice about not using the DnD deck for irl readings, but I've found it immensely helpful with character development!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:13 am

Well. I didn't post a daily reading on Wednesday because I woke up at like, 1 PM (oops). And then I was working today. So let's say that this reading is for tomorrow, June 2nd, because technically, on CS time, it's already tomorrow anyway!

Knight of Wands, Reversed - This Might Hurt Tarot

All of the Knights are about movement and action, and the Knight of Wands is on fire with that energy. The Knight of Wands is bold and creative, but especially when reversed, can be careless, less-than-cautious, and undisciplined. This card is not saying don't be excited about your ideas and your passions; rather, it's saying to temper that excitement with discipline. Don't go speeding off the road in your hurry to get where you're going, or you'll never get there at all. Be bold, be creative - but be careful, too.

I hope this helps anyone who comes across it <3
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:07 pm

Reading for 6/3

The Queen of Cups is emotional, maternal, and giving. When she is reversed, as she is here, she represents those values gone curdled; instead of giving, she's a martyr, cruel in her 'gifts', which always have strings attached. The emotional aspect turns into moodiness, and the maternal warmth is gone, replaced with cold unfeelingness. The Queen of Cups warns against letting genuine care turn into something mean; don't let your emotions get the best of you at the cost of everyone around you.
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me