Sunns' Art Shop (USD, C$, FR, Pets) | CLOSED

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Sunns' Art Shop (USD, C$, FR, Pets) | OPEN

Postby AGGUA! » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:45 am

Reopened for this summer! Not sure when it'll reopen afterwards :')
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:53 am

Mark. What I wouldn't give to get a finish piece from you. Have one of my anthros look buff and bad a. Alas, it's a mark til funds come along. Epic art!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:12 am

BlueEyedKite wrote:Mark. What I wouldn't give to get a finish piece from you. Have one of my anthros look buff and bad a. Alas, it's a mark til funds come along. Epic art!

aaaa you're too kind!! Musculature is one of my favorite things to draw, thank you so much!
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:00 am

Dude your art is gorgeous!! Would you be able to quote a price on a half body of Kayda? She's a DnD Dragonborn, and on the small side, but still strong. I wish I could offer USD (don't got the money), but I'm prepared to hoardsell everything I have on FR. Have like 1430 gems worth of treasure and 78 gems, and a few unhatched eggs if you're willing to take those.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:01 pm

Trphlthdl wrote:Dude your art is gorgeous!! Would you be able to quote a price on a half body of Kayda? She's a DnD Dragonborn, and on the small side, but still strong. I wish I could offer USD (don't got the money), but I'm prepared to hoardsell everything I have on FR. Have like 1430 gems worth of treasure and 78 gems, and a few unhatched eggs if you're willing to take those.

Sure thing!
She's got a simple design and I have a lot of experience drawing dragons... If we wanna say you're roughly at 1500 gems, I'll quote the following prices:
Colored sketch is 3000 gems, add shading to that and it's 3500.
Full finish with color is 4000, with shading is 5000, full shade is 6000. 6000'll get you something similar to the dragonborn halfbody I already have up in examples!
I'm not entirely sure on the worth of unhatched eggs and such so I'd prefer if you could get the bare currency to me first? It makes things easier on my end I am so sorry :'D

I'll also accept a mix if you have CS currencies as well! If that's the case, I can quote the following prices assuming you're also paying the 1500 gems:
Colored sketch is 300 C$, with shade is 350 C$.
Full finish with color is 400 C$, with shade is 500 C$, full shade is 600 C$.
Paying with pets in an equivalent to these amounts is acceptable as well! Just let me know :)
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:43 am

AGGUA! wrote:
Trphlthdl wrote:Dude your art is gorgeous!! Would you be able to quote a price on a half body of Kayda? She's a DnD Dragonborn, and on the small side, but still strong. I wish I could offer USD (don't got the money), but I'm prepared to hoardsell everything I have on FR. Have like 1430 gems worth of treasure and 78 gems, and a few unhatched eggs if you're willing to take those.

Sure thing!
She's got a simple design and I have a lot of experience drawing dragons... If we wanna say you're roughly at 1500 gems, I'll quote the following prices:
Colored sketch is 3000 gems, add shading to that and it's 3500.
Full finish with color is 4000, with shading is 5000, full shade is 6000. 6000'll get you something similar to the dragonborn halfbody I already have up in examples!
I'm not entirely sure on the worth of unhatched eggs and such so I'd prefer if you could get the bare currency to me first? It makes things easier on my end I am so sorry :'D

I'll also accept a mix if you have CS currencies as well! If that's the case, I can quote the following prices assuming you're also paying the 1500 gems:
Colored sketch is 300 C$, with shade is 350 C$.
Full finish with color is 400 C$, with shade is 500 C$, full shade is 600 C$.
Paying with pets in an equivalent to these amounts is acceptable as well! Just let me know :)

Excellent to know, I am currently in the process of selling a buncha my FR stuff for gems, but so I know for mixing currencies based on however many gems I end up with, are you valuing the gem to C$ exchange rate at something like 100C$ = 500 gems so 1C$ = 5 Gems?
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:38 am

Trphlthdl wrote:Excellent to know, I am currently in the process of selling a buncha my FR stuff for gems, but so I know for mixing currencies based on however many gems I end up with, are you valuing the gem to C$ exchange rate at something like 100C$ = 500 gems so 1C$ = 5 Gems?

Yes, that's essentially the exchange rate I use! 1 C$ = 5 gems :)
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:47 am

Q.Q can I jump on the quote train? How much would he be, click, as an anthro with hair and clothing? And just in c$ (selling pets as we speak ^^;)
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:56 am

BlueEyedKite wrote:Q.Q can I jump on the quote train? How much would he be, click, as an anthro with hair and clothing? And just in c$ (selling pets as we speak ^^;)

Of course!
I'm going to assume you mean anthro fullbody with this! I'll quote you as follows:
Colored sketch is 1000 C$, shade is 1100 C$
Full finish with color is 1600 C$, shade is 1800 C$, and full shading is 2000 C$
Depending on the kind of clothing you have in mind, there could be additional fees! But it'd only be about an extra 100 C$ for each tier :)
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:34 am

Please don't reserve a spot for me, don't want to make you miss a paying customer. But I am coming back when I have 2,000 c$! And as far as clothes it'll probably end up just bottoms as I want to see all the amazing musculature lol
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me