The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby Audrey_Bee » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:08 pm

Hey!
So their side is 5 old rares, your store pets are worth an old rare each so I personally would remove three of the caterpillars:)
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audrey_Bee » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:14 pm

musicgurl333 wrote:
pickory wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=111190977&userid=841585&signature=q7Qp-ru_9nXvZf8ZJz5Hmg
i know lions are high demand.... especially the christmas litter, is this bad ?

I could be wrong, but I’m not aware of any special demand for either of those lions, although I do agree that lions have higher demand in general.

If you use the “2:1 rule” (which I do not recommend), then just the ‘15 rat would be overpay for both lions. If you use the “3 year rule”, then the ‘15 and ‘18 commons are a fair swap. The ‘24 and ‘19 commons are a bit outside of the three year rule, but I feel like the other add ons are enough to make up the difference.

Personally, I feel like this is an okay trade. It’s not amazing, but it’s not terrible. Rats and horses do have lower demand than lions, but if they’re on your WL, this seems pretty fair going by the 3 year rule. If they’re not on your WL, then I wouldn’t accept. Rats and horses are very tough to trade off.

I definitely don't recommend going by the three year rule.

Going off of value, it would be a pretty fair trade. However you need to take demand into account as well! I think if you're wanting to keep the pets they're offering, it's okay. But if you're looking to trade these pets on I wouldn't accept. Rats are pretty hard to get full value for, even as Commons. The lions can easily get overpay because they have very good demand. So it's all dependent on if you actually want their pets. I personally just wouldn't take it because of the demand difference, I personally think you could get a lot more !
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audrey_Bee » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:16 pm

angst wrote:
Happily Wrathful wrote:
Happily Wrathful wrote:new bids for my corgi! the corgi is really giving me trouble with this auction.
which of these is worth more
trades/viewtrade.php?id=111152592&userid=730104&signature=wKmG9oIP0j2ySZMBbDDXEw

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111156735&userid=730104&signature=Udv0xqJcNWWcsUHnosDAAQ

Unless I really missed something they seem pretty similar, hovering around 1MA. I'd say personally go with whichever you like better though at a glance the first seems to have slightly older old rares.

The corgis were definitely 1MA a few month ago, but they're valued at 1.5MA. So I believe both of these bids are unfair to the corgi ❤️
But the second one is worth more
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuroraFier » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:48 pm

I would deeply appreciate help on if this is a fair trade. Thank you for any help!!

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111194221&userid=1064234&signature=T-NlAuZU3Ni91l508D82qA
Pet's name: Brave Heart
AuroraFier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itstheweather » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:18 pm

Is this fair for the July PPS? I’m conscious not to overpay in storepets and old VRs: trades/viewtrade.php?id=111187432&userid=277628&signature=8zBGpuFFkJALn2JIxOcoGQ

Super grateful for any help!! 🙏🏻
"Better sexy and racy than sexist and racist" - Stephen Fry 🌞✨

Usually writing things on @medium 📝
itstheweather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:19 pm

x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coaliev » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:28 pm

appreciate help with this trade, thank you in advance! <3
coaliev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charliethebugfan » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:37 pm

Hi guys! Would this be fair? :,)

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111195994&userid=1080350&signature=bqVFjw_B2txfpj59G0U38A

Tysm for all advice in... advance..? :,)
charliethebugfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itstheweather » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:39 pm

itstheweather wrote:Is this fair for the July PPS? I’m conscious not to overpay in storepets and old VRs: trades/viewtrade.php?id=111187432&userid=277628&signature=8zBGpuFFkJALn2JIxOcoGQ

Super grateful for any help!! 🙏🏻
"Better sexy and racy than sexist and racist" - Stephen Fry 🌞✨

Usually writing things on @medium 📝
itstheweather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me