April 2024 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: April 2024 Discussion Thread

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:52 am

purplkat108 wrote:Haha, I think the RNG this month is not in our favor. My purple/yellow dog litter didn't have too much bad luck, but all of my snakes grew into the first grown-up outcome ╥﹏╥

Oh gosh, meanwhile none of my snakes grew... if they all grow into the same outcome again I will... laugh while crying, probably.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _SmollJellyfish_ » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:57 am

Another PPS to love!!<3
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
This is the first time I got I think five or fourth PPS?Its so strange but interesting this monthly pets

Also Im curious about the snakes!And I love the star/space theme this month * ^ *
┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄
ImageFURINA DE FONTAINEImage
Image |Infp|♋︎|he/him|Writer| ImageImageImageImage
_SmollJellyfish_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:23 am

Mysticality wrote:Idk, there are so many crazy things going on with each litter I think it’s all just one big April fools prank because they couldn’t do it on April 1st 😂

I'm starting to think that you may be onto something there lol. xD
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtualghost » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 am

JK341 wrote:
Mysticality wrote:Idk, there are so many crazy things going on with each litter I think it’s all just one big April fools prank because they couldn’t do it on April 1st 😂

I want to say the only “normal” litters are the draft horses, ponies, BWs, and snakes but ya know prove me wrong cs gods
virtualghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:08 pm

I am loving this litter! I'm so nervous about them being still growing because they are so gorgeous! I hope they don't change a lot when full grown.

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

!See my dreamies, horde and 2024 outcomes needed CLICK HERE!
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kahvar » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:37 pm

Can't wait to see how the still growing adult horses from this month turn out. They're so pretty already! Especially this one.

I'm hoping for small changes like horns or wings. But who knows? Maybe this is more of an April Fools prank than we realized and they'll grow back into PPS.

JK341 wrote:

I'm convinced the big prank this year was that they claimed there wasn't one... :lol:
Kahvar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:49 pm

Silver Tiger~ wrote:
purplkat108 wrote:Haha, I think the RNG this month is not in our favor. My purple/yellow dog litter didn't have too much bad luck, but all of my snakes grew into the first grown-up outcome ╥﹏╥

Oh gosh, meanwhile none of my snakes grew... if they all grow into the same outcome again I will... laugh while crying, probably.

FOUR OF THEM GREW UP, oml what is happening this month.
SilverTiger on Eldemore

Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 pm

I still have five cocoons that haven't grown. The two that grew were the first one. I had to trade for the other one. How many outcomes should we end up with total for the butterfly wolves? I'm wondering if all of mine are the same outcome. I didn't keep track as they were growing. I'm really beginning to think this is the April Fools which I'm all for. It's been fun!

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

!See my dreamies, horde and 2024 outcomes needed CLICK HERE!
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Bai~ » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 pm

achieve1dream wrote:I still have five cocoons that haven't grown. The two that grew were the first one. I had to trade for the other one. How many outcomes should we end up with total for the butterfly wolves? I'm wondering if all of mine are the same outcome. I didn't keep track as they were growing. I'm really beginning to think this is the April Fools which I'm all for. It's been fun!

There's at least two more outcomes, I've got cocoons that grew on day 10 and day 13
~Bai~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 pm

Don't forget the PPS is an outcome already, so we already have three outcomes. Do we usually get five outcomes from seven adopts? I'm honestly uncertain about this answer lmao.

Eta nevermind me, I now understand what the comment above mine means. I think I need to get more sleep...
Last edited by Silver Tiger~ on Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverTiger on Eldemore

Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me