Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Postby Xiao_Jian » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:09 pm

It's been a long time since I've done a smaller hoard. These are screaming galaxy/stardust at me though, so I need a page of them!
Xiao_Jian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby philipjfry » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:55 pm

i collect orange cats because i own an orange cat (O'Kieffe) and he's the love of my life. my goal is to get 2616 because i adopted him on february 6th of 2016. so far i have 106!!! we're getting there! here are two of my favorite orange cats i have in the collection. (0:
ImageImage
☘ ⓁⓊⒸⓀⓎ ☘
♡ THEY/THEM ♡
Donate to My O'Kieffe Hoard?
(goal: 2616)
philipjfry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeetleDragon » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:59 pm

I’ve been hoarding the chicken nugget bunnies! I saw them and immediately knew that I needed to get as many as possible! So far my hoard has 93 bunnies! Though I am a bit picky since I only accept bunnies that were adopted after my original 5 nuggets. I just think they are so cute! :3
I’m collecting all the otters, snakes and western dragons! If you have one please send me a trade!
BeetleDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rightwhereuleftme » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:04 am

i just recently started hoarding these hehe :3
★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★
𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 // 𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕚𝕖 // 𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝟝 𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕤
𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕔$ 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡
hoards| thread| x
rightwhereuleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teariffic » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 am

finished dateswapping all the butterfly wolves in my wip group ! up to 10 bws @ 5 outcomes each in my butterfly wolf hoard! this really is as satisfying as i imagined and it wasn't too too hard once i put in some work < 3 i really appreciate when people accept time swaps even if they look to be the same date - im thankful for everyone that's so nice on this site. i also love the swap id forum - i feel like whenever i send people swaps they have i get good karma for swaps i send out haha.

i've got 3 left on my pps caterpillar hoard from this month and 7 left on my 2020 halloween cow hamster hoard. once i get all 15 i was gonna give them the names so they sit at 5 per row (can u tell 5 is my fave number hehe). i was focusing on completing my bw's as opposed to looking for these so far, and i know that hamster is popular so i was thinking of maybe making my goal number smaller? might play around with that.

up next is sorting through my groups to see if there are any other outcomes i wish to hoard! i got inspired by those of you that have hoard threads so i started my own. it's very empty rn but hopefully that'll change by next week hehe.
teariffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 am

I am so in love with these two litters.

Not sure how big I want the hoards to be.
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:53 pm

Space Cadet Marz wrote:
onion wrote:so earlier a bit this month when the first horse outcome "grew" i decided to hoard it because i loved the gray n white dappled pattern and the one dark hoof <3 but then i was confused why it wasnt in the archive after a couple updates... i had a hunch... went to one of the horses... and i was right! its still growing even tho it LOOKS fully grown :0 so now i have a mysterious hoard goin on! wonder if theyll live up to the dappled beauties name!

The mysterious mystery hoard! Fingers crossed. :D

maaaaan marz u jinxed it! jk haha. tho i will admit im a lil sad the horse didnt keep the beautiful dappled pattern it originally had 😔 was so pretty... but its still there, just rly rly faint ig! i still like it !!
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 am

onion wrote:
Space Cadet Marz wrote:
onion wrote:so earlier a bit this month when the first horse outcome "grew" i decided to hoard it because i loved the gray n white dappled pattern and the one dark hoof <3 but then i was confused why it wasnt in the archive after a couple updates... i had a hunch... went to one of the horses... and i was right! its still growing even tho it LOOKS fully grown :0 so now i have a mysterious hoard goin on! wonder if theyll live up to the dappled beauties name!

The mysterious mystery hoard! Fingers crossed. :D

maaaaan marz u jinxed it! jk haha. tho i will admit im a lil sad the horse didnt keep the beautiful dappled pattern it originally had 😔 was so pretty... but its still there, just rly rly faint ig! i still like it !!

Oh nooo this is such a sad example of why one shouldn't hoard a pet without seeing the last stage OTL
Totally feel that *LOL* :'D been there, done that as well in the past when I feel in love with middle stages that changed colours or markings drastically
maybe rename it to "kinda dappled beauties" sdlkfjs
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I am Pokémon » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:21 am

Pet's name: my fav
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I hoard all bats but this is just one of my favs. I love them so much and they are so cute. Im trying to get all of the bats but I'm still far from that goal but I'm trying.
I am Pokémon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kecko » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:29 am

Finally finished my mini Toxic Hoards! I finished the Toxic Jokes hoard (April Fools Toxics) a few days ago and just finished the Toxic Tribals today! Going to stop the hoard of Christmas Toxics at 10 after seeing the response to my earlier stating they are harder to come by. My main Toxic hoard is never ending though :)
ImageImage

Toxic Hoarder: 62 Toxics so far
Kecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me