Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Postby catmother456 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:36 am

TookieTiki wrote:
catmother456 wrote:*snip*
They all have pointy ears and the same tail. Only one had closed eyes. All have matching tags. All have very subtle details at this stage. Based on the style,( and so possible the hints of red that Raire’s dog likes), I’m guessing these

<snip>

Might as well add my guess onto this so we can maybe get a confirmation if either pets are right or if we are wrong.
I think Raire’s pup is more likely to be statue pup and I thought I’d add onto the reasons for why that might be Raire’s.

“Old, so very old, hundreds of years”
It’s clearly lived for a while considering all the cracks it has. Raire also said their pup prefers mild weather compared to harsher, perhaps because the pup is fragile. Same goes with the cuddling clue about how they like people but not cuddling. (Don’t want anymore damage.)

Their pup doesn’t consume anything and has bad eyesight. Well, as you can see on the pup, the eyes and mouth aren’t coloured in, it’s the same colour as the “fur” which leads me to believe it doesn’t have the ability to eat, drink, or see.

I don’t think I’ve seen this hint(?) mentioned yet and it’s this group that has a bunch of birds on the staff dogs. If you check out statue pups head there looks to be a cracked egg and also birds love landing on statues.

It doesn’t have any red though but that might come at a later stage.

I believe you are right. The face edit threw me off but the rest of the clues do point that way. And besides the face edit it does match Raire’s style. So now I agree with you. Thanks for posting!

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:58 am

Lucinoxe wrote:
Windi_1 wrote:So what pups and staff have been paired with each other so far? Love EmberWolf's pup!

You can find all the confirmed pups in the hint chart link on the first page! They’re in the outcomes tab.
Off the top of my head I know the first full-grown dog with the white dots and rune markings is Dama’s, the fluffy one is Schnuffel Bunny’s, and the creepy-looking one with red “shoes” is Saikiyo’s.

It doesn't help when one is on their phone and at work.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alyssa99 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:11 am

EmberWolf wrote:
iHolli wrote:
Geckos_N_Tea wrote:Image

the first one was done by emberwolf, so if they’re participating this year it could be theirs! i mean they look so similar

{I was thinking this as well earlier today! Especially now that it's grown, the edits & line coloring, the style of the coloring itself, even the way the eyes are done is very, very similar. EmberWolf, this you? 👀}

.Holli.

Alright, you got me! I'm going to officially claim this as my doggo <3 Good on those who got my one and only hint, the wings! Right now I'm on a 6 hour train ride but later this month I'll be flying. The color palette just made me think tropical bird so that's what I went with. It was a fun outcome to make and I'm glad people like it ^u^

Does it have a name?
I miss you, puppy
Pet's name: Honey
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Pet's name: Sasha

My Kiuii (thanks skwigler!): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3952717
Support CDH Awareness! Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! I hate myself for adopting this off account *cries*
Alyssa99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:35 am

Windi_1 wrote:
Lucinoxe wrote:
Windi_1 wrote:So what pups and staff have been paired with each other so far? Love EmberWolf's pup!

You can find all the confirmed pups in the hint chart link on the first page! They’re in the outcomes tab.
Off the top of my head I know the first full-grown dog with the white dots and rune markings is Dama’s, the fluffy one is Schnuffel Bunny’s, and the creepy-looking one with red “shoes” is Saikiyo’s.

It doesn't help when one is on their phone and at work.

Sarluna wrote:
CLAIMED OUTCOMES ( 5 / 33)

Day 2
Artist: Metallic Dragon
Name: ?

Artist: Pi.

ImageImage
Artist: Dama
Name: Rune

Day 5
Artist: Saikiyo

Day 6
Artist: Schnuffel Bunny

Plus Emberwolf for the new one

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _CandiedGuts_ » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:47 am

Doglike wrote:
Doglike wrote:So it looks like my hint is still a little obscure, so I have written a riddle for you!

My siblings think thrice, or sometimes forever
But we prefer to depend on two
The Illiad, Prometheus, heroic endeavors
Scales of magenta, viridescent, and robin egg blues

Still think you all could look into my hint a bit more.. 👀

Doglike, is this baby yours??? I got Medusa vibes from your story and this baby is made of STONE o.O
Medusa's sisters were immortal whereas she was mortal so maybe thats what "we prefer to depend on two" refers to..? SCALES of magenta, viridescent, and robin egg blues could refer to the snakes colored scales from all the sisters

Or going off the same clues maybe this one instead

♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥

kait
pisces / pisces / aries

♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥
_CandiedGuts_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:18 am

Look at the time, I did promise to claim my pup on my birthday, right?
So here we go.

Wolven Girl wrote:This one could be Raire’s outcome, the puppy stages of their other outcomes all had pointed ears, the normal long tail, little to no line edits, and a colored tag

Hm, I'm still too obvious with the middle stage lines...

Electric~Lime~Zebra wrote:[snip]

Don't know if this has been asked before but maybe these 2 since they are similar. Color could correspond with answers..

Raire?

Schuyler?

Forum/viewtopic.php?p=135804683#p135804683

Haha Schuyler, high five!
... but nope, that's not my pup.

GatheringRosesInSnow wrote:[snip]

I think it might be this one, strong/adverse weather could damage it, food would attract pigeons and other birds and the unwelcome outcomes from that, cuddling isn't an option (because stone?) but otherwise enjoys the company of people (in the park?) and of course bad weather prevents their company too, and the enimatic comment that suggests your pup isn't as attractive as it's grown form alluding to the ahm... distressed expression the pup has there (not pointing out the obvious of course)

Still hunting for the bunny markings though

Heh, nice idea with the food, I actually just meant "stay away with food, because my dog doesn't eat". Not too far off though, you are right, food would totally attract animals.

lotusmoon9 wrote:[snip]
and also i was wondering if the expression on this pups leg counts as a bunny (raire) or as "heart on sleeve" (reynard) although most probably its neither lol

That's just a face, not a bunny =P
Not my pup!

Deercan wrote:Image
I know the clues don't all match but I do think it would be fun if the green tv pup was raire's pup- old tv antenna were often called bunny ears, after all !
[snip]

" do you want to know what is the most used or the most important colour? Choose wisely. =) " green is currently the most used colour, however I have a feeling it is merely the base and not the most important right now as of the current stage.

[snip]
And this is moreso my own acknowledgement but the =) emotes Raire has been using on this thread remind me of how screenhead or tv object head characters' faces look like. Unsure if Raire has used these before daily but it was something I thought I'd mention while I'm here
[snip]

Awesome guess!
You are correct, my pup has just a base colour, but it's not the one that will stand out... in the next stage. =D
I tend to use =) as a smiley more often than :) because the latter will just end up as one of the forum emojis and I dislike those.
... but it's still not my pup.

catmother456 wrote:So, I’m thinking that this pup, just based on style, may be Raire’s

There are hints of red on it, and the red tag, too.

Another one of may be this due to the hints of red on it and the style as well

as well as this one, with the hint of red on their ear

and this one, wit the red on the leg

But I’m leaning towards the first one the most.

Haha, I got you with that red.
The last three are not my pup.

catmother456 wrote:
TookieTiki wrote:
catmother456 wrote:*snip*
They all have pointy ears and the same tail. Only one had closed eyes. All have matching tags. All have very subtle details at this stage. Based on the style,( and so possible the hints of red that Raire’s dog likes), I’m guessing these

<snip>

Might as well add my guess onto this so we can maybe get a confirmation if either pets are right or if we are wrong.
I think Raire’s pup is more likely to be statue pup and I thought I’d add onto the reasons for why that might be Raire’s.

“Old, so very old, hundreds of years”
It’s clearly lived for a while considering all the cracks it has. Raire also said their pup prefers mild weather compared to harsher, perhaps because the pup is fragile. Same goes with the cuddling clue about how they like people but not cuddling. (Don’t want anymore damage.)

Their pup doesn’t consume anything and has bad eyesight. Well, as you can see on the pup, the eyes and mouth aren’t coloured in, it’s the same colour as the “fur” which leads me to believe it doesn’t have the ability to eat, drink, or see.

I don’t think I’ve seen this hint(?) mentioned yet and it’s this group that has a bunch of birds on the staff dogs. If you check out statue pups head there looks to be a cracked egg and also birds love landing on statues.

It doesn’t have any red though but that might come at a later stage.

I believe you are right. The face edit threw me off but the rest of the clues do point that way. And besides the face edit it does match Raire’s style. So now I agree with you. Thanks for posting!

*waves to smiling pup*
You're a good bean, but also not my pup, eh?
I wonder how the face edits on the 'stone pup' are my style when I've never edited something with non-pixel lines before...

ImageImage

So that leaves you two.
A friend of mine, who doesn't know my pup, assumed: "I think you upgraded for this year" and I really did.
I do learn from past... mistakes... >=)

So: Hello Molly!
I wonder if anybody can guess where this name comes from. The final growth might help. Hint: count.
Seems like an accident happened on your head, whoops. One of your friends must have messed up there.
Congrats to GatheringRosesInSnow who was the first to guess correctly \o/
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:53 am

aliceinzombieland wrote:
Resplendent wrote:Image

Does anyone else think this is most likely Fiery Gatoh's dog? The resemblance to their previous outcomes is pretty uncanny. Regardless it's a very pretty doggo and I feel like it wasn't talked about enough on the day it grew.

ImageImage

I 100% thought Fiery Gatoh as soon as I saw it. Absolutely gorgeous - love the creative use of the colors

Thanks guys <3
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:57 am

okok, how many dogs are there going to be total & how many are still under the blanket?
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:06 am

Aaron✦ wrote:
Lucinoxe wrote:

Sarluna wrote:
CLAIMED OUTCOMES ( 5 / 33)

Day 2
Artist: Metallic Dragon

Artist: Pi.

ImageImage
Artist: Dama
Name: Rune

Day 5
Artist: Saikiyo

Day 6
Artist: Schnuffel Bunny

Plus Emberwolf for the new one

{This one, Forest, was also claimed by Dia.!}
{So...Raire claimed the stone pup and Fiery Gatoh claimed the splashed adult? :"0}
{And for the artists with claims, do your pups have names? We still have just Rune & Forest so far and ik Pi. said they hadn't chosen a name!}

luciferislonely wrote:
    okok, how many dogs are there going to be total & how many are still under the blanket?

{33 total, with 5 still under the blanket!}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:12 am

iHolli wrote:[snip]

{And for the artists with claims, do your pups have names? We still have just Rune & Forest so far and ik Pi. said they hadn't chosen a name!}

_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me