WIP Rarity Change Tracking List

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

WIP Rarity Change Tracking List

Postby Thovatos » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:19 am

Posting is now open.

If you see something that is wrong, out of date, something has changed rarity, please send me a PM while this list is under construction.

Hello there y'all. This will look crude until I can focus more on making this list look pretty, but as of now, I'm just focusing on the content. This is just for the purpose of when list pets or now old VR's when they got their rarity tags of VR and OMGSR. The goal of this list is to keep track of when pets turned VR/OMGSR, regardless if they are lists pets. This is a simple archive thread for Pets, and posting will be open as the list completes itself overall.

I will not keep up with pets that turn Uncommon/Rare. If you see/find a pet that does so, feel free to post it here on the recent rarity change list, but please make sure you use the search function to see if someone has already posted the pet. Please read the rules of that thread!

Please, if you find something wrong, please PM me with where you got your information with a link so I can update the list with a link where there is proof! Thank you for your help!

Note from the front page of the Fair trade thread:
If the following links are outdated, be sure to just check the first page of the Chicken Smoothie Discussion forum!
What is my pet worth? Thread
What is my pet worth in C$? Thread
What is my item worth?

Last edited by Thovatos on Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP Rarity Change Tracking List

Postby Thovatos » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:30 am

Current VR pets:

I need a list starting out of what pets are VR at the moment. I figure this is the best way to start before I begin digging on rarities. If I start with all current VR's, I can begin to work backwards in figuring out everyone! I will start with a pictured list. This post here will be a reserved News/other post, so I can keep the front page updated. Each post after will be for each pet of their respective year that is VR/OMGSR. We will begin to work with 2019 and work backwards. At the start over every year, a new thread will be started for the respective year. By going in reverse, I can guarantee That I will have enough posts for each respective year!

Note: I do not use the official CS Pet names to begin with. Refer to the pet Images please! I will use official pet names When I begin digging into when these turned VR/OMGSR.

Note to me: Quick Pasting [url]store[/url] [img=][/img]

Note 2/5/2019: 2019-2016 Is complete for now. Quick, but as we get into the older years, it will take much longer. The pictured list is the first step.

Note: 2/18/19: 2015 is complete.
Last edited by Thovatos on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:32 am

This is where 2019 Pets will start.

*None Yet*
Last edited by Thovatos on Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:04 pm

Last edited by Thovatos on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:05 pm

This is where 2013 pets will start.
Thovatos

My pets