Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Ꭺlina » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:13 pm

after achieving the skeleton bunny last week, I can now announce that I made another huge achievement, the orange Cerberus!

I didn’t thought I would win the auction and I’m just incredibly happy that i did.

Now I need to get a green Liontail, Raven and the seal pps set and my list store pet collection will be complete :mrgreen:
eldemoreFlight RisingGuide Index
✨🎊✨ You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
✨🎊✨ You have collected every item ever released!! ✨🎉✨
Ꭺlina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Compass- » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:36 am

Pet's name: '09 Mountain Zebra Main List P1
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I finally got my zebra I had been looking for for a completely fair offer <3 I am so happy and grateful! I should have enough lists to sort out my two main list tess horses and one mainlist nick horse too. Trying not to think about the Zonkey!
-Compass-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:18 am

Another successful offsite trade brings me to 3 lions left :D
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:24 am

Given the near impossibility to get the raven dog, androids, and punks.. and regretfully being without list fodder.. would it be wise to trade one of my pre-existing stores for them? Something like the red cerberus. I really don't see another way; I've tried off-site, art, other means, and still no one is interested. D:
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chemicello » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:31 am

myth + destiny wrote:Given the near impossibility to get the raven dog, androids, and punks.. and regretfully being without list fodder.. would it be wise to trade one of my pre-existing stores for them? Something like the red cerberus. I really don't see another way; I've tried off-site, art, other means, and still no one is interested. D:

If that would set you back in your store collection then I say probably don't put the Cerberus uft
But if you value getting the other pets more than having the red cerb then its a sensible idea c:
As far as my knowledge goes the cerbs have a load of demand so you'd probably get a good profit from it?
╔════════════════╗
chemi .INFJ. she/her
ravenclaw. french/ english.
*houseplant enthusiast*
*mountain and trail runner*
I love roleplaying, and
helping new players. pm me
if you want help or a chat!

╚════════════════╝

Chemicello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrinus » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:52 am

So, I decided to collect something fun. I have nearly all the balloon items. I thought, why not collect all the dogs with balloons tied to them? It's going to be kinda difficult to do, but at least there are not too many of them. I already want the pink and blue balloon dogs, anyways. The hardest will be all the cake dogs. I don't really have onsite fodder for them. Thank god for offsite trades! I'm hoping the fact that the cake dogs aren't popular works in my favor.
Currently Seeking:
Cobweb Bunny
Cyrinus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Genba » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 am

myth + destiny wrote:Given the near impossibility to get the raven dog, androids, and punks.. and regretfully being without list fodder.. would it be wise to trade one of my pre-existing stores for them? Something like the red cerberus. I really don't see another way; I've tried off-site, art, other means, and still no one is interested. D:

You could easily get good pets with the cerberus since it's really popular. But IDK if I would do it .. I traded my Liontails and Drink me for some Main List Dogs I needed and kinda regret it now lmao ;;

I finally got rid of the UR peach, which helped my dog collection a bit. I am now trying to get the remaining wishlist pets with art. I don't see any other way anymore, especially since absolutely NO ONE wants to do downtrades anymore?? I can't get Sorbets or Toxics for my Nons. Can't get a Coontail + smth else for my Dogtag ..But at least I already got a Sorbet through art :')

ImageImage ImageImage
Genba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:40 am

Borzaya wrote:I am now trying to get the remaining wishlist pets with art. I don't see any other way anymore, especially since absolutely NO ONE wants to do downtrades anymore?? I can't get Sorbets or Toxics for my Nons. Can't get a Coontail + smth else for my Dogtag ..But at least I already got a Sorbet through art :')

I traded my blue toxic for a liontail.. I kinda regret that.. I loved him, but there was no other way. :c

I have the same problem, I've managed to trade for loads of non list stores in exchange for art, but as soon as it comes to the higher lists people expect Leonardo Da Vinci quality pieces, or Disney level animations. XD My only hope right now is a few art contests.. and even then the odds are not in my favour.

EDIT:: I have a small plan.. I may end up selling art in FR for FR gems and then use those to trade for missing lists, or pets that can be traded for missing lists. It'll take ages, but it's worth a shot.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrinus » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:15 am

I've decided that for each balloon dog, I will give them a party hat, blower, and cupcake that corresponds to their color scheme.

Example:

Currently Seeking:
Cobweb Bunny
Cyrinus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:30 am

Cyrinus wrote:I've decided that for each balloon dog, I will give them a party hat, blower, and cupcake that corresponds to their color scheme.

Example:

That is beautiful
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me